Goddess of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hefting her massive boobs up with her hands while leaning her ass and the back of her head against the steel pole behind her, Aphrodite started to move her body to the slow music, sexually moving her naked form in front of her son as he watched her with a small smirk on his face.

She then turned around and showed him her ass, pulling one ass cheek to the side to let him look at her wet pussy and dick devouring asshole. Eros smirked and he did not hesitate to spank her, making her moan in approval while shaking her ass for more.

"Use the oil, slut."

Eros said as he picked up a bottle filled with oil from the table and handed it to her. Continuing her dance, Aphrodite opened the lid and turned the bottle around toward her chest, soaking her tits in oil before she even bothered to use her hands and spread the solution around, giving an erotic sheen to her mammaries. Aphrodite then poured some more oil onto her body before putting the bottle down to spread it across her flawless skin, hands trailing down her stomach and sliding over her neither lips.

Slicked in oil, Aphrodite then trailed her hands up to the sexual curve of her body, travelling around her tits and moving toward her neck as she looked up and closed her eyes with a moan, giving him the full view of her oiled up body with her legs spread wide apart.

Grabbing another bottle of oil on the table, Eros then made a come over gesture with his finger, and Aphrodite understood what was that he wanted. She walked toward him, and turned her body around before bending over so that her ass was directly in front of his face, making him smirk and pressing his face between her buttocks to give her asshole a tongue kiss.

As he made out with her butt, Eros raised the bottle above the small point at the back of her neck, and started pouring the oil down her back, slowly to make sure that the amount that he squeezed out alone was enough to coat her back. Once he had finished with her back, Eros moved down to her butt and started spreading as much oil as he could across her shapely backside, rubbing some into her ass crack and even working some inside her cunt.

Then, to her surprise, Eros forced the bottle's neck into her butt, and started squeezing a whole lot of oil into her asshole, making her groan out as her bowel was filled with the cold solution. He then used that time to spread the oil down her thighs and legs, covering her erotic form fully in sex oil.

"Now for the main event!" Eros announced said as he stood up and made his pants disappear, allowing his cock to spring up and hit Aphrodite in her pussy.

Taking the bottle back from her overflowing ass, he poured the rest of the oil onto his dick before slamming into her asshole, moaning out as it felt like her asshole was sucking him with the slicked oil in instead of him spearing into her butt. Grabbing onto her tits, Eros started to fuck her ass like a machine, forcing his mother to adopt an expression of utter pleasure.

He fucked her like that for almost thirty minutes straight, but before he even closed to cumming, Eros pulled his stiff cock out of her ass, and turned her around to push her over the stripper pole in the booth. Grabbing her left ankle, he then raised her leg up until she was spread wide open for him, keeping her foot against the pole so that her lower limbs almost made a vertical line, showing her flexibility.

In that position, he grabbed her breast and speared into her cunt, fucking her with the strength that could bend steel, screwing his cock in and out of her fold like a jackhammer.

When he was close to cumming, Eros increased his speed and strength tenfold, causing Aphrodite to throw her head back and come like crazy around him, unable to keep up with the pace he was fucking her.

With a final, brutal slam that bent the pole she was being pushed against, Eros rested his cock inside her womb and exploded, hosing down her inside with bucket full after bucket full of thick hot semen while her body was being wrecked with a series of consecutive mind-blowing orgasms.

The blasts of semen were even stronger than his father's as his cum filled and stretched out her baby factory, making her belly swell out and expand into a lewd, slovenly sperm gut that continued to expand with every spurt of his cock.

Cumming inside his mother had always been his favourite thing to do ever since he was a young god, and he loved it the most when her belly started swelling up to contain all of his cum inside.

Once he had finished cumming, Eros allowed his mother to slide off of his cock, which was a difficult thing to do because it was still as hard as a rock. She stumbled and fell back on her rear, cradling her cum swollen belly before leaning up to kiss and nuzzle his cock with her face before using her tongue to lick around the crown and dig into the pisshole for some leftover cum.

Eros smirked as his mother forced her tongue into his cock and started slurping around the head like the divine slut that she was.

Pulling his mother with him, Eros sat back on the couch and smirked at his mother as she looked at him over his cock. Putting her hands on his knees, she then leaned forward to trail her tongue around his length and licked around for a moment before giving the head a deep, passionate tongue kiss. Then she took it into her mouth, and steadily bobbed her head up and down on several inches of his manhood.

"Fuck yeah, suck my fucking cock mother. I know you love it, don't you?" Eros urged her but of course, Aphrodite loved to tease and even if it was her son. She released his swollen head from her mouth and lowered her head down, burying the lower half of her face in his massive balls while she still continued to look at him, her tongue licking and practically slurping around the two orbs.

The entire time, Eros rolled his own head back on his shoulders, simply enjoying the feeling of his busty bimbo mother servicing his nuts while randomly kissing at the base of his cock.

Slowly withdrawing from her son's balls, Aphrodite then climbed on to him, the same way she did earlier that morning, but then she turned around, showing him her beautiful ass in all its glory before she squatted down lewdly over his dick.

Taking hold of it with one hand, the goddess of sex looked at her son, who was leaning back with one elbow on the backrest behind him, over her shoulder and then leaned forward, bringing his cock to the entrance of her asshole before she dropped down on his member, letting gravity take care of the rest.

His cock speared into her gut, making a lewd stretching noises as her body was spread open wide around his colossal member.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on his fat cock, raising up and down with little effort, her tits wobbling and bouncing on her chest as she rode Eros' dick in an erotic reverse cowgirl fuck, feeling as his massive head travelled deep inside her body and bulging out her stomach.

Eros then reached both hands down and grabbed her ankles before pulling them up till her knees were on either side of her head, causing his mother to slide down the entire of his fat cock and her tongue to loll out of her mouth while coming over and over again.

"Here, let me help." Eros said as he put his feet firmly on the ground and started thrusting his cock up his mother's ass, fucking her so hard his balls went up and spanked her butt while her tits were bouncing and smacking her in the face. Eros fucked Aphrodite like that for hours before he started to feel his own orgasm, his cum splattering the inside of his mother's anus.

As he continued to cum inside her, Aphrodite turned her head around to look at him and allowed Eros to capture her lips, their tongues dancing inside each other's mouth and their lips moving greedily and eagerly against one another as the two hungrily made out.

It was quite clear that the two of them weren't going to stop until she'd successfully drained his balls empty...

... or even better, till she was certain that he had knocked her up.

Break

[A week later]

Hearing the familiar tune coming from the phone that she put on the table beside her bed, Aphrodite's hand reached out to grab it, feeling it vibrate in her hand like one of her most favourite dildos.

Looking at the scene, the Goddess of sex couldn't recognize the number, but she still chose to answer it.

"Hello!" She said, voice wracking with passion and lust "Oh hi Adonis!~ It's so good t-to hear your voice."

Rather than slowing down, Eros increased the pace of his fucking even more than before, leaning forward to kiss and suck at the back his mother's slender neck as he continued to slam into her ass. His hands groped and kneaded at her tits, which was swollen with milk.

"Ohhh yes, I am with Eros at the moment." Aphrodite said into the phone, smiling shamelessly as she continued. "Yes yes, we're having sex right now. We've been having sex nonstop." She paused for a second, listening to Adonis' question before answering "I will be coming back tomorrow. Oh, can you please inform Zeus beforehand that we will be expecting a new goddess very soon? I'm pregnant with Eros' daughter." She said, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she came from getting her inside filled up once again with her son's seeds.

At the same time, Aphrodite could feel her daughter start kicking around inside her womb. Her child was growing at a decent rate for a soon to be immortal Goddess, several times faster than a normal human child, and because of that, after her birth, it would only take her a short amount of time, probably a week or so, to mature and become an adult. "Yes, I've been carrying her for three days now, so I will be giving birth to her tonight. Aw, thank you. See you tomorrow, love you... chuu~."

With that, Aphrodite ended the call and tossed the phone away.

12