Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Take my clothes off baby. I want to be naked with you."

She slowly takes his shirt and runs her hands over his chiseled chest.

"Oh my. You're beautiful."

She drops to her knees and opens his pants. She pulls them down. He kicks his shoes off and steps out of his pants. She kisses his stomach and sticks her tongue in his navel. She takes the waist band of his boxers and pulls down. His rock hard cock pops out in front of her face.

"Oh my god, baby. What a beautiful cock. It's so big and thick."

"Hold it, baby. Feel how hard I am for you. Look at what's going in your hot pussy."

She holds it with both hands and kisses the head. She licks up the pearl of pre cum. She knows she can't get it in her mouth. She sucks and licks on the head while she strokes it with both hands. Her fingers don't reach all the way around it.

"Oh god, it's getting bigger. So beautiful and hard. I can feel how hot you are for me."

"Lay down for me, baby. I want to taste that hot pussy."

"Oh god yes. I want your mouth on my pussy. I want you to taste my juice. I want you to see how hot I am for you."

She lays back on the bed and open her legs for him. He kisses and licks his way to her treasure. She gasps as his lips find hers. She opens wider and pulls her legs up."

"Take me, baby. Make me feel like a woman again. It's been so long. Make me your woman."

With two fingers in her pussy he starts sucking and licking her pussy lips. He slowly brings her up to the edge of cumming.

"Oh yes. Yes. Make me cum. Please, make me cum."

He ignores her and lets off. He waits a few minutes and curls his finger up and finds her G spot. She moans as he caresses it. He licks his way up to her clit. He holds his tongue on it, bringing her to the edge again. He makes her wait again. Finally he rubs her G spot and sucks up her clit. She squeals and all of her muscles tense and her orgasm rips through her body.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Cumming cumming. Oh god yes. Yes. Yes."

Just as she comes down her gently bites her clit. She screams and an orgasm takes over her mind and body. He waits for her to come down and does it again. She is screaming, and humping up to his face as orgasm after orgasm overwhelms her. Before she can completely recover he moves up and presses his cock head against her pussy. He pushes the head in. She squeals and cums again. Her legs go around his ass and she pulls him down.

"Fuck me. fuck me. fuck me with that big cock. Fuck me."

She thrusts up, trying to get it all in. He lets her reach for it. She sinks her nails into his back and pulls him down. Her pussy stretches open as he fills her. Every nerve ending rubs on his cock. No one this big has ever been that far in her. He drops the final two inches into her and she screams and cums again. He pussy muscles go on automatic and she milks him. He starts slowly stroking up and down. She matches each of his thrusts with one of her own.

"Fuck me. fuck me hard. Make me cum on that big cock. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Their passion builds for the big finish. She clamps her pussy down on his cock and holds his bone against her clit.

"Cum in me, give me your cum. Please cum in me."

His cock flares and his hot cum bathes her cervix. They both scream as it hits them. He pussy milks his cum as he pumps her full. As her orgasm fades she starts kissing him all over his face and neck.

"OH my god. That was amazing. You're so good for me. I've never cum that hard or that many times. You're a wonderful lover."

"You're an amazing woman. I thought my cock was going to explode. I think sparks shot out of it. Your pussy is just amazing."

"I'm glad, baby. I wanted it to be good for you. I'm your woman now. I want to please you."

"That won't be hard. Just stay with me and don't let go."

"I'm here for you, baby. I'm here."

She turns her back to him and snuggles up to him. He reaches down and pulls the cover up over them. He holds one hand on her breast and one on her pussy. They fall asleep.

Sarah wakes first the next morning. She is laying in his arms with her breasts against his chest and her head is on his shoulder. She gently caresses his chest and stomach. His morning wood is at full mast. She feels her pussy juice flow. She moves her hand down and takes it in her hand. She feels his heart beat. She gently moves up and over his cock. She lines it up with her pussy lips and lowers her self on it. The head pops in and she gasps. She slowly pushes down and feels it stretching her out. She remembers how it felt when he filled her with his cum last night. She smiles and takes more of it in. she looks at him and smiles. He is awake and watching her.

"Did you find something you want, baby."

"Oh god yes. I want that big cock to cum in me again."

"Take it, baby. Work on it and make it squirt hot cum in you. Make me cum."

She watches him as she moves up and down on him. A shudder runs through her as she sees the love in his eyes. She pushes down and grinds her clit on his bone. Her head falls back as an orgasm radiates out from her pussy. She moans and falls on his chest. He holds her and thrusts up in her. She squeezes him and grinds on his bone. Another orgasm rocks her body.

"Cumming on you, baby. Cumming for you. Your hot hard cock makes me crazy."

"Take it, baby. Make us cum together. Make it a big one."

'Oh fuck yes. So good in me. Hot and hard."

She feels his cock start to flare. She pushes down hard and squeezes him hard. His cock flares in her and they both cum hard. Their cries fill the room.

"My baby. Makes me cum so hard. You are one hot lover."

"I love watching you cum. Your cum face is beautiful."

They cuddle for a while and make their way to the shower. They lather each other up paying special attention to the good parts. Eric turns her around and bends her over. She moans and back up to him. He lifts her by her hip bones and lines his cock up to her pussy. Her feet are off the floor and his cock finds her pussy. He thrusts into her hard. She cries out and grabs the faucet handles to keep her balance. His balls hit her clit and his bone hits her beautiful ass cheeks. He reaches around and fingers her clit. He strokes and rubs. In just a few minutes she is screaming and cumming. He feels the tingle in his loins and thrusts all the way in. Her pussy squeezes him and his cock flares. His cum rockets out of the end of his cock. The both cry out and cum together. He knees go weak and he falls to his knees.

"Oh god, baby. That was amazing. I came really hard. These water sports are great."

"They sure are. I have enough cum in me to float a battleship. I'm going to leak all day long."

"Leaking is good. I want to keep you leaking all the time."

"I know one thing. I need to get on the pill. The way you fill me with cum I'll be knocked up the first time I'm fertile. I start my period in about four days. I should be safe for a while."

"Yeah. The pill is a good idea. We're a little old to be having babies."

"Let's get dressed and you can take me home. I need to change clothes."

"I wonder what Amy will have to say."

"Oh god. She is going to tease me to no end."

"I think she'll be happy for you."

"She will. She kept telling me to open my legs and live a little."

"I'm glad you took her advice."

"I'm glad too. It's wonderful to feel like a woman again."

As they are driving back to Sarah's she says, "I don't know if this will offend you but seeing my white skin against your black skin gave me a little thrill."

He laughs.

"I'm not offended because I got the same thrill. You're my first white pussy and I liked it."

"Well, You're my first black cock, so there."

They pull into a parking space.

"Get ready for the teasing. We're here."

"Oh god. I'm going to hear it for a week at least."

Sarah unlocks the door and they walk in. Amy comes out of her bedroom. She stops and puts her hands on her hips. She puts a serious look on her face.

"OK, you two. Just where the hell have been. You were supposed to be home by ten."

"Well, we had dinner and went dancing"

"Oh yeah. And then where did you go."

"We went to Eric's place."

She can't hold her serious face any longer. She runs to her Mom and hugs her.

"Oh god, Mom. I'm so happy for you. You were way overdue."

She looks at Eric. The both smile.

"You took advantage of my Mom?"

"It's more like she took advantage of me. I tried to resist."

"Oh my god, Mom. Is that true?"

She blushes.

"I couldn't help it. He made me do it."

They all laugh.

"This is so cool. I couldn't be happier."

"We couldn't either."

"Mom, I notice you're walking a little funny. Do you need a Tylenol?"

"I'm just fine. Everything feel fine."

"You can try harder next time."

"I need to change. Put on some coffee, honey. I need some."

Sarah goes in her bedroom. Amy walks up to Eric and gives him a hug.

"I'm really glad you and Mom hooked up. It's been way to long for her."

"I'm glad too. It's been a long time for me too."

"Come in the kitchen. I'll put on the coffee."

Amy pours three cups.

"So, Eric. Do you have any kids?"

"Yes. My son is up at UCLA. He is studying law."

"What's his name?"

"Kevin."

"Is he as handsome as you?"

"I'm not sure. You can decide when you meet him."

'Is he coming home this summer?"

"Yeah. Law school is pretty intense. He'll need a break to regroup."

"Great. I can't wait to meet him."

Sarah and Eric look at each other and smile.

********************

One month later Sarah and Eric have just finished trying to fuck each other to death. She is holding his cock, licking their cum juice up.

"Mmmm, My big beautiful black cock all covered with our juice. Yummy Yummy.

She moves up and gives him a big kiss.

"I love you, baby. We're so good together."

"I love you too, sweetie. You rock my world."

"I love rocking our world with you."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Kevin is coming home tomorrow. He passed all of his exams with flying colors."

"You must be very proud of him."

"Yes. He's a great young man."

"I have to tell Amy. She really wants to meet him."

"I'm wondering if they will hook up."

"I don't know. She doesn't have a guy in her life now. They might."

"That would be fun. We could have screaming contests."

"You silly. I don't know if she's a screamer."

"We should all go out to dinner to welcome him home."

"Great idea. I'm excited about meeting him"

She reaches down and holds his cock.

"Do you think I can get that up again."

"Give it a try. I'm not as young as I used to be."

She starts licking, sucking and jacking his cock. It slowly fills with blood. Even after being together this long her white hands on his black cock still gives her a thrill. She keeps working on it and it comes up full hard.

"Fuck me doggie, baby. I want you to take me and fuck me hard. Shove your big black cock in me."

He rolls her over on her stomach and moves behind her. He holds her my her hip bones and lines his cock up with her wet pussy. He slowly pushes all the way in her. She moans as his cock head touches her cervix.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Shoot your hot black cum in me."

He takes both nipples and pulls back on them. She cries out and cums.

"Oh fuck yes. Pull my nipples. Yes. Yes."

He strokes hard into her slamming his pelvis bone against her ass. She is moaning and groaning as he pumps hard in her. He lets go of her nipples and grabs a handful of her hair. He pulls back and her back goes down. His cock goes deeper in her and an orgasm flows out from her pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on you. Cumming on your big black cock. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He strokes hard into her and she cums two more times. He can't hold out any longer. He pulls back on her hair and fills her pussy with his cum. They both cry out in mutual orgasm. She collapses under him and he falls beside her.

"mmmm, good white pussy full of my cum."

"That's a very happy white pussy. I can't get enough of you."

She snuggles back into his arms and they fall asleep.

****************

At about 11 am the next day, Kevin drives up in front of his Dad's house. He leans his head back on the headrest and takes a deep breath.

"Yes. Home at last. No more books for the summer."

He gets out and goes in the house. Eric is sitting watching a ball game. He hears the door close. He gets up and gives Kevin a hug..

"Hey, buddy. Welcome home."

'Hey, Dad. Finally home for the summer. It feels great."

The go in and sit on the sofa. He mutes the game and they catch up on all the happenings.

"Sarah and I planned on taking you out to dinner tonight."

"Great idea, Dad. I won't have to eat anymore cafeteria food for a while."

"That bad, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty bad."

"It should be a nice night tonight. You get to meet Sarah and Amy."

"I know. I've been thinking about Amy. Is she nice."

"Oh yeah. She's a great gal. I think you'll like them both. They are both really hot. Sarah is the hottest woman I've ever known. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Amy is a spitting image of her."

"Sounds good. Maybe we can hook up for the summer."

"You won't regret it. She is a knockout."

Eric picks up his phone and calls Sarah.

"Hi, babe. Kevin just got in. We're all set for dinner tonight."

"Oh good. I'm so excited to meet him. Amy wants to go casual tonight. She want to show Kevin around town. Maybe we can go to the Olive Garden."

"Sounds good. Casual and Olive Garden. We'll be there about six."

"Bye bye. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Geez, Dad. When you gonna marry her?"

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it. We haven't been together that long. Who knows what the future brings. I really love her. She's beautiful inside and out. It could happen."

"Yeah, you're hooked on that pussy. You'll marry her.

"Have you had any girls up there?"

"No, I'm way too busy. Just a couple of casual dates."

Six o'clock rolls around and Eric and Kevin are walking up to Sarah's apartment. Eric rings the bell.

*******************

At about five Amy starts thinking about what to wear. Sarah watches her and smiles.

"You OK, honey. You look a little nervous."

"I can't decide what to wear."

Sarah laughs.

"I remember when I was getting ready for my first date with Eric. Do you?"

"Mom. Help me."

"OK, just wear some jeans and a nice blouse. No t shirts. Here, this blouse will work."

She pulls on a pair of jeans. She puts on the blouse and looks in the mirror.

"You going to wear a bra, honey?"

"I don't think so. Remember, guys like boobs. I want him to notice me."

"Don't worry, he will."

She puts on a little make up and checks in front of the mirror again.

'How's this, Mom."

'Just fine. You will blow his mind. You going to open you legs tonight?"

"Mom, you're not helping."

"Just a little payback."

"I hope I look OK. First impressions are important."

"Don't worry. You'll be fine."

The doorbell rings.

"You get that, Mom. I'll be right out."

Sarah opens the door and Eric and Kevin walk in. Sarah hugs and kisses Eric and turns to Kevin.

"Hi, Kevin. I finally get to meet you. Welcome home."

"Hi, Sarah. Yep, finally."

She gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Come in and sit. Amy will be right out."

They chat a few minutes. Amy comes out. Eric and Sarah are watching for her reaction. She takes one look at Kevin and just stops and looks. She flashes a big smile for him. Kevin does the same.

"Kevin. Welcome home. We finally get to meet.

"Hi Amy. Nice to meet you."

Kevin stands up with a big grin on his face. Amy walks up to him. She presses her full breasts against his chest. She looks into his eyes and gives him a big kiss on the lips.

Eric and Sarah look at each other and exchange a high five. They see that she is smitten. Amy hangs onto Kevin's arm. She has a big grin on her face. They chat for a while and leave for dinner. Amy can't keep her hands off Kevin. Obviously he is enjoying the attention.

After dinner they are all standing in the parking lot.

"Mom, let's go back home. I want to get my car and show Kevin around. You two can go and do some old people stuff."

The all laugh.

"Oh my. I like doing old people stuff. What are you planning?"

"I don't know. Maybe Sue knows there's a kegger. I want to introduce Kevin to some of my friends."

"OK, honey. Be careful and don't drink too much."

Kevin says. "I'll be the DD. I don't drink that much. Maybe just a beer or two."

Back at the apartment, Amy says, "Kevin, you drive and I'll navigate. I need to call Sue."

"OK, just point me in the right direction."

"Hello Sue."

"Hi Amy. What's up tonight?"

"I was gonna ask you about that. Anything going on tonight. I have my Mom's boyfriend's son with me. I want to show him around."

"I think Bill bought a keg today. Everyone should be there."

"Great, I'll see you there."

"Bye bye."

"Bye bye."

"Hang a right at the next light. It's just a couple of blocks."

"Is this going to be a drunken party or what?"

"No, just some of my friends. They're pretty cool about partying. Nothing out of control."

"Good, I'm not into wild parties."

"Me either. Maybe a couple of beers and hang with my friends."

"Sounds OK. Nice and mellow."

As Kevin drives, Amy can't stop looking at him. She has a big grin on her face. Kevin notices. He suspects he may get laid tonight. His first white pussy. Amy is thinking the same thing. Her first black cock.

They walk into Bill's house. There are about ten or twelve people there. Amy greets all her friends and introduces Kevin to all of them.

"Kevin, let's get a beer. We don't want to look like party poopers."

"OK, I'll nurse one for effect."

Amy finishes her beer and Kevin gets her another. They dance a few times. She starts on her third beer. She is getting a little buzz going. They are dancing to a slow one. Amy is snuggles up to Kevin. He head is resting on his chest. She feel his cock against her stomach. Her nipples are perked up and her pussy is moist. She pulls his head down and plants a wet kiss on him. He gasps and pulls her close.

"mmmm. You're a great kisser, Amy. I could get used to that."

"You are too. More, more"

They kiss again and Kevin's cock comes up to half hard. Amy doesn't back off. She it thinking about a place where they can be alone. She is ready for some action.

"Hey, let's get out of here. What do you think?"

"Good idea. Do you know any place we can be alone."

She smiles. They are both thinking the same thing.

They walk out and go down the street toward her car. As they get close two guys step out from behind some bushes.

"Hey Bro. Nice looking lady you have there. How about we take her off your hands and show her some real fun."

"Sorry, guys. She's with me for the evening."

"Yeah? We'll see about that."

The walk toward them. Kevin moves Amy behind him. She is terrified and speechless.

The get close and Kevin spears one in the solar plexus. As he is folding up he hits the other guy square in the mouth. His nose spurts blood and three of his teeth hit the ground. Amy screams. He grabs her arm and hurries her to the car. He shoves her in and gets in the drivers seat.

"We gotta get out of here. I don't want to explain anything to the cops. He speeds off. Amy finally regains her composure."

"Holy crap, Kevin. I was really scared, but you took those guys out in a heartbeat."

"I just took care of business. Two idiots with too much testosterone and beer."

"You're a bad ass. Remind me never get you pissed at me."

"You're safe. I don't hit girls."

"OK, now that the excitement is over where we going."

"How about Dad's place. I think they are at your place. I'll call Dad and find out."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers