Going Back To School Day 03 - Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

"Wow," was all Gwen could say. His cock was the most enormous she had ever encountered. It was a thick muscled piece of male flesh with strong blue veins running its length. The large mushroom shaped head bobbed in front her face as she stared in awe at his giant cock. She lovingly took his hanging cock in her hands and began jerking his cock with long strokes that went from the thick base to the swollen cockhead. A large dollop of pre-cum formed at his piss slit and she hungrily sucked his huge cockhead into her hot wet mouth. Soon the only sound in the room that could be heard was the sucking and slurping sound of Gwen's vacuum cleaner like mouth on Dylan's horse-like cock which was now throbbing between her full lips. She began moving her mouth up and down his juicy shaft, taking in as much of his thick meat as possible. She got a good 6 inches into her mouth before the head of his long cock banged into the back of her throat. She continued working and swallowing more and more of Dylan's fat cock until she had all 9 inches jammed down her throat. Her tongue flicked out and licked his large taut balls, than she began bobbing her head forcing her mouth up and down his long column of meat.

"Oh yeah! Oh god!" moaned Dylan as one of her hands cupped his humongous balls, swinging and bouncing beneath her chin. She massaged and squeezed his plum-sized balls as she continued to feed his long thick prick deep into her throat. Her face had grown red from the effort of forcing his thick cock into her throat. With his cock between her lips, she savored the taste of his throbbing member as she swirled her tongue around his cockhead, soaking up the pre-cum that leaking from his piss slit in copious amounts. Finally tiring from the effort she pulled her mouth off his shaft completely. His huge cock still pointed upwards at her, drenched in her saliva.

"I've got to have you," Gwen said as she looked at his throbbing cock. Her mouth was red and raw from trying to swallow his thick prick.

"What did you say?" Dylan teased as he toyed with the horny coed. As he looked down at her on her knees before him, he could see that she had slipped one hand under her skirt and was earnestly rubbing her pussy.

"You've got to fuck me. My cunt is aching for that cock of yours," she begged as she looked up at him while she fingered herself. Dylan pulled the eager girl to her feet. He grabbed the bottom of her pink top and pulled it over her head. As her top came off, her hair and tits came spilling out. Her 36C's were tipped with rock hard nips that were red and elongated with desire. He cupped her large melons from beneath and buried his mouth against her right breast, stuffing as much of the flesh into his mouth as possible. As he sucked her right tit, he used his other hand to pinch and tug at her erect left nipple. Trapping her right nipple between his teeth and letting his tongue flicker over it repeatedly sent Gwen into an orgasmic state and she began cumming from her pent up desire.

"Ooooo...Ooooooo!...Oooo!!" she squealed with utter delight. "Oooooooooo, MY GOD!!!" Dylan had forgotten how vocal and loud she was when she came. Trying to keep her going, he switched to her left nipple while pinching and tugging on the wet nipple he just sucked. She held his head tightly to her tit as he sucked and she came repeatedly from the attention he was giving her sweet orbs. Then Dylan held both of her large fun bags together in his hands and sucked both of her hot nipples into his mouth at the same time. This sent her over the top again as she screamed out her release. "OOOOOOOOOO, MY GOD!! DON'T STOP!!!" as he feasted on her tits. Finally she collapsed back on the bed, weak-kneed and panting. Her tits rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Her nipples were red from Dylan's attack and her tits were bathed in his saliva.

Dylan reached under her little blue skirt and found that she had no underwear on. He pulled her skirt down her legs, throwing it in a corner and looked down at the absolute beauty of this young woman who so desperately wanted his cock buried in her tight cunt. Her blond hair askew, her soulful blue eyes looking up at him with desire, her large breasts heaving on her chest, her golden legs open and spread revealing her blond pussy dripping. Dylan could not help himself as he kneeled and buried his face in her burning snatch. His teeth began chewing at her throbbing clitoris and the tip of his tongue frequently flickered across it sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. He wiggled his tongue between her drenched vagina lips, drinking the sweet juices that flowed from her cunt as he slipped a finger into her rippling tunnel to caress her g-spot.

"Ohhhhhhl! Uhhhhhhhh! Suck...my....pussy. Oohhhhhh!" she moaned as she ran her hands through his hair. "Yeah, you're getting it now, yeah, oh yeah, oh oh that's it." Her ecstasy caused her to pinched and pulled at her own big nipples, as Dylan feasted in her wet cunt. Dylan loved her taste as he rutted in her hot hole, licking and sucking her sweet nectar. Listening to her moan with pleasure as she writhed beneath him was really turning him on. He could barely control himself, it was all he could do to keep from pushing his face into her cunt and not come up for air as he plunged his tongue deep inside her. But he was biting and nibbling her ever so gently, moving around her clit slowly and steadily as he sawed two fingers into and out of her. Suddenly Gwen's hips bucked and she gasped. She squeezed her thighs around his head and started flipping her cunt at his face.

"OH - YES - THAT'S IT!!!!" she screamed. As Dylan sucked on her clit hard, she grabbed his head and pushed his face harder into her pussy. "Oh yes, almost there, almost, yes, yes, YES! YES!" She screamed as the first waves of her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed deeply and she shuddered through wave after wave while Dylan continued licking, sucking and biting her clit, shoving his fingers deep into her gushing cunt. "OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD!!!OHHH FFFFUUCCCKKKK!!!!"

As her orgasm hit its apex, he raised his face out of her drenched cunt and kneeled between her wide spread thighs. Taking his massive tool in his hands, he began rubbing his cockhead up and down her dripping pussy making the head wet with her juices. Making circular motions around her swollen labia, he teased her until he eased his cockhead between her tight cunt lips. As his huge monster pushed its way into her moist cunt, she lifted herself up on her elbows, trying to see his huge cock sink deeper inside her famished twat.

"Oh fuck, you're hung!" she groaned as he pushed more and more of his monstrous dong inside her. When half of Dylan's cock was deeply implanted inside her cunt, he stopped thrusting and looked down into the lust filled face of his new lover. "Why are you here, Gwen?" he teased, thrilled at the power his cock had over her.

"Oh, I needed your cock to fuck me," her voice trembled as she seem to border on hysteria.

"Where is your boyfriend, Gwen? Why is he not fucking you now? Tell me Gwen!" Dylan pulled his dick out of her cunt and thrust about half back in. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he pulled out again and stroked into her cunt bottoming out as his entire dick filled her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, GOD!!! ...Cause he can't ... fuck like you!!! OHHHHHHHH! He is not as ...BIG AS YOU... OOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK ME!!!!!!" Smiling as her complete addiction to his dick, Dylan started thrusting and ramming his thick cock inside her tightly packed cunt. He began to really start to laying the pipe to her as he stroked into her gripping cunt. Gwen felt her pussy being stretched to the breaking point by his fat cock. She was in heaven as her labia gripped his huge cock as he tried to force more and more of his thick meant inside her.

"Oohhhhh yeaaaah! Oh yeaaaah! Oh God! You're enormous! Oh God!" she cried as Dylan started fucking her faster and harder. "Oh you're so big, so fuckin' big!" Dylan pulled her legs over his shoulders as he pushed balls deep into her sopping wet channel. Their thighs were now slapping together and his huge balls were beating a tattoo on her ass. Her heaving tits were literally leaping out from her chest and slapping together with each powerful thrust from Dylan. "AHHHHHH!" she cried as Dylan continued ramming her harder and deeper.

She was really getting off on Dylan's thick cock as he plowed into her cunt again and again. His thick cock was giving her an incredible amount of pleasure as it stretched her cunt with his plunging width. With the new angle, when Dylan's meat shoved inside her, his cockhead banged into her cervix.

"OH GOD, YOU'RE SO DEEP, SOOOOOOO DEEEEP," she screamed as his huge cockhead hitting her cervix triggered an orgasm. Wave after wave of orgasm spread from her pussy throughout her body as her cunt convulsed and shook around his thrusting rod. The way her cunt was pulling and gripping his thick shaft, he felt like she was going to squeeze the cum right out of him as he thrust his awesome member into her creaming cunt. His hips were rising and falling, drilling his meat into her stretched pussy. "Take my cock! FUCK MY COCK!" he wheezed into her ear as he drove more and more of thick cock into her snatch.

"GIVE IT TO ME!! OH GOD...GIVE ME ALL YOUR COCK!!!" she screamed as the thick blunt end of his cock banged into her cervix on each thrust. The walls of her cunt were stretched so tightly around his thick meaty shaft, she could feel it pulse as it plowed deep inside her. He fucked her tight snatch faster and faster. He was slamming her so hard she was lifted up off the bed on each thrust, and his cock was a blur of motion sliding in and out of her juicing cunt. On each thrust all nice inches of thick prick were buried to the hilt in her pussy. To Gwen it felt like she was a virgin all over again, her cunt was being stretched so far and his cock was going so deep she thought she could feel it in her throat. With another powerful thrust, he bottomed out and pierced her cervix burying his cock deep inside her womb.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!" she screamed as another orgasm seized her cunt and exploded throughout her body. Her juices poured from her dripping wet gash in a fast-flowing stream that covered Dylan's thrusting meat coating everything including his swing balls. Gwen's pussy completely surrendered to his vicious assault and she kept cumming and cumming and cumming until it seemed that it would never stop. Dylan was giving her the fucking of a lifetime, one that she would never forget. Still Dylan plowed on as he kept thrusting his long, thick tool deep into Gwen's churning tight cunt. Her climax never seemed to stop as his invading monster pushed her over the top again. He pushed her legs farther over until her large tits were crushed by her knees. She felt like a pretzel being twisted up as Dylan drilled his massive manhood deep inside her wet womb. The sound of their body hitting against each other filled the room with the sound of slapping flesh.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MMMMEEEEEE!" she cried as Dylan continued filling her pussy with his surging staff. Her pussy was stretched around his cock like a glove and she could feel his thick shaft throbbing as he bore inside her. She sensed that he was about to cum, so wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders she began to match his thrusts. She felt his big cum filled balls slapping her ass as he slammed his prick into her over stretched cunt.

"Uuhhnn, gonna cum . . . " Dylan croaked as he thrust away sending more thick cock into her grasping slit again and again.

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM," Gwen begged. Suddenly, his orgasm was there as the first blast came shooting out of the tip of his massive cum cannon, and deep into her vibrating womb. Thick rope after rope of hot cum shot out of his spewing cock coating her vagina with a paste of white cum as he continued to thrust into her clutching cunt. His hot cum sent her over the top once again. Cumming, screaming and her hips churning, Gwen's cunt pulled and gripped at his plunging cock trying to suck his cock dry. He continued to fire into her hot tunnel as she bucked and jumped beneath him while her constricted channel pulled at his cock so hard he thought she would tear it out by the roots. Finally, his cum stopped shooting into her cunt, and her hips quit their bucking and they collapsed into each other arms completely spent. As they lay in each other arms trying to catch their collective breath, and cum and pussy juice leaked from the union of cock and cunt, they both heard applause coming from the bathroom doorway.

"That was awesome," they heard a voice say.

Dylan from his position lying between Gwen's wide spread thighs opened his eyes to see Kasey standing in the bathroom door. She was wearing a pair of tiny boy shorts and a bikini top that barely covered her tits. She had a look on her face that was a cross between amusement and naked desire as she stared at the two exhausted lovers. Gwen yanked her head around to see where the voice came from, and was shocked to see another woman there. She struggled to cover herself, but Dylan still lay on top of her and she was still impaled on his thick cock.

"Who is she?" Gwen asked franticly.

Dylan rose up on one arm and looked down at Gwen. "Don't worry. She is my roommate and she wants to join us. Is that okay?"

"You mean in bed with us?!?" Gwen seemed shocked at the idea. As she stared at Dylan, he could see the fear and confusion rising in her eyes, and he decided to act. He had just cum, but the tightness of Gwen's succulent cunt and sight of Kasey's barely there outfit had given new life to his sturdy staff. He thrust his hard penis into Gwen's dripping, smooth pussy and she moaned in surprise. He started driving into her heated pussy with more force and Gwen gyrated her hips in response. With one strong lunge, Dylan buried his hardening cock to the hilt and she cried out in ecstasy, her pussy gripped him fiercely as he thrust into her, and her eyes closed as she savored the feeling. As he began his new assault on her tightly packed cunt, he motioned Kasey toward the bed.

