Going Back To School Day 03 - Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasey shuddered as his cock lodged within her, and Dylan held himself there as he reached around her hip and began rubbing his fingers over her hard clit. About that moment Gwen threw her head back and cried out as Kasey brought her to a wonderful climax. With a look of pure ecstasy on her face, she began to shudder and quake, her hips pumping up and down as Kasey licked her. She screamed out as she came, her body undulating as the waves of pleasure battered her. The pleasure was transmitted to Dylan's cock through Kasey's body as she moved up and down and back and forth while she serviced Gwen's quaking pussy. Each little movement of her body caused her juicy cunt to move on his deeply buried cock, plus with the strumming of her clit, she was slowly working herself up to a nice little orgasm before he even started to fuck her.

Gwen looked at Dylan incoherently with half-closed lust filled eyes. He grinned at her as she lay there panting and quaking from Kasey's continued tonguing of her ultra-sensitive pussy and clit. As Gwen focused on his face, her look of sheer lust and passion seemed to pull Dylan right into her vortex. His hand was still around Kasey's hip, rubbing her clit, but he had yet to begin thrusting. He was transfixed by the beauty of Gwen's face and the passion that was registered there. He absently took his hand away from Kasey's clit and grabbed hold of her hips as he began to slowly thrust into her hot, moist cunt. Kasey's body became a conduit for Dylan's and Gwen passionate lovemaking. Every stroke of Dylan's long cock seemed to be communicated directly to Gwen's throbbing clit, and every thrust of her churning hips seem to be passed on to his charging prick. With their eyes locked on each other so keenly, it seemed like that Kasey just disappeared as they fucked each other intently, immersed in their shared passion.

Dylan drilled his thick cock deep into Kasey's willing pussy never taking his eyes off of Gwen's passion racked face. The harder he thrust into Kasey, the more urgently she munched on Gwen's drenched and leaking pussy. The more Kasey tongued and bit and licked Gwen's burning hole, the faster Gwen's hips leapt off the bed and into her face. It was like Gwen was responding exactly to Dylan's thrusts as he poured the cock to Kasey. Using long strokes that left only the large head inside her aching hole before his cock went sailing back deep into Kasey's dripping pussy, Dylan's ass was a blur as he plunged all of his meat into the eager cunt in front of him. Again and again, he speared into Kasey, and Gwen's mounting orgasms seemed to come directly from his savage pounding. Focused on Gwen, he barely noticed as Kasey began to buck and shake beneath him, her ass in constant motion as she tried to get more and more of his hard thrusting cock into her overwrought slit. He was relentless as he pounded into Kasey's cunt, feeding her his massive meat at an astonishing rate. He barely heard her whimpering cries and moans as he shoved his cock deep into her thrilled cunt again and again. All at once Kasey's head flew out of Gwen's saturated gash and screamed out her powerful release.

"OOOHHHHH MY GAWD..... DYLAN ....OH GODDD... FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GODDDD, FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEEE!" Now noticing the bucking young coed as she bounced and jumped beneath him, her powerful cunt muscles gripping and pulling at his thrusting pole, his hands moved to her free swinging tits and grabbed on tight. Feeling his own need for release approaching swiftly, Dylan bored into Kasey's quaking body with everything he had. She screamed, and bucked and cried out as his thick cock took her from one shattering climax to another. Gwen stared in open awe at the sight of animalistic passion displayed in front of her. Kasey's head swinging from side to side, her hair flying in all directions, and Dylan's heaving chest as sweat poured off his body while he savaged fucked Kasey like there was no tomorrow. The combination of Kasey's bucking ass and tightly packed cunt took Dylan to the edge and over as his hot cum spewed out of his stabbing cock.

