God Save The Devil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

It was some sight to see both ladies and their overflowing cunts.

Me: "Ajay, it is about time you started your clean up job. Be the bitch that you wanted me to become."

Shyamali parted her legs and looked at Ajay. I knew internally his humiliation was complete. I wish I had known that another one was just around the corner. Debjani told him to clean hers as well after he licked clean Shyamali's cunt.

I felt pity for Ajay for the first time, actually.

Me: "Debjani, I cannot understand you. If you hate your father so much then why did you put your body in line to get the revenge against me?"

Ajay too looked forward to her answer.

Debjani: "I used to respect him for everything that he did for us. His need for power got us into all kind of troubles. I don't respect him anymore and I have been quite verbal about it. Had it not been for my mother, I would have left him way back."

Me: "It is such a lovely sentiment you have for your mother. I respect it. Did you know that your father sent your mother to me when he was in jail?"

Debjani was surprised to hear this. It clearly reflected on her face.

Me: "Do you know that he sent her to me to get the money for his bail, the second time too?"

I was enjoying corrupting her brain. Ajay was speechless to the questioning looks of Debjani.

Me: "Did you know that he used my reference to get a job at my friend's restaurant?"

Sanand was just a spectator to my drama.

Me: "Did you know that your father, on his own, could not fulfill the expenses of your family and hence he forced your mother to do the job as well?"

I struck the right chords. Debjani was totally on my side.

Me: "Did you know what he made her do at the restaurant they work? Ask him."

All eyes were on Ajay now. I searched for a picture on my mobile which I showed to Sanand. I also took out a small box - the one that contained Shyamali's used panties. Ajay recognized the box immediately. He basically had nothing to say or clarify.

Me: "Debjani, come here. Have a look. He made your mother undo her panties in the restaurant. If you don't believe me, look at this picture and then into the box for yourself."

Debjani looked at my mobile. A tear trickled down her cheeks seeing the picture. She opened the box and recognized her mother's panties as well. Ajay kept on blabbering and clarifying but his words did not reach her deaf ears. She felt a rage, a rage I wanted her to feel against Ajay.

Sanand: "Ajay, I am surprised to hear all this. You have indeed stooped to quite low levels to get things done your way. Answer me truly. You needed to prove yourself to certain group of people and that is why you did all those complain against Raj here. Are those people in the same mess as you?"

Debjani: "No Sir, all of them used him to get their means. None of them came to meet him even. I wish I could shoot each and every one of them personally."

Ajay's self esteem sunk lower to be exposed totally in front of one and all.

Me: "Debjani, don't you want revenge against them. Are they also not responsible for your families' problems? Should they also not feel some of the pain that you went through?"

I knew I was striking the perfect words. Debjani's revenge energies were building up. I could see a shine on Shyamali's face too.

Me: "Ajay, it must be quite clear to you by now that neither of the ladies of your house will live with you. If you want, you can leave this town. You can, otherwise, stay in the servant's quarters. You are not allowed inside the house anymore."

Shyamali: "I will not let him leave us and go to other town. He has to stay as a guard, a dog, at our house. I want Debjani to use him as bait for her and my revenge."

Me: "Agreed. So it is decided Ajay that you will stay in the servant's quarters from now on."

Ajay had never felt so humiliated. The only spark in his life was to see those people suffering who had made his life a living hell. His shoulders slumped as he nodded his approval to stay in the servant's quarters.

Debjani was already busy weaving her revenge theories. She wanted her revenge on so many people with my help.

That would happen in the times to come but that is another story.

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers