Goddess of Sex Ch. 08

Story Info
Aphrodite's husband has a surprise for her.
7.1k words
4.29
12.5k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's done." said a muscled man standing in the dark as he looked his newest creation, a large machine with two chambers. His workers, robotic lifeform that he created himself a long time ago to help him with his works around the forge, could almost see a smirk on his face, something that they had not seen on their master in a very long time. "With this... I will finally be able to tame that bitch!"

All that left for him to do was to build the perfect vessel. Along with the machine, it would be his greatest creation.

It's time for him to have everything that he had ever wanted.

Break

Behind the ornate doors that dominated the left area of the main hall in Aphrodite's Palace, was the office of the Goddess of love herself, a miniature version of the central Throne Room on the top of the mountain, with the blue ceiling above glistening with constellations.

The first thing that a newcomer would notice when first walked into the place, was the nudible form of the men and women standing in the room near the walls. Each one was an elite that was blessed to remain in their sexual peaks for as long as their services were needed.

Dominating the room itself was the throne, stood on a raised platform on one side of the room. Crafted with ancient techniques and from the finest materials that were found in the immortal world, the back was made like a seashell and the seat was made from soft swansdown, as the seat itself was silver in color and inlaid with aquamarines, diamonds and the most precious gemstones in the world.

However, seated in that throne at the moment was not its owner, the Goddess of sex, but a man that was known as the God the sea, the creator of horses, and the ruler of Atlantis, Poseidon himself, in his usual nakedness. Aphrodite could feel him as he sat on her throne as he waited for her to arrive, moving his chiselled butt around the comfortable swansdown seat. He was tall and muscular, too much of a brute to be allowed to seat on a delicate throne-like hers, but because of the monster that extended from his crotch to the end of her seat and hung partway to the floor while oozing hot semen from the tip like a broke faucet, she would let it slide and allow it this time.

"How does it feel, milord, to sit on the throne of the Goddess of sex?" Aphrodite asked as she walked into her room and came to a stop in front of him wearing a white dress that seemed decent on the front, with the neckline cutting low and struggling to cover her mountainous tits, each the size of a beach ball until one looked behind her and sat the entire back area from the back of her neck down to below her ass was missing, showing the entire of her round bubble butt without even a hint of shame.

"As comfortable as I remember." Poseidon said as he looked at the Goddess before him "I heard you had a child with your son Eros. Congratulation."

"Thank you, milord. I named her Anna." Aphrodite smiled, not feeling shame even for a bit. After all, the entire foundation of Greek Immortal world was built on an incestuous mess between brothers, sisters, mothers and sons... with Zeus at the being the one on the top of the chains, and Aphrodite not that far down herself.

Unlike humans, Gods did not have DNA strands, so their kids with each other or even mortals didn't suffer the consequences of inbreeding or any genetic disorders seen on human children that were the results of incest.

"But she's not the reason you are here, isn't she?" She asked and turned a bit to the side to give him a cheeky view of her naked ass, making sure that even if she was, he would change his mind and answer otherwise.

"No."

"You got what you wanted from father?" She asked, and Poseidon was unable to resist the temptation of her fat bubble butt. He reached forward and put his hand on her left buttock, squeezing it to his liking while his cock rose to its full hardness, making Aphrodite's mouth water as she gazed upon it.

"Yes." was another one of his answers.

"So are you here now to keep your promise to me?" Aphrodite continued to question, and this time she did not wait for her to answer to turn back around to face him and lose her dress, letting it fall on the floor and letting her stand in her full naked glory before him. She leaned forward, her tits wobbling in front of his face as she placed her hands on his thighs. She then kissed him, hot and passionate, before she turned around so that her ass was facing him.

Bending her forward, Aphrodite raised her ass up even further, letting Poseidon see the puckered asshole between her round ass flesh. He raised his hand, and then swung it across her ass, spanking her and making her ass meat shake and bounce at the same time she twerked and worked them. Her ass swung like a metronome, spinning around and around in front of his face, so close that she could feel his hot breath against her asshole.

Then, he pulled her down to sit on his lap, his cock thrusting up between her thigh as sat with her back to him.

In that position, the God of the sea began to roam his hands around her body and molest her like she was his plaything. His slid one muscled arm between her breasts to grab her head, rubbing the side of her face in a patronizing, dominant way as she leaned into his palm like a submissive pet before sliding a thumb between her lips and letting her suck worshipfully on it at the same time he started fingering her cunt at a decent pace, keeping her thighs from closing in around his monstrous dong, and leaving the service to her hands only.

Placing her feet on the seat, Aphrodite then raised herself up and shifted herself in the position for penetration, putting his fat cock tip against her asshole. Then with an arch of her back, Aphrodite dropped herself down and let his meat plow into her asshole, inch after inch of cock spearing into her, stretching her backdoor to thin membranes around his girth as inside became a sleeve for his cock.

Putting her hands behind the back of her head, striking an erotic pose with her tits bouncing free, Aphrodite started bounced up and down on that dong in an epic display of expert dick-riding, her buttocks clapping and bouncing and her asshole winking, flush around Poseidon's fat cum-cannon. She took his monster dick to the balls, again and again, taking long, ass-wrecking strokes after strokes that made the onlookers think that the battering ram was going to come out of her mouth.

The entire time, Poseidon sat back and enjoyed the wonderful work of the love Goddess, letting her ride his dick like that for almost an hour long before he came inside her, flooding her bowel with a vast amount of hot semen that was overfilled with his virile seeds. She was squirting all over her own throne. Her head thrown back and her eyes were unfocused. From that point on, there was no telling how long it continued on, perhaps another hour, or even a whole day.

The last stroke was even fuller and more brutal and enticing than the first, and soon her arms fell at her sides, her head tilting from side to side as her tongue lolled out, drooling as Poseidon clenched his massive arms around her waist and pulled her down onto his meat, lifting her up and down his prick on his own.

The heavy balls that laid throbbing and sloshing on the swansdown seemed to hitch and tremble as he grunted and came inside her for the second time.

She got what she wanted but the God of the sea was far from over.

Hooking his hands under her knees, Poseidon stood up from her throne and made his way out of the room, his cock continuing to ravish her inside as she bounced up and down at least twelve inches of the monster as he walked.

The entire trip up the stairs was one constant moaning from Aphrodite as mini-orgasms washed though her body before Poseidon arrived at her bedchamber and tossed her down onto her throne from his cock, looking at her with his com covered cock hung enormous in the air, bending down a bit from its own weight. The Goddess of sex smiled as she smiled up at him as he loomed over her with his powerful form and casting an overwhelming shadow over her smaller form.

Reaching down, the God of the sea then grabbed her ankles, with his hands large enough to completely close around them, and hauled them up until he could press them against the seashell backrest of her throne, and her knees were on either side of her head, her thighs mashing against her tits and making them spread out deliciously.

There was a wet, meaty sound as his tip opened her up, spreading her labia painfully wide and pouring inside her hot cunt, hollowing out her vaginal canal before slamming into her womb.

A fat cock-knob appeared in her guts as his monstrous manhood pounded into her womb and then forced it higher up into her belly. His balls rested on her butt once he had gotten everything inside, and once it did, he pulled back almost instantly and started to thrust, churning up her belly with his oversized fuck tool and almost turning over her throne as she started squirting helplessly all over him.

The Goddess didn't remember how long he had fucked her like that, but she knew for sure that the entire time Poseidon had used her as nothing more than his personal sex doll, to fuck and to dump load after load of virile semen in, and she had loved every second of it.

Break

"So did you know Zeus was convinced that you're plotting treason behind his back with Pontus?" Aphrodite asked and ran her hands on smooth and flawless surface of her skin, covering herself in a sparkling layer of soap as she showered in front Poseidon, who sat on the side watching her cleaning her erotic form with a smirk on his face, running her hand up her stomach and hefting her tits up before sliding her hand toward the back of her neck.

"That's nothing new from my little bro, isn't it?" Poseidon's smirk widened, but it had nothing to do with his brother Zeus.

"Yes, but he even sent Athena to see me, you know. Of course, I preferred to have him come see me himself, but well..." Aphrodite answered, making the God of the sea chuckle at the mention of Athena, his rival. The two of them had a long history with each other, one that some mortals even believed the two were enemies to each other in the past.

It all started when they both wanted to be the patron of the city Attica. The people of the city petitioned the two gods to each create a gift for the city and whichever gift was favoured the most, that God would be the city's patron.

Athena gave the people an olive tree while Poseidon made them a salt-water spring and created beautiful horses, the first stallions in the world. At first, the people of Attica thought Poseidon's gift was the more amazing, that is until they tasted the water and realized it was salt-water.

Because they couldn't drink the water, they chose Athena's gift of an olive tree and made her the Patron Goddess of their home. As a show of appreciation to Athena, they renamed their homeland Athens after her and then turned their crest to an owl on an olive branch.

Still, despite their long-term mutual animosity, there were times when Athena and Poseidon had worked together. They were responsible for inventing the chariot, which combined their creations. It was Athena came up with the idea for the shape and design of the chariot, while Poseidon supplied her with the horses to pull it.

Furthermore, both Athena and Poseidon were on the same side during the Trojan War, supporting the Greeks, so overall, the two was on the friendly term with each other nowadays.

"If he asks about it the next time you see him, tell him he doesn't need to think too much about it." Poseidon said as she walked under the shower head and washed away the soap, using her hands to make sure that not even a bubble was left behind "I am not Ares. I don't like war and definitely do not want to start one now. I think I like the world as it is now."

"Don't worry about it, I will." Aphrodite smiled and watched as Poseidon stood up, his cock and balls coming to her full view. However, instead of coming at her, he made his trident materialized from the water on the floor, letting her know that he was about to leave "Aw, you are leaving already?" she asked, leaning toward him with her hand fondling his balls, and her mountainous tits mashing against his broad chest.

It was obvious that she did not want him to leave, and wanted to have some more fun with him.

"As much as I want to spend more time here with you, I am needed in Atlantis." He said, tilting her head up with his hand under her chin "I'll see you later, Aphrodite."

He then leaned down and kissed her, his hand sliding down her slender frame to her behind. As he kneaded and pulled at her ass cheek, the two made out, lips smacking, drool-swapping and tongue-lashing, making it look like the two of them were swallowing each other. Before the kiss could heat up into something more, Poseidon's muscled form dispersed into seawater and fell down the floor as he teleported away and returned to Atlantis, leaving Aphrodite standing there with her tongue out.

Pulling back, smiling and not at all disappointed, the Goddess of sex left the shower room with a thin towel around her body and went back to her bedchamber, where the servants were finishing up the mess she and Poseidon had made.

She sat down at her makeup table, and looked at herself in the vanity mirror, smiling in approval. There was truly no woman that aroused her as much as herself.

"What do you think you are doing?" Before she could admire herself, even more, she had to ask that that question when a young man suddenly came to stand between her and her table, blocking her view in the mirror, and his height made it that his throbbing hard member was right in front of her face, curving in the middle above her head.

His cock made her wet almost immediately. It was the most massive she had ever seen on a humanoid being, even more so than her husband's. It was like a muscular arm flexing upward from his crotch and holding onto an apple that was his round and swollen cock head. "You're blocking me. I can't see the mirror." She told him but did not attempt to remove him. His cock smelt a bit overwhelming, but amazing nevertheless.

"But you can see this, can't you milady?" He asked, and Aphrodite looked up to see him smirking down at her as he waved his cock from side to side in from of her face. The smirk and his handsome face were quite familiar, but she couldn't quite grab it.

Thinking that he might be one of those elite servants that she hadn't had sex with or just a new one that Leda trained in secret to surprise her, Aphrodite stuck out her tongue and gave him a lick on the side, pressing her face against the swollen underside of his thick dong. She then trailed her tongue up until she reached his glans, where she opened her lips and took his cock into her mouth to start sucking, his hot spunk flooding oral carven as soon as she started servicing the head.

"Shit, I have been waiting so long for this. Suck on that cock good, and then I will breed you like a bitch."

He groaned, thrusting his hips randomly and making her take even more of his cock even as Aphrodite had already started working on more than two-third of it.

Her throat bulged obscenely with his girth, and one could clearly see the outline of the head and the shaft sliding down her oesophagus through the flesh of her neck as she bobbed her head with no intention of slowing down.

Soon his balls became slick with her spit, as she rutted over two and a half feet of cock into her mouth and down her throat over and over. As she fucked her face on his cock, the servant amused himself with her fat tits, squeezing and pinching them to his liking, treating her like she was to be used for his amusement, knowing how much it turned her on.

"Look at that," He said suddenly, and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair on the top of her head to pull her back from his cock, soaked in her saliva and throat slime. Stroking his wet cock with his other hand, he tilted her head back and spoke to her: "I haven't cum yet. You are losing your touch, slut."

Despite saying that, he still jizzed a massive amount of pre-cum in her mouth as he lowered the head down her lower lip. His semen was so thick she, the Goddess of sex, had some trouble swallowing. She couldn't speak, as it felt like some of his thick spunk was still stuck inside her throat, preventing her voice from coming out. And it's hot too, almost like lava.

'Wait... hold on...' Aphrodite widened her eyes in realization. Even if she could not recognize him with his face, she could still do it by the taste of his semen, as a Goddess of sex always remembered the taste of a man's semen.

"Ho-honey..." She stuttered in shock, pussy spasming uncontrollably as she turned her eyes repeatedly between his handsome face and his monstrous cock, and that was all she could say before he shoved his cock into her mouth and forced his entire cock down her throat, throwing his head back and moaning out in pleasure while pressing her face into his crotch.

"Fuck yeah... about time you recognize your husband, your cheating bitch." He moaned in bliss, drool trickling down the side of his mouth while thrusting his hips randomly.

There was no mistaking it, Aphrodite thought as she sucked and slurped fiercely around his cock, it was her husband, the God of Smith, Hephaestus... with the only problem was that he was not the deformed lump of a man she remembered him as.

Hephaestus forced her to remain like that for several minutes before he yanked his cock back out of her mouth with a veritable explosion of spit and saliva. He then swung his cock like a club, and struck her across the face with the full might of the meaty dong, knocking her off her seat and making her stumble onto the floor, her towel falling off from her voluptuous frame. Looking back at him with both fear and lust in her eyes, the Goddess of sex did the one most rational thing for a woman like her to do at that moment.

She lunged at him, throwing her arms and legs around his muscular torso, and impaled herself on his cock. The swollen bulbous head pierced her cervix, and Aphrodite immediately started to against him, cumming and moaning with mad lust. Hephaestus did not waste any more time after that, and carried Aphrodite over to the bed before he began to thrust his hips himself, fucking her flat on her back, churning her up as inch after inch sank into her hot tunnel, stretching her inside out so much the Goddess felt like he was wrecking her inside with his entire arm.

"Ahhh, fuck! Hephaestus, your cock is so big! You're busting me open!" Aphrodite's hands came up to grab onto his muscular arms, thinking that she somehow she could push herself in a better place so as to better endure the absolute railing her husband was giving her in his new, more handsome form, but to no avail, as his cock continued to bash away inside her. She was having so many orgasms per second that even her immortal mind couldn't keep up, and soon the entire bed shook as Hephaestus fucked her silly, his monstrous cock pistoning deeper and deeper inside of her like some kind of brutal sex-machine.

Whatever that he did to his face and body, he still remained as strong as ever. Hephaestus was one of a few immortal deities that were physically much stronger than Aphrodite.

At the moment, he was using not even the full of strength to fuck her, yet she was utterly powerless, flat on her back and helpless to do anything but take his fat cock in a humiliating and degrading mating press. It didn't take it long for Aphrodite to realize she was being pounded harder than she had ever been in her life, and that came from the same man she had been cheating on with his father, brother, uncle... She had had sex with him in the past yes, on special occasions, but never to this extreme.

12