Goddess of Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't tell who it was that was on her stomach using her breasts as his cock sleeve, but the person loved their life right now. He was having fun playing with her breast and lightly pinching and twisting her nipples, and because her top and bra were still there, she bet that he enjoyed watching her boobs bounce in them too. Shifting to her left, she saw Henry moaning in bliss as she stroke his dick at a slow but decent pace, while on the right one of his dark-skinned friends was getting a similar treatment, but he also had her hair wrapped around his nine-inch dick to give some silkiness to her strokes, but not that her hand wasn't already soft enough for mind-blowing handjobs. She couldn't see them, but her ears could pick up the faint moans of the two men using her feet to get themselves off.

Tim was the first to blow, releasing a MASSIVE load into her womb, making the love goddess moan and only serving to push his father over the edge. The man forced his cock deeper down her throat before cumming, arching his back to pump out as much semen as he could. The next to cum was Henry, using his hand to increase her grip on his thick cock and thrusting with extra vigour as he fired shot after shot of semen on into the air, some landed on her face while the others flew across the room. She then felt the dick between her breasts pulsed and started shooting out semen all over her chest.

"Hey watch it"

"Sorry"

As that happened, Aphrodite felt Jason release his load into her ass in unison with his friend shooting on the other side of her face. The ones using her feet were the last to finish, smearing their load all over them. The men all remained in place for a while, panting from exertion before the father finally rolled off Aphrodite's face, the others soon following suit and letting Aphrodite sit up while being covered in their cum. All of them actually had their first orgasms of the night when they first looked at her naked body. Being the Goddess of beauty, Aphrodite had the powers to freely control mortals' perspective on her beauty, so in order to not cause chaos everywhere she went in her real form, Aphrodite had to make herself a bit less beautiful and attractive in their eyes, making them 'think' and 'believe' that she was just another super sexy woman and not the goddess of sex itself. That's just how sexy she was to mortal men like them who weren't used to seeing her often like immortals and other supernatural beings that lived on Olympus, as they were somewhat immune to this power of her and always saw her in her true form.

"Let's continue, shall we?" She asked, and got on her knees before them, striking a sexy pose with her hands holding her tits. She then returned their view on her beauty to normal, and those mortal men didn't even have time to wonder why their semen suddenly disappeared from her body as they all rushed at her like wild, horny animals.

Break

Leaving the motel and a group of worn-out men behind while wearing the same outfit as she did the previous day, Aphrodite entered her ride and sped down the street, continuing her journey to Hillford. It'd been fun, but unfortunately aside from some sexual satisfaction, she couldn't find any potential candidate for her harem of studs, something that she always did whenever she was in the mortal world.

Eventually, Aphrodite left the highway and arrived in a town that was populated with mansions and big houses, all of which was set back from the main roads. The goddess of love continued to drive for a few more minutes before pulling the car off the road and entering a path leading to an excessively massive and luxurious mansion on the hill overlooking the town below. Driving several hundred feet into the mansion, Aphrodite then parked the car at the front garden, and a man wearing a formal suit then arrived at her side to open the door for her, taking her hand and guiding her out while bowing his head low with one hand on his chest. After giving him the key, Aphrodite then walked to the front door of the mansion and pressed the doorbell. She only had to wait a few seconds to be answered.

When the door opened, a devilishly handsome man appeared before her. His face was strong and smooth, almost angelic but with a devilish cockiness. His hair was black, cut short, a bit wet and he had starkly blue eyes, kinda like hers. He was slightly tanned, and his skin rippled with more muscles than Aphrodite could count. His muscles were lean and cut, like a runner's or a pro swimmer's, not too overwhelming like the bodybuilders. The only thing that he was wearing was a towel around his waist, which was straining to contain a very, very large cock.

"No, leave it there." He said to someone while looking away from her, giving Aphrodite a moment to drink in the sight of his deliciously muscular form. "I don't think... Mom?" The handsome man asked in surprise when he turned his head to look at her, smiling radiantly as she also looked up at him and smiled.

"Who else do you think?" She asked and raised her hands at him "Now come give your mother a hug, Eros." She said to him, and he did what he was told with a huge smile on his face, embracing her tightly with his muscled arms as her tits mashed against his broad chest. "It's so good to see you after all this time, how's my favourite son doing these days?" She asked and returned her son's affection with a motherly hug. Eros was a son of her and Ares. He was the God of desire, erotic affection and sexual love who was famous for his arrows of affection, which would make the person it struck instantly be filled with uncontrollable desire and love for another, with the only exceptions being the three virgin goddesses and his mother, Aphrodite.

"Great mom, thanks," Eros answered with a broad grin as he pulled back and stepped aside. "You should have told me you're coming. I could have prepared something nice to welcome you."

"Then where is the fun in that?" Aphrodite asked with a sultry smile before turning her eyes down to his throbbing penis "I am not interrupting anything, aren't I?"

"Nah, it's good mom, don't worry. Come on in." He told her, and Aphrodite walked in with a smile on her face. Eros then closed the door and lost his pants, pushing it down in front of his mother like it was the most casual thing to do. While not as long, Eros cock was even thicker than his father's, sticking up from his crotch like an oversized banana with thick veins pulsating across the surface, like vines growing around an obelisk.

"Is your wife home, hon?" Aphrodite questioned in curiosity as she entered the living room and looked around, searching for her daughter in law, Psyche. The two of them had a pretty rough start. Psyche was the youngest of three daughters to the King and Queen of an ancient Greek empire. Since the early days of her childhood, Psyche was an object of admiration and envy, because of her extraordinary beauty, which was compared to that of an immortal goddess. Growing up, people started to worship her as if she was a goddess for her beauty, and that made Aphrodite jealous and angry because even her worshippers started neglecting her. Aphrodite ordered her son Eros to make her fall in love with a hideous creature, but he fell in love with her instead and for a time lived with her as her husband.

But their happy life was short-lived and ended not long after that when Psyche was tricked into believing that Eros was a monster by her sisters, who were even jealous of her beauty than Aphrodite. In an attempt to discover his true identity, Psyche accidentally hurt her husband and caused him to think that she had betrayed his trust before leaving her and returning to Olympus. Psyche had no choice but to go find him herself so she could make up to him, and ended up getting the help of several goddesses before meeting Aphrodite herself, who was moved by Psyche's love for her son. Instead of being angry at her like she used to, Aphrodite made Psyche complete several tasks to earn her son's trust back and prove that she was worthy of Eros' love. During her final task, Psyche had had to go to the Underworld and ask Persephone if she could borrow some beauty cream. She paid Charon two Golden drachmas and gave the Cerberus honey-flavoured rice cakes from Sparta for passage, and at Hades' Palace, Persephone was in her garden, she put the cream in the rosewood box Psyche had and told her not to open it. Unfortunately, because didn't have time to take care of herself, on her way out of the Underworld Psyche decided to take some of the beauty creams but inside the box was Stygian sleep, the essence of the Underworld, intended for Aphrodite due to her causing the Queen problems in the past. Psyche accidentally breathed in the essence and passed out.

Having regained his strength, Eros flew to Psyche and found her in a delicate state. He took her to Mount Olympus and the Council took pity on her. After hearing her story, Zeus granted her immortality and made her the goddess of the human soul so she could wake up. Eros was so happy that he made up with his wife and married her for real later with the blessing of his mother. Their wedding became a popular subject for artists of the ancient era. The two later had to move down to live in the mortal world so Psyche could be as close to human as possible, being the goddess of their soul (it was also the reason why she couldn't see her son that often).

"Nah, she's out working at the moment," Eros answered as Aphrodite looked to the side and saw two naked women passing out on a couch in the room, semen overflowing their holes.

"I see... so you think it's okay to cheat on your wife with these sluts while she's out working?" Aphrodite asked, smiling at him as she eyed the maids greeting her and working in the living room in interest. Every one of them was as beautiful and attractive as the ones she had back at home, which was not that surprising since some of them originally came from there.

"Come on mom, as if you aren't telling everyone to fuck you stupid wearing something like this." Eros snickered "You call them sluts, but I can't help but wonder what the difference between you and them is."

"Well, as you can see, I am much more beautiful," Aphrodite said, tilting her head to the side before moving toward him and running her hand over the towel, feeling the monster rising beneath it. "And I also know how to take care of this bad boy for you," Aphrodite said, and then she pulled open the towel, pulling it to the sides and looking at his cock as it sprung up in front of her. While only almost as long, Eros cock was even thicker than his father's, sticking up from his crotch like an oversized banana with thick veins pulsating across the surface. Aphrodite then dropped the towel and put her hand around his cock, feeling it lurch in his hand. A vast amount of pre-cum then spurted from the top, but Aphrodite did not miss it and spread it over the knob, down his shaft. "Hmm... quite the monster it has become. I wonder how good it tastes after all this time..."

