God Save The Devil Ch. 01

Story Info
A story based on revenge, humiliation and much more...
1.7k words
4.25
96.1k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

"Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

This quote beautifully conveys the jist of the story.

I was 16 when I joined my Dad's business. Like any other business, our business too had some legal loopholes. This fact was known only to a handful of people. Besides me and Dad, only three other people knew about it. The first one was our lawyer who was Dad's very close friend. Two other people who knew about it were our staff who worked with Dad since day one.

Our business went into a very lean patch and we had to take a lot of loans to keep the business afloat. The next four years were spent paying interest on loans and basic overheads. Once the lean patch was over, we entered a golden phase of life. We found it hard to execute all the orders, we entered such a phase. We earned enough to repay all our loans and were able to buy a land for our home as well.

Times changed and so did moral values of people, even the ones working for us. I wonder why people were not able to digest our rise, especially after all the tough times they had seen us face.

We started to give raise every year as our business grew. A few workers would always create problems every now and then. Every problem meant shelling out a bit of cash to keep the business rolling. We could not afford a brake in turnover at this juncture of life.

I would always resist the shelling of cash as it was becoming a habit, a bad habit, of the people involved. Dad had different ideas and I would ultimately succumb to his logics. It, however, always left me irritated and angry from within. The only solace was my gang of friends with whom I could share my heart, irritations too. Money was flowing in nicely but it was becoming harder to manage oneself cause of all these petty issues.

I was duly kept out of all the discussion that happened with the trouble makers.

This time, they made a mistake as they caught my Dad's collar while discussing a few terms. It was simply too much for me. Dad knew it well that he would not be able to stop me this time. He was forced to give me permission to do what I wanted.

I would like to tell something about a weakness of mine here. I had all the money, all the resources, all the aggression but some part of me would become nervous imagining all this happening. You could term it more like anxiety. So I would find myself in a state of anxiousness but aggressive as well at the same time. What a combination....

After a discussion with my friends, we decided to corner the guy involved in the collar catching incidence and give him a piece of what we had in mind. We duly cornered him up. It was some sight to see him shaking nervously. A few slaps and punches happened despite not wanting any kind of physical violence happening at the work place. The slaps and punches instilled a lot of fear in the whole staff, it became clear to one and all that I would not take it lying down anymore. We did not take advantage of the situation and kept on giving one and all what they deserved, maybe more.

We grew and so did out staff along with us in the coming years. It was relatively smooth for all. The only problem was - what to do with the extra cash at hand.

I had grown stronger, contact wise, over the years and always ensured that this fact was known to all my staff. The effort was not to make them fear me but to convey a message - Don't mess with me.

I was shocked when we were served notices from various departments of government for malpractices. None of the government officials disclosed the origin of complaint. It took me some time to recover from the effects of my anxiety and the notices. My friends were not of much help either as this was not their field of expertise. My dad's friend, our lawyer, was the only person whom I could rely upon now. I had the most harrowing time facing all the officials, their queries.

The dominant emotion that I experienced was that of humiliation. Dad had lost his appetite to eat, sleep and smile over these complaints. Our family was in a bad shape, overall.

The aggressor in me wanted to get hold of the guys who had filed the complaint and kill him. The only problem was that I did not know who had exactly filed the complaints. Even if I had come to know about the guy specifically, I would not have been able to do much as Dad wanted to settle this problem legally. It meant shelling out a lot of cash to all our staff and the officers involved.

I experienced another emotion for the first time, insecurity. A simple complaint had enough power to disrupt my smooth, stable life - business too. I knew it would take a lot of patience and strength to bear out this problem. Basically, there was no other way out.

Shelling out cash was not a problem, the problem was the way all this episode happened. I would have shelled out all my cash to know about the person involved in these complaints. The more I looked at my family, the more I seethed with anger.

I was not getting any clues from the staff members as to who had started this. Everyone just acted innocent and pledged his loyalty to me. However, within a week's time, I started to observe the changes (in a few of them). Their looks and attitude had changed towards me and the company, as well. The look on their face was as if I had lost. Was it a figment of my imagination or was it for real? Only time would tell.

I had to die a thousand times as I had to learn the skill of being patient. My ego always wanted to take me for a ride but I had to always humiliate myself, my ego to learn being patient. I would cry so many times as I went on exercising patience, distributing money and see the dull faces of my family members.

Everything was being settled at a fast pace so Dad could come out of it fast. His smile had vanished all together and his friend, our lawyer, was quite aware of it. He ensured fast execution of all the cases against us. As the cases opened up, the government lawyer's started to open up as well (for money, of course) and started to spew up the details. It almost took us two months to dispose off all the cases. No need to mention that it took us those two months and loads of money to collect all the complaint letters and people involved from my end as well.

The inference on collection of all the complaint letters was quite shocking. Our office manager, Mr. Ajay, was the master brain behind it all. He was with us since day one of the company. I could not ever envisage him doing such stuff.

Everybody in the family was back to normal and so was the story at office as well. Staff got many extras, Dad was happy with reduced income. I just posed that I was happy too.

After a few discussions with Dad, I knew that I would not be able to muscle up Mr. Ajay as he had certain critical details which could make our life even more miserable. I wanted Mr. Ajay to feel the exact emotions, multiplied by 50 times, which he had forced me and my family to experience. I knew I was going to make his life miserable but when and how's were not clear yet. The new acquired skill of patience came in quite handy.

In the mean time, I started up a new business with a friend of mine. Touchwood, it too started to give returns quite nicely. Our situation for reduced income had finished. It made Dad even happier and the family members too. It was nice to see our family rejoice in happiness once more. Dad left the basic handling of business and was now only looking after the legal angles of the business and family. It obviously meant that I was the one looking after all the cash and its disbursement.

I started to look for Mr. Ajay's weakness so I could make a dent at those specific places itself. He was a mastermind indeed. I knew I would not be able to take him head on at the office premises as he had a lot of support from all the staff. His accounts and returns were perfect as well. It was frustrating to keep on searching and hitting dead walls - again and again.

I hired a private detective to get an idea of Mr. Ajay's movements, his circle and everything related to him. I knew the exact people Mr. Ajay would contact, in case of any kind of trouble - including me . This decision was the best decision I had taken. I got a clear cut idea of how I will seek my revenge. The only problem with my plan was that it needed a lot of patience. Any action would start after three or more years, I needed such kind of patience. After all, his daughters were in class ninth and eighth now.

All my spare time, besides business, was being spent in planning my revenge. I invested my time quite strategically, money too.

I was soon sought after by the most influential student union of the city, I had became their biggest sponsor. That took care of the government owned universities. Two of my friends were already on the board of trustees in the two private universities in the city. We, me and my friends, already had a good rapport in the various departments of the city administration.

The only problem that could happen in my whole plan was if his daughters went to study in some other city. Well, I had good three years to break Mr. Ajay financially, mentally and physcially so his daughters would not even think about that option.

With everything in place, all that was required was patience, patience and some more of patience.

It was about time the devil, Mr. Ajay, got a taste of his own medicine.

to be continued..... (obviously)

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers