Goes Both Ways!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we went down to the beach we embraced and started kissing passionately. Both of us were quite turned on rubbing our naked sweaty bodies all over each other. Tina had my erection between her legs rubbing her crotch so that her labia lips were getting stimulated as she ground lewdly as we kissed. I couldn't believe how excited I got almost stimulating me to the point of coming. Sensing her over enthusiasm Tina pushed away saying, "This is as close as you're going to get to screwing me because once we get down on the beach you're going to find out what a real woman can do with a hardon!"

For encouragement Tina pushed the middle finger into my anus leading me down the hill to the beach. We spotted a place to the left that had a nice sandy spot that was surrounded by cane giving us some privacy from voyeurs on the cliffs. We walked right by the first couple. To our surprise the girl was on top of her boyfriend screwing away oblivious of anyone going by. The girl actually got a glimpse of Tina recognizing her from a far and actually gave Tina a wave as she continued screwing. Tina waved back telling me, "That little bitch loves cock but I got her in bed one afternoon and got her hooked on my tongue forever! I shoved my tongue so far up her rear she screamed for 30 minutes afterwards!"

The other couple was lying side by side kissing passionately. They had their hands inside each other's suits intensely fingering each other not caring who was watching or going by. Pushing her fingers deeper into my rear Tina giggled, "I knew there was nothing to worry about ....you and I are going to have the time of our lives down here because no one cares as you see!"

We found our spot next to the California cane which gave Tina a nasty idea. While I spread the beach towel Tina suggested, "Go cut me a 4ft. long switch slave this is a perfect place to give you a nice caning later in the afternoon!"

Walking over to the cane waving in the breeze I was even more turned on as I broke off a perfect switch stripping off all the leaves and bark. Watching me with a big smile on her face I knew that Tina was already plotting how she was going to punish me with the cane. Walking proudly over to her I fell to my knees handing it to her with open arms. Taking the cane she swished it through the air several times over my head telling me, "I'm going to enjoy stinging your bare bottom with this! I'm going to make sure you're going to regret ever having harvested this cane for me!"

We took turns massaging each other with sunscreen knowing we were going to spend a long time under the glaring hot sun. We definitely didn't want to get sun burned. Tina started giggling when she was massaging my unmarked rear of cynically saying, "It's rather ironic I'm saving your cheeks from getting burned when later on this afternoon I am going to give you one hell of a whipping worse than any burn the sun could ever give you!"

Helping me to lie on my back with my head facing the ocean Tina reached into her bag and pulled out a cockring placing it around the base of my erection pulling it tightly which actually caused me to wince saying, "This should stop any of those feelings about shooting any of your precious fluids all afternoon!"

Tina quickly sat on my face almost suffocating me rubbing her crotch all over my mouth and nose. I was sure she was showing off making sure that everyone saw that she was in charge. My face was getting quite wet with Tina's fluids because she was so excited. I finally had to grab her shapely bottom to hold her still enough so that I could give her a proper licking. I watched Tina enjoying her body with her hands massaging her breast and pinching her nipples. Helping me with her pleasure she even started fingering her clitoris while I was licking her. Tina was totally enjoying herself waving her hands towards the sun and wiggling her pussy all over my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her vagina as far as I could giving her a tongue lashing causing her to squeal and cry out freely not caring who was listening or watching.

Suddenly I heard a young woman's voice talking to Tina. I tried to struggle to get loose but Tina kept me pinned down cursing at me to continue licking. I could hear Tina saying, "It's good to see you Carmen this is my new slave in training he is a handful and needs several more advanced lessons to get under my control ...... I see you're enjoying a fun time too.... it was hot watching you ride your boyfriend!"

Carmen answered, "He's still over there waiting I just wanted take a break and say hello. Your slave's unused erection waving in the breeze looks quite appetizing... would you have any objections changing positions so I could give him a ride and kiss you at the same time?"

Tina blurted out, "You little slut ...what about your boyfriend?"

Carmen answered, "He just came prematurely so I told him to go cool off in the ocean and I'd be right back because I was going to go visit my girlfriend and her new friend."

"I'm sure with your scruples he won't care watching you screwing my slave," Tina coarsely added.

Carmen giggled saying, "He knows once I come back I'm going to ring out his balls until he begs me to stop!"

Tina got off my face and decided to introduce me to Carmen saying, "Meet my sexy young girlfriend Carmen who is going to sit on your shaft and enjoy herself while we make out!"

With my face glistening with Tina's juices I smiled and shook Carmen's hand. Laughing Carmen said, "I could care less whether I meet you face to face but I can't pass up a hard cock that is already primed with a rubber ring to keep you from coming! Don't worry I'm on birth control pills which make me constantly horny!"

Tina quickly reverse positions and began rubbing her pussy all over my mouth again. I could feel Carmen's legs brushing against my thighs. I felt Carmen grab my shaft slowly slipping me into her wet vagina. I didn't feel any foreign semen inside her vagina so Carmen either pulled off before her boyfriend came or used a condom. Once she was entirely inside Carmen complemented me on the feel saying, "This is the perfect cock for a nice slow fuck... just the right size so it won't tear me up!"

I could feel Tina pulling Carmen to her and they started passionately making out on top of me forming a perfect lover's triangle. I think the girls were more interested in kissing than enjoying my mouth or erection. I continued tongue fucking Tina as I felt Carmen squeezing me with her vaginal muscles slowly rotating her hips keeping me buried inside.

As I was busy intoxicating myself on Tina's juices the girls were getting quite carried away taking turns sucking each other's tongues and fondling their naked bodies The only sounds out of them were the constant squealing and moaning as their mouths and pussies were satisfied.

It was fortunate that I already had one orgasm today so it was a lot easier to hold off coming prematurely enabling Carmen to completely enjoy herself. I could feel Tina pushing her clitoris into my mouth signaling me to start sucking. I could already feel Carmen fingering her own clitoris working herself into a finger fucking frenzy. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon satisfying two beautiful bisexual women at the same time.

As soon as I started sucking Tina's clitoris and Carmen was frantically flicking her own clitoris the girl's broke their kiss and started squealing together. Tina started climaxing all over my mouth rubbing her pussy lips from my nose all away to my chin. Carmen kept my erection completely swallowed as I felt her start pissing all over my belly and chest. She was able to direct the flow squirting Tina's engorged pussy and my mouth soaking all three of us with a golden shower.

Forced to swallow or drown Tina stood up and began pissing directly into my mouth spraying my chest and belly as well as hosing off the smart aleck look on Carmen's face splashing her eyes so bad she couldn't see because they stung from the ammonia in Tina's urine. Urging Carmen to continue screwing me Tina pushed her pussy into Carmen's mouth and finished pissing right down her throat. Tina didn't pull away until Carmen completely washed her pussy with her tongue.

Slapping Carmen across the face Tina grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled Carmen off of my erection making sure we didn't have a climactic accident. "You love second staging me you bitch yet that was the hottest fun I've had on the beach in a long time!" Tina squealed.

With all three of us covered and smelling of urine we ran and took a quick cool dip in the ocean. The three of us played in the waves for about a half hour laughing and reminiscing about our recent wild lovemaking. I admitted I had never had threeway sex with two women like that before. The girls only giggled telling me I was deprived. Suddenly Tina got real gruff with Carmen saying, "It's time for you to get back to your own blanket because we have other plans that don't include you! I'm going open up my slave's anal opening with my strapon so if you're interested in the same thing stick around bitch!"

Swimming over to me Carmen gave me a lip smacking kiss then whispered in my ear saying, "You have a hot cock slave I enjoyed coming all over it and pissing all over you. If you want more of the same give me a call or e-mail me!"

To my surprise Carmen whispered her phone number and e-mail address that I certainly will not forget after getting screwed by a beautiful woman like her. Grabbing my sex underwater she gave me one last squeeze giving me a wink.

Tina grabbed her knowing exactly what she was up to. Grabbing Carmen by the rear she pushed two fingers into her anus roughly fingering her and she reminded Carmen whose slave I really was. Tina nastily threatened Carmen saying, "I have half a mind to take you back to the blanket and give your bottom of good reaming. Give me a call tomorrow bitch!"

Carmen swam away giving me another smile and a wave. I was sure when the timing was right that would see Carmen again. Tina came over to me kneeing me in the balls causing me to double up in pain. "Forget about that bitch because I'm taking you back to the blanket and whip every last memory of her out of your body," Tina promised.

Grabbing me by my now limp penis Tina lead me back to the blanket. A few hundred feet from our blanket Carmen was on top of her boyfriend once more 69ing sucking his huge member which could only fit partially inside her mouth. Surprisingly the other couple who were oblivious of everything going on started to make Tina upset because the guy was screwing his girlfriend in the ass. We could hear her cries all over the beach. Tina cursed saying "I have half a mind of going over there and giving that guy a good thrashing with my whip but if that girl is stupid enough to let him fuck her ass she deserves every last inch!"

Slapping my own bottom Tina promised me saying, "I'm going to put on one hell of a show with you and maybe they'll both learn something. They're going to see that a superior woman can totally dominate her male slave and bring him to his knees!"

We were only about 30ft. from the other couple's blanket and knowing Tina she would obviously caused me to scream loud enough for them to hear. Before we laid down Tina pulled me back into her arms and looked me directly in the eyes saying, "That little bitch Carmen was fun don't get me wrong I know you're going to screw her again but it's going to be on my terms. I invited her over tomorrow and I'm going to teach her a lesson she will never forget. She's going to walk out of my house quite strangely after I give her a good ass reaming!"

Pulling my mouth to hers we began kissing passionately. I could feel her stroking me hard again. Even though I got another erection all I could think about was the painful whipping that was going to happen as she promised. My mouth melted into hers and I could feel her sucking my tongue giving me a false assurance that everything was going to be OK.

With the girl on the other blanket looking directly at us Tina slapped me hard across the face screaming, "Get down you bastard I'm going to give you a whipping you're never going to forget and I don't care who's watching!"

Forcefully pushing me to the blanket I fell on my back as Tina began kicking me, flinging sand, cursing, and calling me names creating quite a show for the couple next to us. The woman actually stopped screwing her boyfriend and they both were on their knees curiously watching to see what was going to happen next.

Tina pretended that she didn't see them but knew she had their total voyeuristic attention. There was a huge piece of driftwood log right near the blanket. Tina ordered me saying, "Get down over that log slave. I'm not going to let you up until I have taught you a lesson you deserve!"

This time I was definitely fearful because I knew Tina was not a going to hold back. I slowly got down over the log wiggling my vulnerable bottom high in the air. The splintery log scratched my bare belly making it quite comfortable to lie over. The couple had a perfect view of my bottom and could watch the entire whipping. Tina reached into her bag pulling out her favorite leather flogger. Standing behind me she started flailing my back, bare bottom and legs working me into a frenzy making sure that I produced enough endorphins to indoor the painful main event. Getting whipped with a flogger is like a massage. With the constant flicking of the leather on my bear flesh it stimulates the nervous system to start producing chemicals that fight pain enabling Tina to whip me even more intensely!

Tossing the flogger on the blanket Tina pulled out a leather strap 2in. wide that was at least 24in. long made of double thickness cowhide. Walking around in front of me she displayed the strap watching me tremble at the thought of it blistering my bottom. Tina softly spoke telling me what she expected saying, "I'm going to punish you just for being my slave and not giving me all the attention that I deserve. Taking a strapping for me is not an easy proposition. I'm going to go slow and give you time to take plenty of breaths but I'm not going to hold back on how hard or how many blows I'm going to give across your bare bottom ....even if it takes the rest of the afternoon. Remember the good thing about being at the beach is you can cry, whine, and beg all you want except it will be going to my dead ears! Now I want you to kiss the strap empowering me to give you the whipping!"

