Goddess Gives

Story Info
No long seduction was needed, just get naked and get down.
4.3k words
4.27
29.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

When we returned from vacation Alan and I slipped right back into our old life, which pretty much amounted to work and more work. Alan was stuck in the office late nearly every night, and my boss had a bunch of new assignments waiting for my attention. As much as we had wanted to continue exploring the new aspects of our sexuality - well - we didn't have the time or energy. We hardly had time to do each other, let alone get others involved. So, we just had to make do with the memories of lounging on the beach with my boobs hanging out, or letting everything hang out with our friends in the hotel.

One of the new parts of my job was working more closely with our suppliers. This involved both direct contact as well as analyzing the technical work. One Friday I was asked to go into the city and spend the day going over specs with a supplier's geek team. The first person I met when I got there was Selena. She had been my contact at the company, although we'd never met face to face. She was a lot different in person than I had expected. On the phone she always seemed a little officious and stuffy. In person I found her to be a strong and likable woman, one of those women who are more attractive than they are pretty. She was slender with long brown hair and wore wire-rim glasses. The attractiveness came from the air of confidence about her - she was a woman who commanded respect at the same time openly expressing her femininity. She had the geeks eating out of her hand. Even the women on the squad seemed eager to please her, treating her with a deference that almost had a sexual overtone. It certainly made my work easier because there was none of the bullshit I usually have to put up with from techies.

After a morning with the geeks Selena and I spent the afternoon in her office going over the data I had collected. As I sat across the desk from her I learned something else about her - she wasn't wearing a bra. No wonder the guys were so attentive. In addition, I strongly suspected that it was no accident when she gave me glimpses down her blouse. After all, I'm a show-off myself and I recognized the moves: bending over just a little further than necessary when showing me a document; using that little half-shrug to ensure that the top hangs open; making certain that every time I was looking at her in profile it was toward the open side of the blouse; occasionally throwing the shoulders back in a stretch that displayed nipples against the cloth. I enjoy doing that sometimes and I discovered that I also enjoyed being the recipient of it. The experiences I'd had while on vacation had made me much more aware of other womens' bodies and this chick was definitely flaunting hers. Somehow I managed to understand the technical stuff that was the reason for my visit - but it took a lot of willpower.

As we were wrapping up I mentioned that my husband would be working late. "I probably won't see him until eight or nine. That's when he's been getting home lately since we got back from vacation in Jamaica. But it's a real bummer on a Friday night"

"If you don't have any plans," Selena said, "let's have dinner together."

"Sounds good to me."

As we talked I discovered that Selena lived in a suburb that I'd have to drive through to get home, and not far from where Alan worked. "Why don't you stop at my place and we can order a pizza or something?" Was this lead-up to a seduction, I wondered. "You could call your husband and have him come over when he gets through at work," she added. So maybe not, damn it.

Briefly I thought of Marion, Alan and I rolling around a' trois on our bed in Jamaica. "Cut that out lady," I thought. "You're gonna get all hot and bothered for nothing. Get your mind out of your panties - or Selena's panties." I made a mental note to demand that Alan give it to me good when we got home. I obviously needed to get laid.

Selena gave me directions to her house and I called Alan about meeting us there when he got free. Then I told Selena that I'd be over in about an hour and bring some wine. "Great, see you soon," she told me as I left.

It was closer to an hour and a half before I got there. I parked behind her car and noticed a bumper sticker telling me that 'Goddess Lives.' A very interesting woman, I thought as I knocked on her door. "Hi," Selena said, holding the door open for me. "Let me go pour us some of this," she said as she as she took the wine from me and walked away, not acknowledging that one of us (me) was wearing a crumpled business suit and one (she) was wearing a necklace - only a necklace.

"That's a great idea. I think I really need a drink right now," I said to her bare little bottom as she walked to the kitchen. As she was opening the wine I had a chance to really observe her. Her breasts were smaller than I had thought, but the nipples larger. They were hard and pointing straight out, so much so that I wondered if, despite her nonchalance, she might be more turned on by the situation than she let on. I also saw that her pubes were shaved smooth. Was she just a little bit moist, or was that more wishful thinking.

As she handed me my drink she finally acknowledged her state of undress. "Did I mention I was a nudist? I never wear anything around the house."

