Goddess of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My door is always open for you, Poseidon... but I guess the pool is fine too." The goddess of sex smiled, moving back a bit so that she could have more space to work her hands up and down his cock. "So, how can I help you? What is your reason for coming here today? Is it business... or pleasure?" She slurred, twisting her tongue to sound as seductive as possible. Being the god of the sea who had a kingdom to rule in Atlantis Ocean, Aphrodite did not have that many chances to see Poseidon as much as the others, but it did not change the fact that the two had some intimate histories with each other, and he was still known as one of her best lovers. She had with each other two children, one being the prophetess Herophile and Rhode, while the second was the goddess of the island Rhodes and the wife of the first and original Greek god of the sun, Helios.

"I actually have a favor to ask of you." Poseidon nodded his head. "But I have a few hours to spare, so let's talk about it at a more scheduled place, shall we?"

"Then please, follow me." She smiled, and walked with him to a room near the pool side with one hand firmly holding his cock. It was a fuck-chamber if one could call it, standing on a raised platform and overlooking the pool side, having the best view in the whole area. It had no walls but there were curtains above the ceiling to grant to occupants some privacy when needed, but it rarely happened when Aphrodite was the one using it. The floor was a thick and comfortable fur of an unknown animal/monster, but it also had a bed that was large enough to host a dozen people at the same time in the middle, with several pink pillows with gold tassels propping around.

"Lord Poseidon." When the two were about to enter the room, they heard a voice and turned around to see Adonis bowing to the God of the Sea. "It's an honor to meet you." He said respectfully. Adonis was wearing a pair of knee-length swimming trunks, and was so far the most modest dressed in the area.

"Raise your head, Adonis." Poseidon said with a small smile, but at the same time was moving up and down Aphrodite's inner thigh, thumb mere millimeters away from her cunt "Welcome back. I heard about your return this morning. Still in one piece I see."

"Thank you, milord." Adonis lowered his head in gratitude.

"How's my brother doing? Was he still wasting his time chasing you out of his wife's dress?" Poseidon asked, referring to his brother Hades, the God of the Underworld. His hand finally reached its destination and rubbed a circle around her lower lips, making the love goddess moan out in bliss. However he continued to move his hand, and slid it in between her fat buttocks, pushing her thong bikini to the side before inserting his middle finger into her asshole, literally hooking her backside up.

"No milord," Adonis chuckled, shaking his head "But your brother is doing well."

"Glad to hear." Poseidon smirked "You won't have to worry about him anymore... at least till the end of this year."

"Thank you, Lord Poseidon." Adonis lowered his head one more time before saying "I will take my leave now. Please enjoy your time here." He then turned to Aphrodite and told her "I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay. See you later, Adonis." The Goddess of Love waved his hand as Adonis walked away and disappeared into one of the most crowded bars near the pool, leaving Aphrodite behind with the God of the Sea, who then turned to her and said:

"He's a very lucky man."

"Not as lucky as you are right now." Aphrodite smiled and gave his each of his balls a firm squeeze. Poseidon chuckled humorously before he picked Aphrodite up and carried her over his shoulder, looking like a monster bringing a helpless and innocent princess to his liar so he can rape her. However, the look on the goddess' face was nothing but innocent, and she giggled excitedly as she swung her hand across his iron hard ass before processing to kiss the muscles of his back, half sure that the was still some sea salt water there from his method of travelling to her palace.

"Now back to business," Poseidon said as he put Aphrodite down and climbed onto the bed behind her, moving forward to straddle her stomach and casting an obscene shadow of his throbbing cock over her face. "I hope you can arrange a meeting with your father for me." Aphrodite nodded her head in understanding. Of course she knew who Poseidon wasn't talking about Ouranos. She was born from the remains of 'the Greek personification of heaven', making him her biological father. However, when she arrived on the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea, the Horai (season goddesses) weren't the only ones there waiting for her. There was also Pontus, and the Horai came to her on his order. He was the Primordial God of the Sea, the personification of the sea itself, and the father of all sea life, making him an even more powerful sea deity than Poseidon himself.. Being a son of Gaia, it made Pontus her uncle, but because he was considered the father of all sea life (she was born from sea foams), and also on Zeus' request, he also became her adoptive father. Like most ancient deities, he had retreated from the mortal world's affairs, and was now living a peaceful life on an isolated island the size of Hawaii with his wives and children attending to him twenty four seven.

