Goddess Mina: Falling Further

Story Info
Fetish story.
1.8k words
4.05
12.7k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few weeks since my last visit. Work and family have been in need of my attention and I have been unable to get to my Goddess Mina. We have had frequent contact and Goddess has been quite generous by sending pictures and notes to encourage my ever building devotion. I have been obsessed with looking for her messages and have been acting like an impatient teenage boy. I can't do anything right, I am a mess without my goddess. I cannot function properly without seeing her; is that simple. My schedule had been busy but was finally favorable to make my pilgrimage.

I was finally able to make an appointment to visit my goddess and the days leading up to my visit seemed like an eternity. That always seems to be the way, the days drag and the nights are long leading up to my visits. I have been enchanted and cannot get my mind off of her. I am her pet, her slave and her property, I have no choice. I am ensnared in her trap and gladly do not struggle. I woke up the morning of my visit calmer than normal. I have begun to enjoy the anticipation rather than fight with it. I was able to prepare lunch for my goddess at her request. It is a big leap forward in our burgeoning relationship. She trusted me to prepare food for her and I did so with love and care. I stopped by a sporting goods store on my way to her lair to pick up her favorite socks and picked up a few books I thought my goddess would enjoy.

The drive was easy hardly any traffic, going into this section of the boroughs at the time of day I was driving is usually quite hectic. Today it was if the gods had cleared the road for me and my goddess. Smooth sailing.

I arrived and was able to find a spot right away, again another small miracle. I arrived and rang the bell at the exact time I was told to. The walk up the stairs was easier and I was carrying bags of food and drink. I am more at ease and feel safe there at her apartment. It is smartly decorated and comfortable. Her manner is easy if you are in her favor and if you are performing to her liking you will be treated well. If you are not, well let's just say I do not want to ever be in that position. The only position I want to be in is under her glorious soles, my new home for life. I am her foot slave, what better thing to be?

I was welcomed with a vison. My goddess was wearing thigh high leather boots, Lace leggings, a leather corset and a beautiful smile. Her blonde hair loose and tussled framing her beautiful face and I am looking at a work of art. I am always amazed at her beauty but today I was legless, she was breath taking. I snapped out of my trance and loaded all of the goodies for her into her fridge. I quickly walked back the living room to take my place on all fours by her sofa. My goddess walked into the room, I could hear her heels click into the room. I see the toes of her boots invade my eye space and I am riveted. My head is moved around by the booted calves and I am in heaven.

Any contact with my goddess is sacred. I see her toes walk from in front of me and I was treated to her bottom sitting on my back treating me like a bench. I could feel the heat of her ass burn into my back it was heaven. I was thrilled just to be her bench. My goddess moved her bottom around a bit to torture me. She knows I love her bottom and she wanted to let me feel it. Mina then got up sat on the couch and used my back to rest her booted feet. I heard computer keys clicking and I was her footstool. I am in heaven again. Her feet came off my back soon after and I was treated to a foot striptease. She removed the boots and gave me a foot show that would put any footman into a frothing frenzy. I am waiting to hear the words I live for. My breathing is getting a bit labored because I know they are coming. It feels like an eon but I finally hear "on your back pet" I flip over quickly and I await her soles to make contact with me.

I am instructed to use her boots as a pillow and her feet circle my upturned face. I am in nirvana, I belong here. I now dream of this position almost nightly now. It is my true calling and I heed her siren song. Her feet cover my face and I lose my breath, I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I can feel my erection and it feels like it will break through my pants. I know pre-cum is oozing out of my cock now and I am enfuego. I sniff her feet and relish my lips on her soles. My goddess moves me around using just her peds and I am her putty. I am almost in a trance at this point. Her feet come down and cover my face and this is when I feel the most profound happiness I have ever known, I am truly at home, this is where I need to be always.

After a bit my goddess asks me to scoot my body towards the love seat and I scoot down the floor a bit. My goddesses move me around, and she is now towering above me. I feel insignificant and bug like.

I am not worthy of her beauty. She is generous and grants me an audience with her. I love her deeply for this reason. My goddess lies to my side and begins to use her feet to outline my face and neck, I know this is a pre-curser of things to come and I am rock hard. My goddess then snaked her body up on to mine and she shifts her weight to my hips I can feel the heat coming off her pussy. I can feel the heat through my pants. It is almost too hot. I can feel her shifting around tormenting my rock hard cock. Goddess moves her body up my body on to my chest. I am hoping she brings her pussy up to my face, I am not disappointed. My arms are pinned by her legs and I am treated to the full weight of her pussy on my face. Her scent was ambrosia and I thought this is how a woman should smell. It was a natural odor and I was in love. Goddess then shifted her position and sat on my chest with her facing my feet. Goddess hooked her heels around the back of my head and raised my face up into her ass. I was stunned and did not expect that. She brought her weight down onto my face and I was smothered. Her ass covered my face as she lay across my body. She could have taken me right there and I would not have fought. I was firmly covered by her beautiful lace covered ass. I was treated to being smothered by her ass and breasts over the next several minutes. I was in heaven completely at her mercy and I loved every second of it.

I am fairly new to all of this and was taken on a journey by my goddess, one I will never forget. I was rock hard through the entire visit. I was drooling pre-cum the whole time. I would later check my underwear and the front of them looked like a Pollack painting. I really wanted to cum badly but it was not in the plans. I would gladly remove my pants and show my goddess my love by cumming for her and cleaning every drop as she uses my face as a foot rest. I would do it every time anytime for her. I await that command that may never come. I more than likely will never be allowed that privilege but I can dream of it. I do dream of it. I dream of being her footstool my upturned face there for her use, I love her feet with every fiber of my being; I would do anything to be under them. She knows this and is comfortable with it. I await my orders always.

I was instructed to rise and follow her to the bathroom it was time to wash her feet. I did so as dictated by our routine. I wash them reverently and lovingly always. I dry her feet and follow my goddess as she glided towards the living room. I knelt in front of her and began her foot and calf massage. I do this and work very hard to make sure to use a strong hand. I apply good pressure to her tired feet and calves. It brings a look of serenity to my goddesses face and it warms my heart to know I am pleasing her. It is after all my sworn mission. I take her pleasure and comfort to heart and over my own always. My goddess works very hard ad she needs the pampering I provide her. She works so hard that she never has time to indulge in a treat such as this. Goddess is driven smart and strong. She is in fact the strongest woman I have ever met. Both mentally and physically she is tough as nails. I admire her very much in every way. I was told to wipe the excess oil from her feet and legs and when I completed that I dropped my head to her insteps in worship.

Goddess had me kiss every toe and kiss up her leg to her thigh. I did the same on the other leg as well. I was a bit disappointed that I was unable to kiss all the way to her pussy. I was then to my surprise instructed to kiss the inside of her leg. I was to start at her heel and work up her leg in one inch intervals till she said stop, I did so gladly. As I got further up her leg I was losing my breath, would she let me kiss her beautiful pussy? I was not stopped and got all the way to her pussy. I kissed it many times and did so with respect. I knew this was rare air and that I should treat it that way. I was instructed to stop and did so. Our time was up. I was crushed; I could have stayed there all day, kissing her body wherever I was instructed. I would lie there under her feet for days if possible. I wasn't even gone and I longed for my next visit...I await my orders.