Goddess of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello daddy." Aphrodite said as she crossed her arms under her tits, pushing them up even more and making him turn his head to look at them. "Kinda busy I see."

"Look who finally decide to visit me?" He said, smirking as he reached his hand forward and seized a fist full of hair, using it to lift her head up as he continued to pound into her without mercy. She was moaning so much it's hard to tell what she was saying "It's been a while, Aphrodite. How's life on Olympus?"

"It's fun. I have a similar life as yours here." She then looked at the woman he was fucking, and couldn't help but ask. Watching him fucking that poor girl made Aphrodite feel like she was the one currently being fucked instead. "Who is she? One of your new daughters?"

"Yes, and her mother is over there." He said, throwing his head a bit to the side to make a pointing gesture to the woman on the bed behind him "I've taken a liking to these two. There's nothing better than the pussies of the women who knows how to handle a real cock." He said and slammed his cock into her ass once last time before pulling out, his whole cock was now visible to Aphrodite, and she drooled at the glorious sight of it. He then climbed off his bed and walked toward her with his cock leading the way, moving around to stand behind Aphrodite even before she could react. His arms then came around to embrace her, one hand removing her coat while the other sliding into her thong to cup her pussy mounds "Which is the reason why this one is simply the best." He finished his previous sentence, inserting one finger into her folds.

"D-daddy..." Aphrodite moaned as she felt his cock throbbing and oozing pre-cum all over her ass. He leaned his head in and kissed her neck, but his hand continued playing with her pussy and it was soon joined by the other, leaving Aphrodite a moaning and whimpering mess, becoming helpless in her adoptive father's hands. Pontus then added in two more fingers, before he pushed her up against him, lifting her feet off the ground, holding her up effortlessly with just three fingers inside her cunt. Aphrodite came instantly at that, squirting all over the floor and soaking her underwear with her love juice.

"You've grown all the more beautiful in the time since we last saw each other, my dear daughter." He said into her ear, making her feel hot all over "A fine goddess you have become... but still a small child in my hands." He said and removed his hand from her cunt. He then raised it above her face, showing how sticky they were before continuing "Look, baby girl. These are your juices. What a mess you have made." He then forced them into her mouth, rubbing her clit with his other hand "Clean them up." He ordered, and she went to suck on them immediately. "Good girl." The primordial god of the sea praised, letting her suck on his fingers a bit more before he pulled out and said "I think it's about time for us to catch up to the time we have missed. Get on the bed and spread your legs."

"O-okay daddy." She did what she was told and obediently climbed on the bed before him. Laying down, Aphrodite then removed her thong and raised her legs wide into the air before spreading them wide open with her hands holding her thighs, showing him her soaking wet cunt lips.

Positioning above his beautiful daughter, Pontus then speared himself into Aphrodite. Her eyes shot wide open and she yelled as he slammed into her womb, but there's still more outside for him to work with. When the next ten inches was sent in, Aphrodite thought she might pass out. Finally, using a very small amount of strength that he had, yet still made her feel like she had been hit by a train, Pontus hilted himself inside the Goddess of Love, his giant balls swinging up and smacking against her ass as his cock stretched her womb out and became visible on her belly.

"AHHH!!" Aphrodite screamed like she was in great pain, but her face turned into some twisted expression of delight, and pure bliss. Her head flew back as she arched her back, hair fluttering about her. Her body was already covered in sweat and started to shake all over as she came without a pause.

"How does my cock feel after all these years, Aphrodite?" Pontus smirked, remaining casual even as her cunt was gripping his cock so hard it could easily bring a god to his orgasm. "I bet it's even better than all those gods that you spend your days with, isn't it?" He asked, and leaned down to shove his tongue into her mouth, kissing her with so much force and passion her eyes rolled back. Slowly he began to move, and Aphrodite moaned low and long like she was being stabbed-or rather, in her current situation, like she'd already been stabbed and someone was dragging the blade out of her body. It felt wonderful.

"You're soooo much better than them." When he pulled back, her voice came out warped, profoundly altered by the cock keeping her inside full and more. Pontus grunted and pulled most of the way out before he slammed back in and she squealed in delight, hands scrambling around to find something to hold on.

"That's what I like to hear." Pontus nodded his head, caressing her cheek with his hand. "And I adore that look on your face, daughter. What a shameless slut that you are! There has never been a woman who can make me feel this good." He praised and kissed her again. All that Aphrodite could hear was the sound of his hips bouncing up and down against her pelvis and cock crashing into her womb. "There's a reward for you. Take it." With that said, he pulled out and shot a full load of semen onto her face, giving her a mask of hot chowder before he put his cock back in and continued to fuck her, increasing the pace with every thrust he made. Drool was openly running down her cheeks at this point.

Later on that day, when Jasmine returned home with Aphrodite's driver, whose rock hard cock was in her hand, guiding him the same way her mother usually did, having taken a liking to him, she could hear the sounds of some very heated fucking going on in the master bedchamber, filling the cozy mansion. In that room, Aphrodite came yet again from riding her father's cock, yet she continued to fail to make him cum. Pontus was on his back, with his hands behind his head and a smirk on his face as he watched her ass bouncing on his hips while she rode him for all that she was worth. Having grown used to his cock again, Aphrodite was able to hold herself with three bounces before she came, but all that took him was one thrust of his hips and she would squirt her load all over his lower body.

"I think that does it for our recreational activities... now let's talk about the reason you are here today." Pontus spoke up "I don't believe you came all the way here just to have sex with me, did you?"

"It's... It's Poseidon... he wanted... me... meet you." She blabbed, unable to form a comprehend sentence with the mind-numbing pleasure she was feeling.

"Oh, I see... so the brat finally wanted to see me, after all these years?" Pontus asked, sounding a bit annoyed. His expression then softened as he looked at her ass "What did he promise you to make you come all the way here to convince your father? Was it some anal fucking? I know you love to take it up to your ass, Aphrodite. Did he fuck you to make you accept?" He asked and pushed his fingers into her anus, two with each hand before stretching it out. "So he was this big, was he?" Pontus asked while looking at the inside of her ass, stretching it even wider than before. "Puny god... but I guess it's that easy for you to cum with something that size huh?"

"Father... Wait... I..." Aphrodite tried to speak, but all that she could do was cum. Her limbs grew weak, and she fell forward on her hands and knees before him, but still, most of his long cock remained inside her. Pontus took his hand back and sat up, standing on one knee behind his daughter. Pulling his cock out of her pussy, Pontus then grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up as he slammed into her ass from behind, knocking the wind out of her lungs and causing her to cum as she had never before.

"So tight," Pontus grunted as he flung his head back, feeling wave and wave of pleasure rushing up his spine and throughout his body. Putting his other hand on her left butt cheek, Pontus then began to fuck her, going with slow but strong thrusts first to give her asshole sometime to readjust to his cock before turning them into powerful and even stronger slams. "Well, since you have had to come all the way here, I guess I have no choice but to accept. I will go meet him... after I am done with you."

After only a few minutes, Aphrodite's stomach was full of sperm that was as thick and hot as lava, a mess of clumps and ropes that was far thicker than any emission she had ever had in her life as there was a point when Pontus ejaculated with every thrust and pull that he made. Pontus spent the next few days with Aphrodite alone, leaving his wives and other lovers feel a bit left out.

There was time that Aphrodite was covered from head to toe in nothing but jizz, eyes rolling up to the whites, showing nothing but her blissed-out, fucked raw mind, and another one when she was held in a full nelson position, his cock splitting her pussy wide as he clearly shot another load inside her. Her arms were pushed behind her, wrapped around his neck, making her look like but an elaborate piece of jewellery, the perfect trophy decoration for his cock. The third day with him, she even donned herself in some ultra-revealing stripper outfit, tits bouncing and ass jiggling as she worked her voluptuous body around his cock like a stripper doing an elaborate pole dance after he had grown himself to a godly height. That alone made him blow his load all over his bedroom, and they had to move to another one to have sex while the maids clean it up.

There was more, so much more moments like this during her weeklong stay at her father's mansion. It came as no surprise that the more he fucked her, the more she became adapt to her father and his powerful cock, and soon she was fucking right back at him, making him feel more pleasure than he had ever been, and cum more than he was able to do with another woman.

End of Chapter 5