Gof Pro Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
This time my sucking & fucking the golf pro is no surprise.
6.5k words
4.06
30.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

I'm not even sure where to begin. The last couple weeks have just been a blur, and I never expected to be writing about such personal matters, even on a mostly anonymous site. None of this story will make any sense unless you read my account of a prior hook-up I had with my husband's golf pro. For those that can't take the time to read it, I will very briefly summarize our prior day together.

A couple weeks ago I drove the golf cart while my husband (Jim) and his golf pro (Bill) worked on Jim's game. Well, I ended up having a couple too many beers and a few too many shots of tequila (I left that out of the first story), and seriously fooled around with Bill on the golf course, with Jim right next to us. A bit later, with my hubby still very close by, Bill got to enjoy my mouth, and eventually he ended up using my pussy to stain his office chair really well!! It was never clear to me if Jim figured out what I was doing with Bill, but I can't imagine him not knowing. Especially when my husband walked into Bill's office just after we finished, and the strings of cum were still falling from Bill's chair, and both me and Bill's office strongly smelled of sex. Jim and I never talked about it, and even if he knew, his sex-making quantity and quality dramatically increased after that day. I expected the thing with Bill to be a one-time fling. And here is where the new story starts.

I wrote and published the first story as a way to work through what happened with Bill, and also as a bit of a confession. Yes, I know that telling a few thousand people on Literotica about my affair is not a "confession," but it felt good to write about it. Well, it took a few days to publish, and when it finally did, the community's reaction stunned me. Within minutes of it being published, my email filled with "anonymous feedback" from readers. From readers that wanted to see me burn in hell, or to die in a blaze of gasoline, or to have my eyes gouged out. The outrage and hate directed toward me was harsh and graphic. And it continued for days. Over 98% of my comments were hate-filled, anonymous, and from men that felt deeply angry and hurt about my story.

All this unexpected and irrational anger at first confused me, but as the weekend progressed, their consistent angry and intensely passionate reaction started to make a bit more sense. In fact, it helped me understand Jim's response to my first time cheating. When I woke up the next morning after my sex-filled day cheating with Bill, I fully expected Jim to leave me, or at least be so angry that he wouldn't be able to speak to me. But, instead, Jim asked me to get up and brush my teeth (stale beer breath – yuck) and come back to bed. After I got back in, he proceeded to eat me like he hadn't done in years, and pounded me like it was our honeymoon again. A few minutes later, he took me again in the shower, and I ate him later at (for) breakfast. Instead of being angry or punishing me for cheating, he not only seemed OK with it, but it madly aroused him. And he's stayed constantly horny since that day, and he's been happier than I've ever seen him. I don't get it, but I like to see Jim this way.

Over the weekend, as men continued to puke up their vile email, I did some research on cuckolding. I guess I generally knew it as a sexual fetish, but I had no idea how common it was, or what a powerful aphrodisiac is was for so many men. I also failed to understand how many men are terrified of it. I am aware that many men are violently homophobic due to there own sexual insecurities, and now, I understand that men can also be phobic of cuckolding, I expect for the same reasoning. It must be overwhelming to live in fear that deep inside you actually want some other man to take your woman, and know he will satisfy her more than you can. And moreover, that knowing she is with him, or watching him take her, will arouse you as never before. Rather than understand or face the fear, these men lash out, and pretend their fantasy does not exist.

But for those that so violently reject their cuckolding fantasy, such lashing out is in vain. Living the lie eventually pushes the woman into someone else's arms anyway, but permanently. The passion, the venom, and the sexual tension that cuckolding provokes in these men is enormous, and to ignore its impact is futile. I understand now that by Bill so completely satisfying me, and by doing it in front of Jim, that Jim was able to reach levels of arousal and sexual satisfaction he never had before. I may not understand it, and I may never have dreamt of doing this, but I want Jim to be happy.

So, this past Sunday, I took a break from reading my hate mail, and set up a special day for Jim and me. There's a golf resort not too far from where we live, and they have a wonderful weekday special. They offer a huge resort room, a day of golf, use of a golf cart, and a bottle or really good wine for only $200. I called to Jim to make sure he could take Tuesday off, and then confirmed my reservation, and set a mid-afternoon tee time.

On Tuesday, we slept in a little bit, went out for a very late breakfast, and got to the resort at about 2pm. We checked in and went to the room to get into our golfing clothes. The front desk upgraded us (for free!!) to a junior suite. The room was spectacular!! We were on the third floor, and overlooked a wooded area at the base of some very rugged hills. The suite had a main living area that also had a kitchen, and a huge master bedroom suite. The bedroom had a king bed, as well as a big sofa and entertainment center. One wall of the bedroom was nearly all glass, with a set of glass French doors leading to an enclosed outdoor patio. The patio had a full set of chairs and recliners, and its own refrigerator.

Our tee time was for 3, and Jim wanted to hit a few on the range before going out. So, we quickly changed into our golfing attire (or more precisely, my golf-cart-driving attire!!). Although I put on a golfing outfit, I did not plan to do any golfing today. I do, however, look pretty good in my short, tight skirt, and matching button-up shirt. Jim looked good too, in his blue checkered shorts and polo shirt. As a couple, we would be turning a few heads today!

For the most part, golfing with Jim was pretty uneventful. It was a really busy day on the course, so there was little opportunity to do anything else except to golf. Although, we did manage to have some fun between the 6th and 7th holes of the back 9. For the first time, the drive between holes became very private and secluded. As we drove, I reached over to Jim and unzipped his shorts, and put my hand inside. He was not wearing any underwear, so my hand easily grabbed his shaft, and I pulled it out. He put his foot up on the cart's seat, and I dropped one knee to the floor, and put the other near his foot on the bench. I let my mouth surround him, and sucked him into me as hard as I could. Jim let out a loud "ohhh" as my lips slipped over his rim and my mouth consumed his head. My lips slide up and down his shaft, caressing his whole length, while my tongue explored his rim and head. After a few strokes, I let his head rest deep in my mouth, and then with a deliberate push, forced him into my throat. His uncontrollable gasp of "of fuck" let me know he was enjoying my deep-throating. His precum tasted good, and soon my mouth was filled with the taste of his bulging tension. I couldn't finish him, however, as a cart came up behind us, and I had to release my grip on him and sit up. As I helped him put his dick back in his shorts, a few drops of thick white liquid grow at his tip, and roll down his shaft. "Damn it," he stammered. "I was only a couple seconds away from cumming."

The rest of the golfing experience was uneventful, and we ended up having a few drinks at the 19th hole, and then headed back to the room. By the time we got back, it was almost 7.

"Let me order room service," I said. "And let's get a shower."

I called and ordered a some small appetizers and a couple bottles of wine, and stripped to take a shower. Jim joined me, but we just kissed and fondled for a bit. We were starting to get into it when there was a knock at the door. I took my hand off his penis, grabbed a towel, and headed for the door. As expected, it was room service. "Can you take all this to the patio?" I asked. "But leave one of the bottles in here."

The server responded "yes" and headed out the patio doors. He set the patio table nicely, and put the wine in a table-side cooler. I tipped the server, and I went back to see what Jim was doing.

Jim was in the shower, head back, just enjoying the warm water. "Hey," I said as seductively as I could. "Let's get you into something comfortable before you turn into a prune!" Jim got out of the water, and I helped dry him off. I handed him one of the hotel robes, which he put on and put loosely around him.. I took his hand, and led him to the patio. Jim sat down, and I lifted the cover to his plate. It was smoked salmon sushi, one of his favorites. The server had opened the wine, and I poured him a big glass. Jim sat back and savored his sushi and wine, and I sat next to him, gently rubbing his penis. There was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I said. "Probably just room service again."

As I stepped back into the main room, I pulled the patio door closed, and locked it. Jim heard the 'click' of the deadbolt, and looked up from his snacks, startled. I could feel his eyes on me as I opened the door.

Bill walked in, and gave me a big, long hug. He looked great in his light sports shirt, and seemed like the confident kind of a guy that knew he could please a woman. I could hear the glass door rattle as Jim tried to open it, but the lock was firmly set. Bill glanced toward the patio, and then to me.

"You sure about this?" he asked with great hesitation in his voice.

"Yes," I said softly, as I unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide off his shoulders. I reached down and unbuckled his belt, and unsnapped his shorts, letting them fall to the ground. I pulled off his sandals, and Bill kicked his shorts into the bathroom. I walked to the closet, letting Bill stand there in just his cute little boxers. I returned with one of the hotel's bathrobes, and helped Bill put it on. I tied the sash lightly, and put my hands inside his robe. I grabbed each side of his boxers, and pulled them down. Bill kicked them away, and was now naked, except for the loose fitting robe.

