Goddess of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook and twerked her ass as he spanked her, smoothly taking inch after inch of his dong into her asshole until the whole thing was inside. Apollo was quick to take matter into his own hands, filling his palm with her luscious ass cheeks, and started to fuck her with everything that he had, causing her tits to repeatedly slap into the glass wall, spilling and deforming across its cold surface. As he swung his hip with great accuracy, his two testicles smashed into her clit, causing her to have her orgasm faster than she had expected, but she welcomed with a shameless smile on her face, with drool trickling down her chin from the side of her mouth.

"Shit, I am cumming babe. Take it. Take my cum!" With that said, Apollo hosed his cum into her ass with the most blissful smile on his face, his mind basically going blank. Aphrodite slammed her ass back and allowed him to cum his entire load into her bowel. He had been cumming a lot since the start, but like Ares and the rest of her immortal lovers, his balls were able to quickly regenerate a considerable amount of cum for him to shoot more, a trait that she absolutely adored, as she absolutely loved creampie. It was one of her many fetishes.

When Apollo finished cumming inside her, he turned her around to face him and thrust his cock into her pussy, using his cock as a hook to lift her off the floor, causing her eyes to roll back into her skull while cumming violently around him as he carried her like that to the other side of the room, heading toward the bed. Her huge breasts compressed into marshmallowy masses of flesh on his chest, her nipples scraping and teasing his skin as she laced her hands around his neck, hissing and moaning into his ears while using only her hips to lift and drop, her ass bouncing and clapping, on his cock, fucking him until he blast another of his thick load into her womb.

"This is your party, Apollo."

Aphrodite said breathlessly as she lied down and spread her ass for him while he stood above her, his throbbing cock casting a shadow over her face. "Have fun." Those words earned her a full blast of semen in the face.

12