Goddess of Eire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Oh, Queen, most secret, bless our Goddess."

There was an answering chorus from a group of robed men who had silently entered the chamber."Oh, King, most secret, bless our God." Six of them formed a half circle, so that the circle was now complete. Two others moved into the center of the circle and Erynne's breath caught when she saw the tallest one.He's the man of the mist! Memories of that night suddenly made her pussy tingle.

He strode forward to Melania and knelt briefly to receive an anointment of sacred oil, then turned to her.Oh, my! He's definitely not made of mist now!

He was a perfect specimen of a man, an exquisite male model type. His hair was black, his olive skin shimmered and his dark eyes sought to envelop hers. Erynne immediately understood. The marriage of Irish ethnicities, the spiritual link of god and goddess, the mating of male and female. She opened her arms to him as she had in the hotel room.

His mouth smothered her groan as his tongue pushed past her lips and brought fire. She had never felt so possessed and so wild. She mashed her breasts into his furred chest, biting his bottom lip and fighting for control. There was none to be found. He pressed her hands back, pinning them together above her head while his other hand looped into her vibrant hair, sealing their mouths. She groaned again, every inch of her skin tingling, every nerve ending on fire.

He released her head and began to stroke her writhing body, drawing his rough palms over her hardened buds, her soft curves and finally, the mound of ruddy, glistening curls. She nearly shouted as his fingers burrowed into her wet slit, searching for the opening.Oh, yes!

She moaned in disappointment as he removed his hand and broke the kiss, moving his lips down to the hard nipple of her breast. Her body arched up off the cushion, the electric pulses racing down to his pussy. His tongue flicked and laved while his lips pulled and his teeth nibbled. Pleasure so intense flooded her senses that she thought she might faint. She took a deep breath and shook as the first of many climaxes racked her body.

He moved to the other breast, repeating the actions until her toes were curled so tightly that her feet were cramping.Oh, God! I don't think I can take any more of this! He let go of her hands and gave her breasts a hard squeeze, momentarily driving the breath from her lungs. His hands slid over her ribcage, pausing to memorize every inch of her flesh, to measure the size of her buttocks, to brush down the cleft. She hissed as his fingertips found her flexing pucker and one briefly slipped inside. She trembled at the sensation.

His hands continued their downward journey, fanning out on either hip, stroking her thighs, then glided over her knees to the inside of her legs, pressing them apart. Erynne held her breath as his head dipped between her legs and she closed her eyes.Yes, please! The touch of his tongue on her engorged clit was like being hit by lightning. Her hands clutched the sides of the cushion and her teeth ground together as another orgasm rocketed through her. He applied more pressure to the fat nubbin and she shouted in response, her pussy clenching again.

Satisfied, he allowed his tongue to travel the length of her soaked slit, thrusting into her hot hole over and over until she was crying out again. When he raised his head, her pussy cream was smeared all over his cheeks and chin and he brought his mouth down to hers to share the taste. She groaned again, excited by the taste of her own desire and sucked his tongue into her mouth. This time, he groaned.

Their kiss continued as he climbed on top, settling his weight onto her and teasing her by rubbing his rock-hard length into the furrow of her pussy. She pushed against him, her body begging, pleading for his touch. He moved his mouth down to her neck, licking and sucking, putting his mark on her. She didn't care. She wanted him inside her and she wanted him now.Please! His teeth bit into her shoulder and he plowed into her, burying himself in her to the hilt. There was a sharp pain and she screamed out, suddenly wanting him to get off of her, but he did not. He remained still for a moment, his lips planting small kisses along her neck and shoulders.

When he moved, Erynne knew she didn't want him to stop. She felt his entire length pull out and push back through her puffy pussy lips, dousing her nether curls in his pre-cum and her juices. It felt so wonderful that she was wondering if she dreaming. His dark eyes bored into her emerald ones, strengthening their connection and she felt the shift in emotion. He was making love to her now and he wanted her to know it. She accepted his kiss as his lover, her body opening like a spring bud. He groaned again, feeling her sultry canal contract around him like a velvet glove, rippling as she climaxed yet again.Yes, feel that, my love? Feel my cum on your dick? She wrapped her arms around him, drawing her fingers through his thick hair.You belong to me.

Over and over, he stroked, pressing up on the down stroke to brush against her clit and send her through the roof each time. She gloried in the strength of this man, gloried in the nasty idea that he had taken her, that he was fucking her, that soon he would flood her pussy with his seed. The pain of her past eroded with every stroke and the taunts withered under the force of his gaze.Oh, yes, my love! Fuck me! Fuck me!

He seemed to sense her need for release and began lengthening his strokes, putting more thrust behind each one, stoking the already blazing fire that was scorching them both. She ground her cunt against him, biting her lip as she felt herself approaching a huge climax. He rode her like a stallion, his eyes locked onto her, their open mouths touching as they panted together.

Then, it was so unexpected that she forgot to breathe. His silky voice in her head.I belong to you forever. She threw her head back, shut her eyes and screamed. His shout melded with hers as the orgasm blazed through her, her clasping walls surrounding his inflamed penis and milking him into oblivion. She felt each blast of his cum splash inside her, drawing another series of aftershocks from her. He collapsed on top of her, his arms holding her close. She wanted to thank him, to know his name ... there were so many things that she wanted to say to him but she was too tired.

As sleep overtook her, she remembered only one thing. Her reflection in his unwavering gaze and his voice.Remember, it's forever. I'm yours forever.

The knock on the door startled her awake.

Erynne sat up in bed and looked around her hotel room, her thoughts in a mess. The knock came again, this time, more urgent. "Miss Herlihy? Are you in there?"

"Uh, yes. Hold on a second." She jumped up and grabbed a robe, opening the door to the tourist guide. "Um, hi."

"Did you take a sleeping pill or something? I've been knocking for twenty minutes!"

"No, just tired, I guess." She pushed a hand through her disheveled hair. "What's the problem?"

"I told you that we were only staying one day. Everyone is supposed to be back on the bus in fifteen minutes."

"Wha-what?"

"Get a move on, will ya? Geez!" He threw up his hands and stalked off, muttering to himself.

Erynne closed the door and looked around the room in disbelief.One day? That would mean that ... that ...

"It was all a dream." She said softly, her eyes filling with tears.Just a dream.

It only took ten minutes to shower and pack, since she hadn't really unpacked anything and she was glad to use the last few minutes to once again take in the beauty of Ireland. The sun's rays twinkled on the surface of the deep blue ocean, sending jewels skittering across its surface. A soft breeze ruffled the highland grasses and clutches of sea oats waved lazily, caught in the currents.Home. The word reverberated through her again, bringing her to tears, but they were tears of a different sort.

She was crying because she loved Ireland. She felt as if she were part of this beautiful land, part of Achill Island. She was a budding leaf on a tree, a clod of rich earth on the road, a trout leaping in the lake. She was the sun, the sky, the earth, the water. And she knew in her heart that she would return and when she did, she would never leave.

Three loud beeps from outside told her that the bus was ready to leave and she hurried down to rejoin the tour. The guide checked her off his list with a huff and moved aside so she could grab a seat. She was upset to find that most of the seats were taken. The others were still wary of her since yesterday and a lot of the extra seats had a backpack or purse in it, indicating that they didn't want her company.

In the last seat of the bus, a young man stood up, smiling at her and the breath caught in her throat. He was tall and his smile was easy, traveling up to his dark eyes. He reminded her of George Maharis, the actor, with his olive skin and dark hair. She stopped in the aisleway.

"Would you like to share my seat?"

Forever, his eyes said. She felt a tremble snake down her spine but she smiled back bravely, her fingers rubbing the shamrock. "Yes, thank you."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers
12