Goddesses 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

She surveyed her surroundings. The moonberry vines were picked dry and had withered, and the wild growth was beginning to go dormant. It had to have been at least three weeks since she'd been pulled into the soil. And it was night again.

She looked down at her hands, her forearms, the tops of her breasts. In the light of one of the moons she could see that her skin was no longer its usual pale pink – she was purple, and marbled darker purple, just like the being that had mimicked her form in the strange dreamworld they had shared.

It only took a thought to command the soil to push her further out of the ground, and she rose up slowly until she was standing on her two feet. Her mind was aswirl as it organized itself – how did she know to do that? Was she Eva, or was she something else?

Eva hadn't been able to command her surroundings, the wild growth of the planet, as she knew she could. Eva didn't feel so at home standing naked in the purple grass. She turned away from the orchard to walk further into the wild.

She crouched before a stagnant puddle of water, and in the light of one of the moons was able to see her reflection. Her face was Eva's save for the purplish tinting. With a thought she shifted the colour of her skin to the normal human colour she once knew.

We are the planet, in goddess form. And I... am curious... about the alien visitors that brought Eva here. But my domain is away from them, in the purple wild.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers