Gods of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all she could do not to constantly moan as he eased her onto her back and stood over her like a wild animal, holding her wrists above her head. This is what she had wanted for so long, not to be the one to have to show her lover the way but rather to be taken and be an active participant at the same time. She couldn't help but raise her hips against the obvious bulge in his pants, wanting him out of his clothes. The shirt he wore frustrated her, she wanted to feel his bare chest against the heat of her skin, to feel the heat radiate off her body and meet the heat from his, but most of all to remove those pants and see how much she inspired him to new heights. Oh those clothes of his were such wondrous torture to her body. The feel of his teeth taking her lip and pulling made her moan deeply and push her entire body up against his.

Her body moved up, pressing up against his and he smiled inwardly to himself and pushed down, pressing his body against her and hers against the sleeping bags below. Releasing her hands he kissed down her body, down the arc of her collar bone across her chest to her right nipple, taking it between his teeth and pulling gently before he swirled his tongue around the rock hard nub of flesh. She seemed to be moaning nearly constantly now, and panting with desire. This made it so much more enjoyable for him as he teased her tits, doing the same to the left as he had done with the right but his interest lay to the south. His head dipped down to the flatlands of her toned stomach. Lips caressed the muscles of her belly, giving them butterfly kisses and making them quiver with delight. He noted that this made her breathing increase, though whether it was from the kisses, the promise of what was to come, or a combination of both was hard to say.

Oh gods, what was he doing to her? Her head was nearly lost in the things she was feeling, the feel of his lips, teeth and tongue on her. When his head moved down to her stomach she began playing with her own breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, which only had the effect of making her moan more and her pussy drip more. She needed him to do more than tease, she wanted to feel something inside of her again.

Lower his head and lips moved, down from her stomach to her middle as his tounge traveled sideways across her waistline. He looked up into her eyes with his again, a definite predatory look in his brown eyes and a desperate wanton sexual lust in hers. His hands slid down to her legs as he was now kissing her mound that was home to that ginger colored wiry hair that smelled of her lust and her need. The hand on her legs moved up over her thighs and took hold of each inner thigh and forced them apart, though they would have easily opened anyway. By now her breathing was nothing short of a pant for more and little moans escaping her throat. He gave no more pretense, made her wait no longer before he slid his tongue inside her pussy as she raised her hips to meet his mouth.

Very few things could compare to her heat on his tongue, the sensation was that of melting butter at first. His tongue seemed to be melting her pussy for her could feel her juices slide down across his taste buds and down the back of his throat like some sort of sexual lozenge. But soon after he could feel the muscles inside her seemed to try and take hold of his tongue and beckon it further in so he pressed his face against her mound and put as much of his tongue inside her as humanly possible. As he proceeded to drink her in his nose was moving alongside her clit and it was driving her mad with lust. Soon she barely knew what she was doing except she knew she was bucking her hips against his mouth, effectively humping his face with gusto. Her hands had left her breast and now were embedded in his hair pushing his head down on her as he ate her like a starving animal.

He could feel her hands on his head move, pulling his hair to urge him upwards. Moving his head up he could feel her stop him as his tongue reached her clit and she began humping his tongue like mad. His hand slid two fingers inside her as his tongue swirled around her erect clitoris, driving her to new heights of pleasure. But it was the slight bit of stubble on his chin, moving across the lips of her dripping pussy that made her shiver and quake with ethereal ecstasy. She reached her hand back over her head to grab her sleeping bag as she began to cum on his face, her hips bucking uncontrollably. He held her tightly, her pussy cumming with such force it quite literally began to gush onto his face all of her hot sticky girl cum. By the time she had stopped bucking and settled a bit his face was glistening with her fluids.

Panting heavily from her incredible orgasm she laughed a bit then looked down at him with a sultry smile. "Wow, just plain wow." She could clearly see her cum all over his face and somehow she liked him looking like that. There was something about having a man laying between her legs with her juices on his face marking him as hers that just pleased her.

Giving her pussy a last lick he kissed her mound softly before crawling up her body and kissing her, allowing her to taste herself upon his lips and tongue, a very tired tongue by now. He could hear her moan softly into the kiss, obviously not minding tasting herself one bit. Her entire body was covered in a light sheen of sweat now, glistening in the lamp light as she was basking in the wonderful afterglow of her orgasm, and it made her look all the more enchanting. He lay on his side next to her as she rolled onto her side to face him.

"Somehow I don't think we'll need separate sleeping bags........" Just then she seemed a little unsure of herself, maybe it was just the moment and he didn't actually want to be with her in that way. ".......or maybe we do, we don't have to sleep together or anything, I just though that......." She suddenly felt his lips on hers again, this time it was a soft gentle kiss."

"Shhh, its cool. I think we should zip them together. You know to conserve heat and all, since its cold up here......." He reached out a hand and brushed back a ringlet of her gorgeous hair and caressed her cheek. ".....and since id be dreaming of sleeping with you if we didn't."

She'd never been one to discourage anyone's belief in love and she told herself she believed in it to but she just never thought about it with much with many of her other lovers. Then again none of them ever had that squirting effect on her. Laughing a bit to herself she realized that none of her other lovers really made her produce fluids of any kind really, they usually had to use lube. Her eyes began to close a bit in her relaxation and contentment. "Mmmm, lets get to bed then preppy."

Smiling softly he had her stand as he zipped the bags together and arranged their pillows, noticing that luckily her pelvis had been resting on a towel the whole time and as such didn't get the bags wet. They slipped between the covers into a spoon position, her ass resting against his ample cock, semi-hard against her gorgeous butt. His arm was around her stomach and his head behind her neck, gently planting kisses on it as they both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued..........................

12