Goddess by Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

The blonde wasted no time in plunging him into her other tit. As she dragged her hands in circles over her cum filled boobs, she caressed his twin cocks buried within. She rose off her ankles, shoving more of him inside as her rotations increased.

Ami bit her lip as the urge to touch herself became overwhelming. Her hands sank into her inflated pussy, kneading her plush walls and massaging her swollen clit. She slumped back onto her chair as her attentions grew more forceful.

At once, both women came with body shaking yells. Sven's curse kicked in and his balls contracted as his release crested and then burst forth. At first, Clarissa's modified tits contained the flow. Her flesh was stretching faster than it ever had while injecting. The swelling tits settled on the floor and began to wrap around her body. It would not be long before they were each larger than her. Yet the flow of hundreds of missed orgasms continued unabated. With one particularly big spasm, his cocks pulled free and began to paint both Clarissa and the room white. The sheer volume pushed her back towards Ami.

The dark haired woman did not hesitate to attack Clarissa's body. Her tongue lapped at Sven's semen, even as her teeth found the soft flesh of the other woman's neck. The blonde leaned back into the embrace as her hands rubbed her massive, leaking tits.

Inexplicably, fluid was flowing to her hips and ass almost as fast as it poured out of her nipples. She was sitting higher off the ground by the moment. Her cum slick thighs began to rub against each other even as pulsing burning hinted at muscles growing to support her new body. Her calves thickened, pushing her legs up. Her shoulders and lats twitched and swelled, becoming a natural brassier.

In her shared haze, Ami missed Heather's arrival. Her college friend was tall and thin, lanky even, with skin the color of creamed coffee beneath a bounty of freckles. Her brown hair was a mass of bouncy curls that she puffed out of her green eyes as she came through the door.

Nonplussed, even at the pools of spunk and the intensifying love making between two sexual behemoths, she crossed the room at once and knelt before Sven's twin cocks. After his explosive release, they had shrunk back down to a comparatively reasonable foot in length, with a girth like a soda bottle. She kissed and stroked and nuzzled them as she stroked his four balls resting on the floor. Neither cock was impossibly big so it was trivial for her to slide her lips over one.

That sensation jolted Ami out of her shared pleasure trance with Clarissa. She extricated herself from the blonde still wrapped in the afterglow of her orgasm and approached the other two thirds of a classic threesome.

Heather pulled Sven's left cock out of her mouth and went back to alternating strokes as she looked up at Ami.

"You sure know how to put on a party, Mistress. How did you manage to get him like this?"

The demi-goddess was rocked by the realization that the time line had drifted so far. Heather seemed to know about being able to affect a person's physique. What did that mean? As the bright-eyed woman went on about how long they had been trying to eek a second cock out of Sven, Ami dove into her mind. What she found there was fascinating.

In Heather's eyes, Ami and Sven were each as strong in reality warping. It had been a game since she and Ami first started being interested in boys—and each other. Somehow things had changed so that a woman she had barely known before all of this was now her best friend in the whole world. Experimenting in every sense of the word during high school, they had lost their virginity to each other.

In this reality, the three of them lived together now. A king bed downstairs was shared most nights by everyone. Mornings started early and were filled with the kind of casual lewdness that only people who had no secrets from each other could manage. That they shared a psychic connection ensured that.

How had this reality changed so much between now and the phone call just a few minutes ago?

Sven laughed. "It's because of how much of my power is yours now, Mistress." For the first time in half a day, his tone was jovial. Time slowed to a crawl except for them. The pleasure blood lust faded, she felt like her base self again.

"Instead of giving it to you all at once, with each command, another piece of my talent has been woven into your history. Soon, I will only have always had what you gave me at the start. Precum that causes temporary changes, a curse to swell forever until my partners are satisfied, and a release worth all those missed opportunities. We'll have hated each other at first, you'll believe me trying to steal Heather from you with my growing trick."

"So I dominate you."

"You dominate both of us, actually. It's an accident, of course. Even with a childhood of experimenting, you'd never used your talent in anger until then."

"Is that why you actually came to me? Is that why I've done all of this?"

"Initially yes, I was looking for someone to take my powers from me. I did not anticipate how powerful they would make you. How irresistible. Besides, what I did never happened now, but it's also why I can't go back."

"I'm so, so sorry, Sven."

"Ah, don't worry about it. Heather and I are both still individuals, it's just that you are definitely the one in charge. As you should be, you're a goddess."

Time resumed before she could protest. Reality crashing over her was like forgetting to turn down the radio and getting into the car to suddenly loud music. Her baseline mind was swept away, though her memories persisted.

Heather wasted no time on starting to suck on the other cock, encouraging Sven towards hardening. When swallowing him, she moved quickly, almost violently, as she jammed as much of him into her face as she could. As she pulled back, she took her time.

For Ami, who was now sharing both of the others sensations, watching was almost more intense. Between the phantom weight of Sven on her tongue and the lingering caress of Heather's own on her clit, it was like she was somehow eating herself out. Despite the stimulation, she was still being left out which only further raised her lust.

When he was too big to comfortably fit down her throat, Heather released. Though she was not separated long. In short order she climbed into his lap to stuff each of his drooling dicks in either hole. Standing on his thighs, holding the back of the chair, she began to ride him. With each cycle he grew bigger, while she grew more elastic.

"More, Sven! More! Get bigger for me, get so big that you finally break me!"

It was not long before it looked like her body was being stretched to the breaking point. The twin peaks of Sven's cocks were poking out impossibly from under her sternum, but Heather was just barely showing signs of arousal. In her mind, she was not even feeling the penetration, but Sven was hardly the same size as when he exploded all over them earlier. Perhaps the shared sensations went both ways?

Turning back to Clarissa, Ami hitched her leg over the blonde woman's shoulder.

"Oh, Mistress. You look tasty..." Without prompting she buried her face in Ami's swollen mound. Almost instinctively, her lips and tongue found clit and began to suck. Her fingers caressed the raised ridge of nerves, toying with Ami from all sides. Oddly, her saliva was causing the same tingle as Sven's pre. The tingle of transformation. Had his curse circulated into Clarissa's entire system?

Either way, it felt like her clit was getting longer, there certainly was more contact with Clarissa's tongue. Probing fingers circled her flared labia, caressing the soft, nerve-filled skin. First one, then two slid into her depths, before a balled fist pushed against her inflated flesh. Alternating, Clarissa bobbed her head and shoved her fist ever deeper. Ami could feel Sven growing as he felt what she felt and continued to orgasm.

She suggested to put both of his cocks in one hole and he lifted Heather up before roughly plunging both into her pussy. The pressure pushed them together until they merged into one massively thick member, it had to be as thick as his thigh.

The changes to Sven's changed Ami as well. There was no denying she was once again sporting a huge penis. Nestled in her swollen folds, the base was constantly being stimulated which only made both her and Sven grow faster. With each inch of cock, her muscles and height pulsed to greater heights.

Drunk on power, she pulled her foot plus cock out of Clarissa's mouth and turned to Heather. Spreading her friend's cheeks, the demi-goddess shoved inside. Thrusting in alternating time with Sven felt wonderful, but it did not seem to do anything for Heather. Desperate, she reached into her friend's mind.

"Just what is wrong with you?"

"I...I feel empty. Please, Mistress fill me."

With a simple thought, Ami made it so.

In an instant she and Sven had cocks that were even bigger than Heather's wildest imaginings. Their shafts were still reasonable at the base, but flared dramatically once inside Heather. The feeling of Sven's cock growing against hers as they stretched Heather out only furthered her heady mood. Still, it was not enough to satisfy her friend's appetites.

She remembered the game they started playing in their senior year of high school when they realized they were into each other and were worried they would not get into the same college. They would sometimes take turns doing each other with their clits grown larger and then Ami would restore their virginity. It was then they both became obsessed with large insertions, frequently racing to see who could get back to a size that was compatible with their favorite toys before bending reality back. It seemed like continued exposure to Sven over the last few minutes had made her a veritable black hole for dick.

Getting creative, she suggested to the universe that their maximum size could shift and change. She met it so they would become one hundred and ten percent of the capacity of whichever hole they filled. As she did so, she began to clamp down on the impossible space inside Heather. Bit by bit, the fit got tight until they were back two foot dicks.

"Yes! This is it! This is the sensation I've been missing!"

Ami cut Sven's bonds with her mind and then leaned back so that Heather would fall to straddle her and Sven could be on top. She gripped Heather's arms and began to thrust with abandon as Sven did like wise.

In and in, up and down, moan upon moan, the trio fucked like they had not in ages. Moving between each filling a hole, then sharing either, they built towards a hot, sweaty climax together that culminated in a harmonious scream.

As their minds went blank from ultimate satisfaction, it felt like the world was fading into pure light. For Ami, all of her realities blended into one brilliant possibility. In a flash, she was floating over a universe just coming into being, its disk starting to spin. It began to curve towards her, the mass of stars sinking into her skin. Impact after impact, her awareness expanded until she truly was divinity.

Who knew what world awaited her when she woke up, but she knew that woman she had once been would not be the one to step into that brave new realm. Though she would not be alone. She would have friends and a chance to start over. She stood at the edge of a reality worthy of her presence and she resolved to treat it like the gift it was.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers