Goddess Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress humiliates Her little sissy.
2.9k words
4.17
118.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_boi
sub_boi
14 Followers

I take him into my mouth and suck him with My soft, wet lips.

When he is near coming, I grab his balls and pull down hard, letting his little cock slip out of My mouth. He moans in pain as My hand squeezes harder on his balls.

"Now, My little slut, I have a surprise for you."

I go to the closet and pull out a sexy little pink camisole.

"Put this on, slut, then get your pussy ass to the living room," I command as I walk out of the bedroom, leaving my sissy slut to get dressed.

When he joins me in the living room, I am not alone.

"Don't you look just adorable. You remember Todd, don't you pussy boy? You little cocksucker. He's going to show you how a real man fucks a woman. You are going to watch and learn so maybe someday you can fuck your Goddess properly, though I don't really see how with that pathetic little boy clit you've got." As I explain this to him, My hand is in Todd's lap gliding up and down over his throbbing cock through his pants.

"Now. Show us how a little sissy pussy boy jerks off." He hesitates, shaking his head slowly. "Do it NOW, slut, or Todd is going to watch you get a beating."

Slowly, he begins stroking My little girl cock through the satin material of his pretty little outfit. "That's it. That's a good little boy. Stroke My little cock for us. Take it out now. Show Goddess what a good little sissy slut you are."

He pulls My little cock out from his pretty things as I work Todd's cock out of his pants. "Mmmm what a nice cock he has doesn't he, slut. It's so much bigger than yours. Tell him how much you love his big, hard cock."

"I love your big cock, Todd."

"Good boy. Good little faggot." My hand is now wrapped around Todd's shaft as I pump him slowly up and down. "Now kneel, slut. You are going to give your Goddess head while She sucks this beautiful cock."

My sissy kneels on the floor in front of the sofa as I spread My legs wide, revealing My wet, pink Pussy. "Now lick," I command, pulling his head into My crotch. "Lick Goddess while she sucks this big, beautiful cock."

Todd pushes his pants down to the floor as I smile up at him, leaning down into his lap to take his throbbing cock into My mouth. "Are you ready to get sucked off?"

"Oh yeah," he responds, placing one hand on the back of My head.

"Slut, you need to be jerking off while you lick My Pussy. And don't you dare cum or I'll let Todd beat you," I tell him just before Todd's big cock slides past My full lips into My warm, wet mouth.

I moan around his cock, My mouth full, his hand guiding My head up and down his slick shaft. My Pussy is dripping as the sissy between My legs laps at My pretty pink Pussy and I grind My crotch into his face, using him for My pleasure.

My hand is wrapped around Todd's thick cock and I jerk him off as I suck and lick, wanting this big cock in My wet Pussy. I slide My mouth off his cock long enough to tell pussy boy to go and get My dildo from the bedroom. "And hurry your pretty little sissy ass up," I yell at him as he rises.

When he returns, My sheer bra is off and Todd is fondling My full, firm tits as I continue to suck and lick the cock in My mouth. "Watch Me," I tell him when he kneels on the floor in front of me. "Watch how I suck Todd's big cock for him."

I return to Todd's cock, sliding up and down his huge hard pole while the little sissy slut watches and jerks his pathetic little dick.

"You like that, don't you slut. You like watching Goddess suck a real cock."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good girl." I smile tauntingly at him, My hand stroking up and down Todd's spit-slick member. "Oops, did I just call you a girl? Hmm. Good little girls give head to big, strong men, don't they? They just love having a big, hard cock in their slutty little mouths. You want to be a good little girl for Goddess, don't you slut?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good girl. Now I want you to show us what a good little sissy slut you are. Suck that dildo you faggot. Show us how you'd suck a real cock. DO IT NOW!"

The little sissy slut takes the cock into his mouth and begins sucking it as we watch and I stroke the cock in My hand. The cock glides in and out of his slutty little mouth as he gets it wet with spit. He is almost in tears as I tell him what a useless little cocksucking faggot he is.

"Yeah, that's it, pussy boy. Good little cocksucker. Moan for us. Show us how much you need that big, hard cock in your little slut mouth."

He moans around the cock in his mouth, his eyes closed, spit running down his chin as he takes more and more into his mouth.

"That's enough, faggot." I remove the wet dildo from his mouth and press it against My wet, swollen Pussy. "Fuck Goddess with your new best friend and kneel in front of Todd."

He looks up at me, horrified. "Do it right now, you little faggot or this cock is going straight up that tight little ass and Todd is going to watch you get fucked like a little bitch. DO IT!"

He crawls over and kneels between Todd's legs, head hung down, eyes on the floor. I push the dildo past My wet Pussylips and moan. "Look at it slut. Look at Todd's big hard cock in My hand."

He looks up at Todd's throbbing cock, My hand still sliding up and down his shaft. Todd sneers down at the little faggot on the floor.

"Now, you little sissy. You are going to ask Todd very nicely if you may have the privilege of sucking his beautiful cock."

"Please, no, Goddess." I smack him hard across the face. "Beg him, faggot."

His eyes are pleading with me, but I raise My hand again and he whispers softly. "P...Please may I suck your big cock, Todd?"

"Did you hear the little faggot?"

"Not quite," Todd says, smiling.

"Ask him again little girl, and this time I want you to sound just like the sissy little faggot you are when you do."

He puts on a girlish voice and once again asks "Please may I suck your big, beautiful cock for you?"

"Good girl. Good little faggot. Now open your mouth." He opens his mouth and with one hand I pull his head closer and closer to Todd's lap and with the other, guide Todd's cock toward the sissy's mouth.

"That's it. That's a good little girl," I tell him as Todd's cock slides past his lips. "Now take your man into your mouth and suck him. And get your fucking hand on that dildo and fuck My Pussy." He reaches between My legs and starts pumping the fake cock in and out of My wet hole. I lightly stroke My clit, watching the little faggot's mouth slide up and down on Todd's cock.

"Yeah, that's what you want isn't it you little whore. You just want big cocks in your mouth don't you, faggot?"

"Mmmm hmmm," he moans through a mouthful of cock.

Todd's head is back on the sofa, his hands on the back of My sissy's head. The dildo is now sloshing in and out of My soaking wet Pussy and I put more pressure against My clit, moaning loudly, watching My little sissy pussy boy suck cock.

"I need cock. Real cock. In My Pussy. NOW." I roughly shove the little faggot's head off of Todd's cock and pull the dildo from My sopping cunt. Standing, I face Todd and straddle him, completely forgetting about the little sissy on the floor behind me as Todd's cock pushes against the opening of My slick Pussy.

"Oh, yeah," I moan as his hard cock pushes into me. My arms are wrapped around his neck as he fucks me and we begin kissing passionately, our tongues sliding around inside each other's mouths.

His hands find their way to My ass, squeezing and spreading My cheeks. Then I remember our little helper behind me.

"Slut," I say, breaking My kiss with Todd. "Get your fucking tongue in My ass."

The little sissy faggot leans forward and begins licking My asshole. "Get your tongue in there. Deeper, you Pussy."

He licks and sucks My pretty asshole as Todd's cock drives deeper and deeper into My quivering Pussy. I gyrate on his hard cock while the sissy pushes his tongue deep into My hole. I scream as I cum on Todd's cock, bucking and writhing, My slave's tongue buried in My ass.

I stand up and turn around, facing the little Pussy boy on the floor. I give him an evil smile as I sit back down, guiding Todd's cock into My Pussy with one hand. Moaning once again as he enters me, I tell the sissy faggot to lick My clit. He leans forward and licks between My legs, unable to avoid licking Todd's hard cock as it slides in and out of me.

"Good girl." I pull his head into My Pussy and grind on his tongue while Todd's huge cock slams into me. I am coming hard when Todd begins moaning and thrusting harder into me. I can feel his cum welling up in his cock and grind harder against him, pulling Pussy boy's mouth against My Pussy and Todd's cock. "Oh God. Oh God I'm coming," I scream and Todd pushes deep inside me one last time, spurting thick gobs of hot cum into My Pussy.

After a moment, when our breathing has slowed, I lift Myself slowly off of the thick cock inside me and lean back against Todd's chest, spreading My legs obscenely. Thick globs of cum begin sliding out from My sweet, wet, open hole. "Well, slut. What are you waiting for? Clean your Goddess' Pussy."

He hesitates so I grab him by the hair and pull him into My cum-drenched Pussy. "Lick it up! All of it!" I yell at him.

He starts lapping at My lips, drinking the fresh, hot cum from My Pussy. "Get your tongue in there, you faggot. Eat up all that cum." I am pushing load after load of hot, salty cum into the little faggots mouth as he laps at My Pussy. I pull his head deeper into My crotch, grinding My clit against his mouth until I come and the last of Todd's cum has been deposited into My little slut's mouth.

"Very good," I say, patting him on the head. "Now you will clean Todd's cock for him." I take Todd's semi-hard cock into My hand and hold it out for the little sissy. "Lick."

He licks and sucks the cum and Pussy from Todd's cock like the little faggot pussy boy he is. Todd begins to get erect again.

"Oh, such a good little girl. Look - you're getting your man hard again. Suck him off, you faggot."

Tears of humiliation are streaming down the sissy's face as he sucks Todd's cock. I climb off Todd's lap and pick up the dildo. "Stand up and keep sucking, faggot," I tell the little sissy.

Standing, sucking on Todd's cock, he is bent over in front of the sofa, hands on Todd's thighs, trying to keep his balance. "Now, My little bitch... You're going to show us how a sissy cocksucker gets fucked." I push the dildo into My still-wet Pussy, lubing it up with My juices.

Pressing the cock against his ass, I command, "Beg."

"Please, Goddess. Please fuck My Pussy with your cock." He whimpers.

It's all the encouragement I need and I thrust the cock into the little sissy's Pussy hole as he returns to sucking Todd's cock. I thrust into him deeper and deeper as he moans with his mouth full of cock. Reaching around, I take his little cock in My hand, stroking him lightly, fucking his Pussy with My dildo.

Todd's eyes are closed and he begins to thrust, pulling the little faggot's mouth down on his cock with his hands. I know Todd is close and begin stroking My slave faster, pumping the dildo into his slut ass even harder.

Before long, Todd is bucking and fucking into the slut's mouth, shooting wads of cum down his throat. At that, I push the cock into Pussy boy's ass as deep as it will go and jerk him off hard.

"Cum, faggot. Cum for me."

His cum begins spewing out onto the floor in front of him, Todd's cock still delivering loads of cum into his sissy mouth. I pull the dildo out of his ass and scoop up his cum from the floor with it, Todd's cock slipping out from between his lips.

"Look at what you've done you little whore!" I scream at him, shoving the filthy dildo in his face. Cum is dripping down the sides of the dildo and it is stained from fucking his tight little ass. "Clean Goddess'" dildo for Her, slut."

He licks and sucks the filthy dildo as I laugh at him, pushing it deeper into his mouth. He is sniffling, humiliated in front of Todd and his Goddess. "Oh, is the little faggot going to cry?" I ask, slapping the cock against his face. "Finish your cleaning." I push the dildo back into his mouth and he sucks the last remaining cum and stains from it.

"That's a good girl," I tell him, stroking his hair. "Good girl. Little faggot's just a cum whore."

I pull the dildo out of his mouth and inspect it. Hands on My hips staring down at My slave, I issue My next command: "Now, boy, you will go to the kitchen and get the bottle of wine and three glasses."

"Yes, Goddess."

I sit back down on the sofa beside Todd, lightly trailing My hand on his thigh. When My slave returns with the wine, I order him to pour a glass for Me and one for Todd. He fills the glasses and serves us.

"Kneel."

He kneels at My feet, awaiting My next command.

"Now you may show Goddess how much you enjoyed yourself by licking My feet." He bows down before me and begins worshipping My feet and toes. "You're pathetic," I tell him. "Look at you. Just a pathetic little cocksucking faggot cumdumpster. I hope you learned something about how a real man fucks a woman."

I sip My wine and luxuriate in My slave's tongue worship.

"Does the little sissy want a drink, too?" I ask after awhile.

"Yes, Goddess."

I smile at Todd. "The little sissy wants to drink with the grown-ups. Isn't that just too cute." I stand and pick up the remaining wineglass from the table. "Well if he wants a drink so badly we wouldn't want to disappoint him, would we?" I smile, holding the glass down between My legs.

A stream of warm pee mingled with the last of Todd's cum fills the glass as My kneeling little Pussy boy watches in shock. "Mmm hmm. This is what you get for being a pretty little faggot cum whore. Get used to it."

When I am finished I hold the wineglass out to him. "Before you drink your sissy drink you need to clean Goddess."

He laps at My damp Pussy, cleaning My piss with his tongue as Todd and I laugh down at him. "Keep going," I tell him, pulling him into My crotch, becoming aroused again. His hands are on My ass, tongue buried in My wet Pussy. I grind into his face as I come again, moaning and bucking on My slave's face.

When I am finished with him I push him away. "Drink," I tell him, forcing the glass into his hand. He timidly sips at the contents of the glass. "Drink it. All of it. Now."

He tilts the glass back and drains the contents into his mouth.

"Todd? Do you have to go?" I ask, taking the glass back from the slut kneeling on the floor. "Yeah I do. But I don't need the glass." I smile.

He stands up, towering over My little pussy boy, his cock inches away from My slave's mouth. "Well? Open up," I command him. He opens his mouth and Todd moves closer, placing the tip of his big cock on My sissy's lips. A torrent of piss shoots from his cock, splashing the back of pussy boy's throat, making him gag.

"Good boy. Now. You will go back to the bedroom and stand in your corner and think about what a worthless little piece of shit you are."

After an hour or so of relaxed chatting on the sofa, I am feeling aroused again. My hand wanders to Todd's lap, finding his cock. He gets hard in My hand right away. He puts his hand between My legs and I spread for him, giving him access to My Pussy. As his fingers slip inside me, we lean closer together and begin passionately tonguing each other's mouths.

His cock is ridged and My Pussy is soaking wet again as Todd skillfully fingers me and I jerk him off. I am humping into his hand, encouraging him to push deeper inside me. Soon I break our kiss and tell Todd we should go and check on our faggot in the bedroom.

sub_boi
sub_boi
14 Followers