Goddess of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she broke away from him, walking away with her labia rubbing on the entire length of his cock. Zeus was quick to discard his pants, or at least what was left of it, and followed her as she walked further into his palace, his eyes following the movement of her amazingly magnificent buttocks, listening to the sound of her heels clacking on the floor. As she walked ahead of him, Aphrodite began to act like she owned the place, running her hands over his statues and furniture, but knocking some of his wife down, causing it to break into million pieces, without even an ounce of embarrassment. She even went on and kissed a few of his female servants, sending them on their knees while cumming harder than they had ever done in their life. Having spent her time at his palace before, she definitely knew her way around his home. The thin layer of oil on her body made her skin shine and her body to look even more erotic than usual.

It did not take it long for her to arrive at his bedroom, which was massive, having been carved out of the very peak of mount Olympus. Cold air blew through the windows that overlooked the incredible city of Olympia and the sparkling New York several thousand feet below. The dome-shaped ceiling was decorated with moving mosaics of a cloudy sky and thunderbolts. As far as the eyes could see, the room had the top quality and most luxury furniture, with golden eagle statues and one intimidating, ten feet tall statue of Zeus and Hera in the middle, near a bed that dominated an entire side of the room, with transparent curtains falling down from the sides.

As Aphrodite climbed onto the bed and turned around to face the King, her foot sinking deep into the soft and comfy mattress, Zeus came at her in full force, his cock spearing into her cunt and lifting her up from the ground. Her face twitched as she came, powerfully around his cock, but the smirk never left her face as she locked eyes with him. Zeus put his hands on her hips, and forcefully yanked her down, impaling her on over two foot of his steel hard meat, causing an obscene bulge in the shape of his dick to appear on her flat stomach as he slammed into her womb. Widening his stance, the God of Thunder started thrusting his cock up into her, while simultaneously pulling her down to meet him, his balls swinging and loudly smashing into her ass. Zeus' face was nonchalant, and he was seemingly unimpressed with her pussy as he fucked her. However, in truth, he was experiencing more pleasure than he had ever had in five hundred years. The last time he had had sex with her had been exactly around that time, when Zeus had had sex with Aphrodite during one of her parties, resulting in Hera throwing a tantrum at him when she discovered he had double teamed her with his brother Poseidon, one of the only times the two of them actually agreed on something and that something was fucking Aphrodite stupid. His reputation had been particularly ruined for many reasons, so after that party, he had decided to hold his lust for her and only received blowjobs from Aphrodite on random occasions, but that had never been enough to satisfy his lust for the goddess of sex.

Starting with slow, but long and powerful thrust, Zeus started to pick up the pace, and Aphrodite could not keep a straight face anymore, losing her composure. She began to moan, as his hands came up to squeeze her breasts, so hard that her flesh oozed out between his fingers. His powerful hips, meanwhile, did a very fine job bouncing her on his cock, hitting her so hard she was sent into the air before he allowed gravity to handle the rest, pulling her down his humongous colossal. The Goddess of lust started whimpering and shuddering while her womb was getting punched around from the inside, his brutal cock stretching her cunt to its limit.

Then, Zeus thrust his cock into her pussy once last time, nailing his cock as deep as she could into her before moaning loudly in pleasure, his balls clenching and imploding from the pressure of his orgasm, the first in a very long time and in the name of his mother did it feel amazing to blow a mind shattering load into Aphrodite while she also came around him. The sound of his semen rushing into her body was so loud it sounded like water being pumped into a pool. Aphrodite could only shiver while she was still being impaled on him, muttering something her breath that made him come even harder than he had intended. Her eyes were still looking up at him, shimmering with pink hearts in her pupils, and a long strand of drool hung from the corner of her mouth.

As he pulled out and his semen flowed out of her pussy in waves, she was still standing, only stumbling a bit, and the smile on her face reminded him of a woman who had been sexually broken, but that was the scary part because he knew she was still fully aware of whatever she was doing, and that how she was. Still smiling, she walked toward him and leaned in to kiss him hard on the lips, her hand caressing his trim beard before kissing her way down his muscular chest. He was as muscular as his son, but Ares' muscles were bulky, while Zeus seemed a bit more define and lean. Nonetheless, she kissed around his chest, licking around and sucking on his nipples, and then trailed down to his abs, harder than diamond before kneeling with her cheek rubbing the side of his cock, nuzzling her face his bloated scrotum. She inhaled deeply, taking in his masculine scent before moving her head back and using both hands to push his cock up, pressing the monstrous dong against his body as she went in to give his balls a wet, lewd kiss, making out with them like she was kissing her lovers. Zeus hissed in pleasure as her hands traced circles on his cock while rolling his left nut with her tongue, causing it to lurch and shoot ropes of pre cum into the air, flying over her head and landing somewhere on the other side of the bed.

"Such powerful scent..." She whispered sultrily, speaking to him for the first time "Your cock is magnificent as you are, my king." She said, and kissed her way up his cock, making him smirk as he looked down at her, and almost lost it when he saw the look she was giving him. As she finally went over two third of his shaft, Aphrodite had to stand up and get into a squat to continue, arriving at the swollen head while standing and bending down a bit. There, she kissed and licked around his glans, before pushing as much of her tongue into his cum slit as she could, making him moan out as she also enveloped his helmet with her bimbo lips. He could even feel her drool magically trickling down the inside of his cock, flowing into his scrotum and further enchanting the quality of the overflowing liquid inside, making his semen get even thicker, and hotter, to the point he could feel the heat on his own. Relentlessly, she pulled back but then went down her mouth opening as wide as she could to take in his cock, slurping down the girthy monster as it traveled into her mouth, then down her throat. Zeus' head rolled back as she swallowed two third of his cock without so much trouble, at the same time using her amazing tongue skills to service him. To make it even better for him, she hefted her tits up with both hands and wrapped them around the part that she did not cover with mouth, making his eyes roll back as she squeezed her marshmallowy pillows around his dick. His cock even seemed to swell as she started pumping her breasts around it while working the rest in her mouth and throat, finding a perfect rhyme for the entire process and soaking the whole thing in her throat slime and saliva.

"I'm cumming, here, drink my load." Zeus thundered as he moved his hand through his hair and blew his load, with the first two seconds of his one minute first shot filling her stomach and backing up her mouth completely. However, she did not spill even a single drop, and swallowed his cum down before it could overflow from his mouth, continuing to move her tits around his cock as much as she could as she pulled her head back and allowed only the bulbous head to remain, letting him dump his load directly into her mouth. Eventually, his orgasm came to an end, and she let his cock twitch in her throat for a minute more before pulling back, releasing his cock and allowing it to swing back up, towering over her head.

With a smile, Aphrodite turned around and started crawling away on her hands and knees, with him following behind her. Her head was so low body pressed down so that her swollen tits brushed against the mattress of his bed, nipples fully erected and sensitive as her ass raised up, rocking back and forth, with buttocks actually clapping together softly as she crawled before him like an obedient slave. Then, when she arrived at her destination, the head of the bed, Aphrodite put her face and tits down, but let her ass remaining in the ass, turning around and pulling her ass cheek to the side, showing her tiny rim of her asshole. Zeus smirked, and got into position behind her, his hand smashing and spanking her butt, before he leaned in to lick around her asshole, pushing his tongue in when his face was buried between her supple ass cheeks. He ate her ass for a full ten minutes, before standing up, grabbing her wrist and positioning his cock at the tiny hole between her buttocks, smirking victoriously as he speared his cock in. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she came, but Zeus merely widened his smirk and started fucking her.

For an entire evening, Aphrodite serviced her king, the father of her husband and her lover, as he thrust into her with the powers to leave a normal woman or even a minor goddess crippled, but that was nothing to her and she fucked him back just as hard, making him cum harder and more than ever. His cock never softened, and so did his resolve. Aphrodite was able to take load after load of his semen, using her magic to clean up every time he had pulled out of her, so he could go in to give her more. He fucked her all around her bedroom, in every hole, every position. The goddess of sex spent much time being dominated, but there were times that Zeus allowed her to climb onto his cock and ride him to his orgasm, but that was about as much domination as she could get, for he was a prideful, egotistic god king.

12