I kissed the strap as Tina gave me a nasty look slapping my face with the last 6ins. saying, "I'm going to teach you a lesson in the obedience through my use of pain. If you're a good boy and take this strapping well.... You may get a reward! I want you to remain bent over for me and keep your legs closed. You can be as verbal and as nasty as you wish ....let out all of your emotions during the whipping. I'm going to start with a slow cadence leaving plenty of time between each blow for you to settle down and present yourself for the next one. I don't know how many licks you're going to get but my sixth sense will tell me when to stop but certainly not your useless pleadings!"

Grabbing a huge log with both my arms I arched my back pushing my bottom up in the air preparing for the worst. Tina had used this strap on me before but not in a threatening way and just as a tease to remind me to bend over before she screwed me in the rear. This time I could tell she wasn't going to let me get by with a light strapping determined to show off her dominance in front of everyone at the beach.

Stepping behind me I could feel Tina caressing my bare bottom saying, "It's the shame that your nice soft buns within the next half hour are going to be striped and burned because of your disobedience..... I hope you'll remember every last lash because this is what's going to happen whenever you do not honor my words immediately!"

The hair razed up on the back of my neck when I heard the swoosh of the strap through the hot noontime air quickly followed by the sound of the strap resonating off my flesh sending me a painful message through my entire body causing me to open my mouth but not cry out. Tina waited for me to loosen my cheeks then delivered the next blow slapping the strap across my crack giving me two distinct red welts which I can already feel burning as if she was branding me with her strap.

As promised Tina gave me plenty of time between blows sometimes over five seconds allowing me to settle down and properly present myself. By a third crack I started painfully groaning. Unsatisfied with my cries Tina increased the intensity so that by the tenth blow she finally broke my ego and I started cursing and crying out louder than the thunderous waves on the beach. I couldn't believe how strong Tina was and how powerfully she could flail the strap across my bare bottom. She expertly laddered the blows starting at the top and whipping the all the way down my knees and then back up again. The most painful part was when she whipped across a previously laid welt which doubled the pain causing me cry out even louder.

We could hear the couple behind us actually cheering Tina on which seemed to encourage Tina to lash me even harder. The sounds of my cries got Carmen's attention and I could actually see her moving closer to the log winding her way through the sand keeping just far enough away so as not to piss Tina off. Carmen like she was enjoying every second. Not caring who was watching her right hand started fingering her crotch as she watched. I couldn't believe she was actually enjoying watching me suffering through the beating.

A good painful five minutes went by and I knew that I've been lashed at least 100 times. I was hot and sweaty quite shaken from the blows. Tina actually stopped to inspect the damage rubbing her soft hands tantalizingly all over the welts making me cringe and cry out especially when she pinched them. In a soft voice Tina spoke, "I can see your bitch Carmen is watching and getting quite excited seeing the stud she just finished screwing take a licking from a real woman.... the other couple behind us are so turned on they already started screwing again. He just bent her forward and started fucking her in the ass so they both can watch. I could stop the whipping now but that would mean I'm not a fair Mistress because you're punishment is only halfway done. Settle down because the next portion is going to be a lot more painful!"

Stepping behind me I could feel the Tina raise the strap. As promised the whipping increased in intensity causing me to cry out even louder. I began cursing everything I could think of. I even blasted Tina for giving me such a whipping which seemed to turn her on encouraging her to whip me even harder! Carmen was still watching frantically frigging herself enjoying my punishment. I could see she had a sadistic side enjoying my painful punishment. I didn't even care who was watching because my only thoughts were about begging Tina to finally finish me off.

I could barely hold on to the log as my entire body started shaking from the whipping. Tina was right I had never received such an intense whipping ever before. I was crying out so loud I was drooling and my entire body was wet with sweat. My heart was beating out of its chest and my knees were trembling so much I could barely keep myself over the log.

Finally after five more minutes of Tina's over the top strapping she stopped abruptly allowing me to slither up off the log falling on my back on the hot sand burning the welts on my bottom. I just laid there taking deep breaths desperately trying to revive myself. I felt totally defeated by this beautiful goddess feeling myself fortunate that she finally stopped when she did.

Tina straddled my waist facing me with the strap still in her hand smiling nastily down on my defeated face. Giggling Tina blurted out, "I we can see you're hot and exhausted from my light thrashing so maybe this will help!"