Goddess of Sex Ch. 09

Story Info
Sexy mini stories of the Goddess of sex.
6k words
4.57
10.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares smirked as he turned around and sat down on the throne of the Amazon Queen, looking as frustratingly as handsome and confident as he had always been.

With nothing but a bottle of Nectar in his hand, the war God was stark naked, with his monstrous cock, which wasn't even hard but was already over fifteen inch long, out in the open. It stretched from his vascular lower pelvis, rising over the enormous, fleshy pouch of his testicles, then draping itself along bench and taking a downturn over the edge, the tip almost dangling to the floor of the tent while leaking thick dollops of hot semen like a loose faucet, dense with the virile sperm that he had been giving out for several women of the Amazon Tribe for the past twelve hours.

The Amazons were a tribe of female warriors that had existed for thousands of years, originally founded by Otrera, a daughter of Ares, making them similar to the Hunters of Artemis, except they were allowed to have relationships with men and continue their tribe through childbirths instead of just recruitments.

The matured Amazons could either choose to leave their homeland to go to the outside world, where they would seek out men that could give them strong children to continue their tribe, or wait for a God to come to them and grace them with his full glory.

While it was common knowledge that all Gods were horny beasts and would ravage them as soon as they got the chance, their children, demigods, were the strongest that they could get from men. Plus, due to the fact that most Amazons lived in isolation from men, the latter option seemed to have become the more popular choice in the modern era.

When he heard that it's that time of the year for the Amazons, Ares had decided to come himself, like he had done several times in the past. He was one of the Gods that they worshiped, with the first Queen being his daughter, so it was obvious for them to welcome him with their legs spread wide open. However, this time, Ares did not come alone, and brought with him his most skilled and trusted soldiers, those who had served under him for more than five centuries and accomplished great things in his name. It was his reward to them for their service, and the Amazon looked all too pleased that Ares himself had rewarded them with nothing but strong men.

When Ares arrived at the Amazons' homeland with two hundreds of his soldiers, both parties had had a mock battle to make it even more excited for the God of War and his men and also to give the latters a chance to prove them their strength. The battle itself lasted for three days, and while they fought with nothing but their bare hands and feet and got outnumbered by roughly five to one, it didn't take much time for Ares and his men to subdue the halfheartedly resisted women, stripped them naked, and fucked each of them almost as hard as he had fucked their current Queen, Ora, after beating her in combat.

Now, even after that battle had ended, and Ares was done breaking the Queen to his liking and fucked several of her closest guards, blessing them all with strong daughters with his seeds, the lewd and nudible toned bodies of the most beautiful female warriors were still being passed around camp like cheap whores as his soldiers had their ways with them while celebrating their victory with the finest foods and drink the other Amazons had prepared for them.

The whole campsite seethed with the smell of sex, and was still filled with the deep sexual moans and lustful cries of the Amazons as they gave themselves willingly to the strong warriors that had defeated and dominated them in combat to show their worth.

All of his soldiers were men that he had not allowed to have sex with anyone in months, some even in years... so it would take the Amazons a lot more time to satisfy them, even after they had done their duties of impregnating them.

Just as Ares was about to grab the nearest woman to continue his own path of sexual destruction among them, he heard a cheer of his men outside, and a familiar present coming closer to his tent. Smirking, the God of war shot to his feet, not even bothered to put some clothes on to cover his dick as he walked out of his tent and looked around.

A few of his soldiers were still fucking their captured trophies in their tents or on the ground, but most of the rest and their women had gathered in a wide circle around the campfire in front of his tent, cheering, whistling, masturbating and fucking to the woman dancing near the fire to the fast pace and sensual tribal music. Her outfit was an elegant red colored robe that seemed to hang loosely around her voluptuous form, but even so, it didn't seem to cover much.

Their eyes met, and Aphrodite gave him a wink before she continued to sexually appease to his soldiers, who went wild in lust and excitement when she lifted her robe up and showed them all how lewd she was underneath, wearing nothing but a sparkling chain around her toned, sexy stomach. Some of his men had already blown their loads, cumming so hard their semen went flying several feet ahead of them, but none seemed to be able to land even a hit on Aphrodite.

It did not matter how strong willed and battle hardened the warriors on both sides were, just her erotic presence alone was more than enough to drive them mad with lust, and bring most to orgasms... Even a God like him, who had been spending the past three thousand years fucking her, had begun to feel the effects of her dance, feeling his cock harden and becoming hornier and hornier with each swivel of his hips, and bounces in her steps.

As Ares took a long pull from his drink, feeling the powerful buzz of the divine alcohol as it washed through his body, Aphrodite once again lifted her robe up, but this time, she kept her hands underneath it while waving her hips and turning around, shaking her beautiful ass to all those who were watching before she moved them forward until both of her arms were crossed in front of her.

With that, she then started taking her robe up, slowly lifting it over her sensual body. Her boobs raised and then fell, bouncing deliciously before their eyes before she threw her outfit over her head and tossed it down the ground, standing before them naked with nothing but a few diamond accessories around her wrists, ankles and neck.

The Goddess moaned and put on a blissful smile as she ran her hands down her bountiful bosom, making it bounce as she arched her back and swiveled around with her perfect bubble ass on clear display. That was the last straw for Ares' soldiers, and they all lost their mind to her. Almost at the same time, the ones that had been leaning toward her shot up to their feet and rushed toward Aphrodite with the intent to be the first to get to her. One man crashed into another in the way, and a whole fight broke out as soon as the first punch was thrown, with Aphrodite standing in the middle with a hand on her hip and a sultry smile on her face.

Ares watched as his men fought each other to get to her. This was exactly the reason while sex was her thing, no God, not even him, would invite her to this kind of event, where other females were the main attractions. While she was a capable fighter with her divine powers and control over floral plants, this was exactly how Aphrodite had always gone to battle with the Gods in the times of war. She was their distraction, their Trojan horse filled with aphrodisiac incense that could drive even the toughest of their enemies mad with their lust and turned them against each other.

Ares had seen fathers killing their sons, brothers in arms ending each other in a blood fest, and best friends stabbing each other in the back just for a chance to fuck that pussy, to feel those lips wrap around their manhoods, to see those amazing buttocks bounce against their pelvis while her ass took every inch... Even women were affected by her if so she chose and so it was the reason Aphrodite was considered one of the most dangerous Goddesses among the Greek Gods.

With his cock as hard as a rock now, Ares decided it's time for him to step in, and finished what was left inside his bottle of Nectar before tossing it behind his back. He then walked forward, his cock leading the way, and grabbed a soldier that was running straight toward Aphrodite, turning him around before punching him in the face, knocking him out. He then raised his foot and kicked away the next one, slamming his foot into his stomach before marching on. A soldier mindlessly attacked him from behind but Ares merely lifted another man up by his neck and spun around to throw him, causing him to crash into the general and knocking them both back.

It took him a moment, but finally he arrived before his lover Aphrodite, who raised both hands and sent out a faint pink mist. Ares breathed some of it in, and felt like his body was set on fire. Blood surged to his cock, and it became so hard it hurt, even enlarging even more to reach a whole new record for length. The God of war looked around, and saw that his men had stopped fighting and returned to fucking, either the lust driven Amazons, or even each other without a care. The whole orgy seemed to have been taken to a whole new level.

"That's what you get for not inviting me." The Goddess of sex purred and put a hand on his chest to shove him back. Ares just smirked, and waited for her to turn around with a fake attempt to leave to grab her from behind, his right arm coming around her torso and grabbing her left breast on the other side. Squeezing her breast hard enough to make the heavenly tit flesh to ooze out between his fingers, he pulled her back, and she lifted her ass up to mound his cock, sliding back until her perfect bubble ass pressed firmly against his pelvis.

"How about I make it up to you?" Ares asked, and with that, he began to fuck her, rearing his cock back while holding her still with one arm until only the swollen bulbous head remained inside before immediately shoving forward, knocking the wind out of his lover's lungs and making her squirt her juice all over the ground between her feet. Putting his other hand on her left, inner thigh, Ares lifted her up to really fuck his cock into her, her bouncy buttocks clasp against his abs and one another as he pulled her back simultaneously to his powerful thrust. In such position, she looked more of a cock sleeve, a sex toy for Ares to jerk his cock off than his lover, being left at his mercy and was unable to do anything but moan and hold onto the hand that was kneading her tits.

