Goes Without Saying Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right decision!" she gleefully told him. "You proved once again what a good, loving man you are. You won't regret it. Mam and Dad will be delighted: they were so worried about you."

The quartet separated and Celia immediately made for the stairs at a run, with David and Siân not far behind. Alex grabbed Celia's case and followed.

At the head of the stairs, Celia slowed her approach and walked quietly, almost on tiptoe, to Evan's room. She went to his bed and bending over him, stroked his hair and then kissed his forehead. The boy muttered in his sleep and smiled, though he did not wake.

Then to Beth's room, where David saw her touch lightly the baby's covering blanket, showing him how thoroughly she knew the children, being aware how easily the little one awoke to any touch, though David thought a bomb could go off in her bedroom and she would not stir at the sound of it!

Celia turned with shining eyes to David who had put his arms around her waist when she straightened, locked her arms round his neck, and kissed him deeply. "Thank you!" she whispered. "Thank you so much!"

They left the room and closed the door to behind them, to find Alex and Siân standing there on the landing.

"Alex," Siân said, "Please put Celia's bag in her room." She had a wicked grin on her face and both David and Celia began to object - until, that is, they saw Alex go directly to David's room.

"I took the liberty while you were away, David," Siân said, "of moving all Celia's stuff into your room. I assume that was correct?"

"You were taking a risk, weren't you?" David said with a grin.

"If things hadn't worked out between you, I reckoned she wouldn't be coming back, Alex told me it was that serious. So it wouldn't have mattered where her stuff was," Siân said with a know-it-all look and an answering grin. "But I knew really she wanted to come to you and you wanted her as well, to say nothing about how much in love you both are really!"

"By the way, Alex is in Celia's old room, and he's staying overnight." She gave David a meaningful look which he interpreted correctly. That room had a king size bed.

"Just keep the noise down," David said with a laugh. "If you wake Beth, she's your problem!"

"We'd have to be pretty noisy to wake her up!" Siân stated.

Alex coloured with embarrassment, which made David and Celia laugh, and Siân endeavoured to look affronted and failed, which made them laugh even more.

Undeterred by everyone's knowledge of her amorous intent, Siân announced that it was really quite late and David had work tomorrow (said with a lascivious wink).

"And Celia," she added. "You are excused baby duty tomorrow morning. I think you may well be tired in the morning." Again there came the wink and a guttural Welsh laugh. "Don't worry, you two," she said, "Alex and I will lock up."

The other three shrugged in mute agreement that Siân was obviously in charge, and Celia and David went to their room and he shut the door behind them.

"Alex and Siân?" David asked.

Celia grinned, "You men!" she laughed. "Alex has fancied Siân since your wedding, but he was still into casual stuff then, and thought she was too young and innocent. And Siân? It's the way people 'look' at someone, I always thought she might be interested."

"Funny that," said David. "Alex said he'd grown tired of one night stands - he's been watching you and wants what I had with Gwen. I think it may be possible they could get on quite well. Siân knows what she's doing."

"David?" Celia asked with a wry smile. "Don't you think this is a bit funny?"

"What? Siân and Alex you mean?"

"No! We're alone for the first time in your bedroom, ready to spend our first night together since God knows when, and we're standing opposite each other talking about Alex and Siân!"

"W-e-ll," David strung the word out. "Alex has supported you, and Siân has supported me. We owe them a lot."

"Yes you're right. But now, I think we should concentrate on each other." Her hands went to the hem of her tee shirt when there came a knock at the door and Siân poked her head round.

"You're both still dressed. Thought I'd manage to burst in on some action! Still, never mind," she grinned. "Here's some cocoa for you both."

They took the mugs gratefully.

"Hey Siân," taunted David. "Talking of action, what's all this with Alex, eh?"

"You were gone so long, Alex and me, well, we got talking. We had to admit we rather like each other, and Alex is talking about settling down... So..."

"Alex is a good, caring man," Celia said. "And he is serious about settling down. You'll be good for him."

"Hope so," Siân said, as she left. "Sleep well, if at all!" and closed the door. They heard her laughing as she walked away.

They stared at each other, saying nothing.

David shed his sweater, then his teeshirt, while she stood before him and watched him quite intently. When his hands went to his waist, she undid her jeans and slipped them down her legs. He caught a glimpse of her rounded bottom before the tee shirt fell loosely to cover it.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his chinos and pushed them down, kicking off his shoes as he did so, then kicking away the pants.

She gazed at him, her eyes travelling over his muscular arms and chest, his tight six pack and slim waist and for the first time in all the months they had been together, he took in the sight of her long legs almost to her hips, her curving calves and slim thighs.

She saw where his eyes were and noticed the front of his boxers begin to bulge, then for the first time during the undressing, she smiled contentedly, seeing how he loved her shape and how his body wanted her. She took hold of the hem of her long teeshirt as if to lift it off, then let go and waited, her smile turning feral. He knew what she wanted: to be unveiled by him, and for his eyes to see her nakedness slowly revealed.

He reached forward and inched the hem upwards, taking in her gently rounded stomach, flaring hips, concave waist, then further, revealing her pouting perfect breasts, nipples long and hard with her mounting desire. Once the garment was cast aside she grasped his waist and pulled him nearer, snatching at his boxers and pulling them swiftly downwards, lifting them over his erection.

He pushed them further down, picking up his feet to rid himself of them, and slipping off his socks. Now as naked as she was, he looked up to find her lying back on the bed her knees bent and fallen apart.

"Come! I've waited so long," she said, her eyes half lidded, her voice hoarse with seductive desire for him.

He climbed onto the bed between her thighs and made to kiss her glistening sex brazenly open before him.

"No, please!" she groaned. "Take me. Come back to me, so I know it's true." All the while she was holding him by his waist, pulling him upwards.

On his way he kissed then sucked a nipple and fondled the other one. He remembered how she always used to love him to work on her breasts, but now was not the time for that.

"Not now," she gasped. "I need... to be sure this is real. Kiss me again!"

He took her lips with his own and as the kiss deepened he felt her fingers close around his rigid hardness and pull it towards her sheath. He felt the lips of her sex give way as she applied him to her, tilting her hips to push him a little deeper.

He was unable to stop himself then, stretching her tightness as he plunged hard into her, groaning as his root mashed against her mound, and she yelled her relief, "A-a-ah YES-S-S! Oh so good, so full, so hot! At last, at last, after so long!"

Now he began to move, pulling out almost to her entrance, feeling her walls pulling against him as if wanting him to stay, before he thrust back deeply. Again and again, gradually faster, harder and harder, each pounding stroke reciprocated by her upward push to make the joining more violent as their bodies clashed together. His groaning and bellowing with each violent attack on her body met by her eager cries and yelps.

Her hands fluttered over his back, reaching to feel his hard buttock muscles flexing as he thrust into her, and grabbing them to push him even deeper and harder. He was feeling the tendrils of his incipient orgasm and had begun to fear he would not be able to wait for her when she stopped moving, stiffened to rigidity, and let forth a high pitched strangled scream, as she began to thrash, the paroxysms taking her with groaning and violent exhalations as she twitched beyond control.

Thrown to and fro by her convulsing body, he stopped his thrusting buried deep, and from the pulses of her orgasm, felt the semen jet from him deep into her, grunting with each gushing pulse.

They lay, he on her, as the sensations slowly faded to gentle twitches, and he kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and lips, nibbling her ears and nuzzling behind them to the side of her neck, as she made the little moaning noises and gasps of her pleasure.

He rolled off her when his spent penis slipped from her, and they embraced with random kisses. His hands followed the sinuous contours of her body, as he rejoiced at the feel of the swelling curve of her hips, while she played with the hairs on his chest, occasionally drifting up to stroke his cheeks and tousle his hair.

"Five years!" said David out of the blue as he gazed into her eyes. "Yet lying with you like this feels so familiar, you feel right."

Celia just gave a contented hum, and squeezed herself tighter to him. After all the talking they'd done before, she had nothing more to say. She relaxed and was limp in his amrs.

