Godiva

Story Info
Professor gets to know young ebony student.
6.4k words
4.52
154.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia Alexis sat in her own world as her history Professor, Mr. Stevens, came into the room to begin their session. The last thing on her mind was history. She had caught her good-for-nothing boyfriend in a lie. He had been cheating on her for the past few months. She had heard some things but had doubted them. The last month had been a mess but still she hung on. She was now more pissed than hurt. She wanted to rip his fucking head off…after all she went through for him, giving up her most of her friends, being the perfect girl friend. Now he sat upfront with his buddies.. Bet she knew what they were talking about..How she had shredded every piece of clothing, every piece of paper he had at her place and dumped it in front of him yesterday afternoon.

She was suddenly brought back to present as Mr. Stevens dropped her paper on her desk. One she turned in a week ago. 'What the hell did he mean by this' she thought gloomily… Cynthia sat fuming looking down at the D staring her in the face. Mr. Stephens had wrote a note on this paper that she had to redo the assignment and achieve a minimum B+ Grade, to be handed in in one week?!?!.. How could he? They still had two more papers to sit this semester!!!..She admitted the first two were nothing to jump and shout about, but this was not fair!!

She sat through the next hour more upset than she was in the beginning. At the end of the session, she stayed back waiting for other students to filter out. She slowly walked up to Mr. Stevens.

"Good Morning Sir" she said, every bit of disappointment etched in her voice.

"Yes Ms. Alexis" he said curtly

"About my paper..."

"Yes"

She hated when he was this blunt. He only used that tone when he was totally fed-up with some bratty student.

"Is this make-up paper necessary?"

"Yes, it is Cynthia, or you can consider yourself dropped"

"But… one week is –

"No Buts Cynthia! One week. B+ minimum."

Thank you Sir" she said glumly.

She turned abruptly and walked out. This had been a man she was crazy over. Call it childish girly fantasies, but Cynthia had always been attracted to older guys. But what startled her more about her attraction was that he had to be about 16 years hear senior. He had dark hair and striking grey eyes. He had a slow sexy smile that had been known to make her squirm in her chair during lectures. He wasn't the usual stuffed shirt that taught history, he made it such fun.

In the beginning of the semester she would just sit at her desk and watch him intently throughout the lecture. As the classes continued, she moved closer to the front. Under the pretense of following the notes on the board better, really just to be closer to him as he paced back and forth in front of the class.

Cynthia had tried all of the usual things to get his attention with out making it obvious. She wore low-cut shirts that accentuate her 36D chest perfectly, close fitting pants, short skirts showing her shapely legs.. Nothing. Yes he would look at her. But nothing showed any interest in her and eventually she gave up. He was very easy going and they had great conversations, but now this!! She knew for sure now that there was nothing more than a professional teacher/student relationship on his side.

* * *

Probably he was a bit hard on her and he admitted.. one week was a short space of time. No, she needed this to pull her up. This grade was worst than her last and he didn't want to see her go down that road.

Robert Stevens stood looking at Cynthia as she walked out of the class, staring at her shapely legs, underneath her short skirt, a green one that he particularly liked to see her in. What the hell was he thinking? He knew he was attracted to her, but he constantly talked himself out of feeling it, for this was wrong. Goodness!, she was only 19 years. He admired her lithe body, tall, dark-skinned, slim waist and ample- very ample bust. He knew she liked him too, he saw the way she looked at him at times, the way she idly played with her hair, or touched her neck when she spoke to him. He never let on how it affected him, at least he hoped he didn't. But then it had stopped. She no longer seemed intent on looking at him, or playing up to him. Did this make him want her more? Is this why he did this? To get her to pay more attention to him? HELL NO!!! This was about her work. Only her work!

* * *

Cynthia sighed defeatedly. The rush of her breath echoed down the aisles and through the stacks. Exhausted she rubbed her eyes and checked her watch; 9:00 pm. The library would close in the next two hours. This place was creepy; cool, shadowy, the stacks stretching on and on, a seeming labyrinth of books. Why did they put the history literature in the farthest corner of the damn basement? She could be murdered here and no one would find her for weeks. A band of tension fastened itself across her temples as she scanned the rows of bindings searching for the titles that would assist her in the damned research. One week, one blasted week!.. She needed to get every bit of work into it to jump from D to B+. Cynthia was so absorbed in finishing her task that she didn't notice the man approaching.

"Having trouble, Mizz. Alexis?"

Cynthia screamed, dropping the stack of books she carried.

"Oh, Professor Stevens! I didn't notice you there. God, I am so sorry." As she knelt down to collect her books. He bent down with her and smiled his sexy smile and she just melted. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and hoped wasn't blushing uncontrollably. Her heart was racing as well as her mind.

"It's fine Ms. Alexis, but you're here awfully late. I hope you aren't having trouble with anything."

Cynthia glanced at the pile of books she awkwardly clutched, and all erotic thoughts were banished as she remembered why she was here. She began walking back to her desk and he followed.

"I don't want to be rude, but you very well know it's your paper I am working on, so don't give me this Professor Innocent routine. You know exactly what torture you're putting me through" she lamented as she sat.

"Now, now Cynthia," he said, laying his hand on her shoulder "I am sure I can help you relax a bit." His voice held a vaguely teasing note. As she looked into his eyes questioningly, his hand began to massage her shoulder. His grey eyes seemed to pin her on the chair. He called her by her name?.. What was happening here? She wasn't sure, but she felt her body relax toward him as his fingers worked away some of the tension in her shoulder.

What the hell are you doing, he thought to himself. You cant be doing this., Seeming to quickly snap out of his trance he lifted his hands from her shoulders.

"There, is this better now? He said huskily. Too huskily. You better pray she doesn't notice.

The bad thing was, she did notice and her skin seemed to be on fire where his hands once were. She felt the electricity in the air and so did he.

He slowly retreated, regaining his normal tone.. "It's late, see me tomorrow and I'll help you grasp what I want out of this research better"

"Sure professor"

"Good night Ms. Alexis"

With that he walked down the isle, leaving her in a daze.

* * *

Cynthia sat this Friday morning, she was tired, not to mention upset. She had spent an hour and a half more last night going through her research books. Upset because there were other things that she should have been doing. What other things? Its not like you have a boyfriend to go spend your time with anyway. Okay, so she didn't have other things to be doing. But spending all that time in a stuffy, creepy jungle of History books was not exactly her idea of fun. Not to mention her 'encounter' with Professor Stevens. Was this just her imagination? Or was it a come-on? She sat with these questions in her head as the man of the hour walked in. He was wearing flannel trousers, white shirt and patterned grey tie; they seem to enhance his eyes making them appear more striking.

She settled in for the hour, although she was tired and a bit confused, she needed to pay attention to prevent another make-up paper in the future. Mr. Stevens launched into his theories on the abolition of slavery from the slaves perspective. (Did I mention they were doing Caribbean History?)

At the end of the session she walked up to him.

"Good Morning Professor"

"Ahh… hello Ms. Alexis"

"Interesting Class.. its surprising that I was awake after leaving that dungeon so late last night, and I still don't think I have B+ Material"

He couldn't help but laugh. "I did promise you some help today, but I am going to be booked all day, so check me at the end of the day"

"Sure Professor. Thanks"

And she left, moving on to her next class thinking that she was wrong about her thoughts last night. He wasn't interested in her. He was just being sincere and probably fatherly. Who knows? But what about the huskiness in his voice? Imagination.. wild. Crazy imagination. There was nothing there.

Around 4:30 she went in search of Professor Stevens. He seemed to be buried in stacks of papers and books on his desk.

She cleared her throat announcing her presence.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Stevens" he said looking up.

"Looks like you need more help than I do" she said mocking pointing at the mess on his desk.

"Glad you noticed, and I will have to put off our plans. You'll have to catch me sometime next week"

Her face fell. "Next week!… that's when you want this paper. Next Thursday. I am not even sure exactly what you want from this paper. I mean I know what you want, but I'm not sure how to capture it. 'Revolts and Revolution' is quite a broad area of history, not to mention, conflicting and debatable. And oh, let's not forget your B+ or flunk threat'" she whined.

"Oh stop it Cynthia, you're beginning to sound like a spoiled brat" he said laughing. "Here's what, why don't you come by my place this evening and we will go through it then, remember it is my paper, so I'll only be giving you tips. What do you say?. Willing to give up your Friday evening of fun for school work?"

"But its Friday!.. Why not tomorrow"

"Why don't I flunk you right now, you cant have all of life your way" he said sternly.

"Okay, okay, I know when to accept defeat. You have to stoop to conquer. Isn't that what the slaves did before they rebelled?" She said teasingly.

"ahhh, so you do pay attention" There was a twinkle in is eyes.

He jotted down his address on a piece of paper. "See you at 7:30 Madame Rebellion"

"Ahh.. yes Massa" she said mockingly

* * *

"Hello Cynthia" he said answering the door. She was on time 7:25, he noticed glancing at his watch. "Come in."

She was wearing black form fitting jeans with a loose cowl neck beige blouse that directed your attention to her breasts, which he would get a glimpse of depending on how she moved. The colour of her top enhanced her smooth rich brown complexion perfectly. The bag she carried brought him back to focusing on the task at hand. He led her to his dining table which had been cleared except for a few of the dreaded history books.

"Make yourself comfortable... Fruit? Coffee?" He asked heading of into the adjacent kitchen.

"Yes to both"

She sat studying her surroundings. The apartment looked probably like the typical bachelor apartment in terms of furniture, except it was neat, everything in place.

He came back in with a pot of coffee and a fruit bowl, then went back for two mugs.

The launched directly into he books and for the next two hours discussed Slave uprisings on different colonies, The Maroons of Jamaica and The Haitian Revolution.

"Now Cynthia it is your task to develop a link between all these events, make comparisons and differentiate between them and after achieving that, you are to discuss the pros and cons of the result of these events"

"Okay, I'm on my way to a B+"

With the purpose of her visit over with, they seemed to fall silent.

"Something to unwind?" it was more a suggestion than a question. "Or do you have somewhere else to be?"

"Unwinding is good" not quite wanting to touch on the second part. He didn't have top know how her boyfriend betrayed and she has no one to go home to. "What do you have in mind?"

"A drink. What would you like Cynthia"

"Hmm.. I don't quite know. I'll leave it up to you"

He walked towards the kitchen. What are you doing? What are you thinking? You will get yourself in a terrible situation. Oh no. He could handle this. This was leading nowhere. It was just a drink to unwind after a long day and 3 hours of recent work.


He walked back to her, she was standing looking at some photos he had up on the wall.

Taking the glass from him she asked "What is it?"

" Godiva, it's a chocolate liqueur"

She brought the glass to her lips, inhaling then tasting it. "Interesting combination, sweet chocolate and intoxicating"

"Yes, something like you" he said hoarsely.

It seemed almost in slow motion that he brought his free hand to her face, his fingertips grazing her cheekbone, skimming her lips, and tracing lightly down, over her throat, her collarbone...lower still, gently brushing over her erect nipple through the soft fabric of her top, his hands coming to a rest, covering her breast…. their lips met in a kiss... it was a gentle kiss, but the electricity!!! He could feel his excitement at being with her, alone.

She was mesmerized. What on earth was happening?

Stepping back, standing and staring her for a long time, he was quiet, seemingly thinking. This shouldn't be happening. He cleared his throat as he tore his hand away from her breast. He turned around and walked back to the table sitting on the chair.

"This is inappropriate, there are rules against things between teachers and students" he seemed to be in a trance talking to him more than her. He seemed to be battling within himself about what he should or shouldn't do.

She had no such thoughts, the kiss had left strong stirrings within her and she didn't intend to leave them hanging.

She walked over to him, set her glass down and sat on his lap. She straddled his legs as she lowered her self to his lap. No matter what he was saying, he was incredibly interested, and she could feel the proof between her thighs, pressing against her crotch. He went to push her away, but before he could, she ground herself against the bulge in his pants. He seemed to stop breathing for a minute. His eyes were closed and he was gasping for air.

She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. She told him how she had wanted him. How she had been trying for the whole semester to get his attention. How she wanted him to see as much as he wanted, but he hadn't noticed. She was nibbling on his ear as he groaned and told her that indeed he had noticed. The way she walked and looked soo damn sexy. He drew his head back a bit. She ground herself against him again. It felt so damn good, he couldn't possibly expect her to stop now.

His hands went from pushing her away, to pulling her closer. His hand slid up to the nape of her neck. Forcing her to look at him.

