Goddess of Song Pt. 04

Story Info
The singer goes to Hong Kong. The story concludes.
12.1k words
4.83
7.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers

Author's Note: This is the last part of "Goddess of Song". However, I have written a short story that is outside the main storyline that I will submit soon after. Hopefully the site will allow me to post the short story also in the Novel/Novella section. If you want to make sure you don't miss the story, please visit my member profile page to catch up on it.

I welcome any comments and feedbacks!

****************

CHAPTER 7

****************

Loretta dreamt she was back in high school.

She was in her pony tail and glasses while wearing sweat shirts and sweat pants. In this dream, she was in the computer lab editing a music video on her laptop. Somehow, she kept screwing up the editing process; she grew increasingly frustrated.

She looked up in her dream and saw, at the far end of the lab, Damien and Hayley making out.

"No!" She screamed with all her might, her mind once again going through the trauma.

She woke up.

She found herself alone in her spacious master bedroom. The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. Thin sweat covered her body.

She panicked for a moment before reality set in and she remembered who she was. She was no longer Loretta Atkinson the high school student. She had become Loretta, goddess of song.

Still, her panic did not complete subside. She looked around searching for Damien. He wasn't there.

She looked at the time of her cellphone. It was 730AM. He was always up before 6. It was she who overslept since her personal trainer didn't come on Sundays.

Loretta relaxed and stretched her body. She checked the calendar on her cell: the only thing Jeanne had planned for her today was brunch with Mike Faye. Jeanne would meet her and Mark at the brunch place. Then, she would have the whole day to herself. Well, herself and Damien.

What Jeanne didn't know was that in the evening, the FBI agents that had been contacting her would be visiting. Loretta had kept Jeanne in the dark the whole time, and Damien and the rest of the security team had agreed that it would be best to continue to do so. Jeanne could be easily unnerved and was not good at lying; Loretta did not want Jeanne to be in danger.

The thought of being able to spend a day together with Damien, which would be the first time since they've resolved their past, put a smile on her face.

She had always found Damien attractive.

In high school, he was not the most popular guy, but he had his own little fan club. He attracted a certain type of girl because while he was good looking and had a ripped body, he was not a big talker. He did not spend time complimenting girls, nor did he waste time in peacocking, so girls like Hayley did not find him as appealing. Instead, he was down to earth, spoke only when spoken to, and was very direct in his answers. Nerdy girls like Loretta found that combination incredibly hot.

Loretta got the feeling that Damien had no idea he had a following. He was oblivious because he was only looking towards girls like Hayley.

The bedroom door opened and Damien walked in. His hair was wet and he had changed into a plain shirt and shorts, suggesting he had already finished his morning swim and showered.

He physique oozed sex and Loretta felt her body tingle. The maturity that came with age and experience only made him hotter; coupled with the occasional hints dropped by Bryan that he was a badass Marine, and she was practically melting. Plus, how could one stay angry at a guy who had a hilarious yet compassionate friend like Bryan?

Loretta smiled and wriggled her body, "Is it hot outside?"

"It's not too bad yet, but probably will be." Damien sat down at the edge of the bed.

She was wearing a tank top and pajama shorts that covered very little of her curvy body. Loretta stretched her body, then flipped to her side. She absentmindedly ran her fingers along his thighs and asked, "Hey, after the brunch, want to go with me to the Farmers Market?"

A sparkle set off in Damien's eyes. "Sure. Mark says he's running a bit late, but he'll be here soon. We have time."

His hand stroked up and down her bare thighs. Loretta cooed from the sensation. The morning was off to a good start.

She slid her body across the sheets, grinding her breasts against the bed while raising her tight ass up into the air like a purring kitten. Damien's hands went over her lower back, down her round behind, and started rubbing her slit over her shorts. His touch was soft and deliberate, which made the contact all the more exhilarating.

"Ohh..." Loretta moaned in her sweet voice. Her pussy was aching from his touch. She could already feel her canal releasing juices to lubricate her entrance.

Loretta licked her lips and gave him a pleading smile, "Put your fingers inside me, please..."

Damien smiled back. He pulled her loose shorts and the panties under to the side, then slid his fingers easily into her wet hole. He started with just his middle finger, but as it became clear that she needed more, he slid two fingers in and out of her.

Loretta groaned loudly as her eyes became dreamy. Getting finger fucked while still having her panties and shorts on was incredibly erotic for her. In her dizzying state, she stared at the rising erection that was poking through his shorts. Her lips felt dry. She desperately wanted a piece of him.

"I want to suck you. Give it to me..." Loretta propped herself up on one elbow while reaching out with the other hand to help Damien get out of his shorts. He temporarily let go of her and removed his shirt.

Loretta got up and knelt on the bed to face her man. His eyes were burning with lust and Loretta nearly came from just his stare. She could not recount the number of times he had been standing near her as her bodyguard, and in the few occasions their eyes met, how much restraint she had to muster to not just drop everything and ask him to fuck her right then and there.

She grinned and pulled her tank top over her head, then wriggled out of her shorts and panties. She looked the raging erection with hunger and was about to bend down to take it into her mouth, when Damien stopped her and said, "I want to eat you."

Loretta had a naughty smile, "That's easy enough to do."

She pulled him on to the bed and had him lie on his back. Then, taking all the time in the world, she slowly turned around and hovered her pussy over his face. Before she could get his cock into her mouth, he had already started eating her out. His tongue circled, licked, and sucked at her sensitive nub. Loretta screamed.

"Ahhh, fuck...you need to wait for me to start...ahhhhh, wait please...!"

Damien ignored her and continued to attack her clit. Loretta mustered enough energy between waves of pleasure to take him into her mouth. She loved sucking him. He was hard and hot. She relaxed her jaw and shoved his length down her throat, then back up, then down again. Between the up and downs, she would pop it out of her mouth, lick along the shaft from the bottom to the top, then lightly circle her tongue around the sensitive tip. He had to pause his action on her pussy and focus on the pleasure she was giving him; hearing his heavy breathing made Loretta proud of herself.

She wrapped her warm hands around the bottom of his shaft, taking the rest of it into her mouth again. She coordinated her hand and mouth movement to suck him harder and in a sustained rhythm. She moaned loudly with his cock in her mouth as he resumed licking her pearl. She had to stop and scream when his tongue traced her labia and probed into her opening.

"Oh god, Damien...oh god!" She felt her hole filled with his tongue while his finger swiftly stimulated her clit. Her mind exploded into a thousand pieces. Her pussy convulsed and spilled out sweet nectar that dripped down over his face. She felt annihilated and victorious at the same time.

She tried to gather herself as she remained on all fours with her flooding pussy still over him, "Oh fuck...that was so good...where do you want me to finish you? You want to come inside my mouth or down there?"

"Turn around, Ettie," She heard Damien respond in a soft voice, "I want to see you."

She turned around to face him and was immediately pulled in for a passionate kiss. Damien flipped her under him and gently entered her, though he was already big and stretching her out. Loretta let out a groan from deep within her lungs. She was being filled up.

Damien caressed her face. His actions were tender, but his words were setting her on fire, "You are a little horny slut today."

Loretta arched her back and let the sensation of the words wash over her. She whispered back, "I'm a horny slut for you every day."

Her response ignited him. He began to thrust into her with force. Her body tensed up from the renewed assault, her fingers digging deep into his back; her legs had lost all strength. She wanted to feel all of him - his masculinity, his lustful desires, and hidden underneath his reticence, a primal show of aggression. In return, she wanted him to savor all she had to offer him: her song-like moans, her luscious body, and her unwavering drive to please him.

"Say my name." He demanded as he drove deep into her and was rapidly approaching release, "I want to hear you say it."

"Damien...Damien..." Loretta closed her eyes to feel the sensation of her own pending climax as she uttered his name in utmost piety, "Love me...please! I want you, all of you!"

He fulfilled her plea. Their bodies moved and shivered in unison and pushed both of them to the peaks of bliss at the same time. Loretta saw stars exploding bright inside her eyes. For a brief moment, she forgot to breathe or think. It was an unbelievable orgasm.

She exhaled slowly and felt the hot cum inside her body. She could not express how much she loved the feeling of being the receptacle of his sexual lust.

Now that the moment of passion has passed, Loretta settled down and looked into Damien's eyes. They both chuckled.

Loretta looked at the time. She still needed to shower, get dressed, do her own hair and makeup before having brunch with Mike Faye. She jumped off the bed to get herself ready.

Bryan and David stayed home on Sundays, though they would be arriving later that night to meet with the FBI. Mark drove her and Damien to the brunch place. Loretta noticed that Mark was fast becoming friends with Damien.

The brunch with Mike Faye was productive. Both Jeanne and Loretta were now excited about the world tour.

Mark dropped off Damien and Loretta at the Grove so they could go to the Farmers Market. Loretta had changed into an incognito outfit in the car: baseball cap, sunglasses, ponytail, tank top with shorts, and flip flops. Damien was also in plain clothes. Though they were inconspicuous, they still exercised caution and refrained from any display of public affections. They were flying to Hong Kong the following week and did not need the tabloids reporting the singer in a relationship with anyone, the least of which one of her bodyguards.

Loretta munched on an apple, "You think the FBI is going to make me wear a wire?"

"Probably. You should also be prepared to testify. Let's hope it won't be while you're half away across the world on tour."

"Yikes, I forgot about that!" Loretta frowned, "I guess at some point I have to tell Jeanne about this. Oh, she is not going to be pleased..."

Damien waited for her buy another snack from another stand, then said, "I should probably use this chance to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"When this is over, it would be best if I quit my job."

Loretta's heart stopped. "What?" Her voice trembled, "Why?"

Damien continued to look ahead at the shifting crowds in front of them, "I can't be your bodyguard and boyfriend at the same time. It doesn't work that way."

"Oh," Loretta felt less anxious, "Why not?"

"I can't be looking at you all the time if I'm supposed to protect you." Damien gently nudged her closer to the stand so she would not be in the way of a pair of tourists that walked by, "Unfortunately, that is what is starting to happen."

"Who do you have in mind as a replacement, then?"

"Mark can take over. He can get more people if he needs to."

Loretta looked at him, "What are you going to do after you quit?"

"Bryan will be wanting to transition back to short term jobs soon. He only took this job because Jeanne is his friend and your situation was unusual. I want to keep working with him."

"Bryan probably sees you more than he sees his wife." Loretta teased, "It's like you're gay married to him!"

They spent a quiet day together unnoticed. Loretta was shocked, "Wow, this is the first time I've walked around on a weekend and not have a single fan notice me! And it's not like we hid or anything, we went everywhere and still no one came up to me!"

"I'm good at finding ways to go about undetected." Damien grinned.

Evening came and they went home to wait for the FBI agent to arrive. Bryan and David was already at the house.

As they sat in the living room waiting, Loretta all the sudden got nervous. Somehow, it was finally dawning on her that things were coming to a head.

The doorbell rang and David went to answer the door. Loretta had met the two FBI agent before. One was a short middle-aged man with peppered hair whose last name was Roberts. The other one was a tall, athletically built guy by the name of Rhodes who Loretta distinctly remembered as being quite good-looking. What surprised her was what Rhodes said upon seeing Damien and Bryan, "Hey, I think I know you ladies!"

Damien and Bryan were pleasantly surprised. Bryan cheerfully extended a hand, "I remember you too! You work for the FBI now?"

Loretta and David's eyes were wide. "You guys know each other?" David asked.

FBI special agent Eli Rhodes had a big smirk on his face, "Yup, we were in Iraq together! You're Karlsson and Burns, right?" (Author's note: Eli's story is featured in "Lost & Found")

Eli glanced at Loretta, "I see Miss Atkinson has taken my advice to swap out her shitty security for some devil dogs! That might explain why all your security cameras now look like they are in the right place, and Miss Atkinson is looking very much unharmed!"

Eli introduced his partner, agent Roberts, to the security team. Then they got down to business: they wanted Loretta to wear a wire to the meeting with OneEmirate's mysterious second-in-command and have him on the record confessing his ties with the fund.

"He is not on the board, he is not an exec, he's not a staff member - he signs off on nothing, yet he does all the fund raising and decision-making. This is how he's getting away with it." Agent Roberts explained, "We suspect he is a man known as Joseph Ho who is of Singaporean origin now residing in Hong Kong. We need him on the record saying he's the decision maker for closing business deals for OneEmirate. In this case, you would be bringing the deal to him for negotiation."

Loretta nodded, "You want him to stop using Atwan as a dummy."

"That's right. Even better if you can get him to disclose the source of OneEmirate's funds, but we are not expecting you to be able to accomplish that."

"And what happens after the FBI obtains the information it wants?" Loretta asked.

"That's not something we can say right now." Agent Roberts said, "Of course, it is in the FBI's interest to bring in any individuals who are doing harm to the US through financial abuse."

Loretta sighed. She understood that working with the FBI was a one-way street. "Fine, just tell me what I have to do."

Eli stepped in to give her specific details on how to wear a wire, how to talk, and how to stay calm during the meeting to not raise suspicion. Loretta absorbed the information like the diligent student she was.

"That's all I have to say for now." Eli said at the end, "Any questions?"

Loretta paused, then with some hesitation, said, "There is one thing - I had promised Atwan that in return for setting up this meeting, I would grant him...sexual favors."

The room was silent. Eli answered with a serious expression that nevertheless gave away his sense of humor, "The FBI does not care who you have sex with, Miss Atkinson. But please remove the wire and have it safely stowed away before you have intercourse, since I assume you would both be stripping down. It would be a waste of effort if the wire was discovered."

David giggled while Bryan buried his face in his hands to muffle his laugh. Loretta blushed, "You are mistaken! I don't mean I intend to have sex with him...I mean, I don't want to! I only said it because I thought it would drive him to make the meeting happen..."

"Oh," Eli raised an eyebrow, "It clearly worked very well. No one had been able to get to Ho through Atwan until now. Miss Atkinson, you may have found his one weakness."

"Rhodes," Agent Roberts stared at his partner, "Keep your mouth shut."

Loretta waved her hand, "It's fine. What I'm trying to say is, what can I do to prevent it from happening? Without jeopardizing your investigation, that is."

Eli and his partner exchanged glances. Agent Roberts spoke, "It would be best if Atwan leaves Hong Kong with the same impression of you as when he had arrived."

"That is Roberts's politically correct way of telling you: figure out how you can get away with not keeping your promise." Eli ignored the killer stare coming from his partner, "The FBI is not going to step in to extricate you."

Damien, who had been a quiet observer of the meeting so far, now interjected, "It's not a problem. We will take care of it."

"As you should." Eli now faced Damien with a sly smile creeping up on his face, "It goes without saying, but I'll remind you killing Atwan does not count as taking care of it."

"Rhodes!" Agent Roberts's face was turning purple.

Damien smiled back. He had always liked Eli, "Thanks for the reminder."

After the two agents left, David asked Damien, "How do you intend to stop Atwan? We need to make it look like it had nothing to do with the business dealings."

"Remember the escort I told you about?" Damien reminded David.

David got the hint. A big smile appeared on his face, "Ohhhh, this is going to be so fun!"

****************

CHAPTER 8

****************

Lufti Atwan had scheduled for Loretta to have dinner with himself and Joseph Ho at a three star Michelin restaurant in Hong Kong. Ho was local, but Atwan did not say where he lived in the city. For himself, he booked a suite at the Shangri-La hotel. He had been pushier with Loretta in getting to be with him in the same suite this time. At first, Loretta rejected the offer, but as Atwan became frustrated, Loretta gave in and arranged it in such a way, that on the same day they arrive in Hong Kong, dinner would happen first, then they would spend the night together - at least, that was what she made Atwan believe.

Loretta had not thought that Atwan was really that enamored with her, but as Eli the FBI agent pointed it out, it did seem that, in addition to her stardom, her beauty played an important role. In fact, from her phone calls with Atwan, the Dubai tycoon expressed worry that Ho may also become infatuated with Loretta, which explained why he was dead set on sleeping with her as soon as he fulfilled his end of the bargain.

She would have to play her part carefully. If she could get Ho to be interested in her just enough to tell her more about his funding sources and role in OneEmirate, it would be a huge success for the investigation. Then, she would have to plan and execute her exit once the dinner was over.

Damien, Bryan, and David flew to Hong Kong a few days ahead of Loretta to check out the hotel and the restaurant. The layout of Atwan's suite at Shangri-La would become important in getting Loretta safely out. David, after finding Atwan's name in a guest list online at a charity event several days before the scheduled dinner, snuck himself to the event and came back to report that Atwan had added another bodyguard. He did not see Joseph Ho at the event, but heard rumors that he traveled with a massive security team. Apparently, Ho was paranoid about his safety. The fact that Ho had more bodyguards than Atwan was another indicator that he was more important.

HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers