Goin' Down with Kathie Lee

Story Info
Freaky elevator fun with Kathie Lee Gifford.
1.8k words
3.59
6.8k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a freaky elevator fuck parody... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

I was standing in the back of the large elevator looking at her. She had on a fur coat. Yeah, she's a stuck up bitch. She had the dark celebrity shades on too. Tight jeans, a white tank top, no bra, she knew she was hot. So did my hard fucking cock. It tented out my pants. She was ignoring me though, playing the hot celebrity bitch role. She played it well.

All of a sudden, the elevator jumped and stopped. She pushed the emergency button, but nothing. No movement, no answer from anyone, nothing. She still ignored me. She took off her shades and looked around the buttons. She took off her fur and hung it on a hook. She shook her head and had an angry look on her sexy, mature face. She finally acknowledged me. "Looks like we're stuck." Mistress of the obvious. I ignored her. My cock was rock hard, watching her tits jiggle in her top, as she moved.

She looked disgusted being stuck on this damn elevator with just me. She scoffed and folded her arms. "Well, since I'm stuck here with you, I'm Kathie Lee Gifford." She finally looked at me, like I was a servant of hers. She quickly looked away from my cock tent.

"I know who you are... I just don't give a shit." I looked away from her, I was gonna put this bitch in her place. She huffed and puffed with her arms folded. I pulled my cock out. I let it hang there. She looked back at me and got pissed off. She turned her back to me in disgust.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Put that damn thing away too!!" I smirked. I gotta admit, I was having fun messing with her. I shook my cock at her. I even lit a blunt, bouncing my cock and smoking. It didn't make her happier. "Put that out jackass. We're on an elevator and that's illegal anyway. Stop bouncing your damn cock too. I don't care how big it is, it's gross and I'm a lady! Great, I'm suck on an elevator with a pot smoking pervert. " I smiled and got ready to set her off, like a fireworks display.

"Lady? You got great tits, bitch, that's all I see... And the fuckers sag anyway... They probably looked nice 30 years ago though." She was ready to fight. I laughed and smoked. I blew some smoke her way and she coughed, waving her hand to clear it.

"My tits are way better than great, you fucking loser! 30 years ago? Do you have any idea how many fans write me and tell me, they jerk off to my tits everyday?" She turned away and smirked, mad as hell that I would not recognize her titty greatness. It was time to get to the fun stuff. I put my blunt out, walked up behind her and pulled her arms behind her back. She struggled to free them. "Let me go, you fucking weirdo!!" She jerked her arms, but I was too strong.

"Listen bitch! I'm gonna feel you up, so just shut the fuck up and enjoy it!" I groped her tits. They felt great. No bra really made them even better. I pulled her nipples hard and rolled them between my fingers, alternating tits. I squeezed her beautiful tits hard. Her sweet milk shot out and wet her tank top. I smirked and groped them even rougher. Kathie Lee fought the whole time, jerking her body and arms, trying to free herself from my grasp. "Let me go asshole!!" She demanded. Those tits were fun as hell to grope. I kept squeezing them, alternating between the two and her milk kept shooting out, soaking her tank top. She kept fighting, but her nipples were so hard, I knew she liked it. I kept roughly squeezing those great tits. She finally accepted my groping and just looked disgusted. She didn't try to free her arms. I could tell she was putting on an act.

I pulled her milk soaked tank top over her tits and sucked them ravenously. I sucked each tit hard, stuffing as much of each one in my mouth, as I could. Kathie Lee moaned, but squirmed against me. "Stop that damnnnnnnnnnn..." She protested, but moaned louder, as I pulled the tits with my mouth, shaking my head, as I sucked out her tasty milk out, swallowing it down. I pulled her tank top back down over her tits and pushed her to the floor.

"Here, let me clean that for you bitch!" I smirked at her and pissed all over her top. She was shocked I would do that. I spit on her face and she was angry and shocked. She moved her head, like she was trying to avoid the piss barrage. I spit in her face again and kept pissing. I covered her tank top. It was soaked in her tit milk and my warm piss. She looked at me with an angry and disgusted look, but I didn't give a shit. I was dominating her and I was fucking enjoying every second of it. I pissed on her face. She stopped moving and just looked at me. She realized I was in charge. She opened her mouth, like she was going to yell at me and I pissed right in it. She just let it pour out of her mouth. Her eyes were locked on mine.

