Goddess of Song - BONUS Story

Story Info
A former Marine gets a night with two babes! Humor intended.
5.8k words
4.49
9.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers

Author's Notes: This short story happens right after the last chapter (but before the epilogue) in "Goddess of Song, Pt. 04". It is meant to be a funny short story. If you make it to the end, I have a few more thoughts about this series that I'd like to share.

*****

David woke up with a throbbing pain in his right arm. He looked at the cast that covered his right arm, from below the elbow to the wrist. It seemed like overkill for the wound he suffered.

He had been shot days earlier. Technically, it was a ricochet. Besides losing skin, flesh, and blood, there wasn't going to be any permanent damages. He was not allowed to type with his right hand for a while. Since he was a cyber security analyst, not being able to type was akin to not being able to work. There was only so much he could do with his non-dominant hand swiping left and right on his cellphone.

He was between jobs anyway. He had just finished working for Loretta Atkinson, the world renowned pop singer and sexual icon. He had been recruited by a friend by the name of Bryan Burns, who he knew from his time in the Marine Corps, to work for Loretta. Loretta's home security system was a shit show when they first arrived, but Bryan and David got all of it upgraded and revamped. Now, not a single coke can could be thrown over the fence without security being alerted. David also used his intel skills to solve quite a few other mysteries and dangers that plagued Loretta, but those stories would have to be saved for another time (Author's Note: You could also just read "Goddess of Song").

For now, his focus was on getting breakfast.

He got himself cleaned and dressed in his luxurious bathroom that had a hanging crystal chandelier and a personal Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi faced a wall with an embedded screen. For the last few days, he took advantage of the screen to watch movies while letting the jet streams massage his tired and bruised body.

Inspecting himself one last time in the mirror, he headed up stairs to the ground floor, where he found his breakfast companions waiting for him in the dining room. This morning, breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, assorted cheese, Iberian ham, fruits, and freshly brewed coffee. The mixed aroma of coffee and eggs made him hungry.

Loretta was finishing cutting strawberries when he walked in. She was wearing a plaid button shirt, jeans, and slippers. Upon seeing him, the goddess of song smiled and said, "Good morning, David! Are you feeling better today?"

He cheerfully replied, "Getting better every day!"

When he said he had finished working for Loretta, he wasn't taking paychecks from Loretta to surf the dark web for illicit contents or review security footage anymore. But, he had been shot on the last day of his job. Loretta felt so sorry for him that, upon learning that he had terminated his lease in LA and was about to fly back to the bay area to stay with a friend, invited him to stay with her until he recovered.

The details of his injury would be a story of itself, but to summarize briefly, one could say his presence saved her life. His friend Bryan may disagree, but David saw it differently. It was David, not Bryan or that other guy, who had been standing next to Loretta when shit hit the fan.

Bryan and the other guy had another contract starting the very next day, so after the ambulance ride with him to the hospital, they packed their bags and left. Bryan had turned his job as head of security over to Mark, a former police officer who was the nicest guy David had known. Mark had explicitly told David now that he was a house guest, he needn't take it upon himself to do any menial work like transfer old security footage to tape or change security camera batteries. His job was to "heal and keep Miss Atkinson companion, now that everyone else is gone".

And that was how he found himself in the presence of Loretta and Loretta's manager, Jeanne, at 8AM in the morning, munching on fruits and eggs that Loretta had made for them.

Jeanne watched him use his left hand awkwardly to stab a chunk of eggs, "Must be difficult to not be able to use your dominant hand."

"I can still out-swipe you with my left, Jeanne." David grinned, "Want me to help you type your dating profile?" He had a wicked sense of humor that jived well with Jeanne's wicked sense of humor.

"Yeah?" Jeanne raised her eyebrow, "But can you jack off with your non-dominant hand, fucker?"

"Are you offering to help me? Because that is a sure fire way to keep me soft."

Jeanne shook her head, "Look at this guy! His pals are gone and now he talks like he's the shit."

"I'm not the one who FAINTED upon seeing blood."

Jeanne's face turned red, "I fainted because someone shot at us!"

"OK, stop bickering, you two." Loretta reprimanded both of them with a soft voice. Then she turned to David with a somewhat more serious expression, "Dave, I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"Yes?" He sat straight up and gave him her full attention. He was also thinking in his mind: Damn, she is hot even without all that photoshop or post-production editing!

Loretta hesitated, then, as if mustering all the courage she had, popped the question, "You don't have a girlfriend right now, right?"

David's jaw dropped as he stared at Loretta's beautiful face with her almond-shape eyes, rosy cheeks, and luscious full lips...

"Judging by his moronic silence, I'm going to say no!" Jeanne commented with a sarcastic laugh.

"Hmm, no." David's mind returned to reality, "I've been too busy. I have only had a few flings here and there..."

Jeanne giggled and was about to say something, but Loretta stopped her. "Thanks, Dave! I know that can be a touchy subject. Do you mind if I ask you another, possibly more embarrassing question?"

Loretta's voice was so sweet and sincere, her stare so mesmerizing, that he could only say, "Of course! What do you want to know?"

"What kind of girls do you like?" Loretta asked, "Can you specify...like, if you like big boobs, big bottoms, or any particular features in a girl that hits you on the spot?"

As if to calm his nerves, she quickly followed with "You can tell me anything. This is Hollywood! I'm used to all sorts of weird kinks. I promise I won't use it to blackmail you or anything!"

David's mind was spinning. How could one not be dazed, confused, and aroused if one of the hottest girls on the planet was sitting across the breakfast table from him asking him if he liked boobs, bottoms, or else?!

He swallowed hard and said, "Uh, to be frank, I'm really into big tits."

"Of course you are!" Jeanne snorted. David was relieved by that comment, however, because otherwise the atmosphere would have been too much for him to keep his erection down.

Loretta nodded and seemed to be thinking. He waited for her to ask him more, but she just said, "Thanks, Dave, I think this is all I need to know. Oh, wait, one more thing! You know I am having a gathering in this house tonight and you're invited, right?"

"Yes, Jeanne told me already."

Since the attack, Mark had restricted Loretta's public outings. Loretta, however, wanted to invite a few close friends over that night for dinner. Jeanne had warned him to keep the living room clean and not spend the day eating potato chips on the couch leaving crumbs all over. As if he were some teenager!

Loretta looked him up and down. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans with a belt.

Jeanne voiced Loretta's mind, "He needs to wear something different for tonight."

Loretta nodded, "I think that would be wise. Dave, do you have time this afternoon? Jeanne and I want to take you shopping. We want to dress you up a bit for tonight!"

Since David's plan for the day was to sit in his room and watch TV, he had absolutely no problem with Loretta's suggestion. The only thing he had to do after breakfast, while Loretta and Jeanne went out to attend an interview, was to head back to his room and beat off. In his imagination, he may have juxtaposed extra-large tits onto Loretta's body.

As a trained analyst, he knew his chances of actually getting to sleep with Loretta wasn't high. She was technically dating that other guy, though he felt like celebrities weren't exactly the most monogamous bunch. He would not be surprised if they had some sort of open relationship. He put his chances at 20%.

Loretta and Jeanne came back in the afternoon to pick him up. Mark was amused by the trip's purpose: "Miss Atkinson, are you setting David up for a date?"

Loretta's eyes gleamed, "That's a secret!" She looked at him and giggled.

David adjusted his chances to 30%.

They arrived at a shopping center, where Loretta expertly led him through the maze of stores. Recognizing the arm cast to be an issue, she decided that he would wear a short sleeve shirt with his current jeans, but lose the belt. She also got him a new blazer and a pair of shoes. David didn't get to look at the price tags, though he knew the final bill easily topped four digits; Loretta refused to let him pay.

"I didn't get to pay for your medical bills, and this is nothing compared to that!" She said.

Having Loretta look at him with her head tilted and walking circles around him, as if he was some important companion that she needed to make presentable, gave David's ego a gigantic boost. When she stood close to him, he noticed how nice she smelled. He modified his chances to 35%.

When Mark drove them home, David learned that Mark would not be staying at the party. Once he made sure the guests didn't bring weapons and the nightshift security were there, he was heading home. David's heart beat just a little harder at the thought that, at the end of the night, it would just be him...and Loretta.

Holy shit, this could be it! David's mind screamed excitement, his body invigorated by wild erotic thoughts. He had an important decision to make: to beat or not to beat before the party. He wanted to last, but also didn't want to tire his dick out before all the action.

He threw his probability calculations to the gutters. Fuck the chances! If it's going to happen, it's going to happen!

Evening came. By the time he came up stairs, dressed in his new outfit Loretta had chosen for him, the living room had been transformed into a sensual lounge. He recognized a famous musician playing jazz music at the grand piano. Tastefully dressed men and women were drinking wine and chatting. Loretta had turned up the thermostat in the house, so everyone was wearing short sleeved dresses and shirts.

He found Loretta in the kitchen preparing a charcuterie board. She wore a burgundy turtleneck sleeveless dress that made her look elegant and classy. Her bare arms were toned, and beneath the knee-high dress and slender legs, her delicate feet were wrapped in black stilettos. She had a serene smile on her face as she sliced the ham with precise, measured motions.

"You look good, Dave!" Loretta's eyes shone when she saw him, "Jeanne, do you agree?"

"Yeah, yeah," Jeanne sipped her martini, "I'm practically melting from looking at the cast 'cause it's so fucking sexy."

Though mesmerized by Loretta's beauty, David still had enough wits to fight back, "In that case, next time you go on a date, ask him to put a cast on his dick, Jeanne!"

Jeanne cursed and Loretta laughed.

The doorbell rang. Loretta motioned for him to open the door.

David felt he was literally the man of the house as he opened the mahogany doors and said, "Good evening, ladies!"

He had prepared to greet the guests by looking at their faces. Instead he found himself staring down into the two most massive round tits he had ever seen. The tits were barely encased in a stretchy tight dress; half of the domes were spilling out. The owner of those proud bowling balls had beautiful olive skin, dark hair, dark eyes, and gorgeous full lips.

Those dark seductive eyes narrowed upon the sight of him, "You must be Dave!"

The lady extended a hand to him, "I'm Andrea. This is my friend Gina. We're here for the party!"

David's eyes drifted away from the twin peaks to...another set of twin peaks. Gina had blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, and was wearing a V-neck dress that did little to cover up her proud bosom. She was also smiling at him and was not at all fazed by him looking down at her chest and not at her face first.

He regretted not having beaten off before dinner.

He led Andrea and Gina to the kitchen. Loretta kissed them on the cheeks and whispered in their ears. Andrea giggled, "Yes, I already know this is the Dave! The cast was a giveaway."

"I told them about you." Loretta smiled and explained.

"I read about it in Us Weekly!" Gina put a hand on his cast, "I can't believe you survived getting shot at! That must've been so scary!"

David had a hunch about Andrea and Gina's presence. But in that moment, his brain went on autopilot, as blood was being heavily circulated into his lower body and he heard himself say, "Oh, it's nothing! I was in the Marine Corps and I got used to being shot at."

"Ohhhhh, you never told me he was a Marine!" Gina's eyes narrowed as she reprimanded Loretta.

"Wouldn't be fun if I told you everything!" Loretta chuckled, "Go inside and have some fun! Enjoy the music! Take this food with you and this bottle too, it's all yours!"

Andrea and Gina led him to the living room couch and they sat down in a corner. Gina placed the charcuterie board on her lap while Andrea held the wine. David sat in between them, feeling four very warm globes pressed against his body. David wondered if he had actually been shot dead and was in heaven.

Gina smiled at him as she picked up a piece of salami, "Are you hungry?" She fed David the piece.

"Do you want a drink?" When David said yes, Andrea leaned her head back to take a generous gulp from the bottle. Then, she put the bottle down on the floor and straddled him. Her dress immediately scrunched up and her crotch was practically grinding him. Caressing his face with her soft hands, she leaned in and kissed him, feeding him the velvety red liquid in her mouth.

Droplets dripped out from his chin and stained the newly bought shirt. Andrea leaned back and laughed as she saw panic on his face. "Did I ruin your shirt?"

"Uhm, yeah..." David was embarrassed. He wondered if Loretta would be mad he ruined the shirt almost immediately.

"I think we should just take it off then!" Andrea suggested cheekily.

She started unbuttoning him, but Gina stopped her companion, "Hold your horses, girl! It's still early. We can still have lots of fun. I want to know more about you, Dave! Loretta tells me you were her bodyguard and that's why you got shot, right?"

"Ohhhh, I want to hear it too!" Andrea was still straddling him and as she giggled, her hot pussy moved against his thighs. "Tell me what it was like to work for Loretta!"

As Gina fed him bits of salami and duck confit, David recounted the past six months. He skipped all the geeky stuff, like setting up fiber optics around the perimeter and color night vision security cameras. Instead, he told them how he discovered a stalker that was hiding up on a neighbor's tree and how he solved the mystery of a pantyhose-stealing thief. He may have slightly altered the story - just a bit - on who exactly went to kick the tree-hugging stalker's ass. Minor details need not matter. He may have also embellished the story of him getting shot. Instead of ducking for cover at the last second, he saw it coming the whole time.

"Oh my god, you are such a badass!" The two ladies shook their heads and tits in disbelief.

David laid back onto the couch as Gina fed him another piece of salty meat, "Oh, it's nothing compared to what I had to witness when I was in the Middle East."

The ladies looked at each other and giggled. The bottle had been entirely consumed. Andrea suggested they go for another one. With all the liquid he'd downed, David now urgently needed to relieve himself, so he offered to grab more drinks after making his way to the bathroom. As he got up, he noticed the number of guests in the house had significantly dwindled. He didn't even notice when the jazz piano player had left. Time in BoobiesLand past by quickly.

He ran into Loretta in the kitchen. She had her laptop on the counter and was video chatting.

"Oh, there's David!" Loretta leaned her head back and laughed at the sight of him, "And he's already gotten his shirt all covered in red wine!"

"I'm really sorry, I know you just bought this shirt for me today -" David began.

Loretta cut him off, "No worries! I can tell you're having a good time! That's all that matters."

"You bought him a shirt?" David heard voice coming from the other end of the video chat say.

"I did!" Loretta answered sweetly, "And it's already been put to good use!"

Loretta picked up the laptop and started walking towards the stairs leading up to her bedroom. "Hey, Dave, you can handle yourself and the girls down here, right? The rest of the guests will leave by themselves. If you want more booze, it's in the cupboard over there. You can have this floor all to yourself for the rest of the night!"

"You're going to bed already?" It wasn't even 11PM yet.

"Not quite, but I want some private time." Loretta leaned towards him so she was away from the laptop mic, "You know I like to torture him..." She winked.

"Good night!" Loretta waved him one last goodbye and danced her way upstairs.

David mentally re-adjusted his calculations for Loretta to 0%. But hey, BoobFest was waiting for him back in the living room!

He found the two ladies entangled in hot kissing at their couch corner. Their jugs were rubbing against each other. Both of their dresses were scrunched up and he could see both of them were wearing thongs. There was no one else left in the living room. He was now left alone, with two big tits babes, in a mansion in Beverly Hills, with a cocktail in his remaining good hand and a raging erection. He must have done something right in his life!

The ladies broke their kiss and waited for him to re-seat himself between them. Now Andrea worked to unbutton his shirt and Gina fed him the cocktail with her mouth. As the cocktail dripped down his now bare chest, Andrea licked the runaway liquor.

"Hmmmm, tastes so good!" Andrea moaned.

Gina unzipped his jeans and pulled it off. Then she knelt on the floor and removed his socks and shoes. He was now down to his underwear, which was a stiff tent.

Andrea and Gina looked at his erection with giggles and smiles.

"You like us, don't you?" Andrea licked her lips and asked.

David breathed after a break from kissing Gina and sighed, "Oh, fuck yes! You girls are the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"Well, you gotta pick." Andrea gave him a sultry smile, "Which one of our tits do you want to suck first? Mine or Gina's?"

David felt sad he had to pick one. It was a hard problem to have. "I like you both, but maybe I'll go with you first, Andrea."

Andrea's eyes gleamed with lust as she straddled David once more. Gina moved behind Andrea and reached her arms around her companion. She cupped Andrea's breasts with her hands, but they were so massive, her hands were barely covering it. Andrea closed her eyes and moaned.

"I think she's ready for you, Dave." Gina smiled and with one swift tug, pulled down Andrea's tight dress to reveal two round domes with pink areola and nipples that were already standing stiff and hard. Gina pushed Andrea towards David until the nipples were right on his lips.

"Suck me!" Andrea demanded.

David took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on the beauty's delicious mound. He wisely chose to suck on Andrea's left boobs, leaving her right one to his remaining good hand. He cupped, kneaded, and massaged it.

HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers
12