Goddesses of the Under-Keep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HammerGod
HammerGod
413 Followers

"And what exactly is this contraption?" I enquired, my indignation returning with haste.

"Each ring serves to stimulate you," she explained, "by our ancient magic they keep you erect, constantly erect and able to be brought to the pinnacle of pleasure, though unable to gain your own release whilst you wear the device. And the larger ring prevents your testicles from retreating when we are less than gentle."

"So," I snapped, "you mean I must please enough of your foul kind to earn my freedom of this device?"

"And once you've released," she continued, a wicked smile curling her lips, "it reforms by magic and the process begins again. You are thus constantly at our mercy, always erect, lust pumping through you, yet each blissful moment of passion when the device is removed will only start the cycle again. Now, it is time you earn what freedom I may give..."

Though I struggled in my restraints, I could not stop Aeryna nor her magic. By that magic, the chains shortened, lifting me well off my feet and dangling me painfully by my wrists. Ripping away her scant garb, Aeryna leapt on me, encircling me with her inhumanly powerful legs and crushing my hips against her's. My helplessly erect manhood ached with pleasure as it was plunged into her without hesitation. The woman screamed in pleasure, rocking her hips against mine, impaling herself down to the base of my shaft, her gyrations forcing our bodies to swing back and forth on my chains.

Aeryna did not use her shape-shifting, in this instance, to transform into the true form of her race: that repellent, squamous collection of tentacles and squelching body mass atop which sat the still human head. But her powers were not neglected. I felt her fingernails transform into harsh talons that savagely raked my back and its welts left from Kressa's whipping. I screamed, though futilely and into Aeryna's mouth, for she shared Kressa's fondness for slavering, mouth-smothering kisses. Whilst she kissed me and our bodies thrust together with passionate force, she painfully bit at my lips, drawing blood, which she hungrily lapped away.

At the height of our passion, whilst I endlessly lingered at the brink of release, my manhood pulsing furiously with pent up lust inside Aeryna's almost-painfully tight warmth, Aeryna pulled her lips from mine and dug her nails into my back. I screamed, cried out as tears ran down my cheeks. Even as I watched, her smile became a fanged grin, her teeth all taking on razor points. With one hand she jerked back my head and, as she came to orgasm around me, sank her teeth into my collarbone with agonizing force. The resulting scar would survive my body's innumerable reassemblies, a ceaseless reminder, a brand of my subjugation to these underworld goddesses.

My pained wailing went on for a while thereafter, even when I was freed from my chains. I sank to my knees, clutching the bleeding bite, even as my manhood continued to throb at the brink of its climax. One of Aeryna's slender fingers extended, growing longer and thinner until, as a needlepoint it entered one of the tiny locks around the device and twisted. A slight click and her tendril retracted, returning her hand to an appearance of normality. Only one out of countless locks opened in this relentless cycle of unmerciful fate. I could have wept like a child, just curled up and cried and bawled to the heavens. But no kind divinity looked to these blasphemous depths, else the creatures would have long ago been purged.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I howled pathetically up at her.

"We've watched you," she explained, "crossing this land in a blaze of strength and glory. Breaking your body will be entertaining, but breaking your will shall yield results far more... pleasurable to us. But come, it is time you earn your first release."

"But," confusedly protested I, "you said I'd have to please many to earn that freedom."

"You catch on quickly." she deviously sneered.

I made to rise, but Aeryna had other intentions. A tentacle lashed out from her hand, winding itself tightly around my testicles and squeezing tight. I grunted and fell to my back from the discomfort, which did not slow nor stop Aeryna as she began to walk down one of the many deep and wide subterranean tunnels, dragging me painfully and in a rather undignified manner by my most sensitive region. My screams of agony and protest went unheeded as we crossed one tunnel after another, passing beyond large chambers and finally into a wide, cavernous room, so vast that from its center, its every wall lay in shadow.

A ring of torches stood on high poles, casting a broad pool of light at the rooms center, into which I was painfully cast. Aeryna stood over me, and I began to hear a faint whispering sensation, which grew louder and more like a slithering than a whisper. Only did I realize its source when great shadows fell into the circle. The Goddesses had arrived. How many, I knew not, but there they were, many in their natural forms, though a few adopted human guises, but all had eyes set on me.

Aeryna began to shift as well, taking on her natural, bulky, slime-coated form. As the others, her head remained in tact, whilst her body became a bulk of tendrils emerging from a soft, sludgy membrane, which exuded that honey-scented slime. Her transformation was seen as a signal by the others, who pressed in around me until I felt crushed beneath the great bodies, lifted from the ground and held suspended in the midst of them. And thus, exposed as I was, the loathsome violation began, despite my feverish struggling and raucous protestations, the latter of which were drowned out by the laughter and pleasure-induced sounds of my captresses.

Suspended as I was, all of me was accessible. Slimy tendrils wound eagerly around my every limb, as others explored my body. Two tentacles, their tips thinned to razor-sharp points, from different Goddesses raked up and down my sides and chest, scratching painfully and lacerating my skin. As I gasped, one of the Goddesses in human form, though ascending to a giantess' height, leaned down and smothered my mouth in her's. I gasped with the force and wetness of the gesture, but the gasped turned into a gagging cry as she forced several long tentacles from within her mouth into mine, keeping her lips over mine all the while. I shuddered and struggled as the honey-sweet taste filled my mouth and the long tendrils snaked deep into my throat, sliding up and down, wriggling about.

"If you gag and become sick," hissed another creature, her lips next to my ear as she observed my ordeal, "we will tear you apart piece by piece, for a century. Understand?"

And she sank her teeth into my earlobe. My eyes rolled back, I prayed for unconsciousness, yet it did not come. Only a greater misery was to follow. I felt the sensation of a tentacle moving down my back to parts below, probing me, and then joined by four others that waited eagerly to enter.

"Come sisters," Aeryna cried, "abandon not your current pleasures but add your tentacles to mine, let us all take him in this most glorious way. Let him feel our love."

I was granted no respite from my other tortures, but these beings seemed able to call forth as many tentacles as they desired. Five from each of the Goddesses here gathered, five thick, slime-oozing tentacles for each one being moved to join Aeryna's, ready to enter. At her word, they began to push in, squirming, wriggling, slithering in one at a time in a never ending, agony-filled violation that made my hips quake up and down, made me scream into the mouth of the Goddess whose tendrils still snaked down my throat. But by some grim magic, the unconsciousness I sought never came as I was relentlessly penetrated, my flesh stretched beyond its means, bringing fresh new pain to my now-maddeningly immortal form.

* * *

I was apparently allowed to pass out, after my violation en mass was concluded. This unconsciousness did however invalidate my actions, or so it seemed, for I awoke alone, the device still upon me, its locks all sealed. Nude, unarmed, shamefully and constantly erect as I was, I set off from this spot, lest my captresses descend upon me again, with greater fury. My body had, as they said it would, recovered from their deeds, but the pain was still present and the memories would never be reparable.

Thus began my ordeal, and so now it continues. From one of my captresses' lairs in this hellish labyrinth I absconded with this paper and ink by which to write. I now recount my doom's beginning, in hopes that I may somehow convey this work to the surface world to worn others of this fate and perhaps to lead someone to rescue me from this darksome dismay.

My first few days, or so I counted them in this land untouched by sun or moon, were a misery unparalleled. Unskilled as I was at evasion, I often blundered into the lairs of my captresses, or into the Goddesses themselves in the faintly illumined tunnels. Though they oft had other business amongst themselves, I was a prize to be snatched up on sight, and held until they could make time to exact their will upon me. And their will is naught but horror and pain. A brutal whipping I'd gladly endure in favor of a night of the affections of these hell-beasts. And immortal as they are, time is of no constraint, I may very well be ravaged and tortured by any of them for days, even weeks on end.

Though they have business with each other, I as their only man am a prize and hunted often by my tormentresses. I have thus, in my years of endless captivity, learned well how to scout the tunnels. I plucked, from a low-descending passage, a glowing mushroom, and have found others like it, which I use as light to guide my navigation. More importantly, light which can be covered easily as a torch when I hear footsteps, slithering, or any other sound that suggests one of my predators is near at hand.

With my light, I navigate the tunnels in search of subtle niches, caves, anywhere I may conceal myself away for a short time. Never do I stay anywhere too long, for I have learned that lesson well. It is truly a horror to fall asleep in perceived safety and awaken as you are being pulled into the membrane of a hulking demoness, to be squeezed and smothered endlessly for days. Thus, I move often, sleeping when I must and when I can ensure my safety. One day, I hope I will find a way out, a surface-bound tunnel by which I may escape my evil fate, by which I can evade my pursuers and their damned elixir of immortality so rudely forced upon me again and again.

I have found, at the moment, a comfortable niche in a wall that links two pathways, giving me a comfortable means of escape in either direction. It is an odd hollow, natural rather than made by the occupants of this labyrinthine den. Thus now I sit, and recount my tale, imbued with a new sense of ambition to spread the word of this hell, and to possibly free myself as well. I hear no sounds around me as I write, though often I stop to listen for the telltale sound of a heavy bulk dragging itself across hard-packed earth. But there is nothing to be heard and I am for the moment safe. Thus, I shall continue and--

* * *

Dear reader, whomever may you be,

I call myself Aeryna and I shall conclude this little tale, hastily scrawled by my pet, Elric. The poor fool thought he'd been clever, evading us, whilst in truth my beauteous sisters and I only let him run nd Hide so we might better enjoy the chase and concoct new ways of tormenting him. Even now, Kressa has taken him to spend a decade in the lower depths of a vast pit, wherein we cast our sisters who have gone mad from eternity in this Under-Keep. Elric will prove quite the joyous gift for those who have not felt flesh in so long. I doubt their feelings for him will be much reciprocated, but that is little concern of mine.

Having known Elric was hiding from us, and concocting this little memoir, you may find yourself wondering why I have left the text to be found, even adding to it my own words. And therein lies the beauty of it all. None can destroy us, none can so much as harm us, for we are insubstantial in essence, made from the stuff of the cosmos itself. We are eternity, my sisters and I, thus we fear no assaults from mere mortals, such as yourself. Read Elric's words, fear the underworld, but know that no fear, nor caution, can keep you from our loving embrace when we so desire you. One day you may slumber and awaken in our lair, or within one of our very bodies if such is our want.

My point, dear reader, is that we are a fate inescapable. And as we tire of the Under-Keep, we may draw ourselves up to the surface world, to topple your cities, your petty nations, your goddesses and gods, to replace them with our glorious dominion, our beauteous visages, and our unrelenting love. Know that no deed may slow that day from coming, that we lurk and wait, ever biding our time, until at last comes the day when my sisters and I shall make you, your loved ones, and all of humanity into our subservient followers. Praise us now, speak boldly your worship, and your fate will be swift and only so painful as befits a mortal. Know that time draws nigh, and we are coming...

HammerGod
HammerGod
413 Followers
12