Goddess of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite then sat up, and slid down forward until she was lying on her knees and elbows, presenting her greatest assets to her lover, her bubble ass and the tiny asshole between them. "Come and take it, tough guy." She said, shaking her butt invitingly and Ares wasted no time to get behind her, hands on her ass cheeks and several inches of his manhood spearing straight into her asshole. Reaching his hand up to yank on her golden hair, making her yelp like a virgin teenager, Ares forced even more cock into her, stretching her out to the limit before getting himself in the position to start pounding away.

Despite her asshole being the tightest there was, Ares's fat member slid in and out with little to no trouble, every thrust back in hitting her so hard that his balls would slap against her clit and his iron-hard abs would spank her buttocks. Aphrodite was forced to arch her back and bent her head back as Ares pulled on her hair while hammering into her, cumming repeatedly with every orgasm overlapping the previous. Soon the two of them lost track of time, and how many times they had cum, with Ares believing he might have cum once or twice inside her, but didn't care all that much and continued to fuck her into oblivion.

An hour or so later, Ares finally let loose, his cock pulsing so powerfully that it actually made a gushing sound as he came and slammed forward, wrapping his arms around her body and pushing Aphrodite flat on the bed as he laid on her back and squeezed her tits. Aphrodite was cumming too as her asshole milked him for all it was worth, unable to stop the screaming as she held onto his biceps while her body shivered and wiggled uncontrollably, her knees wobbling around so weekly she wasn't sure if she would be able to stand for a few hours afterward. It took him several minutes, but Ares was able to withdraw his still spurting cock from her asshole and aimed it at her face as he turned her head around, covering her beautiful features under a thick layer of his come as her tongue lolled out of her mouth by instinct, swiping and slobbering at the lurching meat before her.

Once he had finished cumming, Ares dropped her head and got up, standing over the sexually brutalized Aphrodite like a warrior emerging victorious from a fierce battle with his opponent and being rewarded with the finest women known to men as her handmaidens gathered around him on their hands and knees, worshipfully running their hands on his lower body while paying special attention to his cock and balls. Aphrodite had also recovered, and she sat up a bit to press her lips against his balls, kissing them with the love and passion for her lover.

12