Goddesses 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

"I suppose I move quietly," she said with a chuckle.

"I guess," Alessia said. The light was soft and bluish, seeming to reach its gentle peak in intensity. It was emanating from the gills of the mushrooms at the center of the clearing and beaming down onto the forest floor. "Bioluminescent fungi," she commented.

"Yes," Gaia said. "They come in handy." She took one more step toward Alessia and wrapped an arm around her. She held something in her other hand. "So this is a pleasant surprise. Was it difficult getting out here at this time?"

"It was kind of tough, yeah. I could barely see once I reached the fringe, but I made it." She watched as Gaia lifted the thing in her free hand to her face and took a bite -- it was a fat, round alien fruit. "W-whoa, Gaia, you can eat that? Isn't it poisonous?"

"Not to me. It's quite delicious actually. A moonberry."

"Oh. I've heard of those. They say goddesses make a drink out of them, which makes them... makes them stoned and horny."

Gaia laughed. "That they do. But only in its fermented state does it have that effect. Eaten fresh, they'd find it quite toxic."

"But you don't."

"That's right. I was having a midnight snack when you decided you'd pay me this little visit."

"I was wondering what you eat out here. You just live off the planet, don't you?"

"You could say so, yes," Gaia said. She took one last juicy sounding bite and set the remainder of her fruit down on the ground. She then set both arms around her favourite human and lifted. Giggling, Alessia wrapped her arms and legs around her and let herself be carried towards the largest mushroom, where she was gently set down.

As Gaia climbed onto it a pair of smaller mushrooms were extending on their stalks to rise high, allowing them to cast their dim light onto the two like a pair of organic bedside lamps. Alessia's heart began to patter as she beheld Gaia crawling nude toward her, loving the sight of her divine figure in motion, the serene smile on her face. Lying on their sides they soon set into calm and even kisses, hands trailing lovingly over each other's bodies.

Alessia gave a sigh of contentment as Gaia's hands slid under her clothes. She arched her back into her touch and giggled softly when she felt her fingers smoothly revolving around her breasts. With their lips still locked together she began to wriggle out of her shorts, while her top became hiked up over her chest.

As soon as she'd kicked off her shorts Gaia shifted position to hover over her, and Alessia felt her cock plop down onto her stomach, heavy and semi hardened. She produced a slight yelp of excitement, soon silenced by Gaia's lips clamping down once more over her own. She set her hands around it and slowly stroked, reveling in the incredible feel of her growing arousal.

Soon her hands were filled with heated hardness, and the length they traveled was extensive. With their lips still locked together Gaia pushed her hips forward, and Alessia could feel the moist heat of her tip advancing to mere inches from her chin. She pulled out of their kiss to set her lips against it, and Gaia shifted a little closer so the girl could focus her lusty attention there.

The taste of goddess pre was soon running hot against Alessia's tongue, and with her hands worshipfully trailing up and down that steely length she persisted as long as Gaia would allow her, but eventually the goddess chose to pull away from her and sit to her side.

Alessia was quick to follow and kneeled before her, her gaze still locked on the object of her lust as it swayed rigid and long between her bent legs. "I had an idea just now," Gaia said.

"What?"

"Watch."

Gaia focused her attention on her cock, and it began to shrink down. With none of the tension leaving it it seemed to decrease in scale until it was half its size, and though that was still quite large by human standards Alessia seemed to pout.

"Yes. I know it's not as impressive this way, but... this... is something you should be able to work with at this stage."

Alessia gulped. "Of course. It's still pretty big." Physically speaking her virginity had been eroded away by the various ways Gaia had found to pleasure her over the past week, but still, never had anything like that been inside her. It was the next logical step in their secret relationship. She gave it a couple double handed strokes, to better acquaint herself with Gaia's temporary new dimensions. She rose to her feet and flickered off her top, then began to squat down over her.

"Oh, yes," Gaia whispered, "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier."

"Mmn," Alessia squeaked as it parted her. "Oh..." She stroked the lower half of it while giving tiny dips and rises of her hips, easing increments of it into herself. When her body felt open enough to accept it she slowly sank, filling herself up.

Her eyes were alight as she looked to Gaia. She liked it. The goddess smoothly slid her hands along her thighs, setting them on her hips, and slowly, undulatingly took motion. Alessia followed, and so began their first dance of true lovemaking.

***

Benji's vehicle floated silently over the treetops. He was moving low and slow, with the tops of the taller alien trees occasionally grazing the steel belly of his old ride.

He'd been boredly cruising a block away from Alessia's house, and naturally his eye was often attracted to it, so fixated was he with the beauteous young vixen within. It was a surprise when the door to her home opened, and from a distance he'd seen her tiptoe out into the darkness. Maintaining a stealthy distance, he'd followed her towards the fringe.

In the absence of artificial light he turned off his headlights, letting his eyes acclimate and take in what details they could of the woods below. She was somewhere down there, in the middle of the night. Why? What on Eva could she be up to?

Once his eyes had adjusted he looked west, and some hundred meters away there seemed to be a very faint bluish glow on the alien leaves. Curious, he drifted closer.

***

"Unnh, oh god Gaia, it feels incredible!"

"Yes Alessia," she breathed. "It is..." Her hands were filled to overflowing with the girl's abundant chest, which she lifted and caressed, her hardened nipples digging into her palms. Alessia was rising and falling, twisting and grinding, apparently displaying a natural talent for their dirty deed atop Gaia. The goddess was content to let her do the work, if only for the moment, to see how well her human could perform.

Alessia tilted forward, and her movements quickened as she focused the blunt, prodding tip against her most sensitive region... an approach Gaia had demonstrated numerous times to her with an incredibly lengthened tongue. After many heated moments of her shaking her hips she collapsed onto Gaia's gracile figure, and as her breath caught in her throat her high sighs went quiet. In the throws of ecstasy she shook.

Carefully the goddess twisted, turning Alessia onto her back, and slowly she began to thrust... in, then out.

"Oh... GOD," Alessia gasped. "I'm c-... I'm-"

"Mmmh." Silenced for a moment with a kiss. Gaia's motions slightly picked up speed, and she took an upright stance over Alessia. With one of her legs held across her body she was steady and unyielding, amidst the girl's unrestrained cries of joyful release.

"Ooh," Gaia purred. Pressurized throbs at the base of her shaft heralded the threat of her finish, and not wanting to let go yet she slowed to long, deep and slow stabs. Alessia collapsed, as if deflated, finally able to undo the tension in her muscles.

"We're really doing this," she whispered. "I so love it... I want this all the time. I want to become like you."

"You will," Gaia said. "I promise. And then... you can have all of me." She set herself deep inside Alessia and rolled her abdomen, again assaulting that one special spot. "...Instead of just half."

"Annh! Yes, yes..."

Feeling fortified enough to carry on again she briefly resumed her pace, amidst Alessia's gasps and sighs of pleasure. It only took a few more moments before the threat of release returned, this time harder to resist than before.

"Alessia... I'm going to!"

"Yes!"

"B-but... can't hold this form much longer... annh!"

The consuming sensation of the oncoming eruption was removing Gaia of her power to hold a changed form. As she lost control Alessia could feel her goddess beginning to revert inside her. She groaned in pain, reflexively scrunching her abdomen toward herself. Helpless beneath her she feared an impalement, but Gaia was mindful and pulled back, revealing herself to already be a few inches bigger and swelling more with each pre-orgasmic pulse.

"Yes," Gaia whispered, her eyes clenched tight, "oh... yes." She released her temporary form, and her bottom was thrust up and away by the sudden increase in scale while the tip managed to bury itself a few inches into Alessia, stretching her wide. The girl whimpered softly, wincing at the sensation, but made no attempts at escape. Wide eyed she stared down at her crotch, where Gaia's now massive head was sunken. The goddess was in her natural form and on the verge of eruption.

"Oh Gaia, do it inside me!" She reached down and feverishly stroked her shaft into her.

"Yes. Oh Alessia, yes!" She let go, and with a mighty shudder the first shot was fired into her.

Amazed, Alessia watched as her goddess' majestic pillar pumped. By the second shot she was filled, and an excess burst out onto the mushroom cap below them, while sweet tingling heat reached into her, finding depths she'd never felt before. Her hand became still, just holding Gaia in place, her grasp opening slightly with the rhythm of each powerful pulse. Her head fell back and she closed her eyes, wanting to imprint all those sensations into her memory.

"Mm, mm-hmm yes," Gaia whispered. She scattered kisses along Alessia's stomach and up between her breasts as she continued to empty her burning load into her. The pressure of each spurt was like waves of liquid pleasure sprayed deep into Alessia. The displaced excess flowed thickly like a little river down the curve of the mushroom cap, and there began a faint patter as it fell to the ground below them.

When finally the beats of climax concluded Gaia pulled her fully scaled tool away, still rigid and dripping. Alessia giggled slightly, and with her hands trailing along the curves of her slender young body she writhed beneath her. She could feel it inside her womb: goddess cum, the seed of change.

Chapter 12

Don's broad brimmed hat and sunglasses were keeping the sun out of his eyes, but the ringing in his head couldn't be so easily muted. Though he had the day off work he wasn't content to simply wait his hangover out at home, so he'd taken to doing some light gardening work in the planters under the house's front facing windows.

"Mister Greeky."

"Hm? That's Greco, son." He put down his watering can and turned around slowly."Ah, you. Yes?"

"Hello," Benji said.

He sighed. "What can I do for you, my boy."

"Nothing sir. I just, uh. Do you want to know where your daughter was last night?"

"Alessia?" He reflexively glanced up to the second floor, where his daughter was safe and sleeping in through the late morning. "At home with me, where she belongs. Why?"

"Ah, not quite, sir. She snuck out last night, you see, and I saw, um... Hm..."

Don slid his sunglasses down his nose and squinted, noticing the young man looked like he hadn't slept yet."What is this about, boy?"

"Ah, hehe, well, she went to the fringe, and uh..."

Don stepped closer. "What is this about? Just say it."

Benji reflexively took a step back, "and then she went deeper into the woods, and..."

"Were you following my daughter? If you aren't even full of shit you're implying that you followed my girl last night."

"And there's a goddess living in the woods and they had sex."

Don went silent. Benji waited in suspense, feeling near terror as the stone faced man chose his response.

"Get off my property."

"I'm not lying sir, it really happened!"

"Bullshit. Look, you've been after my daughter for weeks. She's just not interested in you, okay? Now I don't know what kind of horseshit idea of yours this is, to say such a... such a despicable thing about her. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with this fantasy of yours, this outright bald-faced lie, but... go. Just go."

Benji inhaled a deep breath and spoke more lowly, standing firm in front of his now quite agitated elder. "This is no lie. It really happened."

Don Greco exploded, "bullshit! I will not tolerate one more second of you speaking so disgracefully of my daughter!" His courage running out, Benji stepped back a few steps, but Don lunged forward and jabbed at his chest with a soily finger. "Now get the fuck out of my sight! And if I hear a single... a single hint that you've been spreading these lies about my girl I'll have you skinned! Do you understand me?!"

"Ahh, yes Mr. Greco. I'm sorry, sorry..." Red in the face he backed away from the grimacing father and practically ran to his vehicle.

***

The curtains were pulled shut. It was ten in the morning, and finally Benji was trying to sleep. His eyelids strained as he squeezed his eyes closed, waiting and wishing for the day to end.

He couldn't believe what he'd seen that night. His mind was racing, his thoughts and feelings running wild. He felt sorrow, he felt disgust, and he felt desire at the thought of sweet young Alessia being defiled by the tall, pale goddess in the woods. With a groan of frustration he pushed a soggy tissue out from under his bed sheets, letting it fall to the floor to be thrown out later. It hadn't helped to relieve his tension.

His mind wandered to a lesson his class had been given during their eighth grade. It was probably the strangest, most stimulating one they'd ever received, and it had stayed with him ever since. For him it had set the tone for how he felt about goddesses and their chosen human partners. Ever since then, the subject of them didn't only bring up the accepted thoughts of disappointment at the way they stole their finest young women. It didn't only bring up as well, as was intended, feelings of pride for his nation of Mu being the sole one willing to stand up against such degradation.

Goddesses, and more specifically the fully female breeders who began life as human women and girls, had since then become a very interesting, very mysterious, and doubtless extremely arousing topic to him. It was his secret fetish.

"Alright class, today I will present to you the final lesson in our sexual education unit. We will examine the biological processes that occur when a human female chooses the goddess race over her own. Turn your tablets to Unit Five, section seven. Title: The Curious Case of Jessica Hunt. We'll be examining some archived pictures of a goddess-breeder who lived on Earth in the late twentieth century."

Young Benji boredly activated the lesson on his tablet.

"Here we have a picture of Jessica at the age of eighteen, when she as a human first became acquainted with her goddess. As you can see she was already a ah, ahem, a rather healthy looking young lady, and so it was only a matter of time until one of the immortals came along to snatch her away."

Benji's eyes widened. On the virtual page of his tablet there was depicted a picture of an absolutely astonishing girl, the type that in any place but Mu would surely be taken by a goddess. She was slender and graceful in figure, and her face was beautiful in the most heart capturing, classical way. Her hair was a rare shade of orange, but even rarer was the extent which her pubescent years had let her blossom. His loins tingled at the sight of her. She was dressed strangely, in what Benji faintly understood was the 'uniform' certain students on Earth once wore. The clothes, a white blouse and mid-thigh length pleated grey skirt, looked most pleasing on her.

He looked around himself and saw various dazed looks on the faces of some of his male classmates, who were staring very hard at their own tablets. He then glanced at his teacher, a prim and gaunt faced middle aged woman who wore her hair in a very tight bun. She knew what was going on in the minds of he and his fellow students -- she'd taught the lesson dozens of times before.

"You will recall from earlier in this unit that women receive the sperm of men to fertilize their eggs, in order to reproduce. It's a simple and elegant process that applies in the same basic form to most of all Earth-borne biology. But in the case of goddesses and humans, that is not quite the case.

"Goddesses and humans are two separate species, which normally would make reproduction quite impossible. But nature seems to have found a way." The teacher activated the next page of her lesson, where a microscope image appeared. "The goddess race has two types of sperm. The larger ones you see here are your regular, run-of-the-mill type. However, there is a smaller variety, which is far more numerous. These ones serve the purpose of transforming the human female.

"It takes many repeat sessions, and she must be exposed to very large volumes of genetic material. But gradually, over time, the goddess transforms her into her own race of female. Through a sort of second puberty she becomes a goddess breeder, who though once was full of potential as a member of the human race now serves no more purpose than to bear the goddess' children. All female features of her body will develop further. For your reference we'll be noting some of Jessica's bodily dimensions, so we can observe how interactions with the other species caused her body to change. At this time she was about five foot-four inches tall, and her breast size is estimated to have been a very healthy F-cup."

There was a faint, uncomfortable chuckle from some of Benji's fellow students.

"Okay? Next we have her three or four months into her relationship with the goddess."

Now there were gasps and other sounds of surprise, from boy and girl student alike.

"Yes, class. At this point we see that already there have been changes. The rich lifestyle her goddess offered her caused her to gain a little weight, though only in localized regions! Her sexual features are accented. Her breasts must have swollen by at least two cup sizes. Of the internal changes that have taken place we might mention that she was now most likely able to perform actual coitus with the goddess, despite how grotesquely proportioned its genitalia surely were. Human males are no longer a fit partner for her."

She was wearing the same school uniform as in the previous photo, though the changes were plainly there to see. Her shirt was struggling to hold on to her chest, and the buttons looked like they could pop off at any given moment. Apart from the rather academic physical descriptions the teacher had given her skin also appeared to glow with some sort of unnatural vitality, and her hair was more full and voluminous. She had been touched by divinity.

"According to the information given with these photos, she was returning to school at this time after spending the summer with her goddess. She lasted no more than an hour in class before she fled back into the arms of the other species. Already, she had fallen from grace, and was no longer able to cope with the supportive structures of her society. A lost cause.

"Now class, this is the part where I've reserved the option of stopping. Do you want to see more? Or has this lesson been enough?"

It was interesting how varied the reactions of his fellow students were. There was an awkward silence, though from the electricity in the air it was obvious that more students than just Benji wanted the lesson to continue. "Ah, y-yes. Show us... the rest of what they did to her," he croaked.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers