God or the Devil?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed that the situation could get ugly and decided that a tactful departure was required. I cautiously reached for my trousers but Mrs Anderson was aware of everything. She jabbed a menacing finger at me and snapped, "Don't you dare move. I still hadn't come when we were interrupted, and I don't intend to wait until next Tuesday."

She turned back to her husband with a sweet but scary smile. "Come along Dear, you were about to explain why you haven't suggested sex in the last fifteen years and led me to believe that it was because of your weak heart. And yet Maria tells me that you've been wanking in your study."

Mr Anderson squirmed as he desperately sought for an acceptable answer and offered, "My Dear I really do think that I was temporarily ensnared by the Devil's evil force and...."

He was not allowed to complete his explanation because she interrupted with, "Shut up you pathetic idiot. Well now you are going learn exactly how I like my cunt to be licked. You are going to fuck me whenever I require to be fucked and if your heart packs up in the process it will serve you right."

As she turned away from him she added, "Instead of watching tatty porn, you can stay and watch the real thing if you like because James is about to finish fucking me."

Maria was standing transfixed in total bewilderment and Mrs Anderson took her hand. She led her to the bed and sat her down with her arm around her shoulders. She said carefully, "Darling I know that Daddy and I have brought you up to be pure and chaste, but perhaps we have been too strict. Do you masturbate?"

Maria hesitated with embarrassment but replied cautiously, "Sometimes," and then added hastily, "but I always pray for forgiveness afterwards."

Mrs Anderson said gently, "Never mind about all that. God won't mind if you get pleasure from his gift; that's why he gave it to us in the first place. Now I'm going to teach you how to enjoy real sex."

She turned to me, still awaiting my fate, and reached for my cock. She announced, "I'm fairly certain that you won't have seen one of these before and it's James's most important bit. He's very attached to it so treat it with care because it will give you a lot of pleasure. It's a bit soft at the moment but I'll show you how to fix that in a minute.

If it doesn't embarrass you too much, you can watch me fuck James and then you can have a go."

She looked down at me and enquired, "Do you have a condom?" I nodded. "Well use it when you fuck Maria because I don't want to be a grandmother just yet."

She looked over her shoulder with, "Still here Harold? I thought you might be." She climbed astride me and bent her head towards my cock. "Now pay close attention Maria."

I held up my hand and stopped her. I said in a serious tone, "Before you start, would anyone mind if we offer up a grateful prayer?" All three of them looked surprised but bowed their heads dutifully.

I looked upwards and said reverently, "We thank you God for your almighty gift of sexual pleasure."