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM... GIVE ME ALL YOUR WHITE HOT CUM!!!!" Kasey screamed out as she felt the first spurt blast into her creaming womb. Dylan moaned and his eyes rolled back in his head as the powerful jets of cum coated her cunt. The pleasure exploded like a supernova from his loins as what felt like a gallon of pent-up semen poured from his driving cock and into Kasey's willing hot hole. An almost constant stream of jizz gushed from his cock and into her greedy cunt. It came leaking from her overflowing cunt in little streams that flowed down the backs of her thighs and coated his balls. When finally, there was no more cum for his overworked balls to produce, he staggered back from Kasey's shaking ass and collapsed on the other bed, sweating and panting for air.

He lay on the bed staring into the distant space of nowhere while his mind drifted, exhausted and sweep away from the endless pleasure that he had experienced today. He had no idea how long he lay there. He was almost asleep when a scream from Kasey interrupted his serenity, brought him back into the room and the world. He rose up to find Gwen with her head buried in Kasey's crotch. For someone who had never done this before, Gwen was a very quick learner as she brought Kasey off a second time in as many minutes. Gwen's head was buried in Kasey's creaming cunt as her body writhed under talented newbie. She had managed to suck out all of Dylan's cum from Kasey's overflowing pussy, and had then attacked her throbbing clit with her teeth and tongue, sending Kasey into ecstasy. Kasey had been licking Gwen's hard button and vagina lips, but the intense pleasure what too much for her. Her face was red, she was screaming, her hips were flipping off the bed and onto Gwen's face as she was brought to the edge once again by Gwen's talented tongue.

"Oh yeah ... just like that ... Oh God ....ahhhhhhhhhh ... Jesus, that is good..."

Dylan was entranced by the scene of these two hot women in their torrid embrace. But as much as the two girl munching carpet had him mesmerized, the sight of Gwen's perfect ass waving back and forth was even more devine. He was awestruck by the incredible sight of her thighs spread, the lips of her hot cunt dripping with nectar and saliva, the bobbing ass and the tight brown ring nestled in her crack. He wondered if she had ever had anal before, then decided if not, he was going to teach her. He had noticed that Tiffany had left a little tube of Pjur Eros Gel on the side table and he quickly grabbed it. He squeezed a large dollop on his re-energised cock and greased himself up. Then stepping behind the busy Gwen, he squeezed another large dollop down her crack and spread around with his fingers, making sure to grease up her tight back door. As Kasey shuddered with the aftereffects of her orgasm beneath her, Gwen pressed her ass against Dylan's greasy probing fingers, as if giving him the go-ahead. So this girl was no virgin to anal sex. He smiled as he lined his cockhead up with her rear hole, he bet it would feel like she was when he got up in there. He gently pushed his hips forward, listening to her deep groan as he started the initial penetration. Her slick anus stretched around and over the large mushroom head as inch after inch of his thick shaft was buried in her ass up to his balls.

"Uhhggh!...God!..." came her whine as he hilted in her ass.

"Ohhhh yeaahhh..." Dylan moaned as he slowly pulled out and slid back in. Her anal canal was so tight that it felt like she was peeling the skin from his thrusting cock as he sheathed himself in her as deep as he could go. Grabbing her hips, Dylan had to hang on for dear life as Gwen's sweet ass went into overdrive. Her hips started churning as her blazing hot asshole began to move up and down his staff in rthym with his thrusts. His shaft glided easily in and out of the tight sleeve of her rectum as they worked together. Dylan had really picked up the pace now as he was thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out of her tight rear hole.

"Oh God!" she moaned, her rectum flexing around his thick cock as he thrust into her. "Ohhhh ffffuck!! Don't stop! Deeper!" Gwen was in heaven as Dylan's long thick prick sailed up into her bowels. She loved fucking this handsome stranger, his cock provided her with sexual satisfaction that no one had ever matched. His ability to just keep fucking and fucking was unbelievable and so thrilling. He thrust over and over, his cock slipping past the slippery snug ring of her anus and deep into her belly. She felt like he was thrusting into her stomach and coming out her throat he was so deep inside her.

"Oh! Ohhhhhhhooo! Jeeeeesssuuuusss!! DYLAN, FUCK ME!!!" she cried as he drilled into her. Her entire body was shaking and quaking as he drove his shaft in and out of her ass as fast as he could go using his entire 9 inches. A loud slurping noise filled the room as he fucked her well-stretched asshole. Her ass started to squeeze his hard charging dick as he plowed inside of her, her muscles convulsing and rippling as another orgasm overtook her body. Her head was down, blond hair spilling onto the bouncing bed, her hips and ass rolling and tossing as she tried to get more cock inside her, her large breasts swinging and bouncing with every move. Suddenly, the pressure inside her cunt exploded sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! UUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!" Gwen screamed as the climax hit her like a ton of bricks. The shockwaves coursing through her nervous system and still Dylan plunged into her clutching ass again and again. He was in the zone, he felt like he could fuck forever. He had already cum 4 times that day and he was still hard. Twice with Tiffany, once with Gwen and once into Kasey, but his cock still felt like an iron rod as he plugged way at Gwen's amazing ass. The sheer amount of willing pussy that was around was driving him to new levels of horniness and stamina.

Kasey took this moment to slide under Gwen's passion-racked body in a 69 position and start to lick her dripping snatch. This drove Gwen even higher as Kasey licked and sucked her pussy lips and throbbing clit. Plus she reached up and started to tweak and pull on Gwen's sensitive nipples. With Dylan's thick long cock continuing to spear into her molten inner depths again and again, Gwen's overloaded senses exploded again as her two lovers feasted on her lust filled body.

"OHHH SHIT!!! OH GOD!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She wailed with pleasure as her second consecutive orgasm hit her, her rippling muscles pulling and grabbing at his thrusting cock while her cunt leaked like a sieve into Kasey's eagerly awaiting mouth and tongue.

Gwen's asshole, clenched tight, was now not so much a sleeve that he effortlessly drilled into, but a tunnel of stone that he had to blast open again with each thrust. Dylan was trying to get his rocks off in spectacular fashion as he plowed into her willing body again and again. Gwen's body was shaking and quivering from the onslaught of Kasey's tongue and his probing cock. He watched with pleasure as her toes began to curl, her calf muscles shaking and straining, the muscles in her arms strained and bulged as her next orgasm swiftly approached. He watched as his cock fucked her ass, burying itself deep inside on each thrust. She was so tight. The pressure on his cock was unbearable, as he slammed into her harder and faster. Her breathing became faster, and her mouth hung open. She was going to cum. Gwen stiffened and bucked up against him, and her fingers dug into the bed gripping hard.

"AAAHHH!...GA!!! AHH!-AHH!-AHH!-AHH!-AHHHHH!" She screamed in a piercing shriek as her whole body shook with orgasm. They bucked together in a wild, uncontrollably frenzy as he felt her anus clamp down on his cock. Her bouncing ass just kept milking the length of his still thrusting cock. Kasey was drowning from all the girl juice flowing from Gwen's leaking pussy. Shaking and convulsing from the power of her orgasm. Gwen begged to be released.

"Oh god... DYLAN ... aaahhhhh... I think... ooooohhhhh... oh god... I can't take it anymore... mmmppphhh... no more ... no more... uuhh... uuhh..." Dylan's climax was still just a distant thought, and he was not going to stop fucking this incredibly hot coed now. Reaching under her, he grab her big full tits in both hands and pulled her tight to his thrusting body. He grunted in her ear as he continued to plunder her rear canal again and again.

"You have one more in you, baby, and we're going to find it together." This just increased the intensity of her orgasm. With his hips thrusting, he fucked her harder and faster as she screamed and thrashed about below him. Kasey had three fingers stuffed up Gwen's steamy fuck hole, and her lips clamped firmly on her rock hard clit. While she crewed and licked Gwen's love button, she pumped her fingers rapidly in and out of her dripping cunt.

"MMMMmmmmm. oooohhhhhh. God yes. eeeerrrrr. AAAAHHHH. UUUUNNNGGGHHH. OOOOOHHHHHH."

