Gods and Monsters: Medusa

Story Info
A young Athenian woman gets a mythic surprise...
994 words
4.24
15.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A salt breeze blew through the air as the summer sun slowly baked the small, shoreside village to the southwest of Athens. Medusa sighed, her beautiful auburn hair blowing in the breeze. It had been a long day, and with the list of things she had to accomplish, it looked to be longer still. She had spent most of the morning turning away suitors, each eager to take the beautiful woman as their bride, and she had fervently declined every one of them. But for every one she turned away, another thirty seemed to take their place.

Medusa was known far and wide throughout the city-states for one thing: her impossible beauty. The flowing waves of her long, gorgeous hair, the smooth contours of her delicate cheeks, and her stunning malachite eyes were enough to captivate both man and woman alike, but her luscious pear-shaped figure regularly drove men to madness. She was immensely proud of her beauty, but that didn't make the ever-increasing parade of suitors easier to handle. Luckily, her next errand took her to the Temple of Athena, and men generally avoided such flirtation within its walls. The stories of how The Virgin Goddess reacted to such things was enough to frighten even the most foolhardy of admirers. She would make an offering, and then find respite within those hallowed walls for a time before venturing back out into the village...

It was quiet within the Temple that day, which wasn't uncommon. It was the middle of the day, so many of the priestesses had left to take a meal, and there weren't many offerings during that time. Even so, the silence made her uneasy. The air seemed heavier, as if the sea was slowly seeping into the temple, threatening to wash it away. Worried, Medusa moved to leave, only to run head first into a tall, broad, dripping-ly handsome man.

He seemed... impossible. He was remarkably tall, towering over Medusa as she looked up at him, with shoulders so broad they seemed to block out the light from the door of the temple. His thick black hair was slicked back, as what appeared to be salt water dripped down his face and onto his soaked tunic, itself practically pouring water onto the floor. Where had he come from? What was he doing here? Before she could utter a word, the stranger swept his arms behind her, pulled her close, and stole a deep, passionate kiss.

His arm had been quick and strong, and his kiss was passionate, so full of lust and power... she thought she might drown in it. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally drew away from her, the air rushing back into her lungs. She felt dizzy, had they really kissed for that long? She needed to stop for a moment, get her bearings, to understand what had just happened... but there was no time.

With the speed of a current, the stranger had Medusa against the wall, his lips crashing back into hers as his hands washed over her body, flowing from her shoulders, down the small of her back, until finally coming to rest on her voluptuous hips, pulling her close to his body. She could feel the throbbing of his manhood against her, but she couldn't process what was happening, as if her very thoughts were being swept away by this strange man's lustful will...

He was lifting her up now, and she could feel his thick, hungry cock slide against her slick womanhood; with that, she was alert again. His member pressed feverishly towards her opening, jabbing against her in its quest to penetrate her, never quite hitting its mark... but wait, did she want this? And who was this man, thinking he could just take her like this...

"Wait- AH!"

But it was too late. Just as she had spoken the words, his questing member found its mark, penetrating deep within her once-virgin hole. It was an explosion of senses, not quite pain, not quite pleasure, as his thick cock stretched her tight pussy open, filling once untouched depths to their fullest as their hips collided. The stranger paused for a moment, as if to enjoy the sensation, before he slowly began pumping his burning member back and forth, plumbing her depths with his languid thrusts. Her nails dug into his shoulders with each thrust, as the confusing mix of sensations quickly began to build into a wave of pleasure, pulsing through her body, starting at the point where they collided together.

His thrusts continued to build tempo, crashing against her over and over again, the pleasure washing over her entire being... a quiet moan escaped her lips, and with that, any control the stranger had been exerting was abandoned. Soon his passionate exertions gave way to a tempest of violent thrusts, his powerful hands gripping her hips with vice-like strength as he slammed her against him, the maelstrom of their combined lust ripping through the salt air of the temple and echoing throughout it's halls. With each thrust she felt him slam into something inside of her, something that made her mind explode with pleasure and passion. Soon she was lost, like a small boat swept away by a hurricane. All she could do was grip this stranger tightly until his equine stamina finally gave way. She felt a torrent of white-hot passion flow into her as the he let loose one massive final thrust, her thoughts completely washed away as a final wave of world changing pleasure coursed through her...

With that, the stranger fell back onto the floor, his once furious member slowly fading like sea foam after the tide. Medusa fell to the floor next to him, her mind momentarily shattered by the unexpected experience she had just had. Why had this happened to her? Who was this man? Where am I again? By the time the realization hit her, it was far, far too late...