Going Black

Story Info
Mother and daughter.
9.5k words
4.43
157.9k
150
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,166 Followers

The players

Eric is a Vice President of very prestigious law firm in San Diego. He is the youngest VP in the history of the firm. He is 40 years old and is as black as night. He stands 6' 1" and weighs about 190 lbs. He has about 10% body fat. His cock is a very respectable 9 in and is 2½ inches in diameter. He has a smile that will burn the paint off the walls. He lost his wife two years ago to the big C.

He is well versed in several martial art disciplines. He works out daily concentrating on strength training.

He has a 20 year old son, Kevin, who is in his sophomore year UCLA studying law. He is a spitting image of his father. He followed in his father's footsteps and trains in the same disciplines. In the summer they wear boxing gloves and go at it full contact without head shots.

Sarah is a beauty. She is a classic blue eyed blonde. She is 38 years old, stands 5ft. tall and weighs about 105 lbs. She has an ass that stops traffic. He legs go all the way up to her ass.

She works as a paralegal. She works for a small law firm that consists of three lawyers. One of them, Jerry, is the son of the CEO of the firm that Eric works for. She is especially good at writing legal briefs. Every month or so, some other law firm tries to lure her away. Every time she gets an offer she shows it to her boss and he has to give her a raise.

She has a daughter named Amy. She stands 5ft 1in tall and weighs about 105. She inherited her mothers blonde hair and blue eyes. She is in her freshman year at San Diego State. She is majoring in business and going for her MBA. She is a cheerleader but doesn't like the jocks. She thinks they are too shallow and egotistical. She goes for the handsome brainy type.

******************

Jerry is having trouble with a complaint that Sarah is writing. She is including some precedents that he doesn't think should be included and he wants to include some that she doesn't think will help the case. He calls daddy and asks for help.

Eric's desk phone rings.

"Hello."

'Eric. Jerry is having trouble with a complaint. I need you to run over there and give them a hand."

"On my way, Sir."

Twenty minutes later he walks into their office. The receptionist calls Jerry and tells him Eric is waiting. She shows him into Jerry's office. Jerry and Sarah are sitting at a table covered in papers. The both look frazzled.

"Hi, Jerry."

"Hi, Eric. Please meet Sarah. Sarah, meet Eric."

The both look at each other. Eric flashes his best smile. Sarah smiles back. She thinks how handsome he is. She notices that he carries himself with confidence. She is impressed.

He discreetly looks her over and his cock stirs. She is fucking hot.

"Hi, Sarah. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello, Eric. We need some help with this complaint."

"Let me look at it."

He looks it over and asks what the problem is. They explain and he agrees with Sarah.

"OK, Leave these in and don't put these in. This looks very good, Jerry. Good job on the research. You're learning how to write."

"Ummm, Sarah wrote this one."

"I'm impressed, Sarah. This is excellent. Jerry, give her a raise."

They all laugh.

"I just gave her one last week. Other law firms keep trying to steal her away."

"Do whatever you have to do. Just keep her."

Sarah blushes and says, "Thank you, Eric. That's nice to hear."

"OK, write this up and I'll come by tomorrow and look over the final draft."

The next day at 10 am Eric shows up. The receptionist tell him to go into Sarah's office.

"Hi, Sarah. Good to see you again.

"Hello, Eric. Nice to see you too."

They shake hands and Eric's cock stirs again. Sarah's nipples twitch. His big smile got her again.

"The brief is on my computer. I just need your approval and it's ready to print out."

She turns her monitor to him and pushes her mouse to him. He quickly scrolls through. A big smile breaks out. Sarah gets goose bumps. She knows he likes it.

"Brilliant. This case is a slam dunk. It's the best complaint I've ever seen."

"Oh my. Thank you."

"I need to ask you. Why don't you get a law degree?"

"I have trouble with public speaking. I took two years of it in college. I freeze up when I get up in front of some people. I could never argue a case."

"That's a real shame. With your mind you would be great."

"Thanks, but I think I'm better off doing this. I really like it."

"I had an idea of our firm putting you through school and offering you a contract. I guess that's out."

"That's a really nice offer but I couldn't take it. I'm just not cut out to be a lawyer."

"Do you have any plans for lunch. I'm buying."

"That's nice. I don't have any plans. How can I resist if you're buying."

She turns her monitor around, grabs her mouse and clicks print.

"I'm ready."

*********************

He decides he wants to impress her but not go overboard. He calls San Diego Marriott and reserves a table. He has taken his clients there before. They all know him. He plans on having some champagne so they take a cab.

They walk in and he slips the host a twenty. He takes them to an exclusive table and snaps his fingers. A waiter appears out of thin air. They sit and look over the menu. Sarah notices that there are no prices. She orders an item from the low calorie section. Eric orders an egg salad sandwich and a bottle of Dom.

They both enjoy a nice lunch. Sarah finds it very easy to talk to Eric. They talk about their dreams and life goals. They avoid talking about their ex spouses. He speaks intelligently on many subjects. She is very impressed.

He us impressed on how sincere she is. She knows what she wants and doesn't appear to be one to accept anything less.

Eric pays with his company credit card and leaves a generous tip for the waiter. The catch a cab and leave.

"Eric, that champagne got to me a little. I don't think I should go back to work like this."

He smiles.

"Don't worry. I'll call Jerry. Let's take you home. I'll pick you up in the morning and take you to work. You can leave your car till then."

"OK. I usually leave at about 7:30."

"I'll be here."

He walks her to her door. She moves into his arms and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for a nice lunch. Maybe we can do it again."

"I'd like that very much."

"Till tomorrow."

She goes in and he takes the cab back to his office building.

He sits at his desk thinking about her. He is very impressed not only with her looks, but with her mind too. He decides to pursue her. He calls Jerry and tells him Sarah won't be in for the rest of the day.

That night he is sitting in his den. He calls his son.

"Hi, Kevin. How's school going?"

"Hi, Dad. It's going good. They're giving it to us pretty fast but I should be OK."

"Have you fallen in love yet?"

"Holy crap, Dad. I don't have time. All I do is study, eat, work out and sleep. You remember how it was."

"I do. You're making me proud. Keep up the good work."

"I will, Dad. You know how I hate to fail at anything."

"Guess what happened today?"

"You got your ass kicked?"

"Ha, you know better than that. You're the only one that can do that."

"And don't you forget it either."

"No, I met a very interesting lady today. She's a paralegal and another law office. She is a beauty and very smart."

"Great, Dad. It's about time you got out there. Mom's been gone a long time. You need a woman in your life. Is it serious?"

"Not yet. We just had lunch today. I plan on going for it."

"Way to go, Dad. You need to get laid."

"That may not be that easy. She won't be one to just hop in the sack. She's a classy lady."

"I'll bet you have her in the sack on your second date. You can charm the pants off anyone."

"I don't know. I won't rush it. And I'll keep you posted."

"Sounds like you are into this seriously. You looking to get married?"

"It's a little soon to think about that. Besides, you might not like having a white stepmother."

"Wow, Dad. That's something to think about."

"I'm thinking. I'm thinking. You'll be the first to know."

"Thanks, Dad. You're way overdue."

"Goodbye. Son. I love you."

"Love you too, Dad. See ya."

******************

Sarah is puttering around, cleaning and getting dinner prepped. Amy comes in from school.

"Hi, Mom. I'm home."

"Hi, sweetie. Did you have a good day?"

'It was OK. The same as yesterday. Lecture and lecture."

"Did you set the world on fire today?"

"Not quite. I did have a nice lunch."

"Aha. Was he a nice guy?"

"He was very nice. I finally met a nice looking gentleman with a brain."

"Wow, Mom. Snag him. Those are hard to come by."

"I need to ask you something. What do you think about me dating a black man."

"Mom. Geez. Its 2015, not the 50's. Go for it."

"I've never done it before. I just wondered how you would feel about it."

"Mom. If he's nice and handsome, go for it."

"Well. We'll see what happens. He's picking me up for work in the morning. We had some champagne for lunch and I didn't want to go back to work or drive tipsy."

"Watch it Mom. He may get you drunk and jump your bones."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Mom, it's been a long time since Dad died. You need to get out and live a little. Open you legs and go for it."

"Amy. Shame on you talking like that. I'm you mother."

"Yeah, a mother that needs to get laid."

"Speaking of getting laid. Have you got anyone in mind."

"No. Not since I caught Brian out with another woman. That asshole. I went to the clinic at school and got tested for STD. I would have killed him if he gave me something."

"You didn't tell me about that. You guys used condoms, didn't you?"

"Of course, Mom. You taught me that. Even being on the pill I still do."

"Good. There's a lot of scary stuff out there."

"So, when do I get to meet Mr. Wonderful?"

"Let's not get too excited yet. We haven't even had an official date yet. He may not even want to get involved with me."

"Geez, Mom. You don't realize how hot you are. I'll bet he is thinking about you right now."

"Well, maybe. We'll see."

Amy grabs her books and goes in her room. Sarah sits on the sofa and turns on the TV. She thinks about being with Eric. It pops into her mind what it would be like to have a black cock in her. Her nipples pop up and her pussy tingles. She smiles and picks out a chick flick to watch.

*******************

The next morning Eric is waiting outside Sarah's apartment. He sees her come out. He gets out and open the door for her.

"Good morning, Sarah. Your chariot awaits."

She smiles.

"Good morning. Eric. I've never had a chauffeur before. This is a nice treat."

"It's my pleasure. Buckle up and hang on."

"I want to thank you again for the nice lunch. You're good company."

"I enjoyed it too. Thanks for going with me. I was thinking. How about we go out to dinner this weekend. Maybe Saturday night."

"That sounds nice. My daughter tells me I should get our more."

"That's funny. My son says the same thing. Kids, huh. Go figure."

"Tell me about your son."

"He's going to UCLA studying law. A chip off the old block."

"It's great to have kids that know what they want.

My son is driven not to fail at anything. I know he'll do well."

"It sure is. So many of them just drift through life with no goals. Such a waste."

"Do you have any children?"

"My daughter, Amy."

"How old is she?"

"She's nineteen and going to State here in town. She is majoring in business. She wants her MBA."

"That sounds great. How is she doing?"

"She is carrying a 3.9 average. I'm really proud of her."

"Well, here we are. I'll make a reservation unless you have a place you want to go."

"That's fine. Call me and let me know when to be ready."

"Bye bye, Sarah. Have a nice day."

"You too. Bye bye."

*********************

Sarah is getting ready for her date. Amy is watching her with a big smile. She is really happy that her Mom is going out. She watches Sarah trying to pick out something to wear. She goes in the bedroom.

"Need some help, Mom?"

"I don't know what to wear. I'm so nervous. I haven't done this in so long."

"Let me help."

Amy looks in the closet and pick out a burgundy dress with spaghetti straps.

"Wear this one, Mom. It looks really good on you. It shows you legs and boobs off really well."

'It's really short. I don't want to look like a slut."

"It's perfect, Mom. You will blow his mind. No bra, black thigh highs and your three inch heels."

"Are you sure. I should at least wear a bra."

"Mom. Guys like boobs. Your C cups will definitely get his attention and all the other women will be green with envy. That dress is just short enough to show off you legs."

"OK, I'll wear it."

"And not too much make up. Just a little. You don't need much anyway. Just a little blush and do your eyes. Throw in some pink lipstick. You'll be perfect."

Sarah follows her advice. She stands in front of the mirror. She shakes her shoulders a little and sees her breasts sway. She feel naughty. Amy goes in her room but leaves the door open. She listens as she hears the door bell ring.

******************

Eric pulls into the parking lot at Sarah's apartment building. He gets out and goes to her door. He stands a minute and takes a deep breath. He checks his watch. He is right on time. He punches the doorbell. Sarah opens the door and his mouth falls open.

"Hi, Eric. Come in. I want you to meet Amy before we go."

"Wow, Sarah. You look terrific. Nice outfit."

"Thank you. Eric. Amy, honey. Come and meet Eric."

Amy walks out wearing an Aztecs t shirt and shorts. She isn't wearing a bra. She smiles at Eric.

'Honey, meet Eric. Eric, my daughter Amy."

Eric holds out his hand. Amy pushes it aside and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looks at her Mom and raises her hand to give her a high five. Sarah catches on and they high five. Everyone laughs.

"Hi Amy. Sarah, You really make beautiful babies."

"Yeah. She's been teasing me all day. But I'll get even with her."

Amy says, "You guys get out of here and have a good time. And have her back by ten o'clock. "

"Sarah says, "Yeah right."

She grabs her wrap and leads Eric out the door.

"Where are we going, Eric."

"I made reservations at Romano's. It's a nice place down on the gas lamp. I think you'll like it. They have a dance band there too."

"Oh my. I haven't danced in years. I love to dance."

"I cut a pretty good rug too. This should be just the place. I used to take my wife there."

"Eric. Should we talk about that. Maybe we should get that out of the way."

"We can if you want. It's all history. I lost her to cancer two years ago."

"Oh my god. How terrible. That must have been hard for you and Kevin."

"It was. It took a long time, but we're OK now. Like it said, it's all history. She told me she wanted me to move on."

"I'm so sorry for you."

"Tell me about your husband."

"He was killed in a car accident. The police were chasing this guy and he ran through intersection and hit my husband broadside. The both died instantly."