"No, I don't believe you mentioned it," I replied. "I would have remembered that."

"Hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable," she said. I didn't think she really meant that.

"No, not really. Naked people don't shock me," I told her before taking a big gulp of wine. I didn't really mean that either.

Selena suggested that we go into the living room and sit down. Once there, she settled on the couch, her legs tucked under her. I sat in a recliner across from her. In an effort to keep my eyes off her sexy body my gaze settled on the necklace she was wearing. It was a pendant hanging from a thin gold chain which looked like three crescent moons entwined. "Interesting necklace," I said. "Very pretty."

"Thanks," she said, fingering it. "It's a Wiccan thing, a symbol of femininity. The moons reflect the three seasons of a woman's life."

"So, you're a Wiccan? Is the nudity a part of your religious beliefs?"

"Yes, I'm a Wiccan priestess. And no, nudity is not really essential to the religion. Some Covens still hold their rituals Skyclad - that is clad only by the light of the sky, but not all even do that. I did get started as a nudist at Wiccan ceremonies, but mainly I just like it."

"Aren't Wiccans said to use virgins as their altar?"

"Virgins are getting too hard to find," she said with a laugh. "Actually we usually use a table. For instance I use this coffee table as an altar sometimes," indicating the table in front of the sofa. "But I've also been fucked on that table, which kinda blows the virgin idea."

"Uh," I said, "why would you do it on the coffee table when there's a perfectly comfortable sofa right there?"

"The sofa was occupied at the time," she responded.

"Well, there you go." I said with a shrug. I wondered if she thought she was shocking me. But after what Alan and I had experienced, I was hard to shock. In fact, I had a little surprise in mind for her myself. "Why don't you get us some more wine while I go to the bathroom," I said. I was gonna need the wine.

"Sure, she said, turning to get up, then pausing and 'accidentally' giving me a nice shot of her bare snatch before she stood. "The bath is down the hall there."

When I returned to the living room she was sitting on the sofa with our glasses on the end table next to her. I wasn't surprised that she didn't show any reaction at how I was dressed. I had on exactly what she had, minus the pendant. I stopped a moment, letting her take in the fact that my breasts were a little larger than hers, although with smaller nipples. And that I too was completely shaved down below. I walked over and as I bent to pick up my glass my boobs hung directly in her face. "Did I mention that I'm an exhibitionist?" I asked.

"No," she said looking me over. "But I'm glad you are." I sat down next to her. "So, tell me about Jamaica," she said, as if a naked woman sitting next to her was an every day thing. "Did you get to any of their nude beaches?"

"No, just topless ones," I replied.

"Bet these were a big hit there," she said as she reached over and cupped one of my breasts in her hands. I tried not to shiver as she ran her thumb over my nipple.

"The guys seemed to like them," I said as she took her hand away. "and some of the women too," I added. "These are nice also," I said, reaching out and touching one of her tits. "Very nice," I said as I rolled the long tip between my fingers. "We did spend a lot of time naked there, though. With some new friends we made."

"Oh yeah," she said, her hand on my leg, her fingers stroking the inside of my thigh "I want to hear more about that," Selena said as she took her glasses off. I closed my eyes and she sucked gently on my breast. Her fingers were moving closer to my pussy. I wondered if she could smell my desire. "Did you have sex with these friends?" she asked before kissing my nipple again.

"Yes."

Kiss. "The women too?"

"Yes."

Kiss. "Did you like it?"

"Yes."

Kiss. "Do you want to have sex with me?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, pulling her face up to mine. We looked each other in the eye a moment, then I pressed my mouth to hers. Her tongue was between my lips, her hand moving between my legs. "Yes," I whispered once again as she pushed her fingers into me. "Oh yes I do."

Selena pulled her face away from mine and eased my legs apart. Then she began kissing me on the neck. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently moved her head down. She kissed both of my nipples, then moved on down, running her tongue down my belly until it was just teasing my slit. Looking up at me she said, "Tell me what you want, Kim."

"I want you. I want you to do me."

"Do what? You have to tell me before I do it," she teased.

"I want you to go down on me. Please," I begged, "Eat my pussy, Selena" Immediately she pressed her mouth against my lower lips, forcing her tongue into my cunt. "Oh yes - yes Selena." I put my hands on the back of her head. Not to guide her, you don't need to guide another woman, she knows just where you want to be touched and licked. But I wanted to feel her, touch her as she pleased me.

And please me she did. Her tongue alternated between my cunt and my clit, getting harder and deeper with each exploration. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer she would back off and gently blow her breath onto me, before plunging her face back to my pussy. "Oh god, Selena," I murmured. "Make me cum, please, make me cum." Then, "OHSHITOHYESYESYES!" as she shoved her fingers deep into me. My back arched, forcing me hard against her face as the orgasm surged through my body. I continued screaming as she sucked and licked and fingered me through climax after climax. Finally I pulled her face away from my crotch. She rose slightly until I was kissing her open-mouthed. I could taste my sex on her mouth.

As we kissed we twisted around until she was lying on her back on the sofa with me on top of her. My leg was between hers and I could feel the heat and moisture of her crotch against my thigh. "My turn now," I whispered. "Tell me what you want, what you want me to do."

"Eat my pussy, please Kim. Do it." I began trailing kisses down her body until I was positioned on my knees between her legs. I held her pussy lips open and ran my nose over it, inhaling the strong aroma of her sex, before flicking my tongue into her. She let out a little sigh as I contacted her swollen nub. Shoving my face against her, I stuck my tongue as deeply into her as I could get it. The smell and taste of her desire was overwhelming. I licked at the moisture in her for a moment, then slowly began teasing her clit. As she got more excited I sucked the hard knob between my lips, at the same time exploring her insides with my fingers. More and more honey was running out of her and I lapped at it. My mouth slid down over her lips, then on down. Pussy juice was running into her ass crack and I licked at it, penetrating that tiny hole with my tongue. Selena was making inarticulate noises, noises of pure pleasure, telling me she was cumming - as if I couldn't tell that by the what was flowing from her. Over and over again she came, first with my tongue in her ass and my fingers in her cunt, then with tongue in her cunt and a finger up her butt. The whole time I was rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I don't know how many orgasms she had, but eventually she pulled my face away from her sex and we kissed again, this time she got to taste her sex on my face. We lay with our bodies pressed together a long time before finally disengaging and sat up, reaching for our drinks. We both downed our wine in a single gulp. "I better call Alan," I said.

"You're not gonna tell him what to expect, are you?" Selena asked, sounding slightly disappointed

"Of course not. I'm going to tell him to pick up more wine."

"Good idea," she agreed. "I'll go pour us another round." As she walked to the kitchen I watched that ass of hers again. This time I could see it glistening with the mixture of her cum and my saliva.

When Selena came back with our glasses I called Alan. He agreed to pick up more wine and I went over the directions with him again. I tried to keep my voice steady despite the fact Selena was sucking on my tit the whole time. When we hung up I told her, "He said he'll be at least an hour."

"So," she said, "Think we can come up with anything to do while we wait?"

"I believe we can," I said as I moved her hand between her legs. We kissed and played with each other a while, then she suggested we go to the bedroom. No argument from me. As soon as we got there I laid down on my back with Selena on her knees next to me. "Sixty-nine?" I said. The words were no sooner out of my mouth when she swung her leg over, her pussy directly above my face. Slowly she lowered herself until my lips were on hers. As I licked at her, she began licking at me. Quickly we were pressed face to cunt, cunt to face - sharing a massive orgasm.

* * * *

I was a little surprised when Kim called me about coming by her friend's house after work. Usually we were both so tired when we got off that socializing was the last thing on our minds. But I was glad to be doing something besides going home and falling asleep. Then when she called the second time to tell me to pick up some wine it began to sound like an enjoyable evening. Maybe not as much fun as the evenings we'd spent on vacation, but at least something different. "Shall I get a small bottle of expensive wine, or a large bottle of the cheap stuff?" I asked.

"Definitely the large one," she answered.

"Sounds good to me," I said, hoping we wouldn't both have headaches the next morning.

I managed to find the house without much trouble. When I knocked on the door Kim called out, "Come on in, Honey, the door's unlocked." As soon as I was inside, well, I almost dropped the wine. There was Kim and a good looking brunette sitting on the sofa. Kim had her arm around the other woman's shoulder and both were completely naked. "Holy shit," I thought. "I think I just won the lottery."

