God's Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gabe. Suck me, baby." Kyle whispered.

He took as much of Kyle as he could and was just shy of Kyle's pubic area. Kyle moaned and threaded his hands through Gabe's hair. Gabe pulled off and began licking Kyle's balls as he moaned and repeated encouraging words. Kyle pulled Gabe up to face him and kissed him senseless.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth." Kyle said and Gabe smiled knowing what he meant.

"I want you inside me, baby."

Kyle pulled a condom and lube out of the bedside drawer and returned to prepare his lover. He bent down and lifted Gabe's legs, exposing his hole. Gabe watched as he lowered his mouth and kissed the most intimate part of himself. He felt a moan pour out of him and raised his legs giving more access. Kyle's tongue flicked and thrust against Gabe's body who was shaking from the feeling and it wasn't long before he replaced his tongue with a lubed finger.

Kyle finger fucked Gabe's ass, first with one digit, than another, than three. Gabe felt his body respond and open to allow Kyle entrance. He turned Gabe around and pulled him to all fours as he positioned himself behind him. Kyle aimed his condom wrapped and lubed cock at Gabe's ass.

"Are you ready, babe?"

"Oh God, yes." Gabe said and felt Kyle push slowly against him.

Kyle's cock head slipped passed Gabe's anus and his length slid in slowly to the hilt. Gabe moaned and pushed back against Kyle's body. When he had acclimated to the large length and girth within him, Gabe rocked forward and back essentially fucking himself on Kyle's penis.

"Oh babe, that feels so good. So fucking good." Kyle said, a little breathlessly.

"You're so big, Kyle. It feels so big."

"You like it, baby?"

"I love it."

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yeah. Fuck me, Kyle!" Gabe exclaimed and winced with pain and pleasure as Kyle began thrusting his hips into his body.

"Oh Kyle! Fuck me!" Gabe said and lowered the top half of his body to lean on the pillows under his belly.

His ass stood high and proud as Kyle slid his dick into it's depths only to pull out again. Gabe felt Kyle's hands on gripping his hips, pulling him back toward and pushing away. He gritted his teeth and let himself be caught up in the overwhelming sensation of being fucked by Kyle.

"Baby, I want to see your face when we cum." Kyle said and helped Gabe flip onto his back.

Kyle leaned over his lover and began fucking him again, holding onto his legs. He looked down at Gabe's face and felt joy over the pleasure that was shown there. His orgasm was building but he slowed himself down to long, slow strokes.

"I'm almost there, babe. I want you to cum with me." Kyle said.

"I will, Sexy. Just tell me when."

Kyle grabbed Gabe by the shoulders and quickened his pace, fucking into him as hard as he could. Gabe moaned with every thrust he felt pounded into him and took his cock in his hand praying that he wouldn't beat Kyle to the punch.

"Oh God, Gabe. You feel so good around my cock."

"Cum, Kyle! Cum inside me!" Gabe yelled as he felt his balls tingle.

"I'm cumming, Gabe!"

Kyle yelled back and Gabe released as he watched Kyle's face contort even though he didn't stop thrusting. Kyle fell on top of Gabe but still didn't stop moving his hips.

"Oh my God, Gabe." Kyle whispered in Gabe's ear. "That was the longest orgasm I've ever had."

Gabe laughed with the euphoria that followed sex and with the pride at giving Kyle such an unforgettable experience.

"I'm glad. That was beyond amazing."

"It better have been." Kyle growled making Gabe smile.

"How could you have any doubts?"

"I don't." Kyle said as he pulled out of Gabe and lay exhausted next to him. "I have no doubts about you whatsoever." Gabe stole a glance at Kyle's face and read only honesty there.

"I have one or two but I'm pretty sure you're going to change that."

"Damn curvy!!!" Kyle said with a grin.

"Damn curvy?"

"Well, after what we did I couldn't say damn straight now could I?"

"You have a point." Gabe said and yawned.

"Am I boring you?" Kyle asked.

"God, no. I'm just tired. Getting up at six to be in the city by seven is killing me. I'm usually in bed by now."

"You are in bed." Kyle said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Asleep. Horn dog." Gabe chuckled.

"Horn dog? After all that? I won't be a horn dog for at least..... twenty minutes. Let's give it thirty just to make it special."

"Uh-huh." Gabe smiled.

"So...." Kyle said and stalled.

"So....." Gabe waited.

"You gonna stay over?" Gabe's heart crushed a bit. He was laying there all sexy, covered in sweat, asking him to stay the night and looking like a kid asking for something for Christmas.

"Yeah. I'd like that a lot." Gabe smiled and Kyle smiled back.

They got ready for bed and climbed onto the smooth sheets and under the warm covers before moving into each others arms. Kyle kissed the side of Gabe's neck, who squeezed the arms that were holding him tightly.

"Good night, Baby." Kyle said.

"Good night, Tiger." Gabe answered.

"Tiger?"

"No good?"

"Actually, I kinda like it."

"Good night, Tiger."

They awoke a few hours later and made love slowly and softly, sighing and moaning so totally enthralled with each other, that neither noticed the silent observer in the hallway.

12