"What for?" Aphrodite asked in interest, pushing her tits around his cock as Poseidon started moving his hips, sawing his member back and forth between them as his balls smacked against the underside of her udders, smearing pre-come all over her mouth and face.

"Sorry, can't tell you. That's Atlantis' business." Aphrodite pouted, making Poseidon chuckle as he looked down at her "There are some personal issues between us, so I can't just contact him and ask for a meeting. You, on the other hand, can..."

"Ah ah, I am not so sure about that. It's been awhile since I last met him." Aphrodite said "I don't know if I can..."

"Please, we both know that Pontus loves to fuck you just as much as every man is. You are his most favorite." Poseidon said and sent a violent thrust forward, causing her boobs to almost bounce out of her hands. "How many daughters have you given him? And how many of them are going to be bred next? Pontus is a sex crazed maniac. You two are the same." He finished, and arched his back to shoot a hot load all over her face. In a matter of seconds, her tits were covered completely, with sperm pooling in between the massive mounds and neck to flow down the bed. Aphrodite swallowed and drank what she could, opening her mouth like a good girl to receive him, loving the unique salty taste of the sea. "Shit." Poseidon grunted as he beat his cock against her lips, the whole thing swinging down like a cub but she actually didn't mind.

"I'll see what I can do." Aphrodite said, unable to see anything because of the thick mask of semen on her face. However, she could feel herself being turned around, and had her ass lifted into the air after her bikini thong had been removed "But what will I get in return though? Don't think you have anything special in mind, do you?" She asked, shaking her ass invitingly.

"How about more of this?!" Aphrodite's head shot up and her mouth formed a shock O as Poseidon slammed his cock into her ass, piercing her asshole as easily as cutting through butter with a hot sword. Her eyes almost shot out of her sockets as the god of the sea crashed his hips down with his full weight, beating his dick down inside her with all his might, giving her the feeling on an entire world had come crashing down into her ass. She screamed, and came furiously when Poseidon started to fuck his cock back and forth inside her ass, putting his hands on her shoulders to hold her still as he used it to plow forward. "You love this the most, don't you?" He asked, smirking.

Once again, she howled as her ass first seemed to collapse inward and then dilate open to absorb the his horse cock. The servants and Adonis watched with amazement as Poseidon brutalized Aphrodite's inside with his cunt-destroying penis. The sound of meat shifting and stretching around was audible in the open air. Aphrodite's tongue lolled pathetically out of her mouth and her eyes crossed. There was a reason Poseidon's sacred animal was a horse after all.

For hours he fucked her, not with short stroked either. Aphrodite could only moan desperately and clench her ass as much as possible around his prick. Pre-cum flew in heavy rope after heavy rope from her ass as the lord or horses withdrew and then reinserted his cock into her asshole. Even as he came, hosing her inside full of his whitish-yellow seeds, drowning her organs in a flood of semen, he continued to fuck her without a pause, keeping her in a tsunami of orgasms. By the time he was almost done, her inside was nearly a hundred percent full of cum. With a violently hard thrust, Poseidon shot one more gallon of semen inside her, and forced her head to shoot up, mouth opening wide and jaw almost dislocating as she vomited up a gout of his sperm, coming up her overflowed throat and then splattering down onto her face.

She lost it at that point.

It took an hour for her mind to drift back to consciousness, and she saw herself facing Poseidon as he fucked her in a standing position. Gripping Aphrodite' ass so hard her butt flesh oozed out between his strong fingers, Poseidon lifted her up and down his cock, fucking her pussy still with the strength of ten thousand men. The back of her knees were resting on his shoulders, her tits mashing against his chest as her entire body shook with orgasms. She was breathing, moaning with her tongue hanging out like a bitch in heat, but in such state she was so lewdly beautiful he couldn't stop himself from blasting another load, this time directly into her womb.

Poseidon was fucking her so good. It'd been such a long time that Aphrodite almost forgot what an amazing sex partner that he was...

"Milord... Lady Amphitrite is looking for you." Said a man who came out of the pool a moment earlier, and unlike Poseidon who arrived naked he was dressed in a set of armor and carried a long spear in his hand. "You're asked to return at once."

