Going Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean back against the wall James" he whispered pushing on my chest and then pinching my nipple. I leaned back. "Put your arms above your head." I did. "No higher as though you were reaching for a bar to hang from."

I got what he meant and followed his instruction. He moved closer so that his cock brushed against my towel.

"May I James?" He whispered slipping his fingers into the folds of my towel.

"Yes" I sighed loving the feeling of him removing it and making me as bare as he was.

"You have a gorgeous dick James, I could fall in love with that" he said smiling and taking hold of my full erection. "Turn round you lovely man" he whispered. "Stand about three feet from the wall, put your arms straight out and lean on the wall. God you have a great arse too" he went on running his fingertips across each cheek and then into the crease between them.

He put his arms round me, cupped my tits and pinched my nipples as I felt his lips and tongue on my back. Then, as his hands slid down and took hold of my cock and stroked my balls I felt his cock, which was now ramrod hard, nestling tight in the crack of my bum.

"You sure you wouldn't like me to fuck you baby?"

I was tempted, but grunted. "No."

"Ok stay right like that" Peter said as he started slowly pumping my cock with one hand and gently squeezing my balls with the other. At the same time he started sliding his cock up and down the crease in my bum and kissing and licking my back. What he was doing really did make my heart pound and took my breath away. It was without doubt one of, if not the most erotic experience that had ever happened to me.

I couldn't last. That was impossible. I found myself starting to thrust my cock in the palm of his hand and rapidly I started to fuck it.

"Peter I'm cumming" I groaned.

"Mmmmmm wonderful, cum for Peter, cum for me baby.

And boy did I. Not just into my first real gay lover's hand, but also all over my stomach in my bedroom in Australia

I slept well that night

*

I got up late around nine on the Saturday morning and after a leisurely breakfast in the restaurant returned to my room to work on a report. I received an email from my boss who had asked if we could have a conference call around seven in the evening my time with him and the global HR Manager who was in Dubai on her way to joining me in Melbourne later in the week. I knew the call would last at least an hour so I called Mark on his mobile and explained the situation.

"Still want to have dinner James."

"Sure, but I am not sure what time."

"No problem I'll just hang loose and you call me when you're ready. Perhaps be best to eat in the restaurant here."

I returned to my room and started work on my report when Kelly called. It was just after eleven, which was past one in the morning in the UK. I almost asked where she had been to such a time, but resisted. We chatted for half hour or so with me wondering whether I should try it on with some dirty chat, but she said how tired she was and we ended the call, just as I was getting hard.

I worked until early afternoon when I decided to spend some time at the pool. I sent the file to the hotel printer with the view to taking that to the pool as I checked out the local crumpet hoping that I might get lucky and find a rather more attractive dinner companion than Mark. No such luck. There was only a smattering of people there including a rather attractive couple who I went and sat near to. Far-fetched though it was I thought maybe they would enjoy me joining them as Brad had Kelly and me in Boston. They didn't and left shortly after without us exchanging a word. That shattered my hopes completely, but then if you aren't in the game, you'll never win it will so you have to put yourself about a bit?

The conference call went well and they accepted most of my suggestions. Paula the HR Director explained some of the processes we would have to go through but told me she would brief me fully when she arrived Thursday afternoon. We arranged to have dinner together that evening and the call ended at eight thirty. Whilst Paula was by no means a great looker, being a bit horsey and a little overweight and she didn't dress with the style that I like in my women I was looking forward to Thursday; any port in a storm I was thinking as I found Mark's number on my Blackberry.

Hoping I hadn't screwed his evening up too much I called him and we agreed to eat in the casual restaurant by the pool at nine.

"I'm wearing shorts" he considerately told me.

I had a quick shower and slipped into my new grey, CK Y fronts and a pair of white, fairly tight, knee-length shorts. I sprayed myself with deodorant and the new Chanel aftershave I had bought at duty free, thinking that you never know who might be in the restaurant. I pulled a dark blue, short sleeved linen shirt on leaving the top two buttons undone and slid on a pair of white flip flops.

The restaurant was almost empty and Mark was waiting.

"Hi I got some white wine going if you're interested" he said as I sat opposite him at the table. He was wearing a crisp, white polo shirt, beige shorts and brown boat shoes.

We had a nice dinner chatting easily about business and football mainly. The restaurant emptied around ten-thirty so we signed our bills, both being on company expenses and went to the bar off the main lobby. It was as good as empty. We sat at the bar and Pat, the Polish barman who we had got to know from the other evening came up.

"Usual guys?" He asked.

"What Scotch?" Mark said.

"Yes single malt and light touch of water isn't it?"

The other people left the bar so there was only Mark, Pat and me there.

"Can we get the football on" I asked Pat?

"What the Premier League?"

"Yes."

"Not in here I'm afraid I have to close in ten minutes"

"Oh shit."

"You can get it on your rooms though."

We looked at each other. Mark smiled. "Your place or mine then?"

"Whatever. Can we order some room service?"

"Sure, what do you want I'll get it delivered?"

I looked at Mark. "Want to split a Laphroig with me?"

"Look guys that will cost a packet at least three hundred Oz, we have to charge it by the measure."

"Really?"

"But I could pop down the road to the liquor store and pick one up for eighty or so and deliver that if you like."

We'd only been in Mark's room a few minutes when Pat brought the booze. I slid him a fifty and we helped ourselves to generous measures of the Scotch. Mark laid on his bad I sat in a chair and after slipping my flip flops off I put my feet on the bed not far from Mark's hip. We settled down to watch the match. It was awful. Neither team seemed that interested in winning and it quickly became a boring midfield battle. By half time the bottle was half empty and we were losing interest in the match and chatting about how much better football had been a few years ago.

"What's your wife think of all the travelling you do James?"

"She's ok, we sort of lead rather separate lives."

"What like an open marriage?"

"To an extent yes, though we never discuss our extra-curricular stuff."

"You get up to much?"

"I have my moments, but not as much as I'd like."

"What about her, Kelly isn't it?" He asked impressing me with his recall of me using my wife's name the other evening. "Does she do much?"

"Well as I say we don't talk about it, but I am sure she does."

"Sure?"

I told him about the panties in her bag incidence. He laughed.

"So she doesn't miss sex then, with you I mean."

"I don't think so, I think she has a ready source. What about you and your wife?"

"We rarely do it."

"What don't have sex."

"Not much, she went off it after our second kid."

"So what do you do?"

"Oh this and that, I have a couple of lady friends in HK and I use a couple of brothels when I feel like it."

"And on the road?"

"Just get what I can, when I can" he said making me jump when his hand brushed my bare foot. He took it away quickly.

"But I get bored with hookers and I can hardly be bothered with the old woo and seduce. Too often it's a flash dinner or three, loads of time and money and all you get is a few kisses and a feel of her tits if you're lucky."

"Yeah I know that scene only too well" I told him as he got up and stepped over my legs touching them as he went to get the bottle.

"Fucking useless game wasn't it?" He said standing close to me and pouring the whiskey.

"Yes lousy goalless draw" I replied looking up at him when he didn't move away, but stood there his knee pressing against my outer thigh.

"There is another way James" he surprised me by saying as I contemplated moving my leg.

"What football?" I asked suddenly feeling hellishly nervous and trying to defuse the situation a bit.

"No James I didn't mean that at all" he replied his hand not holding his glass falling to the waist of his shorts and resting on the buckle of his pleated, leather belt as his knee seemed to press a little more firmly against mine on the hem of my white shorts.

"No" I gulped realising that he was trying to pull me, or I thought he was, but I couldn't be sure. Just like in the gay sauna my heart started to pound although I wasn't at all sure that I was up to being seduced by a man if indeed that was his intention. I realised that I could return the pressure effectively saying go ahead; move my leg as in indication I wasn't interested or do nothing and leave the ball truly in his court.

Sipping my drink, I looked up at him and said as calmly as I could. "What then?"

A slight smile came onto his face as he probably thought he'd got me, which he may well have done. "This" he went on undoing his belt, his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"I see" I croaked as I saw the belt come undone and his finger go to the button at the top of the zip. He undid it and looked at me as he replied.

"Do you James, do you really understand?"

"Yes Mark I think I do" I stammered as he slid his zip down a little way.

"And are you comfortable with it?"

"Yes, yes Mark I am" I gulped as he pulled the zip further down.

"And have you er done anything?" He asked putting his drink down and in one languid movement taking his polo shirt off. He had a great physique, with a light tan and a smattering of blonde hairs across his breasts and down the middle of his chest to vanish into the gap in his shorts.

"A little" I replied.

"And you're up for more are you?" He asked, well more stated actually.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Then James, perhaps you should undress too.

'Oh fuck' I thought. 'This really is getting serious. I was so scared, but also so excited. I half wanted to stop, but half wanted to go further. It was hammering round my brain that this really was a true bi, well maybe even gay experience. That this wasn't a sordid experience in a gay sauna or a threesome with my wife, but a genuine pick up and seduction. I was going with a man one on one for the first time. I was in a bedroom with him, he was undressing and was asking me to do the same and wonderfully I wanted to, but I still had no idea what we would do. Indeed I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen or how far I was prepared to go. I didn't think I was up to being fucked, but wasn't quite as sure about fucking him if he asked me. After all I had fucked my wife there numerous times and had a variety of anal experiences with other woman.

"Well James" Mark said softly holding his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. We were standing close looking at each other. Mark raised his eyebrows and smiled. With very fumbling fingers I started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Mmmmmm very nice James" he said looking at my bare chest that was just about as hairy as his. I froze when he put his hand out and ran the back of his fingers across my chest pausing briefly on and gently pinching each nipple. I was shaking with nerves as I undid more of the buttons and pulled the shirt out of my shorts. Looking down I watched fascinated as Mark ran his fingers down my chest across my stomach and slightly into the waist band of my white shorts. As I peeled the shirt off he said very quietly.

"Shall I?" as the fingers on his other went to the button at the top of my zip.

Shaking my head I croaked. "No. No Mark, I will."

Why I stopped him I have no idea for several times in the sauna I had revelled in someone removing my towel. I got a massive buzz from it and realised I wanted to flaunt myself to Mark, I wanted to be naked for him and I wanted him to ogle my body and lust at my cock that was frighteningly hard.

I undid the button and started sliding my zip down.

"Are you up for this then James" he whispered pushing his shorts mid-way down his thighs so that his erect cock stood up; he wasn't wearing underpants. He had a good cock. It was about average length and thickness but nicely shaped and of a golden colour like the rest of his body. It reared awesomely up his flat, slightly hairy stomach and I noticed was circumcised.

I was breathing heavy and my hands were shaking as I pushed my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. In my tight Y fronts my erection was massively emphasised.

"Oh James" Mark sighed looking at it. "You look marvellous."

Smiling I replied. "You don't look so bad yourself" as I leered at his naked hard on.

Reaching out Mark ran his fingertips along the outline of my cock inside the cotton underpants. That made me shudder with excitement; the feeling was amazing. Moving a little closer he whispered.

"Here let me" as he fiddled his fingers inside my underpants rolling them down so that he exposed me completely. "Oh yes baby" he went on taking my cock in both of his hands as he pushed them further down and I wiggled my legs so they slid to the floor. His had got caught on his hips and he pushed them down so that we were both naked.

"Hold me James" Mark said. I loved those magic words and held his dick, it was beautifully warm and so marvellously hard. I loved the feel of it realising that apart from my own this was only the third cock I had held. Momentarily I wondered how many more I would feel in the near future? His hands wandered up and down my cock stroking and rubbing. I followed his lead and soon was cupping his balls as he gently squeezed mine. He took one hand away and reaching up put his arm round my shoulder and moved closer. Our faces were almost touching; I could see some of the short bristles on his chin and could smell his strong aftershave. We looked into each other eyes as he again raised his eyebrows, smiled and mouthed yes, with a clear question mark after it.

'Oh my God' I thought. "He wants to kiss me.

At first I mentally rejected the idea, but when he pushed his hips forward so that our cocks were squashed together and reached round me with his other hand and gripped the cheek of my arse I changed my view. I wanted to be kissed, I wanted to kiss him, and yes I wanted us to kiss. And we did. That was something I had never really imagined I would want to do, but slowly I was realising that sex was just sex the gender of the participants was irrelevant.

Our mouths were open, our lips were squirming and our tongues were sliding and duelling. My arms involuntarily went round him as his did me. We pulled our bodies together and ground our chests and cocks against the other's stomach. Other than that my cock was rubbing against another dick as opposed to a soft womanly belly, it was just like kissing a woman. Mark broke the embrace.

"You ok with this James?"

"Yes Mark, yes I am" I gasped.

We kissed again with this time both of us firstly finding the other's bum cheeks and stroking and squeezing them then sliding our hands between us and finding the other's cock. We gently pumped the erections as we continued kissing and caressing each other. I still had no idea where this was going or where it would lead or, indeed, where I wanted to go or what I wanted it to lead to. What I did know though was that I was lapping it up and getting the most almighty buzz from this, to me, new type of sex.

"Lie on the bed James" Mark said pushing me towards it. "On your front so I can see that delicious bum."

"What, why?" I stammered.

"Don't worry" he assured me as I lay down. "I'm not going to rape you, just massage you."

Like the Thai girl the other night it wasn't really a massage just one continual caress all over my body. Mark knelt beside me on the bed and slightly aggressively pulled my legs open so they were spread wide.

"Mmmm lovely" he whispered running his fingertips over each cheek before he started softly caressing my neck and shoulders, hair and scalp. He slowly worked his way down my back until his hands were on my cheeks firstly lightly rubbing them and then kneading them and pushing them together.

"You really do have a great bum James" he said running his fingers down my legs and starting to caress and massage me just above my knees. Slowly running his fingertips up my inner thighs until they almost, but not quite touched my balls he then tantalisingly ran them down again. Using the traditional erotic massage technique of running them up and down, up and down teasing and exciting me each time going nearer and nearer to where I wanted them to be. My eyes were closed and my cock was rock hard as I waited for his next move. Almost forgetting it was a man's fingers for the sensations were so similar to those I had received from women many times in massage parlours all over the world I gave my mind and body over to the sheer pleasure I was gaining.

"Oh god" I grunted when on one upward sweep he didn't stop, but brushed the side of his hand against my balls. It was a sensational feeling. I wanted more and Mark was very aware of that from my sighs and gasps and the slight writhing of my body.

"Nice baby?" He asked stroking my balls with one hand and gently scratching that little patch of skin between them and my bum hole with the other.

"It's fucking marvellous" I grunted as he ran a couple of fingers along the crease in my arse pausing, enquiringly I thought, right on my hole. He pressed and I sighed.

"Ok James."

"Oh yes."

I wondered whether he was going to finger fuck my arse. That wouldn't have been a totally new experience for me as Kelly had done it a few times, but of course it had never happened with a man. He pressed on my anal hole again and I did nothing to deter him, but at the same time nothing to encourage him. He slid his other hand up and under me and he snuggled my cock neatly into his hand. He gripped me and I thrust at it a couple of times.

"Go on James fuck it, fuck my hand" he whispered, his mouth nearer to my ear than I realised. I pushed my hips forward and loved the tightness of his hand round my dick. At the same time he increased the pressure on my hole with his finger, easing it up me a little way, but by no means going for prostate massage; it felt good though. I thought he might be going to make me cum like this, but suddenly he stopped and turned me over.

"God what a lovely boner" he grinned running his hand up my dick then up my chest until it was on my tits. He pinched my nipples. "Just lie there James, close your eyes and enjoy it" he said softly.

He ran his fingers over my face, my eyelids, cheeks and lips before sliding them downwards until they were all over my cock and balls, between my legs, in the crack of my arse and again on my hole. I was in ecstasy, incredibly turned on and ready to cum. Without even thinking I reached out for him. I had to have the extra stimulus of feeling something as well having the sensations he was giving me. As my hand found his gorgeous cock and I rubbed it I suddenly realised that the feelings roaring through me, the need I felt and the desire in my mind and body was exactly the same as it had been at the massage parlour with the Thai girl. As she had rubbed and pumped my cock taking me near to, but carefully staying just the right side of a climax I had to feel her body and I had reached out and found her small, pert breasts and nipples. That had been as satisfying as it was now holding Mark's cock. That made me wonder if there really is any difference between 'straight' sex and the bi sex I was now getting into? I began to think there wasn't and that it was all about the buzz!