Dropping her tiny outfit as she approached, Kasey sat on the bed next to Gwen's head, and stroked her long blond hair. Suddenly, remembering that there was another girl in the room. Gwen opened her eyes and looked up to see Kasey's nude form before her. Gwen started to freak again in spite of Dylan's massive cock sawing in and out of her juicy cunt. Kasey leaned her head down to Gwen's and said, "Relax. It will be fine." Then she kissed Gwen gently on the lips and slipped her tongue into the startled girl's mouth to french her. Dylan watched as the two gorgeous coeds kissed and while he kept fucking his long cock into Gwen's inviting twat, he noticed her body relax and release the tension. The kiss between Gwen and Kasey seemed to be heating up no doubt helped along by Dylan's plunging cock, and Kasey slipped her hand down to cup the ripe tits of Gwen. Gwen moaned deep in her throat as Kasey began to pinch and pull at her sensitive nipples. To make room for Kasey to do her magic on Gwen's fantastic body, Dylan got up on his knees and sat back on his haunches. He put his hands around Gwen's hips and pulled her down so her ass sat on his thighs and his cock was still buried in her inflamed pussy.

Kasey was already moving to take over the situation as now she had both hands kneading and caressing Gwen's big tits. Gwen was starting to give into the passionate kissing and caressing, and when she put her arms around Kasey to draw her tighter, Dylan knew that they were home free. He had stopped moving inside Gwen, but that did not stop her talented cunt from rippling and fluttering the entire length of his hilted cock with her excited muscles. Gwen moaned in pleasure as Kasey broke the kiss and moved her mouth to one of Gwen's prominent nipples, sucking and nibbling away.

"Oh fuck that feels good! Oh suck my tits, please. Ohhhhhhh!!" Kasey was very skilled at girl on girl and was bringing new feelings and sensations from Gwen's body that she had never known. She had been in a state of shock when she first saw Kasey in the bedroom, and it was taking time for her brain to begin wrapping around all this new information. But with Dylan's giant cock buried to the hilt in her twitching cunt and Kasey's mouth provide amazing sensation in her heaving tits, Gwen decided to relax and just let whatever happens, happen.

Kasey joined Dylan on the bed next to Gwen's writhing body. She continued to feast on Gwen's luscious tits and her ass was thrust up into the air as she teased Gwen's nipples. Dylan placed his hand on Kasey's wonderful ass and slipped his fingers down and under to find her waiting and extremely wet cunt. Slipping two fingers inside of her leaking hole, Dylan picked up where he left off with her earlier. Kasey gasped at the incursion and began to work her ass around in a small circle as he stroked her G spot. Watching these two lovely women writhe on the bed in front of him with the room reeking of sex, Dylan felt that this was as close to heaven as one could get.

Kasey was headed south to suck Gwen's hot pussy, so it was time of Dylan to pull out, but he already knew where he would shortly put his big meaty cock. Kasey was already moving across Gwen's taut stomach with her tongue as her skilled hands manipulated and massaged the excited girl's heaving hooters. He slowly eased his thick cock out of Gwen's pussy and a large trickle of intermingled cum and pussy cream oozed out of her cunt. As he left the v of Gwen's wide spread thighs, his body was replaced by Kasey who started to feast on the cum leaking from Gwen's cunt at once.

Dylan stood up to move behind Kasey, but as he stood he just looked at amazement at the two horny girls. Gwen was in the center of the bed with her legs spread wide. Between them, Kasey was moving her head in small circles, and Gwen was already bucking her hips in pleasure. A quick thought just passed through his pleasure dulled brain reminding him that the reason these two women were here in the first place was because of the meat dangling between his thighs. And he smiled at that selfish thought. He stepped back a little—where he had an excellent view—watching Gwen kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples as Kasey worked on her dripping pussy, and his cock swelled as he watched them. He watched raptly as the two girls licked and bucked at each other. Their bodies moved against each other, each with a slight sheen of perspiration, and he enjoyed the contrast between Gwen's tanned body and Kasey's fair-skinned one. Watching the two of them together was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen, and he couldn't tear his eyes away.

Kasey's ass was just at the edge of the bed at almost a perfect level for Dylan to slip his raging cock into her tight hot hole. He moved behind her and ran his hands across her soft ass. She looked back at him and smiled at him knowingly, then went back to eating out Gwen's cunt. Gwen was beside herself with the treatment that her clit and hole were getting from Kasey's tongue. She'd had several boys eat her pussy since coming to college. Some were pretty good at it. Her boyfriend for one and certainly Dylan was a master, but nothing had prepared her for the incredible sensations that Kasey's mouth and tongue were drawing from her needy cunt. She had her hands tightly locked to the back of Kasey's head pressing her mouth hard against her drenched hole. Through half-opened lust filled eyes, she saw Dylan move around the back of Kasey and stroke her. Then she watched him take that massive pussy pleaser of his and slowly feed the long piece of meat into Kasey's up turned cunt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers