Going Back Into The Closet

Story Info
Gay women tries to get pregnant.
2k words
4.08
101.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
476 Followers

Wanting to have a child and being gay was a challenge I never envisioned before this point in my life. On one hand, it would have been far more difficult if I were a man, but as a female my biggest challenge was how to get “knocked up”.

My partner Jane and I had been together for over three years. We discussed adopting, artificial insemination, or the easiest option; simple sex with a man.

Now, the first option would be a challenge, and could take years to get done. Or we could cut corners and adopt in the third world, but the thought of that option honestly scared me to death as well as being brutally expensive.

The second option would work, but then again it would cost a lot of money and require going through a complete medical procedure.

So the option we chose was simply “simple sex with a man”. Jane reluctlantly agreed to this option, with one stipulation; the man could never know he was fathering my child. This option had both merits, barriers as well as challenges. The merits would be the ease and the cost. The challenge would be finding a willing participant, but after a few minutes of thinking it through I concluded “hell, half of the men in the world would agree to fuck any twenty-four year old woman who works out regularly. Lesbian or not!”.

The challenge would be – returning back into the closet. I knew lots of men in Tampa that would probably oblige, the problem was keeping the father a secret within our circle of friends and acquaintances. So I chose to do the dirty deed in Las Vegas, where “what ever happens here, stays here”. So Jane agreed as I booked my travel for Labor Day weekend.

Jane agreed I could make all my own choices as long as I chose a strong father. And kept it a secret.

During the four-hour flight on America West I mapped out my strategy. I would tell my chosen donor that I was a gay woman that had never had sex with a man and I wanted to give it a try. No that was like a Bush type plan. Another strategy was to just let myself to be picked up and invited up to a man’s room. In the end I concluded I would just play it by ear.

Friday Night.

I checked into the Stardust hotel at 7pm and went up to my room. I figured, I would make myself look man—attractive I wanted to be "fuckable" so to speak. So soon after checking out the hotel off I went shopping for the every day party cheap wardrobe. I ended up investing in two-inch pumps and a short tight jeans skirt. It was a simple look that I hoped would work do the job. I had packed two blouses before the trip that would reveal some cleavage so I thought the entire ensemble might do the job. I painted my face with rouge, applied lipstick after neatly doing my hair.

At 10:30 all dressed up I headed down to the bar. I didn’t take long before I was approached. This guy wouldn’t do, not father my child. And as the night progressed I was offered drinks time and time again but none of these guys were the right choice. i just didn’t feel right. I gave up at 1:00am without having met the father of my child. Tomorrow would be a new day.

Saturday.

I went through the same prepare myself routine late in the afternoon. Today my thoughts repeated endlessly in my mind; I was a slut looking to get laid. The difference today was I chose to go to a club, perhaps this would be a better atmosphere with some strong men. Who knows, maybe getting away from the gambling tables was what I just needed to do.

A little after 10 pm I headed out to a club called the Desert Fox. I had inquired with several of the hotel staff of where in town to go partying. This place came highly recommended by the concierge.

Sure enough, no lie the men were far better specimens for fathering a child. And there were at least three men for every two women. Scanning the room I could see meeting men would be easy. The majority of the bitches were "bow-wow" ugly. Not even the most hard-up man would touch half of these dogs. As a result I enjoyed being approached all evening. It was clear several of the guys wanted the chance to take me home, but I had my eye on one man that came in about an hour after I had arrived. He was 6ft tall with blond hair. He looked like Rutger Hauer, the actor. He was strong and hansome, he was perfect for the job!

I made sure we met, with a lady-like smile I brushed by him on my way to the ladies room. After I returned we met and talked at the bar for a some time. I found out he was from Holland, just like Rutger, and was here on an extended business trip with a colleague in the gaming industry. He worked for a Dutch consulting firm that was exchanging business practices with Harrah’s and Holland Casino.

We danced through several songs including a slow one, followed by several drinks and some nice conversation. In the end I let him kiss me goodnight while agreeing to meet again the next night at 10 pm. I was sure I had found my donor, he was strong, intelligent and had a sense of humour.

We parted directions. I left in nervous anticipation of my next night.

Sunday Night.

I went through the same routine again. This time I even had gone shoping for some different clothes. A short suede skirt, fishnet stockings and a low cut halter without a bra would have to get the job done. This time I knew exactly who I was dressing for. I made myself up pretty darn good, I even perfumed my pussy in preparation. Everything was going to be right.

I left for the Desert Fox by taxi at nine-thirty, arriving at the bar ten minutes early. I nervously waited to see if Marcel would actually show up, or if it all been a waste. Wow, here I was, a gay woman wondering if I would be stood up by a man. Good God, if he only knew what I was up to.

At precisely 10pm sharp he took a seat next to me at the bar, only this time he was alone, no colleague. We talked for a while and after a good two hours of chatting about Holland, drinking and dancing he casually asked me to his hotel. Without an answer I let him take my hand and leed me to the door.

Now this was a new experience for me. I had never even dated a man, never. Yet I was letting a man take me out. Wow, I was overwhelmed. And even more I had planned to get fucked by him. In his car, a rental, I let him kiss me. He frenched me and made his move to feel my breasts. This was a feeling I had never had before. Before I knew what was happening he had his hand on my leg progressing up my stockings until he reached the top of the thigh-highs. I knew he was enjoying his adventure I began rubbing his chest as he reached my pussy. I came to me senses and said to him "I think we should head somewhere a little bit more private shouldn't we?"

So here I was nervously riding an elevator to a man’s hotel room. I let him kiss and explore during the ride to the ninth floor.

Now, technically I was still a virgin, I think, as I had never been with a man. I had done everything imaginable with women, but never a man.

I suppose never having had my pussy filled with a real dick, never being filled with cum technically qualified me as a virgin. I wondered, I wondered what I was doing. I was as nervous as a highschool virgin at a hotel on prom night. I knew I was going to get fucked, I was going places I had never been before.

Into the room we went and in seconds my blouse undone. I thought to myself men are far less responsive to their partners, at the same time I was enjoying the experience if not for any other reason for the experience. Marcel was all business. My skirt fell to the floor, leaving me in bra and panties. I was within moments on the bed watching my suitor undress. He was a fine specimen, perfect to knock me up.

He slowly removed my bra and panties preparing me for sex. I was naked with a man. Marcel went through his foreplay ritual, I presume. Fingering my pussy as he sucked my tits, He kissed me hard and deeply as he prepared me for the fucking of my life.

I was ready to get the play moving, the show on the road.

Marcel grabbed a condom from the bedside drawer. I took a hold of his hand and cooed back “I know you hate those things, I do as well” “Please no condom” I offered. Marcel left the condom on the nightstand just as I had asked.

Marcel moved in for pleasure climbing on top of me as I spread my hetero-sexual virgin legs in readiness. My bare pussy was in waiting for what it was created to do.

I spread my legs open. Marcel slowly began his final moves towards fucking me. I raised my legs above his hips spreading my pussy lips widely. I helped him into position as I guided his iron hard dick towards its reward. It felt wonderful having a warm dick slowly slide into me for the first time (or shall I say one that wasn’t battery operated.) He was big.

I arched my back as he increased his assault on my pussy. Marcel drove me into the bed as I met each thrust driving back into him. He kept his pace slow as he drove deep into my cervix. I was ready to take his potent seed, grabbing his ass I fingered his balls to help him along. It was not longer afterwards that for the first time in my life a man spewed hot semen into my womb. Stream after stream of "Baby juice" jetted into my hot little cunt.

We repeated this three times that night.

Marcel again filled me with his seed with me on top. And after we slept for a couple of hours he took me from behind driving me into orgasm with his deep pentrating thrusts. The pain was wonderfull as he planted more of his gift inside my potent waiting pussy.

When I finally left near seven in the morning, marcel's goo was dripping from my sore stretched pussy. I pulled my panties on tight to hold the goo inside and even tried to lie flat on my back in the taxi during the ride back to my hotel. My intent was to keep every drop of his seed in place.

Back in my hotel room I dozed off with my butt propped against the wall above my shoulders on the bed. I lay inverted to ensure the cum flowed deep into my womb using gravity and not escaping from my womb!.

It was a successful trip nine months later my beautiful girl Marcie was born.

Now, my life has changed a bit. Although I am a mother who doesn’t like men for any type of relationships, every once in a while I do go out to a club to get a good old hard fucking with a real dick.

I guess I might be considered a MILF.

arlene548
arlene548
476 Followers