"You do know that this is wrong?"

"What makes it wrong, nothing is wrong when two people succumbing to their emotions, giving in to what they are feeling"

"Ahh…my rebellious little Cynthia. But we are not just two people, we are teacher and student."

"And we are both over 18... and I want you so bad right now it hurts"

"Is that so"

His voice had a new ring to it. She couldn't quite describe it but it was different, stern yet teasing.

"How bad Cynthia?" lifting her from his lap. She saw something in that striking, steel grey eyes. Something...

Cynthia stood, uncertain what to do or say. She blushed, joined her hands in front of her, and shifted uneasily as Professor Stevens looked at her, from head to toe. There didn't seem to be an issue of control, but some how she now knew he was the one in charge.

"Cynthia, undress for me" he said as he lifted his glass from where he had rest it earlier. It was not a request. The words were spoken softly, but it was certainly a command, not a request. "Now Cynthia. You are absolutely beautiful, You just confessed to wanting to show your self to me for a while now. Now I want to see you... just you."

As Robert sat back in the chair, sipping his drink, Cynthia's eyes grew wide, hesitant. She was deeply attracted to him, but she was not sure she was ready for this, not ready to be undressing in front of him. But his tone, his manner made her obey. Shyly, slowly, she stepped out of her shoes, and unzipped her pants tugging uncomfortably at it over her hips. She bent slowly lowering the pants, revealing to him the curves of her rounded cheeks. Thongs, he liked thongs.

Robert was staring at her, calmly, intently when she straightened up from tossing her pants aside. Crossing her arms in front of her, she felt compelled to grab the bottom of her top and slowly she lifted it over her head, feeling awkward as she struggled to get it off her arms. Robert chuckled and smiled when her eyes were again free to look at him, he raised his glass to her and nodded for her to continue. Uncertain, she stood nervously in her thongs and bra as he gazed appreciatively at her for a few moments. It was black lace. He some how knew she was the black-lace type he thought with another chuckle.

"Everything, my dear Cynthia, remove everything for me. I want to see you, Cynthia... just you." Robert was nervous under all this outward calm. God how he wanted her, to see her, to explore her. She was so beautiful and she seemed so willing a while ago. But this was so wrong. She was his student for Christ sakes!! He never got involved with a student. Never. He was unsure himself why he was doing this now. But he wanted her. He wanted her to want him badly. He wanted her to be comfortable with him, to not scare her away. She was such beautiful woman. He wanted to please her. He did not want to blow this.

She hesitated, looking very nervous and uncertain. What was happening here? "Now, Cynthia, please, remove the rest now." Again, his voice was soft, barely audible, but it sounded like cannons in her ears, commanding, insistent.

Ever so slowly Cynthia reached back with both hands and released the clasp of her bra. And even more slowly, under his intense eyes, she let the bra fall slowly away from her breasts. Robert caught his breath as her breasts were exposed. They were magnificent... large and firm, the nipples, swollen. The areola so much darker than her smooth brown complexion of her breasts. She was absolutely beautiful.

"The panties." Cynthia tossed the bra atop her other clothes, and, looping her thumbs inside the band of her panties, she began to slowly slide them down her thighs and bend to push then down her calves. She felt his eyes on her breasts as the swayed out, feeling herself blush, wanting to turn away, but unable to do so. Wanting to hide, she stepped out of the panties once they reached the floor, and she could not look at him as she straightened up, one hand in front of her sex, the other arm across her breasts. She knew she as getting wet, and she could feel the nipples pressing into her forearm. A while earlier she was grinding her self against him, wanting him. Now, she could not look at him. She in no way doubted or looked down on her body. She always admired her body, nice ass firm breasts. She knew he had to be pleased, yet still she stood with uncertainty. Why was she here in this position. Didn't she want him. Yes, but she didn't anticipate sanding here for him, naked under his watchful eye. Why had she not just drink her Godiva when he had retreated earlier!!!

Robert did not move from the chair, but his eyes explored her from head to toe. His face was serious as he gazed at her, he was not smiling, but she could tell he was pleased. "Cynthia, don't hide yourself from me. Please, my dear Cynthia, take your hands and place them behind your neck... lace your fingers together so I can see all of you. My God, Cynthia, you are a beautiful woman."

12