Goddesses 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
665 Followers

"Anh..." The being's back was arching off the ground in pleasure, and its hands were cupped over the nipples on each of its breasts as it lifted them and explored them with squeezes. Eva let her lips climb back to the end of its cock, and she held them there while beginning to firmly and quickly run her hands up and down its shaft.

"Mmm! Yes, that gives me a great feeling." The being sat up. Hot precum was starting to roll out against Eva's tongue. "Of course, you would know best what feels good for this body."

"I do." As one hand trailed up and down she let the other sit cupped below its glans to collect the flowing, translucent precum, and once it was filled she traded it for the first as she massaged the erotic fluid along its source. She could only make an educated guess towards what would feel best for her own changed body, but by the flourishing, wettening hunger she felt in her loins as she stroked the immenseness she once called her own she was sure that guess was correct.

Once the entire thing was glistening and slippery she rose to her feet, her finger tips maintaining contact to keep it steady, and crouched over it. The head pressed against her lower lips, hard and hot, and she shuddered for a moment at the feel of it sitting hugely against her newly gifted femininity. Impatient, she began to lower herself. "Ohhh..."

"This is much better than spreading pollen on the wind. What do you call this heavenly form of procreation?"

"Sex."

"With your body I should be exceptional at providing you with sex." The being pushed upwards slightly, helping to sink herself into Eva, who groaned out in tormented joy as she opened up to accept it. Slowly they continued to draw their bodies close, until Eva was able to come to rest on top of her double.

"Oh god. I'm completely filled by you. It feels... so good."

"We're both experiencing something new. Now show me what your partners do next."

Eva rose up the being's purple cock, then squatted down onto it again. "Muuuhh... god damn." The friction of her second descent had the being writhing and sighing beneath her, and its cock gave mighty throbs. Eva could feel the hotness of lubricating pre jetting against her inner walls. Breathing heavily she continued, gaining speed.

The being's eyes were on the hefty bounce of Eva's chest as she moved, and her hips gave the slightest involuntary push with each lengthy insertion. "Is it customary for you to maintain this position? Or may I take control?"

"Do whatever you want."

As Eva landed against her groin it surged forward, dumping her on her back, then grabbed her thighs and spread her wide. Without another moment spared it immediately began to take her in missionary, easily doubling the rate at which their bodies collided.

"Oh my god!! Uuhhhnnff..."

"This... this is perfect. Your beautiful, soft body. Such a pleasure!"

Eva was melting, becoming reduced to a quivering, moaning pile of a woman as the purple goddess repeatedly impaled her with its studly weapon. She felt so vulnerable, so submissive. So close. "Ohhh! Yes, god yes!"

Her orgasm hit her like a bolt of electricity. She was paralyzed, gasping open mouthed as her sex spasmed and shook. She locked her legs around the being, holding it in place so she could climax around its cock. So this is what it feels like!

"I've satisfied you?"

"Unnhh!"

"Then... I should release this." The being's cock began to tremor, and its liquid heat rushed out to fill Eva. She watched as its face, her own rendered in alien purple, was taken by surprise at the glorious sensations that came with such a release. It was utterly stunned, and collapsed onto Eva as it continued to unload shot after heavenly shot into her.

It started to pull upward against her legs, so she unlocked them, and with its body tight from the tension of orgasm it gave mindless thrusts with its hips. "Ooh... ohhh!" Its thick cum was spattering out of Eva onto the purple grass.

It eventually stopped, and buried itself one last time. As it became tranquil and rested against her Eva pushed some strands of hair out of its face, and they became silent, simply enjoying the moments of post climactic bliss.

"So, what did you think of that?"

"When I assume your form mating becomes an incredible activity. I never thought such feelings were possible."

"It's definitely a popular pastime for us."

It nodded. "So you do this, just for pleasure? Understandable. Are there are more of your kind here, Eva?"

"Yes. There's plenty of us here on the planet, now. We moved here from... from elsewhere."

"I thought as much. Your biology is unlike anything I have observed growing here, in my soil. And you appeared so suddenly."

"In your soil. You... you are this planet, aren't you?"

"I am the only sentience that has ever existed here. I have been alone here for a very long time. I command the life that grows from the ground." It looked up to Eva, who was listening in fascination. "So, I suppose you could say that I am this planet. Its spirit, perhaps."

Still quivering at the feel of its enormous, hardened presence within her, Eva stroked a hand through its hair and gently kissed its forehead. "Then I should thank you for letting us live on you."

It smiled softly. "As of late I've been bored. I've slumbered long, waiting for more interesting and complicated lifeforms to evolve. Then I tasted you, as you spilled yourself upon me, something entirely different and beautiful."

"And so you pulled me into the soil and my mind is in here, in you."

"Yes."

"Have you harmed me?"

"I wouldn't dare to damage such a beautiful lifeform."

"Good."

It looked downward as it pulled back, watching as it unsheathed its cock from within Eva. Thick white seed dripped from its shaft onto the ground as so many inches were pulled out, until it was fully withdrawn. Eva cooed mournfully, sorely missing the presence of its enormity within her, and set a hand over her wettened sex. She was still in shock at the gender which she bore.

The being knelt before her and watched, wondering how she would proceed now that their sex was done. Eva sat up, then guided the being onto its back as she seeked a gentle kiss. Her hand was soon to trail up and down its length, ensuring it retain its readiness.

"Oh! So... you wish to do it again."

Eva was silent as she reverently watched her hand travel along the being's phallus, just as others, in the real world, were so glad to do for her. She needed it inside her again. She simply gave a nod as she ramped up her motions.

"Then we shall."

Chapter 3

"Well-well, fancy seeing you here!"

Alessia stopped in place. She rolled her eyes, "fancy seeing you here, since I'm the only person with any business being out this far."

"Hello. And what might you be doing out on a hot day like this? Shouldn't you be inside drinking lemonade?"

Alessia had to roll her eyes again at the pre-rehearsed question. She tugged at the strap over her shoulder, from which hung a sack heavy with tools. "The sky is overcast. This is a good opportunity to repair the offline solar arrays on the fringe."

Benji crossed his arms against his chest. "Uh huh." He unguardedly drank in the sight of her, admiring her slender tanned body as she sweated it out in her khaki shorts and cut-off top, her beautiful young face framed by her voluminous and soft long brown curls. "I remember when you were just a little girl. And even then you were all about doing chores for your daddy. Do you ever make time for fun?"

She shrugged, looking away and already beginning to lean in the direction of her travel. "I don't know. When I want to. Now if you don't mind-"

"Alright, well how about once you're done with the solar arrays you join up with me for that lemonade?"

Alessia wrinkled her nose. "Lemonade? Uh... where?"

"The rec centre," he blurted.

"Ah, I don't know. We'll see. I-I have a lot of stuff to get done."

"On me. Since you aren't getting paid for your work. Come on. I'll make it worth your time..."

"Sorry Benji, I'm busy. Maybe we'll talk later, okay?" He would surely persist, so with no other option left she simply turned to leave.

"Come on girl, it can't be so important that you won't talk another minute."

Defensively, she crossed her arms beneath her bust. "I think I already made myself clear. Why are you always on my case now, anyway?"

The young man scoffed. "Really? Are you that oblivious? You're twice. I'm not going to leave you alone." At the look of surprise forming on her face he scoffed even harder, then started to chuckle. "Uh-yeah! Man, you're so far into your own world that you can't even tell?"

Alessia started to blush, and could suddenly only look down at her feet. To be 'twice', in the lingo of the people of Mu, was to be a special sort of person.

When it was announced some two hundred years earlier that a new planet had been discovered, many a human applied to leave their overcrowded world to live on Eva. Only a limited number were chosen however, as the planet was meant primarily as a world for its discoverers, the goddesses. They were very selective in which humans could come with them, taking only the most desirable specimens.

The ships that left Earth held primarily two types of people: The exceptionally talented, and the exceptionally attractive. Humans were, after all, mainly desired as breeding stock for the goddesses. They only wished to mate with the most desirable young women. The rest of the human population, the men and women who hadn't been chosen as desirable mating material, would have to have exceptional aptitudes to make them useful in colonizing the new planet and building its two goddess nations. They were the best in their respective fields.

Now that many generations of humans had been born on Eva, those two subsets of humans had intermingled. Occasionally a bright star would arise, an individual of both exceptional inner and outer qualities. Those people, for being so doubly blessed, were the 'twice'.

"I... I never..."

"Well look at you. With your talent for engineering, you're a prodigy. And also, well, look at you. Smokin'! It's a good thing we live here on Mu, where those messed up mutant-witch goddesses aren't allowed, or they'd have taken you away from your father already."

She supposed then that he wanted to do the same. Of course, that was why he'd been bothering her so much. "I-I really need to get back to work Benji. Thanks for the chat." Feeling flustered she turned and headed off.

"I'll be waiting! At the rec center. Don't be lame!"

She shook her head at the retreating sound of his voice.

The fringe, an area where Earthly vegetation began to give way to native purple growth, was just another hundred meters or so away. It wasn't a place where many cared to venture, but the increasing energy needs of Mu's growing population had demanded rapid expansion into the area. Alessia's father, the solar engineer Don Greco, was in charge of the installation.

For as long as she could remember Alessia had made herself useful to him. She had become quite the little solar engineer herself, though in an unofficial capacity. She seemed to prefer working outside to the trivialities of dealing with other youths. Now in her eighteenth year, those trivialities were catching up with her: the boys, especially that older boy Benji, had set their sights set on her.

She tromped through the tall wild grass, her bag of tools seeming to grow heavier against her shoulder. Herself? A twice? She had trouble believing it.

Chapter 4

Eva opened her eyes. She was lying in a bed, and definitely not her own. Had her moonberry trip brought her to someone else's bedchamber? She'd never before experienced any memory lapses while having the alien drink, yet she had no idea how she'd gotten there.

As she looked around at her sterile surroundings she realized, to her chagrin, that she'd awoken in a hospital. Great. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen to other people nearly as many times as it has to me.

"Oh god damn it. Network Chip, what's the time?"

A readout of the date and time appeared super-imposed over her vision. It was the late afternoon the next day. She was too late to attend the harvest. "Damn." The act of harvesting was mostly just toil and labour, but it would still make her look silly in front of her workers to have not been there for such a momentous reaping.

A nurse passed by her room, then doubled back. "You're awake Eva!"

"Yes," she sighed.

"I'll contact your nurse, right away!"

"Okay, thanks. Tell her I'd like to leave as soon as possible." The human had seemed slightly star-struck as by her. That wasn't at all an uncommon reaction.

After a few moments her nurse did show up, and after a quick look-over it was decided that, save for some bruising on her arms and legs, Eva was in perfectly normal condition and was free to go.

In the same clothes she'd worn to work at her orchard the previous day Eva walked out of the hospital, on her own. Though feeling shaken she was intent on returning to her orchard; maybe she'd get there in time for the first squeeze. She was thinking she might have made a clean getaway as she neared the little bay where taxis were lined up, until the honk of a horn had her stop in place. She looked up to a car as it descended before her, already opening its clamshell door. Out stepped her two twin sisters.

"Eva!"

"What's gotten into you!"

"Oh hey guys. Um... nice afternoon, isn't it?"

"Save the small talk," Melissa, Eva's orangey haired older sister said. "We heard what happened to you and we've been worried sick. What the hell were you doing?"

"I... I don't know?"

Angela, Melissa's blonde haired twin, rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Of course not. We really need to have a talk. But not here. Get in our car."

"Okay. Could you bring me back to the orchard, in that case?"

"Fine."

The vehicle of their choosing was somewhat small, and well suited to the petite sisters, but Eva, at nearly six feet tall, had to duck her head once inside. Under automatic control their vehicle lifted off and began to float toward an overhead aerial roadway. "We, and this includes our mothers, think you need to take a break from the moonberry."

"What? Why?"

"Why? Are you serious? Your workers found you this morning naked and unconscious, lying in the wild dirt at your orchard, with an empty moonberry bottle beside you. That's why. You obviously have a problem."

"Uh... really?" Eva squinted her eyes, trying to remember the previous night. She'd waited until her workers, many of whom had felt like staying late, had all gone. And then she got a bottle of moonberry out of the back of her car. She enjoyed it by herself in the moonlight, and predictably enough got a little carried away, but from there her memory was blank.

"So how many bottles did you have to end up like this?"

"Just one. I'm pretty sure I had just the one."

"That's impossible. You must have had way more to end up in this situation. Enough that you seem to be having problems remembering what else happened."

"Uh... I guess?" Except moonberry wasn't known to effect a goddess' memory. Eva was pretty sure she'd only brought the one bottle with her to the orchard that day. "I guess we can check if any more bottles were removed from our stock that night. But don't you think I'd remember having the rest?"

Angela sighed. "We don't know. It's the only explanation we've got, and it's the rumour that's currently going around."

Eva cringed slightly. Rumours about the goddesses of the Dennis dynasty, essentially the royalty of the planet Eva, traveled fast. "So people are saying I have a moonberry problem, and I ended up in the hospital because of it."

"Yup. Kind of shines a bad light on us, don't you think?"

Eva started to feel her sinuses sting, tears threatening to fall. The strangeness of whatever had happened to her was finally beginning to affect her. "We'll have to release a statement. That I don't have a problem, and I'm fine."

"Is that what you think, though?" Melissa said. "Because we think you do have one."

"Ugh! Come on! No, I don't. Geez. Are we at my orchard yet?"

"We'll be there soon. And when we get there we're going to check the stock with you, to see just how many you actually had."

***

"The numbers seem to check out, madames," said John, Eva's plant manager. He held a tablet and had several programs open to monitor stock, security and anything else to shed light on the previous night's happenings. "All bottles removed from the store since last night are accounted for on the sales record, and the security record states that no one accessed the warehouse after hours."

"Thank you. See? Just the one bottle."

"How do you explain the state you were in this morning, then?" asked Melissa.

"We... we can't."

"With no other explanation the original story is going to stick."

"Fine. I just wish," Eva began, and she started to sniffle, the tears finally breaking her calm and collected surface, "wish that I knew what actually happened!"

"Oh, Eva." Angela said resignedly. She came in for a hug, and no more than a second later Melissa was also upon her. As John left the room, shaking his head, Eva sniffed up her snot and laid her cheek against her older sister's fair head.

"Your arms," Melissa said.

"Yes. I've got bruises. On my legs too. I don't know why."

The twins stepped back and pulled one of her arms out. "It looks like... someone tied a rope around you. And yanked it, real hard."

Eva shook her head, then wiped a tear away with her free hand. "No clue. No recollection."

They let that arm drop back to her side. "Maybe something really did happen to you. Something other than too much to drink."

Chapter 5

The being shifted back, withdrawing itself from within Eva and trailing tender kisses upon her as it went. They started from her chin and traveled down her neck, to between her moist breasts...

"I need to go back."

"Hmm?"

"I need to go back to my world. This has been beautiful, maybe the best thing I've ever experienced, but I can't stay here with you forever."

It laid itself beside her on the purple grass. "Why should you want that? We have everything we could possibly want here. This is better."

"Maybe, but I have a life out there. I'm not like the plants that grow on you; I have a complicated life on the go, which I need to return to."

It shook its head. "You had a life out there. It's too late now."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've already returned. Please, don't ask for this."

Eva sat up, her expression souring as she looked at the being. "I must. You can't keep me here forever. It's inhumane. I thought you were kind."

It looked at her blankly. "I love you. Don't go."

"Please! Don't... imprison me!"

"Eva... you are not what you once were. What you ask for is impossible."

"How? Just wake me up and let me go home."

"It doesn't work that way."

Eva fell silent, feeling shock and a growing anger at the being. It sat up as well, to be level with her. It hated to see her angry. "If we were to do as you wish, the result would be quite different from what you think it would be."

"How so?"

"It... I am not sure how to explain it to you. Life would not be the same for you. You wouldn't be the same. But... but I am actually beginning to see some charm in it."

"There are so many people who must be worried about me, who don't know what to do without me. Do it! Let me return now."

"That won't matter, but very well Eva. This may actually be very interesting, for the both of us."

***

The cold soil began to part. Pale fingers breached the surface and met the crisp late autumn air. Up until her shoulders she arose, with surprising ease, as if the marshy soil were simply water. She blinked and rubbed the dirt away from her eyes, feeling like she'd just awoken from a long nap.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
665 Followers