Goddesses Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to ask twice. I took one of her legs, spinning her counter-clockwise to dump her on her back. She bounced off the mattress, our breasts colliding as I wrathfully swooped down into position above her. I immediately resumed, repeatedly stabbing my hungry length into her.

"Oh my god! Ahh!" She spread her legs wider for me, wrapping her arms around my neck as her head lolled back in ecstasy. Without restraint I rutted wildly with the firey goddess.

"Yes! Yes, oh god you're amazing Eva!"

She began to go stiff, and in surprisingly little time she was orgasming all over my huge cock. I groaned deeply at the sensation of her body pulling at me, begging for another load. I wouldn't be so quick, as though I was still extremely hard my previous climax had left me slightly numb. We would have to work for the second one... so work her I did.

The pressure was slowly building in me, hinting at what was to come. I didn't know how much more Shelley could take, couldn't tell whether her wimpers and cries were sounds of pleasure or pain, so I pulled myself out.

Standing before the bed, I started to wildly stroke my member, finishing myself with the individually attuned touch that only I possess. As one Shelley and Donna rose to kneel before me. They looked up at me, shellshocked from their orgasms and hungry for another load, the first of which was still thickly dripping off of Donna's glowing blue flesh, its light having faded.

Shelley licked her lips, "come on babe... show us if you've still got it..."

"Alright," I said between deep breaths, my breasts quivering with each grand rub of my tool, "I'll show you... Mhhhh...!"

They swooned with joy as again copious blasts of blinding violet light issued out of me. With each jarring throb the gleaming liquid spattered onto their trim bodies and dripped onto their thighs and the sheets below. They were moaning with ecstasy, falling into each others arms as they were bathed with my seed. What strange visions the moonberry had induced in them, I probably couldn't begin to imagine.

"Oh... oh my god!" I fell to my knees on the bed, practically on top of them. They seized my spasming, spurting length in their hands, stroking me frantically. They passed my sopping tool back and forth, devouring the thick blasts of dripping light that shot out. It felt like a massive outpour of energy was leaving me, a gift to be shared.

I began to help them stroke, so Donna passed it to me. I accepted the throbbing tip, not having to bend far at all, and swallowed my glowing fluid.

As soon as I relinquished it Shelley's cum soaked lips came zooming in toward mine, and we kissed deeply, our tongues coated with the same beautiful flavour.

***

For what felt like hours we continued like this. As the visuals began to lessen and feelings of reality began to return I craved more of the alien drink, but the girls, in their experience, knew we'd gone far enough if we were to be of any use the next day.

They did however, promise me that there would be another time.

Chapter 7

Awakening late the next morning in a fresh bedroom, between the still sleeping bodies of Donna and Shelley, my head ached. There were no windows, but a lamp had been turned on on the nearby table, where there was also a couple glasses of water.

With a sore groan I rolled over Donna and crawled out of bed. I was dehydrated. Still nude, my member hung heavy between my thighs as if it had forgotten how to deflate after the night's rampaging delights. I drank down the lukewarm water and sat myself by the table.

"Good morning," Shelley murmured. She sat up, groaning softly as she went. "Oh, shit. I am so sore!" She stumbled out of bed and limped to the table to take a glass of water. "Last night was intense. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. That was... pretty wild."

"The wildest thing yet?"

"Mm, I don't know. I'll give it a close second to sex in zero-G."

"Huh. That does sound fun. Was that during your trip to Eva?"

I nodded, suddenly feeling down at the reminder of Val. I'd still heard nothing about what happened to her after the accident. "Do you know what happened to our ship? No one has been telling me anything."

"All I know is it was pretty compromised when they found it." Despite her drowsiness Shelley was watchful, analyzing me. "Did you... leave a loved one in the wreck?"

"I think so," I sighed. "The pilot and I... we were very, very close."

"Oh, dear," Shelley said, smoothing a hand down my upper arm. She picked her purse up off of the ground and took out a brush, which she began to run through her hair. "I could check my network chip and see if they found anything out."