I grab Bill's hand, and lead him toward the balcony door. As we pass the bed, I ask him, "Grab a couple pillows for us." He pulled back the comforter, and pulled two large, soft pillows from the bed. I moved him so he is about a foot from the glass door, and facing perpendicular to it. I drop the pillows at his feet, and look out at Jim. He is standing, less than 2 feet from me, his eyes gazing at the pillows. I put my arms around Bill's neck, and he holds my waist firmly. We embrace, and share a deep, long kiss. His tongue skillfully explores my mouth, letting me know there is so much more to come soon. I pull away, and slowly drop to my knees, letting my hands drag down his chest. As I am kneeling on the pillows, I undo the knot on his robe, and let it open up. It opens just enough to expose his dick, which has not yet hardened.

Even soft, Bill has an amazingly beautiful penis. It is long, probably about 4 inches, and perfectly shaped. I would expect that he is having trouble getting aroused, since my husband is watching us, and is only a couple feet away. "Relax, Bill." I say. "Jim wants us to do this. I want to do this. And I know you want to do this." I hear some noise from the balcony, and see Jim pulling a chair up the glass. He sits down, his knees up against the glass, and looks directly at Bill's dick. He really has no expression on his face, but just looks a little stunned.

I push Bill's robe further apart, and start running my fingers gently along the length of his shaft. After a few seconds, it starts to grow, and rises a bit. As it rises, I let my fingers tickle the underside of the head, which causes Bill to let out his first "oh god." With one hand I cup and caress his balls, while I form an 'O' with my thumb and forefinger on the other hand, and use it to run back and forth over his rim. It takes a least 3 or 4 minutes, but Bill grows until he is rock hard, his veins bulging and the head shiny with pressure. He looks even bigger now than on the golf course. He must be over 8 inches long, with a large well-formed head. Looking at it, I am surprised that I got this all into my mouth before!! As I continue to gently stroke him, a drop of precum begins to form, and quickly grows until it rolls away from the tip. Another drop forms as I wipe the first drop on his head. As more precum comes out, I rub it over the head, making the head slippery and wet, with my lubricated strokes becoming more silky and smooth. His clear liquid drips constantly, with some of the drops fall to the floor in long, silvery threads.

I let a big drop form, and just as it starts to roll away, I put my tongue on it. Not enough to contact his penis, but just enough to touch the drop. I pull back, and a thin string extends from his tip to my tongue. As I pull the string into my mouth, I look at Jim, and his eyes follow the drop into my mouth. I make eye contact with Jim, and while looking deep into Jim's eyes, I open my mouth slightly, and slowly move towards Bill's head. Jim's eyes move from my eyes to my lips, and grow big as my lips start to stretch around Bill's head. "Oh fuck!" Bill groans as my mouth sucks in his entire head. His head fills my mouth, and I let it slip in and out, and it makes a popping sound as the suction releases at the end of each stroke. As I continue to give his head a mouth massage, Bill continues to get harder, and it seems the head gets even bigger.

I push my mouth further onto him, and let his head rest at the opening to my throat. I push, trying to get him in, but it won't fit. With each push, Bill gives out a little grunt, both in frustration of not fitting, and reacting to the unpleasant pressure my pushing makes at the base of his penis. I reposition myself to straighten my throat a little, and try again, but to no avail. Finally, Bill grabs the back of my head and holds his head tight against my throat. "Swallow!", he says loudly. I fight my gag reflex and swallow. As I do, his head drives into my throat, as Bill lets out a deep and passionate "unbelievable!"

I begin a rhythmic pattern of full strokes, suctioning his head into my mouth as my lips move around him. When I feel his head at my throat, I push and swallow at the same time, letting him move fully into my throat. I completely bury him into me, and then pull completely off him. His taste intensifies as his tension builds, and his moans of pleasure build to a frenzy as he aches for release. As he nears completion, I shorten my strokes to concentrate on his head, which also lets me taste him better. The sweetness of his precum is replaced by a stronger, more earthy taste, letting me know to get ready for his orgasm.

As I continue to blow him, Bill becomes suddenly quite, and his head tips back. His hips stop their gyration, and he pulls away from me, almost imperceptibly. "Get ready," he moans, as I let his head slip from my mouth. I grab his shaft with my hand, and continue my rhythmic stroking motion. As he loudly groans "I'm cumming!!" I move his head and point it to the glass. A few white drops appear, and then, moments later, a thick stream of cum flies from him and splatters hard against the glass door. The sudden splash makes Jim jerk back, and is so powerful that the door loudly rocks back and forth. After the first spurt, I point Bill's head back to me, and open my mouth, which is maybe 5 inches from him. I watch as the next stream shoots out, but it misses my mouth, landing on my chin. I lift his dick just a bit, and now have the aim correct. The next 3 or 4 ropes of cum shoot deep into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat in a warm splash. I move closer to him as the spurts become shorter, and finally put my mouth over his head to let the final drops flow into me. After he finishes unloading, I use my thumb and forefinger to move from his base to the tip, forcing the last bit of cum out of him.

I pull away from him, carefully closing my mouth as I move off his head, so as not to lose a drop. I turn slightly to face the door, and open my mouth as I look at Jim. He looks into my mouth, which is filled with Bill's release. I tip my head back, and loudly swallow, letting Bill's warm gooey liquid flow into me. I give Bill's head a quick kiss, stand up, and give Bill another long, deep kiss.

Without saying a word, Bill picks up the pillows, and tosses them against the glass. He firmly grabs me, makes me face the glass and positions me behind the pillows, and strongly places my hands against the door. He stands closely behind me, and in this position, Jim is sitting just a couple feet directly in front of me. Bill reaches around from behind, and slowly unbuttons my shirt, letting it open just a bit. He puts his hands inside my shirt, cupping and caressing each breast. His hands feel incredible as they massage my whole front, and he eventually lets my shirt fall to the floor. Jim's eyes focus on my breasts as Bill rubs them and makes my nipples hard and sensitive.

"God I need you," I moan as Bill unsnaps my skirt and lets it fall to the floor. Without missing a beat, he puts his hands inside my little boy shorts, and quickly shoves them to the floor. I kick the skirt and panties away, leaving me fully naked and leaning against the glass. Bill can see Jim looking at my shaved and glistening pussy, so reaches around with both hands, and rests his hands to the side of my opening. He pulls the outer lips away, fully exposing my open and ready inner lips. He lets Jim soak in the view of my moist and waiting inner lips, and then moves his fingers to open them, too. Now, Jim has a clear view of my pussy, and from the way I feel, I'm pretty sure the tip of my clit is out in the open, too.

Bill releases my lips, but they are so aroused that they stay nearly completely open. He pulls his hands away, and his arms release from around me. He stands me up straight, and I hear him grunt a little as he lays down on the floor. He scoots under me, facing up, and rests his head on the pillows. "Let me eat you like you've never been eaten before," he says softly. A tingle builds deep in my pussy, which grows to an ache as I slowly lower myself to his waiting mouth.

I let a knee rest on each side of his head, and then let my knees spread farther apart, which acts to drop my pussy to his mouth. My lips are fully open, and without using any fingers, his tongue glides deeply into me. His tongue gyrates and lashes in my pussy, until it finally moves up to work my clit. After licking all sides of my hood, and flicking the exposed tip repeatedly, Bill puts his mouth around my hood and sucks deeply. As he sucks, he continues to tongue-stroke my clit, and I feel my wetness soaking his face. He removes his mouth, and puts a hand just above my hood, and presses back against my groin. This exposes more of my clit, and now almost a half an inch is exposed. Bill looks deeply into my eyes, and rolls his tongue into a tube. Slowly, ever so slowly, he lets my clit slide into his tongue-tube, sending a torrent of pleasure-ripples shooting through me. I look to see Jim staring at Bill's tongue as my clit slips in and out of it. Every part of my clit is being stimulated by his tongue. Bill puts several fingers in me, and the sensations become overwhelming as my clit fucks his tongue. The first spasm hit so fast and so hard that I screamed in shock. The spasms hit faster than ever before, and become more intense until I nearly fainted in ecstasy. As I finish, and the fog of satisfaction overcomes me, I look at Bill's glistening and wet face, and let out a very satisfied smile.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers
12