Godson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the tip of my left pinky-finger in her ass-hole an' slowly started goin' in an' out with it. She relaxed even more.

"Oh yeah, baby…!" Dean moaned, "Fuck my ass, baby!"

I was certainly gonna do just that!

"Leon-Sez, stand up." I ordered, as I helped her up again.

"Leon-Sez, lay on the couch." An' I helped her waddle over to the couch and onto her back.

"Leon-Sez, grab the pole."

Dean grabbed the broom handle and pulled it up so that her feet were high up over her head. The 'lone-bunny' dangled in the air while her ass and pussy were wide open to me again.

I kneeled in front of her and guided my jimmie into her hot, wet pussy. Dean's coochie wasn't as tight as the younger girls' I'd been with, but they had all been virgins. But hers was better! She could loosen and tighten hers as she liked, almost makin' it dance!

I layed into her and started pumpin' away! I took her titties in both hands an' went from left to right suckin' and lickin' on both nipples.

Dean got louder and louder as I fucked her.

"Yeah…. Fuck me! Harder, baby…Uh-huh, fuck me!!!"

"Yeah, buddy!" T chimed in. "Work that shit, kid!" He said as he videotaped and stroked his dick back to attention.

I don't remember how long it took, but I busted nut #2 inside of Dean. I layed there for a few seconds after to catch my breath, but I was a long way from being done for that night!

I got up to clean up and T moved in to get close-ups of my jism drippin' outta Dean's pussy. When I came back into the room T was aready inside her for the "sloppy-seconds," video-taping himself as he did. Dean was even louder this time as he pounded into her.

When T finally busted his nut, I was surprised that Dean was still horny and didn't seem to be anywhere near cummin' yet.

T was spent. I could tell by the way he lounged in the EZ-chair across from us, perfectly content to keep videotaping what went down. That meant that getting' Dean to cum was all up to me.

I started to wonder if maybe I hadn't bitten off more than I could chew!

After I allowed both of us to catch our breath, I went in for round 2.

"Leon-Sez, roll over on your knees." I told her.

Dean slowly managed to get to her knees on the couch, so that her arms hung over the back and her ass was all mine's again.

I started playin' with her ass-hole again, lickin', suckin' an' probin' with my fingers until I had her really worked up. Every few minutes I let her have it…

WACK! SMACK! WACK!

Her ass-cheeks were turnin' redder and redder, but she seemed to love it!

WACK! SMACK!

"Oh…oh my God! Yes!..Don't stop!" Dean was really loud now, almost screamin' an' for a secoond I thought the neighbors might hear an' call the cops!

Finally I put my thumb in, tryin' to help her get ready for what I was gonna do. And then…

WACK! SMACK! WACK!

"Oh God…Yeah…. Jus' like that…"

By this time I was rock-hard again, an' I put the head of my jimmie to the crack of her ass. She knew what I was gonna do and pushed herself back against me. Then again…

SMACK!!

This time I slowly pushed the head in. Dean's ass was really tight, even tighter than the virgin pussy I'd gotten! At first it felt like she was gonna squeeze my dick off, but the longer I was in the more her ass-muscles seemed to relax.

"Ohhh! Go slow, baby…jus' go slow for me, please!" she begged.

Finally I was in at least halfway in, about four or five inches, I guess. An' I started workin' her slow an' easy, to let both of us get used to this new sensation. An' the deeper I went, the better it got for both of us.

Dean's voice was getting hoarse and she was almost screamin' now.

"Fuck me… Please…don't stop fuckin' my ass!!"

SMACK!

"You like that don't you, bitch?!" I yelled at her. "You like it when I slap an' fuck this phat ass, don't you?"

SMACK!! WACK!

"Oh…yeah, baby!!" she answered.

SMACK!!

I was really poundin' into her now, even harder than I had the last time.

"Who's ass is this, bitch? Tell me who owns this phat ass!" I growled.

SMACK!!

"It's all yours, baby… Anytime, Leon-honey!! It's yours!" she panted.

SMACK!!

We went at it for almost 20 minutes. Sweat was running runnin' into my eyes, my back was achin' an' my balls felt like they were gonna explode! I knew it wasn't gonna be long before I busted another nut!

"Oh…shit!" Dean gasped, "I'm gonna cum! Oh, God!"

Before I knew what was happenin', Dean let out a loud scream an' started buckin' and grindin' outta control! The "lone-bunny" got tossed off her foot onto the floor. I thought she was gonna rip my jimmie off! I pulled out jus' as her ass tightened up completely and her hips began grindin' into the couch.

"Oh…Leon! Yessss!!" she finally screamed, before collapsing onto the pillows.

To help her relax I pulled the scarves and the broom handle from her ankles and freed her wrists. She pulled me down onto the couch with her an' stuck her tounge down my throat as she pulled off the blindfold.

"Mmmm, that was good!," she purred. "We gotta do that again, sometime."

T was really crackin' up this time.

After relaxin' for a while an' cleanin' up T decided he wasn't gonna stay over after all. He told me that he had some some li'l white chick we knew from school all lined up for action later.

"I'ma rock that li'l blonde bitch shit hard tonite, kid!," he boasted before he left.

Me an' Dean went upstairs to her room and fell right to sleep in each others arms. It was probably one of the best sleeps I'd had in my life!

She woke me up at about 4:30 in the mornin' by suckin' my dick. We fucked for a coupla hours, showered, ate, fucked some more, and slept til about 3:00 that afternoon.

That was about 3 months ago.

Me an' Dean have been goin' strong like this ever since. We been teachin' each other a lot!

Every now an' then T comes back over for anotha' game of "Simon-Sez."

Next month is Dean's birthday. She told me that she's interested in gettin' a young lady to join us. I'll let y'all know what happens…

TIL LATER!

Leon

12