Gods of Fun

Story Info
Budding Goddess gets a lesson in sensuality.
1.1k words
3.86
33.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm staring again. I know it's bad to stare, but-- I can't help it. Call it the power of the Gods, call it whatever you want. There's just something about her that makes me unable to keep my eyes off of her. The way she glides across the room, aiding me in my lessons of Godhood. How her breasts heave with each brother, rise with every movement of her arm. Everything she does is so incredibly sensual and I don't even think she knows.

Of course, that makes me think, how could she not know? I mean, come on. She's the Queen of the Gods. Hera had to know how her beauty affected others, men and women alike. And as much as she's been in my mind, she had to know exactly what she did to me. How my nipples hardened when she spoke. My thighs moistened from the dripping fluids when she came close to me, whispered a command in my ear, or even yelled at me. And she also had to know how badly I wanted her.

I couldn't say anything. I don't know why. I wasn't usually so skittish, but-- Come on! This is the Queen of the Gods! I can't just go to her and say, "Excuse me, Hera, but I would love nothing more than to strip you naked and take you right here."

"And why can't you, my dear?" I look at her and groan inwardly. I was going to have to learn to control my thoughts. I never know when she's going to enter my mind, read me and my every thought.

"Hera-- didn't we have that talk already? About you getting in my head?"

"But it is so useful, Charisma," she said, floating towards me. "Especially when you are afraid to say what you feel."

"Excuse me if I'm embarrassed over lusting after the Queen of the Gods."

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. As you say, I am a queen and we should all be lusted after."

I can't help but laugh. She really is an egotistical bitch. But that egotistical bitch comes closer to me and my laugh is replaced with a gasp and a shaky breath as she's suddenly behind me. I never felt her coming. Her hand touches my shoulder and I shiver. Her breath blows against my neck and I sigh. She takes my ear between her teeth and I almost fall to the floor.

I feel myself being lowered to the floor and think, This isn't how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to be taking her, right? And then my clothes are gone, in a semi-neat pile on the floor. I look again and hers are too. What the-- She has got to teach me how to do that.

"In time," she whispers, laying atop of me. "All in due time."

"But-- I wanted--" My words came out choppy as my breath quickened with each of her movements.

"In time," she whispers, again, kissing her way down my body. Her tongue flicks out here and there, leaving wet circles and lines along my skin, causing me to shiver as they cool in the air. She hovers over my already moist pussy and I whisper, "Please."

She looks up at me and smiles. I have never seen her smile before and this is just as seductive as anything else she does. "Please," I whisper once more and she bends her head. Her mahogany hair covers my belly, and I can't see. But, damn, I can feel.

Her tongue moves slowly at first, along my lips, my thighs, before she slides it inside, licking up and down my wetness. She teases my clit ever so slowly and I think I'm going to cum right here. But, no, the best is yet to come. She slides her tongue down a little more and suddenly I'm screaming. "Gods, yes! Yes!" Her tongue dives inside of me and I want to see. My body lifts, but her hair is in the way and I can't make my arms move to get it out of the way.

I want to see, I think, I want to see. "I want to see!" I yell and her hair is blown back. Hera looks up at me and smiles. "Very good." Then, she goes back to my aching, throbbing pussy, in and out, in and out. I lay back down, grabbing at my hair, my breasts, my body reeling. But, as good as this is, it's not enough. I still want more. I want--

And instantly, she's on top of me, her pussy in my face. The neatly cut hairs are the same deep mahogany of her hair and I dive inside. She tastes so amazing, I can't believe it. I come out of her for a second, licking along her lips, turning my head to lick her thighs. Every inch of her tastes of ambrosia, the wonderful food of the Gods. I nibble slightly on her thighs then dives back in, thrusting my tongue in and out of her.

There's no need to wonder if she's enjoying this as much as I am. Her moans and shivers are enough. She moans into my pussy, and I scream into hers. Our tongues delve farther and farther into the other until we're as far as we can go, and we still want more. I feel my orgasm coming and I know hers is too. Her muscles clench around my tongue, her body tightens and seconds before she explodes into my mouth, I cum into hers.

For just a second, at the point of climax, our minds meld. I've never felt anything like it. Ages of wisdom, magic, pure raw power wash over me. Millennia of the best sex anyone has even dreamt about and just as I finish my first, a second orgasm hits. Damn, it's so good. We empty ourselves and collapse onto the floor.

I'm breathing hard, but she-- she just stares at me. You'd have almost thought that nothing had happened, but-- I look in her eyes and know the truth. They sparkle even brighter than before, as if the stars were used to make them, and these stars have no intentions on burning out anytime soon.

"Your tongue," she says finally, "is just as talented as your mind."

"Thank you," I whisper. "You-- Gods, you--" I don't even know what to say. Thoughts of sex, sex and more sex go through my mind and I can feel her inside of my head.

"You need not say more. I already know." She kisses me softly and rubs my hair, lowering me back to the floor. And as her hand caresses my breast, I hear a whispered voice in my head. "You will receive so much more than you even know you desire."