Gwen was totally out of control as Kasey and he worked her pussy and ass. Her juices were pouring out into Kasey's mouth, and Dylan could feel her tight ass muscles grab at his cock as it slid in and out of her. She kept cumming and cumming as her two lovers would not let her rest. Dylan could feel the beginnings of his cum as his swinging balls bounced off her up turned cunt. The pressure was building in Gwen's pussy and stomach, she was on the verge of another huge final orgasm. With Dylan hammering his cock into her ass, and Kasey's tongue and fingers digging deeper and deeper into her smoking hot cunt, Gwen feared that she might die from this final big climax. A loud whap, whap, whap sound filled the room as the lovers bodies thrashed and smacked together in their sweaty union.

"OH, YEAH, YEAH, OHMYGOD!" Gwen screamed as all nine inches up were driven up her straining rear hole. Her ass was on fire as his thick monster reamed her tight hole with continuous strokes. Holding on to her perfect knockers, Dylan grunted and groaned as he plowed his big tool in and out of her battered ass. He felt the first tinges of his own climax building up. Again and again he drove full force into her bowels as her asshole gripped and pulled at his shaft. Her ass was moving up and down and all around as she tried to skew herself on his thick man meat each time. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and he could feel her ass start a series of spasms that almost yanked his cock off. She was cumming and it was huge!

"OH MY GOD. I'M GONNA CUM. UUNNNNGGGHHH. AAAAAHHHHHH. UUURRRRGGHH!!."

He continued to pulled out and pushed in again as her orgasm overtook her, hammering away at this whimpering, bucking cock whore. He felt fantastic. He felt incredible. He felt like he could fuck this girl and every girl in this dorm for hours on end, and never cum. He felt like a God. Then suddenly, his bubble burst when he felt Kasey's finger worm it way up his rear chute and massage his prostate gland. With the combination of Gwen's rippling ass muscles and Kasey's massaging finger, his body betrayed him and began to cum in buckets. Throwing back his head, he screamed as he unloaded his cannon, firing shot after shot of lava hot jizz into her bowels. He completely painted her insides white as jism fired from his lunging cockhead. The intensity of his climax made his eyes rolled back in his head as he sprayed her warm ass with wad after wad of his heavy cum. Gwen was still screaming and clawing at the bed as her orgasm continued on and on with Kasey's fingers and tongue extending it. Finally crying out to stop, Gwen collapsed on the bed exhausted and the others followed her down. Dylan's still sputtering cock was still lodged balls deep inside her twitching ass. Breathing hard and hearts pounding, they lay there covered in sweat, pussy juice and cum and drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Several hours later, a rap song blasted through Dylan's exhausted brain. He felt Gwen get up and reach for her bag. Pulling her cell phone out, he heard her say, "Shit!"

"Hey baby, what's up?" Gwen said answering the phone.

"I know, it is late, but I was studying with my new friend Kasey, and we fell asleep," she said answering a rebuke.

"Look, I am sorry, but we just fell asleep... No, I am going to stay here tonight... I will talk to you in the morning... Nite baby." She threw the phone on the other bed, and stretched out her tired body. Dylan stared at her excellent form as she was backlight by the light from the bathroom door. She saw him looking at her with sleepy eyes and she quickly jumped back into bed, her big tits bouncing. Snuggling against him, she whispered so she did not wake the sleeping Kasey, "That is a bad thing to do, lie to your boyfriend. But he just can't fuck like you do. You are amazing. I have never cum so much. Hey, when is your first class in the morning?"

"At nine," Dylan answered in a husky voice.

"Great, mine is at eight. That means you and I get an early start." With that, she ran her hand down to his cock and pumped it a few strokes. When it started to react to her hand and begin to fill with blood, she took her hand away and kissed him on the cheek. "Save it for the morning, you stud. Goodnight."

As she curled up against him and Kasey, Dylan's last thought before he drifted off to sleep was, "I should have come to Texas a long time ago!"