Goddess, Sir and the Cuck Bitchtits

Story Info
Cuckold gives up everything for the perfect couple.
1.5k words
3.29
45.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think to myself all that I am leaving behind, my job, my wife, my friends and family. I have a rush of fear and trepidation, but then I consider that I will be gaining the opportunity to serve at the feet of the Divine Goddess Jessica and Sir. Will my life new life will be better? But then I remember that is inconsequential. The fact is that Goddess and Sir's lives will be marginally better by my presence. They won't need to do menial tasks such as cleaning, washing, emptying the kitty litter, getting their own drinks or cleaning up after themselves ever again. I continually cycle through the thoughts of fear and excitement. One second pondering the life of a slave and how amazing it will be. The next thinking to myself what will happen if I don't like serving them? What if they push me beyond the point that I can't handle serving them? I reassure myself, surely there will be a way out, an exit plan. I won't be able to go back to my old life but there would be a way out.

As I leave my old life behind I tell know one that I am leaving to become Goddess Jessica's and Sir's full time cuckold slave. I know now that soon my life will have meaning. I will have a purpose in life to serve and be used by Goddess and Sir. I think about how perfect they both are, of how I have been their online "cuckold" for years and now I am graduating to be their real life cuckold. I get on the plane with a mixture of excitement, fear, regret and guilt. But I remind myself that this will make their life a little easier, of course it is the right thing to do. I look forward to meeting Goddess at the airport and can't wait to get to know Her and Sir better. Unable to sleep on the plane I keep playing over in my head the first time that we will meet in the airport.

As I make my way through customs I look around the terminal trying to spot Goddess' perfect face and body. She is nowhere to be seen in the crowded terminal. So I think to myself Sir might be here to pick me up, I start looking at all the real Men in the terminal. But they are both nowhere to be seen. I sit down dejected, no phone number, no address nothing. Was this some kind of sick joke? While I was looking for Goddess I had noticed a large burly man holding a sign. I walked towards him, trying to look without looking. As I walk past the man there written on this sign are the words "Bitch titties". My stomach drops, I don't know what to do. I am not Tom Hank's and I can't live in the airport indefinitely. I strike up the courage and move towards him.

"Are you waiting for me?" I ask the large man.

"Are you bitchtits?" he grunts looking at my chest.

"Ummm...yes I am," I stutter feeling myself going red.

"Follow me," He grunts. I follow the man who looks like an extra from Shameless to his "car". Much to my horror it wasn't a car but rather a truck that you might transport a few pigs in. "You in back, bag in front," he grunts like a Neanderthal.

Having no other choice I follow his orders and hope he is taking me to Goddess and Sir and not to some Hawaiian back water where they play banjo and make people squeal like pigs. As I sit in the back I think to myself it is strange that he wants my bag. After a long drive he orders me out of the truck and he walks toward a house and knocks. Goddess comes out and they exchange what I assume is payment for my transport to Her house. I finally get my first glimpse of Goddess. Her beauty is without compare and all of a sudden the cruel and undignified events that led to my arrival before Her seem fair and just. I walk towards Goddess, heart is racing, and I don't know what to say or do before I have a chance.

Goddess says, "Kneel fatso, you can crawl the rest of the way into the house." I drop to my knees, as if I have no control of my own body and crawl dragging my bag behind me. "Bitchtits, welcome to your new home, of course you won't be enjoying your time here you are only here to serve Myself and Sir. Before I take you to your room I have to show you something something".

Goddess slowly moves a painting to reveal a safe. She opens it smiling at me, I smile back realising that I have not even said a word to Her. As She opens the safe She shows me my passport, wallet, credit cards, phone and all my money and locks the safe. "Now you are ours," she says laughing at me one my knees. "Sir our fat fuck cuckold is here," she calls out.

I look to my left and there is Goddess and Sir standing in front of me as I kneel like a pathetic loser. It all dawns on me, I have no escape. They have everything my money, cards, phone and passport. Now it made sense why I was in the back and my bags were in the front.

Sir looks down at me and laughs, "so you are bitch tits who has bought me all that stuff, wow you are fat aren't you?"

"Yes Sir I am," I say in a weak voice.

"I think it is time to show you to your bed bitch tits, crawl and follow us!"

I watch Goddess and Sir, the two perfect people I have served for so long walking in front of me and think of how lucky I am. I am wondering what my bed will be like, a straw mattress, a hammock maybe just a cage. As we enter the room I see a beautiful double bed. I am so pleased that I will have somewhere comfortable to sleep.

"There is your bed bitch tits," Goddess says, as Her and Sir laugh.

"Thank You Goddess it looks wonderful thank You I have hardly slept at all, it is great I have a double bed and such a large room."

"Noooooo bitch tits god you're dumb," She says as She points under the bed, "there is your bed".

Then I realise that this is their room and my bed is under their bed. My heart drops and I attempt to plead.

"Please Goddess honestly please don't I get my own bed"

"Shut up bitchtits you selfish fat fuck, this reminds me of the time that you fuckup on Sir's birthday and we made you write a long story as penance. That is your bed you should be thankful to us both. Go crawl your fat ass under their!" Goddess yells.

"Yes Goddess," I say as I and crawl to my new home.

As I am under the bed I hear laughing and then kissing and my heart sinks yet at the same time I think they haven't taken everything from me I am not in chastity. As the sounds of Goddess and Sir kissing becomes more and more intense, Goddess yells, "Bitch tits get your fat ass out here."

"Yes Goddess." I crawl out and see their perfect naked bodies intertwined. I don't see everything as they are strategic in the way they cover themselves as I present myself before them. However, I do get a glimpse of Sir's HUGE member. I suddenly realise why He is the Alpha and why he is able to lay next to Goddess and I will live under the bed.

"Here fat fuck put this on," Sir says as he throws a chastity device and hits me in my fat head.

"Please, please don't make me do it Sir, Goddess PLEASE." I beg almost crying.

"Do it now fat ass!" Goddess yells.

I turn away so they don't have to see my pathetic little cock and put on the device.

"Don't forget the lock," Goddess says smirking at my plight.

"Yes Goddess," I say in a weak defeated voice looking at the perfect couple as I lock the device.

"Back under the bed fatty," Goddess orders.

I take one last look at the most perfect people I know as I crawl under the bed. I hear the joy of beautiful people sex and feel the bed push on me as Sir pleases Goddess in a way I could never ever imagine. I feel the bite of the chastity device as my tiny member swells, knowing all I can do is lay here as the experience ecstasy and I have to hear it and miss out. I think to myself all I have given up to be under a bed as two amazing beautiful people have sex and realise that I have no choice in the matter. They own me and that is the way it should be.