Goes Both Ways!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without notice she released a steady stream of golden fluids splashing my eyes causing them to squint from the salty solution. Her fluids squirted up my nose taking away my breath. I opened my mouth to breathe and immediately I was forced to swallow several mouthfuls to keep from drowning. The golden shower was like a wakeup call taking me out of the trance-like state from the painful whipping.

Once Tina stopped pissing she slapped me across the face with the end of the belt saying, "Get up and take a dip in the ocean and cool yourself off!"

Grabbing my right hand Tina helped me to my feet pulling me into her naked bosom. Smiling and looking me into the eyes she excitedly exclaimed, "I am so turned on right now after giving you such a beating I can't stand it. It was hot watching Carmen masturbate to orgasm just when I finally finished whipping you.... Also the couple behind were us screwing and coming at the same time. I'm going to cool off with you in the ocean and when we get back you're going to lick my pussy for an hour.... And then after that I am really going to put a show on for everyone and screw your asshole into oblivion with my huge dildo!"

After I swallowed the last mouthful of her pee Tina grabbed me by the balls leading the proudly into the surf. Squeezing my balls until I cried out Tina ordered, "Get in the water slave and cool your stripped bottom off!"

Running out into the waves I jumped through one just like a dolphin. I was sure that Tina had a good view of my blistered bottom glistening in the sun when I jumped in. The cool water was like a shock on my burning flesh but the numbing effect quickly took away a lot of the pain.

Once I was treading water outside the waves I watched Tina splashing in to join me. She needed to cool off as well but at least she wasn't the one that had a blistered bottom. Swimming up to me Tina wrapped her arms and legs around me forcing me to keep both of us above water. Kissing me passionately she turned into a totally different person after the whipping. I found out later that because I took every last lash like a man this was a real turn on for her making her desire me all the more.

Licking my ear lobe Tina whispered, "I give you no apologies for that painful strapping that you totally deserved if you can pleasure me with your mouth and make me have multiple orgasms I'm going to treat you to the best strapon screwing you ever had!"

Playfully we swam and frolicked outside the surf kissing and groping each other as if I had never taken such a whipping. It's all part of the playful spirit of Female domination. My acceptance of submission to my Mistress allowing her to discipline me in any way she sees necessary. I completely forgive her of any wrongful deeds because it is her right as a woman to discipline her slave. Showing my love and devotion towards my goddess taking a beating from her not only proves my loyalty but shows her loving interest in bringing me into submission under her power. After a whipping such as this we both have a feeling of the power of womanhood and my rightful place below my goddess. I have placed myself in her hands accepting the fact that the whipping I've just taken was just!

Swimming over to me once again Tina grabbed my cock underwater and started stroking me hard as she spoke, "You're quite a handsome slave and I admire that you're willing to do anything I say including screwing my slave this morning this really gets me hot. I even enjoyed the fact that you are still looking for another women. I know for a fact that in the back of your mind your thinking about screwing Carmen which I will let you do at least in front of me. But that is why I gave you such a blistering this afternoon for screwing her right in front of me and enjoying it more than you were eating my pussy. I'm going to take you back to the blanket and you're going to get smothered in my sex until you're so drunk eating me you'll be addicted to my juices forever!"

I was so turned on from Tina talking to me and stroking my cock I could hardly swim. Stroking me rock hard Tina pulled me by my erection all the way out of the water and back to our blanket. The young college couple was now in the water playing oblivious to what we were doing. On the way I got a glimpse of Carmen sucking her boyfriend's huge erection making me wonder what her full lips would feel like around me. Sticking a thumbnail into the head of my glans Tina viewing the same scene reprimanded me saying, "Don't get any ideas about getting sucked like that the only person who's going to do any sucking is you licking my strapon!"

Once we got back to blanket Tina reached into her bag pulling out a bottle of Arnica cream. Arnica is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruises and sore muscles. You can apply arnica topical treatment (found at most health food stores) to decrease swelling. Arnica is a plant that reduces swelling and the pain caused by it, the plant also causes the blood to reabsorb faster. Softly massaging it into my sore bottom and whipped thighs Tina promised saying, "This is going to help some but it's going to be awhile before all the welts finally disappear! I'm going to force you to dip your sorry ass back in the cool ocean after I have some fun which will help the healing and swelling! Luckily for you I'm going to have to skip the caning across your bottom so I'm going to have to use the cane on your back before we leave instead!"

Tina decided that I would have to stay on my belly to pleasure her pussy because of my well whipped bottom. Throwing a cold wet towel over my still welted rear Tina snuggled in front of me pulling my head into her crotch. As I tasted her intoxicating juices the smell of her sex lured away the thoughts of my painful whipping sending me into that sexual zone of oral delights. There's no other place on earth that I would rather be than my tongue pleasuring my goddesses pussy.

With orders to start slow I nibbled around her labia lips slowly pulling them open finding her inner lips licking and pulling them with my lips. Her engorged lips were stretched from countless hours of oral sex getting sucked and pulled constantly making them grow in size. With labia lips like this Tina could never hide the fact that she enjoyed oral sex. Tina has trained herself to be a squirter so you really have to enjoy oral sex if you want a real surprise mouthful when she comes. As I licked Tina stroked my hair giving me the feeling she was enjoying my tongue slowly tantalizing her.

Tina had a towel on top of her o keep from getting sun burned. Moaning and wiggling all over I knew that my tongue was finally doing its job. Once her vagina was lubricated and dilated I started deep tongue fucking her making my tongue flutter and change shapes as I rolled it in a 'U"! Tina was so turned on she was pulling my hair so hard forcing my mouth deeper into her crotch. I wanted her to know without a doubt I was totally at her service even after the severe whipping I've just received.

The tip of my nose was actually stimulating her exposed clitoris getting her more excited. I had to hold both sides of her hips to keep my mouth steadily working. It was almost as if we were connected orally. My tongue couldn't stop licking her as if some unknown goddess force was controlling my oral sex. I got another erection from tasting her juices which seemed to flow from my mouth to my sex.

I was already convinced as a slave there was no better place to be then servicing your goddess with your mouth. Especially if she likes it because you know that she desires your oral servitude and she's no longer in the punishment mode. As long as I could keep her on her back screaming with pleasure fulfilling her lustful desires then my goddess will lose her interest in punishing me.

My tongue was darting faster and faster as my excitement increased which turned my goddess on making her wildly scream and pull my hair. Her cries were drowning out the pounding of the waves on the shore. It's amazing how much my fluttering tongue can provide such torturous pleasure to my goddess. It was exciting to be here at the beach playing under the sun making love with deep breaths of fresh and salt air in our lungs throwing away all caution enjoying complete freedom to fulfill our lustful desires.

When Tina was about to come I pursed my lips around her clitoris sucking and licking it frantically with the tip my tongue. Screaming, cursing, and yanking my hair Tina wildly came squirting fluids all over my face almost blinding my eyes. I couldn't get enough of her tasty fluids as she ejaculated it into my mouth. Surprisingly right when she came a beach patrol officer caught us with our pants down watching the whole scene.

Pulling my face out of her crotch Tina screamed out, 'Stop we have company!" With Tina still panting loudly in the middle of her climax I looked up with her fluids all over my face giving the police officer a faint smile. I didn't know what to do because we definitely were caught naked participating in the lewd act on a Public beach. The officer was a young handsome man in his late twenties. Tina finally caught her breath getting up on her elbows and started pleading with the officer saying, "We are totally sorry officer but things got carried away and because it was during the week we didn't think anyone out here would complain if we had some fun."

The officer spoke in his most demanding police like voice saying, "I'm going to have take both of you in for public nudity, public urination, sadistic whipping and lewd conduct by committing an act of sodomy of oral copulation. I got a call from a couple on the beach about a half hour ago who made a formal complaint."

Tina looked up finding Carmen and her boyfriend had disappeared and started cursing telling me, "That bitch Carmen turned us in just to spite us!"

Tina immediately began bargaining with the officer. Looking at his face she immediately remembered where she had seen him before saying, "Remember me I'm Tina we had met at a S&M party three months ago and I whipped and screwed your partner in the rear. You gave me your card telling me to give you a call! I believe your name is Officer Rick?"

I could see a lump in his pants starting to form as he got excited about Tina recognizing him. The officer spoke out saying, "I remember you now you're Tina one hot wild chick. You write my name is Rick! My buddy couldn't sit down for a week once you finished with him. I was disappointed that you didn't give me a call. Now I have a chance to get back and write you both a citation!"

Tina started pleading again saying, "I'm a busy woman as you see but I think we both can make it up to you up. If I remember correctly you enjoy sex with both men and women and at the party I watched you get sucked off by a good looking guy. My boyfriend here just so happens to love sucking cock and would be more than willing to suck you off for only a warning!"

We could see that Officer Rick was getting quite interested in our offer. Knowing that he had the reins of our arrest he started bargaining, "The offer of your boyfriend sounds very enticing which may let him off the hook but I think the only way that you're going to get a warning Tina is that I'm going to screw your sweet little rear off just like you screwed my friends."

Tina shot back saying, "Wouldn't you rather have my boyfriend suck you hard and screw him... he has a much tighter ass!"

The officer shot back sternly saying, "You're not the one with the badge.... if I wanted I could screw you both and still give you a citation..... leave the bartering to me!"

Tina got quiet as Rick started unzipping his pants. Pulling out his huge cock both of us let out a gasp. I couldn't believe how big he was and he was still not fully erect. Pointing at his crotch he said to me, "Let's see how good you are at sucking this since you're so good at licking your girlfriend!"

The glans was as big as a plum and his erection was over 8in. long. Tina gave me a wink saying, "Suck him dry baby!"

Not wanting to go to jail or have a record for sex crimes I grabbed Rick's cock licking some pre-come off the head then popped it into my mouth giving him a nice slow enjoyable suck. Tina knelt next to me adding her tongue as well which Rick seemed to enjoy. Tina started sucking his balls while I sucked the head and massaged the shaft with my hand. Rick soon was forgetting all about our arrest and enjoying our mouths. I could tell that Rick had not come for quite a long time because he was getting excited fast. I slowed down the sucking lightly stroking his shaft just to keep him hard. To keep our mouths from getting tired Tina and I took turns sucking, passing his cock back and forth. It was like playing Russian roulette wondering whose mouth he was going to come in. Rick started moaning loudly almost falling off his feet. Tina quickly passed his cock forcing it into my mouth. I could feel his shaft begin to pulsate so I quickly swallowed his cock all the way to the roots holding my breath as he began to squirt down my throat directly into my belly. I couldn't believe how big he was and I that had actually deep throated his entire shaft. Counting a good fifteen squirts Rick couldn't stand such pleasure any longer forcibly pulling his cock out of my throat giving one last squirt sending semen flying all over my face.

Tina started licking up the mess collecting his sticky semen on her tongue and fed it to me in a kiss. I didn't even think about not swallowing especially being watched. Rick was out of breath fondling both of our heads thanking us for the hot sucking. Finally getting enough energy to talk saying, "That was one of the hottest bisex sucks I've ever gotten but you're still not off the hook yet. I can see your boyfriend's cock is rock hard and I know for fact that you enjoy getting it in the ass. So before I give you a warning you're going to bend over for your boyfriend and he's going to give you a good ass screwing while I watch!"

Rick ordered Tina to get on all fours and I got behind her still quite excited. Rick blurted out again saying, "Tina I remember loves a good ass licking so get down there and get her nice and wet before you screw her!"

If there was an ass I would love to lick it was Tina's. Looking down at her beautiful heart shaped cheeks I pulled them apart with my hands revealing her delicate anal flower. I licked my way from the top of her crack all the way into her butthole. Tina started squealing responding to my tongue sliding into her hot nether hole. Rick was kneeling in front of her grabbing Tina's face forcing his cock back into her mouth saying, "I really love my job!"

I think both of us realized that if we didn't do whatever he said we were going to get into some serious trouble. I could sense Tina as she responded to my tongue was not going to care if I screwed her rear end off for the sake of a warning. I'm sure when we were all alone I was going to pay for it dearly so I told myself I may as well make it enjoyable for both of us. With Tina busy sucking Rick hard again my tongue began fucking her hot hole filling her with much as saliva as I could produce. Once I felt that she was relaxed enough I began rubbing my cock into her hole popping the head inside. I could hear Tina moaning muffled by Rick's cock down her throat. Rick gave me a high five when I got inside telling me, "Don't hold back I've watched this woman take the biggest cocks at parties so don't stop until you've totally emptied your balls!"

I wanted desperately to tell Tina's I was sorry but instead I held her hips tightly pushing my entire cock balls deep into her asshole. Tina spit out Rick's cock temporarily cursing and crying out at my painful deliberatethrust. Telling her to shut up Rick pushed his cock back into her mouth. I knew I would have to pay dearly after this so I decided to go little slower and see if she would actually enjoying me fucking her asshole. Keeping my cock buried inside of her I started grinding away making sure that she was fully relaxed before started fucking. It was hot watching Tina sucking Rick's cock who was now fucking her face.

Pounding Tina from both sides Rick fucking her mouth and my thighs slapping against her soft fleshly buns Tina was getting quite a workout. I was giving her everything I had making sure Rick was satisfied that I was fucking her good. Tina was responding quite well wiggling and pushing back as I fucked her. By the way she was sucking Rick's cock I thought he was going to have an out of body experience because his eyes were glossy and he definitely was out of this world moaning loudly.

I could feel Tina's anal muscles working my cock squeezing and kneading inviting me two release my come. With her lips and tongue working Rick's cock he was about to squirt his load as well. Both of us started coming at the same time. Pushing my cock all the way inside I began squirting her rectum full of semen. Rick did the same thing shoving his cock all the way down her throat crying out as he began shooting another load directly down her belly just like he did to me.

I could feel Tina's anal muscles squeezing my shaft as if she was squeezing every last drop of semen out of my cock. She was doing the same thing to Rick's cock sucking his life forces all the way down her throat. Tina was definitely was showing me another side of her womanhood showing off her superiority over two men. Even though she was servicing us both Tina definitely sucked and fucked both Rick and I until our balls were aching from coming so much.

By the time Rick pulled free he was holding his cock and balls crying out from her painful sucking. I remained inside of Tina who was still milking me dry with her expert muscles. I could tell by the way she was squeezing me that she didn't want to let me go as if she was trying to tell me that everything was OK.

Finally pulling free with Rick and I still out of breath Tina pushed a tissue into her asshole to keep it from draining licking her lips after the hot blow a job she gave Rick. Tina spoke boldly saying, "Well Rick did we finally deserved your reprieve receiving the two best sucks of your life?"

Hardly able to speak Rick was so shaken he told us saying, "Because I can't even sign my own name let alone write a report I'm going to call in and tell headquarters that I couldn't find anyone fitting your description. I am going to go over to that college couple that has been watching us and actually arrest them and take them back to headquarters in my squad car!"

Both of us were more than grateful to Rick for letting us go. Rick told us saying "You're lucky that I know Tina but next time it may be somebody else who may not let us get by with a blow job.... But I'm not leaving here until I get both of your phone numbers and a promise you're going to call me next week because we're not finished yet!"

Tina quickly got a piece of paper and wrote down our names and phone numbers promising Rick saying "We will resume our fun in a safer place perhaps my own bedroom!"

Zipping his pants back up we watched Rick walk seriously over to the other couple. Scaring them pulled out his revolver forcing them to lie down on their bellies side by side. We watched him read them their rights and there alleged violations; including public nudity, public anal sodomy, public oral copulation as well as violating the privacy of others committing voyeurism! Rick immediately handcuffed both of them who were still naked. In chains he led them back to his squad car. Tina mockingly said, "I hate voyeurs those bastards are going to get exactly what's coming to them!"

Giving me a slap on the bottom Tina congratulated me saying, "That was one hell of a blow job you gave Rick. You came through when you knew that your life was on the line. I couldn't believe you swallowed the whole thing and continued sucking until he finished..... You're going to make a one hell of a cocksucker!"