Going All the Way at the Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
200 Followers

I squeezed my breasts and sometimes raised my hips off the ground as Kelly expertly brought me to new heights of sexual pleasure. With Kelly's face buried between my legs, I was in heaven. At one point, I opened my eyes, thinking about the incredible experience I was in the midst of, and for some reason looked to my left. I jumped and let out a gasp as I could have sworn I had seen someone or something move near a couple of juniper trees that concealed our rock outcropping from the ridgeline beyond.

Kelly raised her head from between my legs, the area from her nose to chin glistening with my wetness, and asked what was wrong. I whispered I thought I had seen someone over to our left. She discounted the thought that someone was there, but kept looking all the same. Next thing I knew, she quickly stood up, totally nude, and marched right over toward the trees. I heard her say in raised voice, "Hey, don't walk away, come here."

I was frozen with mortification. Someone saw. Someone saw another woman eating my pussy. What if I knew the person, or that person knew someone I knew? I looked in the direction Kelly had marched just in time to see her step behind the trees. I could only catch glimpses of her bare skin through the tree branches. Almost as soon as she disappeared behind the trees, she emerged tugging along a guy clad in hiking clothes along behind her. He was giving token resistance as she pulled him by his arm.

"Kai, look what I found. This guy was spying on us. How long have you been there?" she asked turning to the guy. "Just a few minutes, I swear," he said. "I'm sorry."

Kelly told him to sit down on a rock, about six feet from where I was still laying, trying desperately to cover my bare breasts with my right arm while using my left hand, fingers splayed, to hide my exposed pussy.

My attention was diverted as I quickly scanned the area to see how far away my clothes were. There were about 15 feet away in a pile on the ground. Kelly just stood there, still completely naked, about three feet from the guy, hands on hips looking annoyed.

Deciding my clothes were too far away to get without getting up and exposing myself further to this guy, I turned my gaze to him. He was in his 20s, I guess. Not bad looking. He seemed to be in shape and clearly had a hard-on. He made a valiant attempt to hide it, but Kelly and I both knew he was hard and likely had been pleasuring himself while watching us.

"Where are you from?" Kelly asked, her voice rising in frustration. "Lander, Wyoming," he said. "I'm doing a two week road trip around Montana and Idaho hiking and mountain biking along the way. This is my last day here in town."

Thank goodness he wasn't a local I thought. Kelly must have been thinking the same thing as I noticed her looking a bit relieved as well.

"Alright, you want to get off watching us, that's alright with me," Kelly said turning toward me. "That alright with you, Kai?" Catching me totally off guard, I responded, "Sure," without even thinking.

"Sound good to you...," she paused clearly wanting to hear his name. "Todd," he said. "...Todd?" Kelly finished. "Uhh, yeah, that sounds really good."

"Okay, but there's no way you are going to sit there with your clothes on. Lose the shirt, shorts and whatever you have on under there." Todd clearly was not going to let a little shyness keep him from participating in what must have been an experience of wet dream caliber. He stood up and dropped his shorts, lowered his boxers and stepped out of both. To finish up, he pulled his shirt off over his head.

You Can Look, But Don't Touch

While he was stripping, Kelly walked back over toward me and kneeled next to me facing Todd across my nude body. She put her hands on my tummy. Todd stood there with his dick as hard as it could be, pointing up at his chin, flat against his stomach. We both were looking at him. I withdrew my eyes from him long enough to look up at Kelly's naked breasts dangling enticingly above my midsection. "Now what," Todd said.

"There is no 'now what'," Kelly shot back. "You watch. You get off. You watch some more, or you leave." Just as she finished her curt retort, she swung a leg over my head and straddled me. I looked up and was treated with a close-up view of her nice, tan ass. I reached up and put my hands on it, just as she raised it up and backed up five or six inches until her crotch was right above my face. Now my view included nothing but her shaved pussy. I glanced over at Todd, who I could see just around Kelly's bent knee. He had his dick in his hand and was slowly pumping it up and down and staring at Kelly and me.

My view of Todd quickly disappeared as Kelly began lowering her pussy toward my face. I remember wondering just before her crotch covered my face how her knees were going to hold up on the hard rock. That thought was fleeting as I got my first-ever taste of another woman's juices.

Just as her wet pussy lips touched my nose and mouth, it was almost as if someone had flipped a switch. I was right back as turned on as I was before Todd's appearance interrupted our ecstasy. I didn't care one bit that he was there. I was so focused on the pleasure at hand.

My first moves to pleasure Kelly were timid. My mind was whirring with so many new sensations, it took me a few moments to really get into it. After all, that day was a day of firsts. First, I had stripped naked outdoors and sunbathed in the nude. Second, I did so with another woman. Third, that woman also was naked. Fourth, that woman touched my naked body. Fifth, I touched that naked woman's body. Sixth, I was knowingly exhibiting my naked body in front of a man I did not know. Seventh, a nude woman was sitting on my face and licking my pussy while a strange man looked on.

After a few tentative licks, followed by Kelly moving her crotch around my nose and chin, I reached up and grabbed Kelly's hips and pressed my mouth tight to her pussy. I pushed my tongue up inside Kelly as far as I could and licked her inside and out. She kept moving her crotch, providing me access to different areas, from her asshole to her clit. Whatever spot presented itself, I willingly caressed it with my tongue.

Meanwhile, she had hooked her arms under my legs and was eagerly using her expert tongue on my pussy. The thrill of exploring for the first time another woman's most intimate spot combined with the incredible feelings derived from her licking between my legs was almost too much. I tried to keep eating Kelly, but had to keep pausing to catch my breath as she brought me nearer and nearer to orgasm. Finally, after about 30 seconds of concentrated tongue flicking across my clit, I let go. Just as my orgasm washed over me, Kelly knew to ease off. As my leg and stomach muscles released their tension, Kelly have me a few last licks as deep inside me as she could.

One Good Turns Deserves Another

"Hey back there, did you like that, Kelly asked. "Oh my God, that was amazing," I said as I opened my eyes and took in the close-up sight of Kelly's puckered shaved asshole and wet pussy. "Good, please finish me off, too," she said almost breathlessly.

She quickly swung a leg over me, turned around and swung her other leg back over me. She now was again straddling me, but this time facing me. "Throw me your shirt and shorts," she said to Todd. He let go of his erect cock and tossed them to her. She put the shirt under one knee and the shorts under the other. I glanced at Todd while Kelly was arranging her knee pads. He now was standing near the rock where Kelly had him sit earlier. He had grabbed his dick again and was intently staring at the two of us.

With Todd's clothes positioned as knee pads, Kelly inched forward. Every other movement or so, I could feel her wet pussy brush across part of my stomach or chest, each time, I'll bet, leaving a wet spot. As she moved her way up my body, I alternated my gaze from her breasts, which swayed side to side every time she inched forward, to her shaved pussy getting closer and closer to my mouth. Finally, with her pussy almost touching my chin, she raised up and rolled her hips forward and closed the gap between her pussy and my mouth. Right then, I reached up behind her, put my hands on her ass and pulled her crotch to my mouth. Opening wide, I placed my mouth right on her pubic bone and began flicking my tongue rapidly across her clit, just like she had done to me. Her position, sitting on my face facing forward, gave me much more direct access to her clit. I could tell by her light coos and moans and the intensifying movement that she was nearing her own orgasm.

I felt Kelly's hands on either side of my face as I kept licking. She leaned forward, breathing heavy. Looking up, I was treated to a wonderful view of her large breasts swaying above me with each breath. I few seconds later, she sucked in a sharp breath, held it and let out a long, heavy sigh as she came. Kelly sat up straight, leaning her head back, and took a few more deep, relaxing breaths. As she did this, she put more of her weight on my face, but I didn't care. I really enjoyed the feeling of having another woman's wet pussy filling my mouth.

With her post-orgasm recovery complete, Kelly lifted her pussy off my face, stood up and looked at Todd. He was standing nearer to us that before, perhaps three feet away. He still had his hard dick and balls in his hands and was sliding his shaft up and down with his right hand. He hadn't cum yet. Kelly, again hands on hips, said, "I cannot believe you haven't finished yet, after all that!" "Kai, come here, let's give him a hand."

I got up and stood next to Kelly, feeling a bit apprehensive, but willing to see what she had in mind. With two naked women standing before him, Todd continued unabashedly stroking his dick. Kelly bent down and picked up Todd's shirt and shorts that she had been using as knee pads. She handed the shirt to me and wordlessly kneeled down in front of Todd. She motioned for me to join her as Todd stopped stroking his dick and dropped his hands to his side.

A Woman's Work is Never Done

"Let's finish him off. It shouldn't take much," Kelly said to me. I dropped the shirt on the rock and kneeled down next to Kelly. With Todd's dick now at eye level, it seemed quite large. As I was marveling at his size, Kelly reached out and took him in her fist and started pumping up and down. She told me to lightly play with his balls and stroke his inner thighs and ass. I did as she instructed and cupped his balls in my hand and gently tested their weight. Meanwhile, Kelly kept pumping. After I was satisfied with the weight of his balls, I used a light touch and reached up between his legs and dragged my fingernails lightly across his ass cheeks, down his ass crack and back to his balls.

Just as my fingers got back to his balls, he came. With Kelly still pumping his cock shaft, his cum shot out a couple of feet. Most of his cum landed on the rock between Kelly and I, but a few ropes splattered across our thighs and one glob landed on one of Kelly's breasts. She looked down at the white goo on her left breast and watched as it slid and dripped off the tip of her nipple. She let go of his cock, stood up and tossed his shorts to him. I did the same with his shirt.

As Todd got dressed, Kelly moved behind me and put her arms around me with her hands on my breasts. She held me like that until Todd finished dressing and turned to leave, saying only, "Thanks, you guys. That was great."

As soon as he disappeared, Kelly let go of my breasts, turned me around and gave me a long, sensuous French kiss. As our lips parted, she said, "That was so hot. I hope I didn't freak you out too much."

I assured her I enjoyed the experience and certainly wouldn't soon forget it. With smiles on both our faces, we set about gathering our clothes, getting dressed and preparing for the hike back to our cars.

We set out about 10 minutes later, chatting casually as we made our way back to the marked trail down the mountain. With each step, at least for the first mile or two, I was vividly reminded of what had just happened as my thong panties kept creeping in between my still-wet pussy lips.

Soon, however, things down there returned to normal and we made good time down the trail. We did not talk much about the intimate experience we just shared, until we got back to our cars.

As we were about to launch into that uncomfortable, post-coital "call-you-later" dance, Kelly stepped right up against me, face-to-face, and put her hands again on my breasts, this time through my shirt, and said, "I really want to feel your mouth on my pussy again, soon."

After what I had just been through, nothing she could say or do would have caught me off guard. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Deal, but next time I get to sit on your face. Give me a call."

With those words still hanging in the air, I slid into my car and backed out of the parking lot waving. She watched me leave with a knowing smile on her face.

Scoob
Scoob
200 Followers
12