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I know how it feels. It's a terrible thing to lose someone you love."

"I'm ok now. I sued the police. The guy just had some warrants. They didn't need to do a high speed pursuit. They knew him and knew where he lived. They settled out of court."

"OK, enough of this sad talk. Let's enjoy the evening."

She reaches over and touches his shoulder.

"I'm already enjoying myself. It's been a long time since I dated. Go easy with me. I'm out of practice."

"I am too. So if I screw up, just cut me a little slack."

"I noticed your hands. They look all beat up. What's that from?"

"It from martial arts training. We had to toughen up our hands."

"Wow. Are you some kind of Ninja."

"Not really. I just learned to take care of myself. It started in high school. The bullies liked to pick on me. After a while they left me alone."

"Wow, I have my very own bodyguard. That's nice."

"I doubt I'll need my skills tonight. It's a really nice place we're going to."

Eric pulls into valet parking and helps Sarah out. She takes his arm and the go in. He slips the host a twenty and are shown to a nice table. The are seated and he orders a carafe of the house Burgundy. He pours two glasses and they check out the menu.

They finish dinner and the carafe of wine. He settles up the dinner tab and asks for a table by the dance floor. Before he leaves he orders another carafe of Burgundy. He host seats them and the waiter brings the wine. Before he sits, Eric goes to the band stand. He slips the band leader two twenties and asks for two tangos every half hour. The leader smiles and give him the thumbs up.

He goes back and sits by Sarah.

"I hope you like to tango. I ordered two per half hour till we leave."

"Oh my. That's my favorite. I love to tango."

He holds her hand as they sip their with and listen to the band. The band leader looks at him and nods. He pulls her to the floor and the tango starts. He puts some moves on her and she follows easily. She is grinning from ear to ear. They dance to two and the band starts a slow set. He pulls her into his arms and they glide around the floor. He pulls her close and she lays her head on his chest. She moves closer and puts her pelvis bone on his thigh. She feels his cock against her. She looks up at him and he kisses her. She gasps and returns the kiss.

They dance to two more slow ones and go back to their table. Her nipples are at attention and her pussy is moist.

"On my god, Eric. I feel like a teenager on her first date. This is so nice."

"Nice is an understatement. It's wonderful. It's been so long since I held a beautiful woman in my arms. Thanks so much for coming with me."

Another slow set starts and Eric pulls her to the floor. He pulls her into his arms. He moves her so his thigh is on her mound. He holds her against him and start moving to the slow beat. He moves his thigh up and down on her. She lays her head on his chest and pushes against him. He feels her breathing increase. Soon she is humping his leg to the slow beat. He feels her press harder and leans his head down. He whispers in her ear...

"Cum for me, baby. Give me a cum."

She moans and a shudder runs through her body. He holds her till she stops cumming. She lifts her head and they kiss.

"Oh my god, Eric. I just came for you. Oh god. I can't believe it."

"Was it good for you?"

"My god, yes. I've never cum dancing."

"Let's go to my place and finish the evening off right."

"Yes. Let's hurry. I want you so bad. Please, let's hurry."

"While I pay, go in the ladies room and take off your panties."

"Eric. You're a bad boy."

"I am. I want you to be a bad girl."

"I want to be bad for you too. I want this to be a night to remember."

She walks away and Eric pays his tab. He watches her walk back to him. Her pussy juice is running down her legs and she is grinning from ear to ear. She takes his arm and they walk out. She whispers in his ear, "I'm wet and it's running down my legs."

He just look at her and smiles.

The get in the car and he pulls the console up. She scoots over next to him. He pulls out of the lot and he puts his hand on her thigh. She opens her legs for him and pulls his hand up to her wet pussy. His finger slides in her. She moans and holds his hand to her.

He manages to get them to his house without wrecking the car. They almost run to his bedroom.

"Take your clothes off for me, baby. I want to see that beautiful body. Show it to me."

She blushes and slowly unzips her dress. She pulls the straps and it fall around her feet. She puts her hands behind her head and gently sways her breasts for him. She walks up to him and he puts a finger on each nipple. She gasps and holds his hands to her. He takes one in his mouth and sucks on it. His hands move to her panties and he slowly pulls them down. They fall around her feet. He holds her ass cheeks in his hand. He switches and sucks her other nipple. She holds his head to her. His hand finds her wet pussy and he gently caresses her lips. She opens her legs to give him better access. One finger slowly pushes into her wet folds. She gasps as he pushes it in. He gently bites her nipple and her pussy clenches on his finger.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,166 Followers