How long they lay in blissful silence, simply looking into each other's eyes, neither of them knew. He pulled her to him again extracting a gasp from her. She snuggled to him and her hand gently began to play with his cock, running a finger along its length, reaching to caress his perineum, provoking a groan of pleasure and the beginning of a renewed growing in the organ. Thus encouraged she threw a thigh over his, and pressed her sex against him, moving until he was hard again.

She crawled over him, sat up and applied his cock to her opening, sinking down with a moan of satisfaction and rubbing her clit against his root. It provoked a memory of how good she was at reviving him, and how he had always loved the sight of her rising and falling, her firm breasts swinging in time, interspersed with a rotary motion to excite herself.

It wasn't long before he was rising to meet her as she sat down on him, and falling as she pulled off. She began at pant with excitement.

"Coming, my lover, I'm fucking coming again!" and she speeded up resting on her hands each side of his head so as to rub herself on his root with each movement.

"Y-e-s-s!" she cried shrilly as a rippling orgasm took her, her eyes tight shut as she rode the waves of pleasure, continuing to excite him even as the feelings began to recede, when she applied herself purely to his pleasure. She knew exactly how to rise and fall for maximum friction, and before long he was also groaning and panting as he came for the second time, more deeply than the first.

This time she fell on him and he relished the tickle of her hair falling around his face, the feeling of her body's curves, the twin pressures of her breasts, the roughness of her pubic bush, and the heat of her sopping cunt.

She kissed him softly and at length, moving her lips languidly across his, nipping at each lip, prodding with her tongue to gain entrance to his mouth, and he answered each movement with his own. Again he remembered how they would do this back then after the climax was over.

"Why was I so stupid?" she whispered. "I could have had this for the last five years. I didn't know when I was well off, and I hurt you so much."

He could feel wetness as her tears fell on his face. "Don't be sad," he said.

"I'm not," she said. "I'm happy, so happy I could burst. I've got you back. I've got a second chance. I'm not going to mess up again." She paused. "And I've got Gwen's darlings to love and care for. I don't deserve all this happiness." She worried for a moment about bringing Gwen into the conversation, at that intimate moment, but he seemed peaceful and relaxed.

"My darling, you've loved and cared for me and the children for all these months. You deserve all the happiness that can come to you."

She sighed, rolled off him and hugged his side as he lay on his back, astride one thigh which pushed her damp bush against it, and the two lay in silence. David wondered what she was thinking about, and whether it was similar to his thought.

Her comment had provoked further thought in David. She was now sharing his room and his bed, and they were making love, so it went without saying that their relationship was going to be different from before. He smiled inwardly at the thought of his Dad and that saying of his, but once again it was apt in one sense but not in another.

If the relationship was different, how different was it going to be? She'd told him that she was never going to leave, and there would never be anyone else in her life. She was a natural mother and he suspected, nay he knew, she would want children of her own. It was obvious then, it did go without saying, that their relationship was permanent, and in his view that meant marriage on the horizon, no matter how distant it might be.

He had no doubts about her; she had proved herself over and over, and from what she had said she felt the same about him. He remembered he still had the engagement ring he never gave her. He had put it at the back of his sock drawer. Now it was in a pocket of his chinos, he having taken it to Celia when he went to rescue her, the opportunity to offer it never arising then.

He remembered Gwen finding it and he had told her what it was. She had known from the beginning that he had it in mind to propose to Celia when she left him for the footballer. He had told Gwen that he couldn't have given Gwen a second-hand ring and she had laughed and said he never knew it might come in useful one day, and sure enough...

Gwen. His first wife and at the time the only love of his life. It was less than a year since she died, and here he was thinking of marrying again. The old guilt about being unfaithful to Gwen resurfaced, but this time he was able to see it for what it was, part of his bereavement. However...

He left the bed and picked up his chinos. There was the box in the pocket. He opened it and the ring was inside. Celia stirred.

"What are you doing?" she asked indolently, raising herself on one elbow.

"Just sorting something out," he said. He concealed the box in his hand behind his back and walked back to the bed.

"You've been talking about the future, how permanent it is going to be as far as you're concerned," he said.

"Yes, but I don't understand..."

"Let me get this out, OK?"

She looked puzzled, but nodded.

"I've been thinking about this, about us, and for me there is only one way to have a permanent relationship, and that's if we're married."

"David, I've just moved into your bedroom, we've only made love twice," she said with a worried look. "Isn't it a bit early to be talking marriage?"

"I don't necessarily mean getting married right away. Gwen's only been gone eight months, so it'd be a little soon for me to remarry anyway, but we'll be living together in every sense from now on. Look, how many years did we live together before...?"

"Well, six years."

"And did we get on well with each other during those six years, were we happy together?"

"Yes, I was very happy, until I had that brain fart with Gary."

"Forget that - it only lasted a few weeks. We've actually been together for nearly seven years if you count when you came as the children's nanny. Even though I was stand offish-"

"David you were bereaved - you still are!"

"But the point I'm making is that even under that strain, we worked well together. We fit, at ease with each other. We're both committed to the children and to Gwen. So we may put off a wedding for a year or so, but I'd like a sort of declaration of intent."

"David, what have you got behind your back?"

"My declaration of intent," he said, showing her the box. "I was going to offer you this very ring over five years ago, and ask you to marry me then, but I have to say, you're worth waiting for. So I'm asking you now, in due course, will you marry me?"

As might have been expected, Celia's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, my darling!" she said with a sob, "a few hours ago I thought I'd never see you again. You make me so happy!"

"So?"

"Will I love you? Will I always be grateful you've chosen me? Oh, yes, my lovely man, I'd love to marry you."

"And have our babies?"

She stopped and her eyes opened wide. "Oh! Yes! I so want children. I thought I'd never..."

He offered her the ring and she put in on her finger. She showed him, and he nodded. Upon which she grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed, using her left hand, the one with the ring. She pulled him down into her arms and wrapped them tightly around him and kissed him again and again.

Next morning early, David was awoken by Celia leaving the bed. He heard Beth beginning to whinge, and assumed she was in need of changing. There was nothing new in Celia getting up early to see to her, but there was something new in Celia leaving his bed to do the same. In any case didn't Siân say she'd take care of Beth?

-

Chapter 23

Friday morning. David would normally sleep for another half hour or so, but this morning the bed felt more than usually empty though still warm on Celia's side, in contrast to the comforting feeling of Celia's hot body against him. He pulled himself out of bed and began his ablutions.

When he emerged downstairs, he found Celia in her accustomed position feeding Bethan with a face happier and more serene than he had seen for what seemed like a long time. Whereas he normally would have greeted her and gone to get his morning tea and some milk fo the cereal she would have placed on the table, this time he went to her and bent over her, kissing her eager lips, and attracting a seraphic smile.

"Morning, my love," he whispered, since Beth's eyelids were already drooping.

"Morning my darling," she replied, her eyes shining with love.

He stroked her hair and went for his tea, bringing another mug for her and beginning his muesli breakfast.

"You didn't have to get up, you know," David told her. "Siân said she'd see to Beth."

"I couldn't wait to cuddle Beth," she said quite shyly. "I missed her so much. In any case..."

Celia burped Bethan and took her to her pram to nap for a while.

"No sign of Alex or Siân yet?" he asked.

"No, I think Siân is more worn out that I was. Alex is quite athletic you know!" She looked horrified for a moment at her admission that Alex and she had been intimate, even though she knew that David knew that. "But Alex needs to be up for work," she said.

"Why don't you take them both a cup of tea?" David asked with a mischievous grin. "You might be able to 'burst in on some action' as Siân put it."

"Good idea!" she giggled. "Though I suspect they'll be spark out after a very late night!"

She came down with a wide grin than before. "They looked so sweet cuddled up together, and weren't at all embarrassed at me seeing them like that! Mind you I certainly got Alex going when I told him the time!" She laughed. "Siân pushed him out of bed. Just as well I'm used to seeing him naked; he's a very good looking man, you know!"

"Having second thoughts about last night?" David asked wickedly.

"Never, never, never!" she cried, moving behind him and hugging him. "For some reason, I'm imprinted on you, always have been really."