"All yours, mom." Eros grinned. Smiling at him, Aphrodite then bent down and ran her tongue along his hard shaft, going from the big knob down to his balls, which were equally as impressive as the rest of him.

"Fuck yes! Shit, I miss this amazing feeling." Eros moaned and threw his head back as his mother took as much of his giant cock into her mouth as she could, fondling his balls and jerking off the thick column of fuck meat as she lashed her tongue around the head. When she finally got on her knees, Eros looked down at her ass and bent down to run his hand over her round cheeks, bunching her miniskirt around her waist. As she started taking more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat, Eros forced his middle finger into her asshole, making her moan around him before he traced his hand down to her pussy, which was becoming wet from all the sucking she was doing. Aphrodite moaned around his prick as he eased his middle finger into her cunt, sliding it back and fore for a moment before adding his ring one in, fingering her at the same pace she was popping her head on his cock.

Standing up, Eros grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking her face onto his cock, enjoying the sight of his mother's bimbo sexy lips stretched around his shaft and her sparkling blue eyes staring up at him. She was taking his cock like the ultimate slut that she was, even better than his wife who had been living with him the past three thousand years, even as his cock head travelled down her gullet and went deeper down her throat, she kept on sucking and swallowing until his cock had entirely disappeared into her mouth. Moaning and keeping her head there for several seconds, Eros started working his hip in override, pulling her head back to meet his thrust while the wet sounds of his dong sliding within her gullet filled the whole mansion. He fucked her face for several minutes before his movements became erratic. Aphrodite knew it would only be a matter of time before her son dumped a huge load into her stomach.

That moment came sooner than she had expected, as her son seemed like he had no intention of holding back. He blasted a metric fuck-ton of cum down her throat, each wave of cum that he let loose seemed to be enough to overfill a measuring cup and the thickness of it made it very hard to gulp down. While still cumming, Eros then withdrew his spurting cock from Aphrodite's mouth and decided he wanted to paint his mother slutty features in his semen. Stroking his cock, he started to hose down her face with several shots of his cum, and by the time he was done cumming his flawless features were nearly unrecognizable under his thick cream.

"Zeus be damn, that was the best orgasm that I have had in a while," Eros muttered as he wiped his cock across her face to get some semen and started feeding it to her like that. At the same time, as she slurped up his semen on his cock, which looked like a melting ice cream stick with all the semen every time he gave it to her, Aphrodite made sure to lick his cock clean. "So, how's dad doing? Still treating you nice I hope" He asked as he stood her up with one hand still holding her head and bent her over the couch.

"Yeah he's fine, just a bit feisty these days because the world is too peaceful, but that's not something your mother can't handle." She told him, looking over her shoulder and saw her son pulling down her tiny G-string, leaving her butt naked in front of him. Aphrodite steeled herself for the onslaught to come, and as soon as Eros had gotten a good grip on her ass with his left hand he started to work his cock into her asshole, stretching her out around his mammoth girth. With the head and several inches of his dong stuffed into her ass, Eros then brought his right hand forward to firmly grip her shoulder and with a mighty thrust shoved the entire length into her, making her moan blissfully as a hard orgasm ripped through her cunt. Eros didn't wait for his mother to come down from it to start pounding into her ass, fucking her with almost ruthless efficiency. Each one of his violent thrusts sent Aphrodite's tits bouncing on her chest, the thin straps of her bra straining to contain them as they swung forward every time his thick cock rammed into her stretched out asshole. Her face soon assumed the look of a fucked stupid slut, her tongue hanging out and eyes rolling almost all the way back.

Reaching forward, Eros gathered her silky blonde hair in one hand and pulled on them, forcing her head back and causing her to arch her back backwards as he used them to try and fuck deeper into her stretched out rectum. Keeping the same furious pace for over an hour long, the blissful sensation eventually became too much for him to handle, so he pulled harder on his mother's hair and buried himself as deeply as possible into her tight ass before unleashing a torrent of semen into her bowel. After what felt like forever, Eros finally pulled out of her cum-filled ass and allowed his mother to slump back onto the floor before bringing her face back to his still hard, cum-covered cock.

Not even needing any encouragement, Aphrodite started to lick him clean as her son stood over her with her hair in his hand and grinned, thinking what he should do next to his sexy mother.