Aphrodite's vision blurred as Ares continued to hammer his cock into her tight ass, to the point that the campfires and the men and Amazon women in front of her became orange sparkles of light and blurry figures striving against one another. The massive, over two-foot penis of Ares pounded orgasm after orgasm out of her battered backside. Every time it burrowed into her bowel, it made a cylindrical shape in her taut, toned midsection, stretching her greedy insides into all-new shapes, like someone jamming a whole wooden log into her.

"Rhea, you're stretching me out so fucking much!" The Goddess squealed, her body tensing and her breasts bouncing into her own face as she arched her back toward him and screamed to another orgasm. "You're so fucking huge!" Ares just smirked and Aphrodite moaned again when a torrent of hot, thick semen began to pour into her abused asshole, filling it to the brim and almost squirting back out after only a few seconds if it wasn't because his cock was so big it plugged up the entire passage. He came like that for minutes, before hoisting her off his throbbing cock.

Soon he was back on the throne of the Amazon Queen in the tent while Aphrodite was furiously riding his cock, arms tangled in her blonde locks as she put on a show for him with her lewd, bouncing tits in an erotic cowgirl position. She was doing all the work this time, shaking her ass back and forth as she worked her hips, twerking shamelessly as she bounced and sat in his lap, cock slamming so deep it was in her womb.

The two were flanked from all directions by Ares' most elite soldiers, each one having at least an Amazon to pound and fuck however they wanted. Ares was content to enjoy the show around him, while feeling that heavy white ass of his lover drop into his lap as every inch of his cock was squeezed pleasurably by the hot tight embrace of her amazing pussy. Whenever he felt like cumming, he would reach his hand up to squeeze her breast hard enough to leave clear handprints, before blasting her womb full of his semen. Once he was done, Aphrodite would continue riding him, fucking herself on his cock with reckless abandon, having left all restraint behind and wanting nothing more than to have more of his seeds in her womb and turn herself into his personal cumslut, a dumpster for him to put his loads in whenever he wanted.

The following hours was one of the most intense, violent, and overwhelming sexual experiences Aphrodite had had in a while, something that she expected no less whenever she was with her best lover Ares. Her slutty mouth spent hours after hours slurping up the thick and gooey mess of Ares' semen and by the time the God of war had gone back to fuck one of her other two holes again, her stomach was almost full of cum. For days, he mounted her, the hard muscles of his dong punched around the inside of her overly sensitive sexual organs over and over. The entire time, Aphrodite could only try to cling to him and wail, moaning and cumming and even pissing herself all over his cock while struggling to fuck back at him, but Ares either had his strong hands on her neck or her ass and tits, keeping her in place and allowing him to do her however he wanted.

The entire landscape of Amazon echoed with the blissful, orgasmic grunts, and this went on for a whole week, marking the longest, most intense breeding session ever in the history of the Amazon.

GODDESS OF SEX

"You're not leaving me already, aren't you?" Aphrodite asked after waking up and seeing Ares standing on the other side of the tent, getting dressed in his usual leather outfit. O

utside, as the sun rose over the horizon, pouring warm sunlight down the nudible bodies of the women of the Amazon Tribe and the warriors of Ares, the Grand Celebration had finally come to an end. As the Goddess of Reproduction, Aphrodite could tell every woman outside was pregnant, and they would soon give birth to the next generation of Amazon, a generation that was blessed by the God of war, Ares.

"Sorry babe, but duties called. I'm heading back to Olympus to see the old man." Ares answered as he turned around and looked at his lover with his shirt in hand, who sat on the fur mattress the two of them had used to have sex on. They were the only ones left in the tent.

"Want me to tag along?" She asked, looking forward to spend some more time with her lover Ares now that he's back.

"As much I'd like to bring you along, father was very specific that he wanted to see me alone. I think Athena will be there though, so it's probably about the errand I've been running for him."

The God of war stated in displeasure as he put his shirt on, and Aphrodite knew how annoying it was for him to run errands that did not involve causing war or breaking skulls for his father Zeus. Athena was usually the one who did those diplomatic missions for the King, and even when she wasn't available, Zeus' second best choice was none other than Aphrodite herself, due to her amazing 'diplomatic skills' and Charmspeak power.

"Well, I guess it can't be help." The love Goddess said before she stood up and walked toward him, her breasts bouncing hypnotically with each of her step. "I think I should head back to my place too. My husband is probably waiting for me at home, you know."

"Whatever slut." He said to her with a smirk before the Goddess of love put her arms around his neck and leaned forward to kiss him, her breasts mashing against his chest. The two made out aggressively, with Ares kissing Aphrodite so deeply that his tongue nearly tickled the back of her throat, and his powerful palms massaged the toned muscle of her buttocks. After a moment, the love Goddess pulled back, allowing her lover to walk out of and soon leave for Olympus

A few minutes later, Aphrodite finally came out of the tent, looking both classy and erotic at the same time. Her long blonde hair was straightened, ending in soft curls and spirals, while her face was done in little but perfect makeups, making her look even more beautiful. Her milky white breasts bounced in a sultry fashion beneath a concealing fur coat, which was not zip up to cover her front, bare torso, leaving the inner slopes of her breasts and stomach exposed.

Underneath, she wore a short, form fitting miniskirt that were held together by thin spaghetti straps on the sides, over a tiny thong that cuddled very little of her pussy mounds and seemed to disappear entirely between her fleshy bubble butt, which peaked occasionally from under her miniskirt as she walked. She finished her skimpy attire with diamond earrings, leather choker, and a sexy belly chain that dangled low under her midriff, complemented by black stockings and high heel boots.

Walking out of the campsite, where her car, in the form of a limousine, was parking. She had gotten it back from her husband a few days back, good as new, and used it to get to Amazon.

The Goddess looked around, but couldn't seem to find her chauffeur anywhere. Aphrodite then opened the door of her limo's passenger seat, and was pleased to see the handsome driver sleeping on the floor of the passenger's compartment with two naked Amazon women at his sides.

His legs was spread wide open, and he had an empty bottle of wine in his hand. His driver hat was on the head of the woman on his left while the rest of clothes were lost somewhere. His semi hard cock, which was fourteen inch long, rested all the way up against his beefy pecs, and completed with a set of overloaded virile balls.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat and made a soft noise, but loud enough for James to hear. He jerked up, and snapped his eyes wide open to look at her. His sudden action caused to the two women that were with him to wake up as well, and the three of them looked up to see Aphrodite standing at the door with a smirk on her face. "Fun week, James?" She asked, leaning her head in to look at the condition of the passenger's compartment. The whole place was an absolute mess.

"Mistress, you're back." The naked driver said and then realized his current condition. He looked at the two Amazon women at his sides, before looking back at her, who tilted her head a bit to the left, expecting some explanation from him. "It is exactly what it looks like... but not what you think it is." He said, holding onto the stripper pole behind him to stand up, causing his cock to flop down between his knees.

"You and you." She pointed her finger at the two Amazon women "Out. The fun's over. Return to your home." The two women nodded their heads and then quickly gathered their clothes to run out, not looking back at the handsome driver as he leaned out of the limo and raised a hand over his head to wave them goodbye, a dreamy smile on his face.

Before he could look back at Aphrodite, however, James fell a sharp pain that shot through his body, causing him to almost fall over. Looking down, he saw Aphrodite holding his left testicle in her hand, squeezing it so hard he felt immense pain. What's worse? She did not look like she was trying to.

"Mistress... I can... explain..." The naked chauffer tried to reason.

"Look at my car, James." She said with half lifted eyes as he stumbled back. She didn't sound angry though, which was the reason he still had a smile on his face. It was a somewhat nervous smile, but a smile no less "There's a whole campsite with spare tents just right over there. I know it's hard for a stud like you to control yourself when there were so many beautiful women in their mating season running around, but shouldn't you...?"

12