"Alan, this is Selena. Selena, Alan," Kim said.

"Uh, glad to meet you, I stammered." Do you offer to shake hands with a naked woman you've just met? I was a little fuzzy on the etiquette. Kim got up and took the bottle out of my hand. I'd forgotten I was holding it.

"I'll go pour us each a glass," she said.

As Kim walked out of the room Selena reached out and took my hand in hers. "Kim didn't exaggerate when she said you were a hunk, did she?" Hunk. Me. I didn't really think so. But then I stopped thinking when Selena pulled me down until my face was nearly touching hers. Somehow our lips were together and her tongue was in my mouth. As we kissed I sank to my knees. Between her knees, actually. I broke the kiss, then leaned forward and began kissing one of her nipples. Before I knew it Selena's beautiful pussy was right in front of my face. She was shaved, just like Kim. I could see moisture forming on her lips and could smell her sex. Tentatively I ran my tongue over those lips, then pushed it inside her. "Oooh, that's nice," she purred as I licked at her. She put one leg behind my neck and pulled me tighter. I teased her clit with my tongue while easing two fingers into her cunt. She was so hot, so wet, I was sure Kim had been there before me.

As I was feasting on Selena's pussy Kim returned. She sat down next to us on the sofa. "Don't stop, Alan. Please don't stop. I'm so close." Her clit was swelling against my tongue. I worked my fingers harder in and out of her cunt. I felt a hand on the back of my head and realized it was Kim's. Looking up I could see that Kim was sucking on one of Selena's nipples. Just then Selena screamed, "Oh yes - 0h fuck yes!" The juice was flooding out of her, soaking my face and hand.

Finally she pushed me away and Kim leaned down and kissed me. "God Alan, you taste like pussy." Then she kissed me again. "And I love it."

Selena then kissed me. "Oh yeah, my sex tastes so good on a man's face." Then turning to Kim she added, "Almost as much as it did on yours, lover." As I watched the two of them kissed passionately.

When they broke the kiss Kim said, "I think someone here is overdressed." She began opening my shirt while Selena worked on my pants. As soon as I was undressed both women dropped to their knees. Kim held my dick up and the women's tongues met around it, then Selena took me completely into her mouth while Kim licked at my balls. They continued licking and sucking and kissing me - and kissing each other - a few minutes, then Kim pulled away. "Enough of this. You've got a job to do honey." Smiling at Selena, still sucking my cock, she went on, "I think our new lover here needs to be fucked. Think he's up to it, Selena?"

Selena took me out of her mouth and shook me gently. "Yep, I'm sure he's up to it. Let's go get in bed."

As soon as we got to the bedroom Selena laid down on her back. Kim knelt beside her as I positioned myself on my knees between Selena's legs. Kim took hold of my dick and began rubbing the tip along Selena's wet slit before forcing my head between the lips. I arched my back, driving my cock deep into the warmth of Selena's cunt where I could feel her biting at me. As I worked myself in and out Kim began sucking again on Selena's nipple. Selena slid her hand under Kim's to her crotch and I could see her penetrating my wife's pussy with her fingers while Kim caressed my balls. Soon we were all making happy sex sounds. Selena wrapped her legs tight around my butt as she began cumming again. I froze, buried as deeply as I could get in her body, trying to delay my own orgasm. "Give it to me," Selena demanded. "Cum with me, give it to me." That's when my wife shoved a finger up my butt and I lost all control. My cock exploded inside the woman's cunt. Again and again I throbbed as my balls emptied themselves until I was completely spent. My dick began to shrink and soon it slipped out of it's confinement. Both women kissed me, then I laid down on Selena's left side and Kim stretched out on her right.

After we caught our breath Selena turned to Kim and said, "Honey, I think your husband's cum is leaking out of me." Kim reached down and touched the woman's pussy.

"Yep, it sure is."

"You wanna taste it?" Selena asked.

"Uh huh," Kim said, nodding. Selena got on her knees, straddling Kim's face. As I watched, Kim pulled Selena's lips apart and a string of spunk oozed out until it was touching my wife's lips. As Kim licked at the semen, Selena slowly lowered herself until Kim's tongue was inside her.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers
12