Her outrage was fake and I knew it. She was enjoying my domination of her, but I didn't really care if she was or not. I pissed all over that sexy, mature, famous face, down to her tits, covering them and back to her mouth, filling it. She let it just gush out of her mouth. She still didn't wanna swallow it, but I changed that. I shoved my cock in her mouth and down her throat and pissed directly down it. She gagged and coughed up, but you could see her throat muscles contract and swallow my piss. She finally realized that she was beaten and gave in. She swallowed the rest of my piss. She even sucked my cock, as it pissed down her thirsty throat. She smiled around my cock, while sucked me off. She wanted my jizz too, but I made her wait for it.

Just when I felt I was gonna cum, I pulled out and slapped her face again. I pushed her down to the floor and pulled her pants and thong off. I kept the white thong. I put her legs on my shoulders and slammed my hard cock up her pussy. I drilled up her so fucking hard. She immediately screamed out in pleasure and squirted all over my cock. I kept slamming up her sexy fucking twat, my hands squeezing her milk and piss soaked tits, as I slammed that sweet, mature pussy harder harder harder harder hardeerrrrrrr!! "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUU FUCKINGGGGGGGG BASTARDDDDDDDD!!" Kathie Lee screamed out. She squirted again, blasting pussy nut all over my rampaging cock.

I just pounded that sexy snatch all the fucking way in and out, my hard cock throbbing, pummeling her milf cunt, stretching it and pleasing it. She squirted again. I pulled out and watched her pussy nut shoot out all over the floor and the wall too. I shoved my fucking cock up her soft ass and stretched that hole wide, pounding it mercilessly. She screamed in pain/pleasure and squirted again, all over me. I smirked at her and slapped her fucking face. "DO IT BITCH!! SLAP ME HARDER MOTHERFUCKER!!" She looked right at me and said, craving me. I slapped her face harder and she spit on me. I spit in her mouth and she swallowed it, smiling big, lusting for me and my sexual domination of her spoiled ass.

I drilled her milf ass relentlessly, so fucking fast and hard. My cock thrust up it with blazing speed, throbbing hard, drilling that world famous, mature, tan ass. Kathie Lee screamed out, "I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG YOU FUCKING ASSHOLEEEEEEE!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN AND I FUCKING LOVE ITTTTTT!!" She let loose with a massive squirt. It flooded me, the floor and painted the wall behind me. She kept screaming and cumming and I kept drilling her ass, holding in my cum. I finally couldn't hold out any longer so I pulled out, threw her over on her back and strolled her gorgeous fucking chest. I fucked those world famous titties, squeezing them as I fucked them. She sucked my cock head. Her tit milk flew out and she lapped at it with her outstretched tongue, when she wasn't sucking my cock.

I pulled out of her mouth, looked at her, spit in her open mouth and BLASTED HER FACE AND MOUTH WITH MY FUCKING JIZZ!! I shot out a massive load of cream, covering her gorgeous fucking face and filled her hungry mouth. She looked so slutty with her red lipstick smeared all over my cock and her face. She grunted and moaned, sucking my pulsing cock, swallowing down every drop of jizz. She sucked me totally dry, her guttural moans of lust echoed in the elevator. She kept sucking my cock. I grabbed her fucking hair and just pounded her fucking mouth, fucking it so fucking fast, her cheeks stretched around my invading cock. . My cock drove down into her throat and fucked it mercilessly. Her throat bulged out around my cock and she sucked me as hard as she could. I pushed all the fucking way down her throat and pumped my second load of jizz right into her stomach. She sucked every fucking drop out, her tongue licking around my cock, as she sucked me clean. Her gorgeous lips wrapped so tight around my cock.

I smacked her face again, my lust for her, burning through my gaze into her eyes. She sucked me totally and completely dry. I stood up and calmly looked down at her and pissed right in her face again. She smiled and held her face still. She smiled at me the whole fucking time. She finally opened her mouth and swallowed my incoming piss, as it splattered all over her mature, milf face. I shook my cock, letting the last drops of warm piss hit her face, when I was done and put my cock away. I walked to the front of the elevator and turned my back to her now. She fixed her soaking wet clothes and got dressed. The elevator popped back on and we didn't say a word to each other. She put her fur and shades back on and the elevator took us to the basement garage. The door opened and I walked out. She grabbed my arm. "Same time tomorrow?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah." I calmly and confidently responded. We walked to our cars. We fuck like that everyday. We didn't even have to stop the elevator ourselves that time. She always plays the stuck up bitch and I'm the guy putting her in her place. Too bad for the people that clean the elevator, but we both love wild, freaky sex. It's always a fucking fun time... Goin' Down With Kathie Lee.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers