Gof Pro Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees are weak from the intensity of my orgasm, so I wobble as I stand up. As I move to Bill's side, I gasp, "Oh fuck, you're hard again!! I thought I just sucked out all your cum!! Oh well, I guess I'll have to fuck it some more!! Does your dick want to feel my pussy this time, or more mouth?? I will happily do either."

"Pussy please," Bill politely responds, as he stands up, too. He looks around the room, and his eyes widen as he spots an oversized ottoman next to the couch. I understand what he will soon be doing to me, so I go over and pull the comforter off the bed, and carefully fold it into quarters. Bill pushes the ottoman against the glass, and I toss the comforter on top to protect it from getting stained. Without any instruction from Bill, I climb onto the ottoman and kneel on all fours, with my body parallel to the glass.

Jim is standing against the glass, so is only about a foot from my pussy. "I'm fully satisfied, so this one is just about you," I say. "I'll make sure my pussy clamps on to you really hard, so just get yourself off anyway you want, and unload anywhere you want!!"

Bill walks behind me, his dick rock hard and throbbing in anticipation. It looks like a baseball bat as he approaches me. I spread my knees wide, and drop my head to the ottoman. I feel his dick press lightly against my opening, and without any hesitation, it drives deeply into me. We both loudly moan our pleasure together as he hits bottom. With each stroke his thighs and balls slap loudly against my butt. His hands hold my waist tightly, easily pushing and pulling me so as to make my pussy deliver him an ultimate pleasure. His member completely fills me, but I clamp down to intensify his sensations. He drives into me with animal lust, concerned only with releasing the primal tension building in his body. His sounds are not human, but the sounds of unfettered physical sex as a male animal performs its ultimate act of conquest on its female. In this act there is nothing for the female except submission. I am being taken, and soon will be filled with his precious sex-fluid, the expression of his dominance and control over me.

With a final thrust he rams his massive cock into me, and his first hot splash explodes deep in me. Splash after splash flow into me, until I am full and the excess runs in a torrent down my legs. Even after his sac is empty, he continues pounding me, until he drops to his knees in sexual exhaustion.

There is a knock on the glass door. Jim is pointing to his crotch and mouthing the word "pee". Bill and I look at each other, not really sure what to do. Jim has never been violent before, and considering all the stuff he has just watched, he has had no angry reaction at all. So, I unlock the door, and Jim quickly tugs it open and runs to the bathroom. A couple minutes later, Jim comes out, and sits on the ottoman, right on the huge stain made by Bill's cum. "I'm hungry," he says.

"I should eat something, too, since Bill is the only thing I've eaten since breakfast," I say as Bill and I laugh. "Although he was REALLY filling!!" I finish. So Bill picks up the phone and orders three hamburger dinners from room service.

"The food won't get here for 30 or 40 minutes," Bill informed us. "I could sure use a shower."

"Me too," I said.

Bill and I walk to the shower, and I can feel our fluids still rolling down my legs. Bill turns the water on, and stands waiting for it to warm up. When warm, we step into the shower and close the door, which immediately begins to steam over. Jim is also in the bathroom, and takes a seat on the toilet.

We begin to wash each other, and the warmth of the water and the slipperiness of the soap feels so good. "You got a little stubble here," Bill says as his soapy hand washes over my mound. "I think you need a shave," he says matter-of-factly.

With that he picks up a can of Jim's shaving crème and takes a large handful. He sits on the bench, and pulls me to him. He picks up one of my legs, and puts it on the bench so that my body straddles his. He smears the crème on my groin, and takes my razor. Carefully, he shaves my entire mound and surrounding area. As he finishes, he lets his hand slide over the freshly shaven mound, and the smoothness feels tremendous.

"Your turn," I say playfully.

"Jim, hand me your razor," I yell over the shower wall. I hear Jim shuffle around, and the door opens and he hands in the razor. I take a good handful of shaving crème and apply it to Bill's shaft and balls. I have Bill stand by the door, and I kneel in front of him. I wipe the steam off the door in a big circle so Jim can get a full view. Bill is only partially erect, so I grab him just below the rim and pull his shaft skin taut. I use long downward strokes with the razor to shave his entire shaft, checking with each stroke to make sure I haven't cut him. I was really surprised with how much hair was on the shaft itself. After confirming that the shaft was fully smooth, I use my thumb and forefinger to circle the base of his balls, making the skin very tight. I VERY carefully shave his balls smooth. I turn him to face the water, and rinse the shaving crème off him. I turn him back to me, and pull his semi-erect dick into my mouth. It feels so smooth now that its shaved. "I hope you get hard again soon so I can suck this smooth cock," I say seductively.

As we dry off, there's a knock at the door, and Jim goes to answer it. I smell food, and hear Jim messing around in the kitchen/dining area. We both put hotel robes back on, and walk to the kitchen. Jim has set a table for two, with the food nicely arranged on glass plates. He has poured two glasses of wine, also. Jim is sitting on the ottoman, eating his hamburger, and watching TV. So, Bill and I sit down at the table, and eat. We were both exhausted from all the sex, so there's only a little chatting during dinner.

After we get done, Jim picks up the plates, and refills our wine glasses. He walks over to the bed and pulls back the sheets, rearranges the pillows, and adjusts the lighting to a romantic glow. He turns off the TV and puts on some nice music, and moves the ottoman closer to the bed. He sits silently on the ottoman. At first Bill and I couldn't figure out what he was doing, but it soon became clear that he was setting up the bed so he could closely watch Bill's and my next fuck.

I finish dinner and walk to my suitcase, open it and retrieve a little box. I toss it to Bill. "You're going to have to work a little harder to make me cum this time," I said. "Hope your qualified to drive a vibrator!!"

Bill catches the box, and pulls the vibe out and puts it in his robe pocket. He stands up, takes my hand, and leads me to the edge of the bed, and pushes my butt back against the bed. He presses my shoulders down, so I sit, and then shoves my shoulders to the bed. In this position, my back is flat on the bed, and my legs hang over the edge so that my feet just barely touch the floor. Bill moves the ottoman, with Jim on it, to just in front of my feet. He sits down next to Jim, and takes one of my legs and puts it on the outside of him, and takes my other leg and puts it on the outside of Jim. In this position, my legs are widely spread, with both Jim and Bill are sitting between them.

Bill begins running his hands over my mound, enjoying the fresh smoothness. As he rubs, my wetness spreads over the whole area, making me incredibly slippery and sensitive. He massages my outer lips for awhile, and then caresses and kneads my inner lips. He lets his fingers start rubbing my hood, and soon I begin to writhe in anticipation. Using his other hand, he puts his pointer finger deep inside me, and searches until he finds the smooth nub of my g-spot. He presses hard against it, and the waves of pleasure surround me. Even though I'm focused on my 'g' sensations, I hear the vibe turn on, announcing its promised mechanical pleasure. He lays the vibe length-ways along my hood, and presses it into me. This slows and deepens the vibration, and with his rubbing my g-spot, the sensations were indescribable. As if that wasn't enough, soon I felt the warmth of his tongue as he lashed against the other side of my hood. My senses were overloading as I hurled toward my climax.

"You can't cum yet." he said breathlessly as he stopped rubbing me.

"Noooooooooooo. Let me cum!!" I begged.

Instead, he stood up, lifting my legs over his shoulders as he rose up. I hear the ottoman sliding back, and can see Jim's face as Bill's dick positions itself to strike. In one continuous motion, and without even touching his shaft, Bill's cock slides into me. He takes several long slow strokes, and then stops when he is nearly out of me. "Hey guys, look at this!" Bill says excitedly as he looks at my lower stomach. I prop my head up, and Jim stands up and moves to Bill's side. With both of us intently watching, Bill slowly slides his massive dick into me. As it gets about half-way in, I see my stomach rise slightly at the place where the rim of his head would be.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim. " I can see your head moving in and out of me!" As he stroked in and out, his head makes a ripple that waved across my stomach. I put my hand lightly on my stomach, and could feel the rise and fall as he moved. I then took both hands, formed them into the shape of a 'U', and pressed them into my stomach so that my hands could feel the sides and top of his dick: while it was in me!! As I pressed into his dick, Bill moaned loudly as my already tight pussy gripped his member even more.

As I closed my eyes to enjoy my pounding, a hand pushed mine to the side, and pressed into my stomach even harder. I expected that it was Bill, trying to increase his stimulation, but, it was Jim. Jim pressed his fingers firmly into my stomach in a way that partially blocked Bill's dick after he was about 2/3 in. Each time that Bill hit Jim's fingers, Bill would push harder, and his dick would force itself past Jim's fingers. "Oh fuck, that's just like the feeling when she's throating me!" Bill moaned.

Bill got the vibrator back on, and started to work on my clit. My tension quickly grew as the vibrations flowed through me. Bill continued his rhythmic strokes, which got more slippery and velvety as Bill's precum lubricated me. I felt the first vibration deep in my pussy just as Bill's first spurt emptied into me. His cock lurched and spasmed as he came, sending me down the path of orgasmic bliss. That first little pussy-tremble erupted into wave after wave of gut wrenching spasms, each more pleasurable than the last. Jim continued to press into my stomach as we both came. His hand vibrated as my walls spasmed and Bill's dick exploded. We finished cumming together, and collapsed, sexually spent.

I don't even remember getting ready for bed, but I woke up around midnight, and Bill and I were next to each other in bed, naked, with the sheets and comforter tucked neatly around us. I guess Jim must have put us to bed, and he was asleep on the couch.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and toast. Jim made a small breakfast for all of us, and he is sitting on the ottoman, waiting for us to wake up. Bill is still sound asleep, but his morning erection proudly lifted the covers far above his body. Jim looks at me, and then at Bill's morning wood. Without a word, Bill went to the bathroom, and brought back a big bottle of lotion and a hand towel. I held out my hand, and he put three of four big squirts of lotion into the palm of my hand. I closed my hand to spread the lotion over all my fingers, and gently pulled back the covers. I put my hand around Bill's shaft, and begin long, tight strokes. Within a few strokes, Bill moaned his approval, and opened his eyes. The lotion quickly adsorbed into Bill's dick, so every twenty or so strokes I stop, extend my hand, and Jim put more lotion into my hand. After a few minutes of my steady stroking, Bill's head tilts back, and he moans out a good morning "I'm cumming", and lets 6 or so powerful spurts fly to his stomach. As the last drops of cum roll onto my hand, Jim hands me the towel. I wipe Bill and me clean, and hand it back to Jim.

Bill gets up, has some toast and coffee, and dresses to leave. As he stands up to go, I give him one final hug and a short kiss goodbye. "That is the best I've ever been fucked," he said. "Anytime you need a good screwing, just let me know and I'll be right over!!" With that Bill left.

By the time the door closed, Jim was already out of his clothes. He grabbed my hand, and led me toward the bed. He laid down on his back, and pulled me on top of him. Over the next few hours Jim fucked, sucked, and ate me in every position imaginable. It was his best sex ever!!

I'm putting this story into Literotica on Thursday, so hopefully it will publish by Saturday. I hope so, because I have a full day of golfing set with Bill and Jim, and then are going over to Bill's house for another night of fucking. Jim is really excited about Saturday evening. He even went online and ordered a set of sex sheets for Bill and I to use. I've never used these before, but they sound great. The bottom sheet is one big Velcro sheet, and the "anchors" get strapped to hands, legs, neck, etc, and then can be stuck anyplace on the sheet. It looks like a really easy and fun way to add a little restraint to the evening. Jim said he also got a "spreader bar." I'm not sure what that is, but I'm excited to try it out!!! So, if you email me this weekend, I'll not be able to get back to you, since Bill will have me stuck to the sheets most of Saturday. And after watching all that, I expect to be fucking Jim all day on Sunday!!! Hope y'all get laid too!!

12