"Sure... Please, do that."

"No problem." Her eyes began to focus on nothing visible to me as the information poured into her brain. "It seems there was a failure, in the... in the part of the ship that the hull rotates around? The axis. During the trip it was being gradually ground away, getting thinner and thinner until it just popped open like a leaking pipe. And then the ship depressurized."

From the panicked recollections of the incident in my head that sounded about right. "'Depressurization imminent'... yes, that happened."

"Mhmm. And the cause of the grinding was... It seems a worker left a wrench in there, and it was just rubbing, metal on metal, for weeks on end. Wearing a circle around the axis, thinning it down until it couldn't bear the ship's weight."

"I see," I said. It had been no fault of ours that the ship had been destroyed. Chaos, or perhaps negligence, had doomed the ship before it even left Earth. "And there were no other goddesses recovered?"

"No. Humans, animals, and you. That's it."

"I see," I repeated more darkly, deeply sobered. "No... remains of one?"

"No. However it seems one of the escape boats was gone when they recovered the ship. They think she must have jettisoned herself out."

"Really?" I said, feeling a glimmer of hope.

"Yeah. But you were in interstellar space. The likelihood of her making it to Eva like that... She'd have to have some pretty incredible aim."

I nodded. She chose to put me in stasis, knowing that it meant I'd be recovered someday. Meanwhile, with no stasis pods remaining, she'd taken her chances out in the vastness of space.

I wasn't going to give up hope.

Chapter 8

"I have selected some more writings, Eldest," said the book keeper. She placed a stack of musty books and tattered magazines on the marble table before the Lemurian matriarch, who gave a sharp exhale of displeasure. She was already swamped with piles of them to look over.

"Thank you, book keeper. And what subject do these ones entail? More aircraft, or oil powered contraptions?"

The book keeper was just one of the people in charge of caring for the archive of ancient writings. She and her colleagues oversaw a vast hall, where shelf after high shelf was packed with books on subjects no Lemurian cared to read about. Matters of science, of technology, of politics and human history. The Eldest had enlisted her help because out of all the archive staff, she was the only goddess.

"No Eldest, I'm afraid these books concern much less fascinating matters."

The Eldest harumphed, finding it disagreeable that any of the books be considered 'fascinating'. She would have much rather the halls been filled with the history of goddesses, a history older than the science of humans, but no such writings still existed. "What, then?"

The book keeper opened up an electronics magazine, which dated back to the mid twentieth century. "We could build a radio. See here, there are designs to make one."

The Eldest looked at her for a moment, too weary to respond. The sight of those designs to build old gadgets was terribly dull. What could have possibly possessed the blonde haired goddess, who bore an obvious Aerotian heritage but otherwise had no other ties to Earth and its old technology, to be so preoccupied with such things? "Radios were very... very small. I don't think we have the materials to make such complicated little things, even if your books describe how. Nor do we have electricity. A powered boat or some sort of aircraft would be a safer bet."

"Perhaps, but please consider this. Some of these designs are very simple, and there are also very simple ways to generate the electricity they require," the book keeper said as she rifled through her pile of books. "I fear that a successful voyage by air or seacraft would need many safety trials, or else our ambassador may perish. And those trials would take time..."

"And our precious time is running out," The Eldest said.

"Yes. If anything we can make a radio device while we build and test Jessica's vehicle, on the chance that we can make early contact."

"Very well. On my side of these affairs, I have chosen the method of travel: Jessica will board a steam powered ship. Although it would travel slowly I believe it is unlikely any flying vehicles could be built within our timeframe. In the meantime I will delegate a secondary staff to the task of building your radio... which you will be a part of."

"Me? Why...? My life is just books; I have never built anything."

"That is precisely why, my dear. You've probably read every book in this hall. It's why I asked for your help in the first place. You will lead my staff of engineers as we try to decode these writings."

"...I see. Thank you Eldest, I am honoured. When do I begin?"

"My engineers will be arriving here before sundown." The Eldest pushed the most recent stack of books away from herself, "you will begin tonight by giving these to them."

***

The book keeper was a bit of an anomaly among goddesses. Unlike most immortals, her main interests were not in the siring of human females. Unlike most Lemurians, she was not merely content to live simply, as the ancients once did.

Her past was a mystery. She had shown up more than a human's lifetime ago with no memory of who she was or where she'd come from. Stumbling out of the wreckage of some smoking destroyed machine, she wandered for days until she found the Lemurian kingdom. There she found herself settling in to a life amongst the human book keepers, finding comfort and solace in the forgotten knowledge of Earth.

"Electricity is a very interesting thing," she said. "You cannot see it, but it flows through metal like water flows through a pipe. Like that moving water it also has a volume and an intensity..."

Her engineers, really just a team of handy and able bodied human men, nodded along with her as they stood in a semi circle, arms folded against their chests. Her concepts were strange but fascinating.

"...And so I think it is rather poetic that we will be turning the movement of water into electricity," she continued.

They were standing beside the flowing water of a mill. With the contamination tainting their crops it hadn't seen much use that season, but that was soon to change. The first step in their plan was harness the unending flow of the river to create an electrical generator.

***

"What sort of thing are these bottles to hold," the glass maker said. "I have never blown such strange little vessels before."

"They will hold fire," the head engineer said. "Fire and iron." He had a heavy spool of metal tucked under his arm, the material having been spun thinner and thinner until it formed a sort of thread. It was the conduit through which electricity would flow. "Through them the goddess Jessica's voice will carry far."

***

After two weeks of trial and error, a hulking machine had been built. It filled a room, a temporary shack built against the side of the mill. Meanwhile an even more imposing creation, a boat dubbed 'The Olive Branch', was still in only its earliest stages of construction.

The book keeper and her team stood around their contraption with sweat dripping down their temples. What could have been a small table top device had, due to the crudeness of the materials they used and the unrefined methods of its construction, become huge. Rows of those glowing bottles, vacuum tubes, were generating excess heat, but as the book keeper explained, they were crucial to amplify their signal loud enough for the people to the south to hear. They looked on it proudly.

There was a collective sigh as Genera and Jessica entered the room. Like the book keeper, Genera was inhuman in her perfection, her quiet promise of immortal power, virility and intelligence. Knowing that she was the second most important person in Lemuria and the root of all Aerotian goddesses, they were humbled.

Jessica on the other hand was just so incredibly beautiful, moreso than any other goddess the human men had ever beheld. To look upon her eternal youth and fertility, to realize they were in the presence of a breeder so desirable she could charm the Queen of Eva Australis, was maddening, intoxicating. Some of the engineers decided to leave the room, unable to stand being in her presence.

Genera glanced at the book keeper.

"You are in charge of this group?"

"Yes, Genera."

She nodded, curious to see an immortal dressed in the drab brown robe of her profession. She saw her slightly dark skin, the curl of her long blonde hair, tied back in a high ponytail much like her own black locks were. "You... look to be a daughter of my seed. Aerotian blood."

"I am that, yes."

"What is your name, book keeper?"

"My name is Valerie."

"Valerie, what you are doing is very good. If this radio device of yours works, we may all be saved from our hunger."

Valerie nodded, humbly casting her gaze downwards as she stepped back, opening a path for Jessica to sit at the table. "It is an honour."

Jessica smoothly stepped forward and sat herself down on the humble wooden chair. She wrapped a slender, pale hand around a slapshod apparatus before her. "Is this... my 'microphone'?"

"Yes. Speak into it," said one of the bolder engineers, proud of his handiwork.

Jessica was underwhelmed by the clunky build, so different from the factory made perfection of her childhood, but was impressed nonetheless at the ingenuity of Valerie's team. "Okay then. Let's get started. Let's call Marla."