Going All The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My, you are wet, naughty girl,” says Cheyenne. “I’m looking forward to lap up your cunt milk from those lips.”

“Steady on, you two horny bitches,” interrupts Dick our little foreplay. “So, you will do it?” The smile on Dick’s face melts my resistance. Maybe I can show miss smarty pussy a thing or two. Dick continues: “The scene is where the two women fall in love and my character confronts them with a choice. So he’s only going to fuck one.”

“I want to change the script.” When I saw Dick fuck Cheyenne earlier, a possibility came up. Maybe love between more than two people is possible. My parents were not just horny fuckers. They knew something I am only starting to realize now. “The three main characters must end up loving one another.”

I cannot or won’t stop Cheyenne’s finger entering my pussy and frigging my clit. Melanie looks absolutely disgusted with our display of affection. Action is needed and I quickly finish lunch, excuse Melanie and myself in order to prepare for the next setup.

“See you on set in half and hour. Don’t be late.” I take Melanie’s hand, pick up my discarded clothes and rush off to the van. On the way, I quickly throw the two torn pieces of cloth over my exposed body and enter the van. I close the door and fling Melanie on the desk. I quickly tear off her jeans, her wet white panties and t-shirt and splay her legs open. I need to fuck someone else other than Dick, to get even. And besides, I must prepare for my love scene with Cheyenne and I still owe Melanie a favor. She half protests as I move my hands up her legs to the center, where her clean-shaven pussy is anxiously waiting. I touch her outer labia and feel a shudder running through her body.

“Are you sure you’ll be able to help me?” I kiss her tits and play with her nipples.

“Yesss.” Melanie isn’t listening anymore. Her passion has taken over. Her pussylips open like butterfly wings to show me the wet pink groove of her vagina. It has been a while since I’ve tasted another female’s nectar. I’m glad I can get reacquainted with the flavor by licking Melanie instead of Cheyenne. The pearl of her small clit hides beneath a beautiful hood and as I open her lips further, I see her glistening pink insides. I lower my mouth and push out my tongue to meet her pussy. Melanie can’t take the suspense anymore and pushes her cunt into my face. I realize there is no time for foreplay.

I dart my tongue out into her cunt and move it around inside her. I lick up and down and drink the sweetness of her womanhood. Her juices run down over her anus. I follow the dripping trail till my tongue to the gate of her backdoor. Her wetness with my saliva lubricates the puckerhole enough for me to stick in a finger past the pincher ring. I hear a moan escape between her clenched teeth. I return my tongue to her pleasure slit and move it over and between the folds, ever increasing the pace.

Then Melanie pushes something in my hand; a large dildo. “Good girl,” I mumble into her open cunt. I feel her wetness covering my face. I run the dildo up and down her wet slit before I push it into her cunt hole. I pump the monster with frenzy into her and within a minute, she begins to shudder uncontrollably. More wetness runs down over her anus as I move the dildo to her ass. Now, well lubricated it easily slips into the tight hole. I continue my attention to her clit with my tongue and my mouth. I suck, tease, and lap her nether region while I fuck her ass with the dildo. Then Melanie comes with a silent scream, bucking under my mouth.

I get up from my knees between her legs, give her a wet with cunt juice kiss and quickly pick the script from under her beautiful ass. I scan through the action and dialogue and the rush off to make-up and wardrobe.

The crew is already at the location when I arrive, dressed in tight fitting but torn britches, and a shredded white blouse tied at the ends. The sword is tied around my waist. I have dirt marks on my face, arms and the exposed parts of my breasts. My breasts are too large for the small blouse and my erect nipples push through the torn places of the thin material. The britches fit so snuggly around my pussy that my lips and clit are clearly visible through the thin material. I am definitely bigger than Tessa and we didn’t have time to get a new set of clothes. Well, I won’t wear it for too long, so what the heck.

I play a female pirate who is on the run from the authorities in England and has landed up on the remote hideaway. The scene is where I was off all the dirt I picked up during my escape from the gallows. Cheyenne will join me at her favorite personal spot.

The location is next to a beautiful waterfall amidst the tropical rainforest. The sun throws yellow arrows through the thick canopy onto the emerald forest down below. Splashes of bright colors of red, yellow, blue and white flowers speckle the green canvas. I can imagine that this could be paradise. And now I have the opportunity to make love to two beautiful people in this lovely setting. The only problem we will have is with the noise of tropical birds and the waterfall. We won’t be able to record any dialogue. Who needs to talk when you can fuck?

Cheyenne arrives with my husband in tow. Pangs of jealousy rise up inside me, but I force it down. Cheyenne is dressed in a long white skirt and blouse. Dick is dressed as a nobleman without the jacket. They look great in the setting, so out of place. Melanie arrives with the script notes and setup plan. I quickly instruct the crew what I want and before long, we are ready to roll.

“Action.”

I take a deep breath and take the first step to go all the way.

I stumble into the clearing, gasping for breath. I look around, get up and splash into the water. The cameras follow my actions. I scoop the clear water and drink from my cupped hand. Refreshed, I tear off my tatters, take my sword in hand and walk to the waterfall.

The one camera crew sets the camera on a tripod closer to the action and when they’re ready, I start to wash my face, slipping my hands down my neck to my dirty breasts. At first, I just try to get rid of the dirt but then my hands caressing my breasts, turn me on. I scoop both tits in my hands and play with them. My nipples are sensitive and I shudder as I touch them. I tweak the tips between my thumbs and fingers, pulling on them. I throw my head backwards in passion. My knees buckle.

I continue my bathing ritual. My hands slowly move over my flat tummy, down to my cunt. Now I don’t care about dirt anymore, I just want release. My hand moves up and down my slit, opening my pussy for the camera to record. I push two fingers in my wet cunt and deliberately move them rhythmically in and out. I take my clit between my thumb and forefinger and masturbate on the small cock. My pussy is dripping wet, not from the waterfall but from my own passion. I turn my back to the camera, bend down, pussy and ass pointing at the camera, and start to fingerfuck myself. As my orgasm explodes, I drop in the water, grab my sword and turn around.

“Cut!” I shout. I slowly get to my feet, still wobbling from a real orgasm.

“Did you come?” asks Melanie suddenly next to me.

“Fuck, yes. How was it?”

“Great,” applauds Dick form the side, where he and Cheyenne are sitting on chairs.

“Cheyenne, you’re up next,” informs Melanie my co-actor.

Still naked, I quickly change hats and become director again. I place one camera close to the spot where I dropped in the water, grabbed my sword and turned around. The other one will cover the other side of the action. We pick up the action on my masturbation, looking towards the camera, with my tits dangling before it. As I turn, the camera will pick up Cheyenne in the background as I “attack” her.

“Ready? Action!” I scream, drop to my knees, grab my sword and move towards Cheyenne. The cameras are now on a steadycam and are able to follow the action uninterrupted. Pointing the sword at Cheyenne I demand she remove her clothes so I can at least wear something more fashionable that torn britches. The sword gives her no choice but to obey. As her last piece of clothing falls on the green grass, I start to drop to the ground, exhausted.

More concerned about the well-being of the stranger than her nudity, Cheyenne catches me in her arms. She lays me down and thoroughly inspects my body for any injuries. Satisfied that I’m okay, she gently puts my head in her naked lap and caresses my face. She flicks away loose strands of my red hair from my face and glides her hands over my cheeks, my neck to my breasts. Tracing circles around my nipples, she bends down and kisses me. After awhile I wake up, see the angel of mercy and kiss her back. Cheyenne pushes her tongue in my mouth and I suck on it hungrily. She leans forward and gives me her left breast to suckle on. I stick out my tongue; lap the top of her breast before I bite softly on her teat.

Meanwhile her hand travels down my stomach to my groin, caressing my naked mound. I open my legs for the camera to get a close up of my pussy. Taking her time, she dips her middle finger between my wet pussylips and into my cunt. Then she brings her dripping finger to her breast and smears my cunt juice on her nipple. Holding her breast out to my hungry mouth, she returns her finger to my cunt. I’ve never tasted myself on another woman’s breast and the flavor sends passion to my cunt to meet Cheyenne’s thrusting finger.

Regaining my strength, I sit up and we kiss again, squashing our boobs together. I take charge and turn her on her back. I kiss her breasts, suck on her nipples and trace wet roads down to her pussy. With my ass in the air and the camera on my right, I tuck my hair behind my ear, and flick my tongue over her clit and open her pussylips with both hands. The camera has an excellent view of her spread pussy. I then slip a finger from underneath into her cunt and twirl it around inside.

The other camera follows the contours of my naked body to my raised rear end where Cheyenne has my puffy pussy wide open and two fingers stuck in it. In and out, in and out, it goes, sending small spasm down my body. Then she kisses me deeply on my puffy nether lips and sticks her tongue into my secret garden. Her nose touches my anus as she tries to fuck me deeper with her cock of a tongue.

Then she rolls me over, throws my legs over my head and points my pussy towards heaven. Fuck this woman is good. She knows all the tricks in the porn book. The camera now has a great view of my two holes and can record anything Cheyenne plans for my cunt. I expect a tongue or a finger but then she takes her tit in both hands and fucks my slippery wet pussy with it. The strange feeling of the soft breast in me is too much for me to retain my composure. I shake as the orgasm hits me, and I collapse in a naked bundle on the ground.

That is the cue for Dick to confront his new love interest. He enters:

“What is going on here?”

“I found this young woman in need of attention.”

“Why are you both naked?”

“I did not want to get my garments wet, my love.”

Corny dialogue, I know, but what can you do when viewers fast-forward the dialogue scenes to the fucking? So, fast-forward to the fucking.

Dick pulls off his shirt and puts in beneath my head. Cheyenne sits naked on my other side and massages my breasts. Dick looks at my naked spread-out body and shifts uncomfortably around.

“Kiss her breast, maybe that will revive her,” says Cheyenne, immediately licks, and kisses my tits. Dick does the same and revives in no time. I respond to the caresses, take Dick cock in my hand and begin to suck it. I really love his dick and take care to spend more time on all his sensitive areas. Cheyenne, in the meantime has opened my legs and plants kisses on my thighs before she dips a finger into my cunt.

I have forgotten all about the cameras, but I don’t care. Here I am, a qualified film director, directing and starring in a porn movie. My class mates would either make me the laughing stock of Hollywood or praise me for my chutzpah for finding work I love.

I roll over Dick so that Cheyenne is lying on her back, her right bum against Dick’s cock. I raise her open legs, suck his cock one more time and insert his throbbing penis from behind into her sopping cunt. He fucks her while I lick her clit and his pumping shaft. I squeeze his slapping balls in my hand, ready to pleasure or hurt him.

Decision time: Do I become a porn star/director/wife or a sad unemployed director standing on Hollywood Boulevard with a handwritten piece of paper:

‘WILL DIRECT FOR FOOD’.

I play gently with his balls and continue to lick Cheyenne’s clit.

THE END

FADE TO BLACK

I hope you have enjoyed this sexual fantasy. Please email me your reactions.

12