"How does she know that I'm here?"

The God of the sea asked as he turned around to look at his subordinate, who answered.

"I believe your son, Prince Triton must have told her." Poseidon said nothing, but he then started lifting Aphrodite off of his cock. To those who were watching, it felt like his cock keep on going forever, until eventually when it finally came free from her pussy, a waterfall of semen exploded from her cunt and splashed onto the bed before she could close it up. The God of the sea smirked as he moved her back a bit and pushed his cock between her tits, slamming the head into her mouth and allowing her to drink his cum for a few seconds before pulling back and setting her down.

"A-aw... you're... leaving already?" Aphrodite choked while looking up at Poseidon, who stood above her with his cock in hand. His cum was so thick she was having some trouble swallowing. "I want some more..." She moaned, like a child asking their parents for more candies, leaning up and wrapping her arms around him, rubbing her face against his strong and throbbing cock.

"Don't be so greedy." The God of the sea chuckled as Aphrodite worked her tongue across the veiny surface of his penis "If I spend more time here then there won't be anything left for the sluts at home... and I mean sluts." Poseidon answered, making Aphrodite giggle excitedly in response. "I hope you remember our deal, Aphrodite."

"Don't worry. I'll go talk to my father tomorrow." The goddess of love said as she moved a strand of blonde hair behind her ears. The mess of cum on her body had already disappeared, leaving her as clean as normal. "Catch up with you later, hon." Giving a final kiss to the tip of his cock, Aphrodite then laid back down and allowed Poseidon to leave with his subordinate.

Break

"Mistress, we have arrived." The driver informed as he turned off the engine of the car and walked out to open the door for Aphrodite, who then picked up her white coat from the backseat and put it on her shoulders. Taking her driver's hand when he offered it to her, Aphrodite walked out in her killer stilettos heels, her long sexy legs were visible as she was wearing was a pure white thong, which was so small it barely covered the entire her smooth pussy mound and travelled up around to disappear entirely between her generous bouncing butt-cheeks. Under her coat she wore a half-open corset that was barely holding back her huge breasts and pushing them up even more than they already were while reaching halfway down to her midriff.

Aphrodite looked the island before her and couldn't help but smile. It was her father's home, a world famous tourist attraction with a population of over one point five millions people. A very well-known tourist attraction in the world of immortals, the island had terraces and hotels climbing up the side of the mountain, with swimming pools, theme parks, and various area that provided all kinds of entertainments on every level, connected by waterslides and waterfalls and underwater tubes that one could swim through. Fountains sprayed water into air, forming impossible shapes of animals, but most of them were sea creatures. In addition, there were also all kinds of live sea monsters in the area, like a massive sea turtle resting on a stack of beach towels, or even the Scylla, a dragon like immortal sea monster that was the daughter of Keto and Phorcys, that was stretching out asleep on a cruise ship.

"Wait here." Aphrodite said as she turned to the driver standing beside her. "I will send someone over to keep you accompany."

With that, she walked away from her car and headed to the mansion standing on a sea-side cliff overlooking the sea that was not too far from her current location. As she walked, in every direction she could hear the crashing of waves and the chirp of tropical birds. The front gate of the mansion had an intercom built in, with a vast area that had over two dozen cars at the front. With a wave of her hand, the gate opened with imperious slowness, providing access to a tree-lined path that led to the interior of the property.

"MOTHER!" but before she could make a step in, she heard a voice and turned around to see a beautiful and incredibly voluptuous young woman running at her with a massive smile on her face, her long black hair waving side to side behind her. It would have been heartwarming, if not for her massive boobs violently bouncing in the tiny bikini top that she was wearing as she ran, being little more than triangle pieces to cover her nipples while leaving the rest bare.

"Jasmine!" Aphrodite smiled as she welcomed her daughter into her arms. "Look at you, all grown up now." She said with a smile, pulling back from the hug to have a closer look at her daughter. "Holy Zeus, you look amazing."

"Not as much as you are, mother." Jasmine nodded her head with smile. "How have you been mother? You're still dating that man, Ares?"

"Yes, I am... and I have been well, thank you." Aphrodite smiled as she stroked Jasmine's cheek "What about you honey? Have you been a good girl to our daddy?"

"Yes, I am." She declared proudly "Last month, I gave birth to a beautiful girl. We named her Jane. Father was so happy he knocked me up again."

"Now now young ladies, you are giving birth to your own sisters and you consider yourself a good girl?" Aphrodite asked with half-lifted eyes, but Jasmine merely grinned "Guess that's my little girl." With her face breaking out into a huge smile, Aphrodite leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the lips, making her moan and kiss back in response. Their breasts mashed against each other as their tongues tangled between their mouths "Now listen, I will need you to be a bad girl right now. There's a stud at my car not too far from here." The goddess of sex told her daughter after pulling back, leaving her daughter breathless "Why don't you come over there and introduce yourself to him? I am sure he'd love to meet you."

"Sure, I'd love to." Jasmine nodded her head, biting her lower lip with a playful smile. After she had left, Aphrodite did not waste more time to continue to walk toward the mansion, feeling all hot and excited after hearing about Pontus from Jasmine, currently one of her youngest daughters with her adoptive father. She actually did not have that many daughters with Pontus, about six of them at most and certainly not as much as some women on the island who had been living with him since its foundation, but each one that she gave birth to was a beautiful goddess of sex, the sexiest women in the world. Two of them chose the life of an elite handmaiden, but the other four decided to remain on the island to attend to their father's sexual needs, giving birth to hundreds and thousands of his children, making most of the inhabitants of the islands her descendants or related to her one way or another.

In the mansion, one could see maids running about, clad in several alluring outfits, not as outrageous as the ones her handmaidens wore at home, but still revealed far more than proper clothing. The floor was made of clear silvery material with a mirror-polish, giving the inhabitants a clear view of the ceiling, as well as the fact that the maids were without underwear under their short miniskirts. Meanwhile, the whole front wall was windows, and the back wall was covered in mirrors, making it look like it went on forever. In the living room, there was a loom, the size of a flat-screen TV, which shimmered like it was three dimensional, and a waterfall scene that looked so real one could see the water moving and clouds drifting across a fabric sky.

Entering the palace, Aphrodite headed straight to the master bedchamber, sensing a wave of sexual energy coming from there. Pontus loved sex even more than her and, being a primordial god, his sex drive was also on a different level, one that she would have to drink an entire warehouse of her most powerful aphrodisiacs to match. That alone made him one of a few men, if not the only, in this world who could destroy her in a one on one sex match, which they used to have a lot before she had to fully settle down on Olympus. His room was located on the third floor of the mansion, so it took her some time to get there, as she also had to stop and greet some familiar faces. The doors weren't locked, so she invited herself in.

The first thing that she saw was a woman, an unfamiliar one. She was on her back, twitching. Her limbs were spread in all directions and her skimpy white dress was in tatters. Her lovely, heart-shaped face was twisted and frozen into a lewd rictus: tongue hanging out, lips curving up to form an open mouth smile, and eyes rolling all the way back. Her stomach was swollen like a balloon, and one would almost certain that she was pregnant with twins, if not for the river of yellowish semen flowing steadily out of her gaping, well-fucked cunt and asshole. The rest of her voluptuous body was likewise covered in the same thick, sticky, smelly ropes of the stuff. Unless she was a goddess of sex or a child of one, she looked like she wasn't going to recover anytime soon.

Next, Aphrodite looked up and saw her father driving into another woman, her shoulders, knees, tits and head were the ones that were still on the bed, the rest was lifted into the air. Her round booty was balanced straight up while the Old Man of the Sea straddled those wide hips and pounded her hole like a jackhammer. Contradictory to his tittle, Pontus had the appearance of a young man in his early twenties, looking even younger than some of the gods themselves. He was incredibly handsome too, with dark hair and multi-coloured eyes. Like Apollo, Pontus had a lean but strong body, fit like a veteran swimmer, his defined muscles looked good enough to make her drool. His most impressive feature, of course, was the thing he was using to destroy that woman's anally. Even as he had most of it buried deep inside her ass, he was still moving around ten inches of it in and out of her, and it was covered in green veins, thicker around than her arm, which looked thin when compared to it. At the same time, his balls hung low in the bloated scrotum beneath his cock, each one was too massive even for her two hands to contain.