Goddess of the Storms

Story Info
Master contemplates his petulant slave.
1.1k words
24.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels at my feet, hands behind her back and her head bowed. Tears stain her cheeks at having been caught. She bites her red tinged lower lip as I lean back in my chair contemplating her punishment. I keep the smile off my face with little effort, she shifts nervously under my gaze.

Her dress in tatters and her lipstick smeared. A perfect picture to me, too bad she was with caught someone else tonight, or I would have her screaming in pleasure by now.

I sigh softly to emphasize my displeasure with her before I speak. “What were you thinking?” I don't even let her answer. “That I would not know? I would not find out that you were with him?” Silent tears stream down her face. “For gods sake you were in MY house. Under My roof. What do you have to say for your self?” She sniffles and I can see her hands ball up into fists. She set her jaw with the angry defiance I so love. I allowed my self to smirk. “Well my pet?”

She tilts her head up looking me in the eyes. The tears and anger make her normally soft gray eyes take on the fearsome appearance of a storm. And I waited, marking her defiance down mentally for punishment, for her to speak. Knowing that she would not keep anything back as she screams her anger. By the goddess how I loved her anger.

“You..” She cleared her throat with a growl. “You sadistic pig. I hate you and your damn house I hate your voice. I hate every thing about you.” Her eyes glowed and she straightened up her back, not quite to the point of getting up from the floor. “I am not YOURS. I am not meant to be any ones I am MY own person. And I WANTED to fuck that man more than I would ever want to with you!” She pauses and takes a breath.. Panting with anger.

I wince inwardly at her words and try to hide the hurt in my eyes. “You done?” The hissed whisper escaped my lips before I could make it sound less wounded. I move a little in the chair, letting my leg drape over the armrest.

“I am no where near done.” She turns her head to the side quickly to move her gorgeous mahogany locks from her face. “But to continue would only make me repeat my self.”

“So you hate me now Pet?”

“Yes.” She hisses back.

“What about when I have you on your back screaming in pleasure.” My tone got softer “Like yesterday.”

She blinks, taken back by the change in my voice. She sucks upon her lip and sinks back down just a hair. “I didn’t enjoy it.” Her cheeks tinge pink.

“Hmmm, or the other times, with me licking every inch of your body?” I moved my leg back and leaned closer to her. “The times I made you cum so hard that you passed out?”

She whispered very softly “No.”

“I see.” I slowly leaned back and looked at her. She shot to her feet just as I knew she would. I reached over and pulled her closer to me.

“No, Dameion.” She whimpered as I managed to get her in my lap. She refused to look me in the eyes and I tilted her head up. “I never gave you pleasure?” Slowly, carefully I spread my knees apart forcing her thighs to open. “In all our time together you never once came?' I chuckled softly when she shook her head. “I think you are lying to me Rachel.” I slipped my hand up her thigh and gently tickled her shaven pussy lips with my fingers. “You see Pet you are already wet. Just the thought of me rubbing your clit makes you weak in the knees” I watched her face as I spread her open and ran my thumb along her clit.

“No.” She shifted in my lap thrusting her hips into my touch. I pressed down harder, slipping two of my fingers inside her.

I found my throat dry but I managed a soft laugh “No?” I stopped rubbing her and she shivered. Her storm gray eyes locked upon my dark brown ones.

She slowly grinds her self down against my fingers. She was biting her lower lip to keep from pleading with me. I watched her as she tried her best to get me to play with her clit some more with out having to say any thing.

“I give you pleasure.. Admit it,” I whispered softly to her. “you want me to keep on touching you”I kissed her neck softly. “You love how I know how hard to press down on your clit, how I rock you in my lap as you cum.”

She trembled and stayed stubbornly quiet I wanted her to moan and writhe under my touch. I sawed my hand back and forth, working hard to drive her over the edge. Her whimpers and soft moans of pleasure music to my ears. She bucks harder and faster against my hand, drenching my lap with her juices. I keep one hand at the arch of her back keeping her from falling.

She hisses a yes as she cums. I cannot help but to smile as I hold her close making her breast crush tightly against me.

“I hate you!” She hisses softly into my ear.

“I know you do.” I claim her lips with my own. The kiss is savage and full of the last bit of anger she could muster. Sinking my teeth into her lip just enough to make her gasp, I grind my hips up into hers. Driving a moan from those miss used lips.

“I’m sorry master.” her breath barely above a whisper.

"Yes I know my pet." I suck upon her neck drawing a small amount of her soft skin between my teeth. Biting down upon it enough to leave my mark upon her.

"You do please me." She lays her head upon my shoulder. "But I did enjoy the other man." I caught her grin out of the corner of my eye I chuckled softly. "He was a gentleman, unlike you."

"Ahh yes but who are you now with Pet?" I glanced about the room. "I don't see this other man any where.."

"You kicked him out." She pulled her self from me with a sharp growl of "You never allow me any fun!" She stormed out of the room leaving me sitting upon my chair.

And I knew then that she was mine forever, my little torn and tattered Goddess of the storms. The room echoed with my laughter. "Oh how I love her anger."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Special Delivery Ch. 01 Story of a ravished slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Listen Abby and her husband arrange a three-way.in Mind Control
Babygirl: Origins - The Proposal An offer she can't refuse, but more than she bargained for.in BDSM
Master Sami Ch. 01 Master Sami gathers his favorite girls.in BDSM
From Hookups to More... Pt. 01 From friends with benefits to Master and Slave...in Mind Control
More Stories