Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
515 Followers

She hung up and threw the phone away.

"Sorry about that." She said. "Now where were we?"

"Suck it." Troy slapped her on the cheek with his hard cock, leaving a slight redness on her smiling face.

Jackie threw her head forward and sucked and licked at Troy's black cock like a sex-crazed woman. She worshiped every inch of it with her mouth. It felt hot and hard. She loved running her hand up and down along the shaft and feeling the weight of it. The sight of her delicate looking white hand, with her golden wedding band on, trying to grasp his cock looked shockingly arousing. Her exposed vagina dripped with wetness as she ran her tongue along the entire length.

"Your cock is so beautiful...so black." Jackie groaned between planting kisses on it as she gripped his manhood with both hands.

"Yeah, take it Jackie." He replied.

"I've never imagined such a amazing cock in my life," she sucked and kissed his large nut sack. "Your beautiful, gorgeous and wonderful."

She felt Troy's hands on her head as she engorged the end of his cock in her mouth and forced it in. She loved the salty taste of his cock on her tongue. Her nostrils were full of his odor. She stifled the urge to gag and continued to take his black cock in her mouth. She wanted to pleasure him, to give him back the exciting feeling she had when he licked her pussy. Her mouth foamed with saliva as he pounded his cock in her face. She felt his hands grabbing her hair and pulling her with rough strength. She in turn gripped his rock hard buttocks with her hands and tried her best to take his cock in her mouth. Her breath became short and she wasn't sure how long she could continued without passing out.

Then Troy grunted. His cock shook in her mouth and sent wads of hot cum down her throat, choking her. He pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her lovely face with a volley of warm semen. The sticky cum got in her hair, eyes and nose. Her mouth contained an enormous amount of it which she swallowed.

"Did I do good?" she asked with a coy expression as she rubbed his cock on her face.

"Ah, you slut." He said. "You did good."

"That makes me happy." She said kissing the end of his cock. "I wanted to please you."

She felt warmth in her heart at having satisfied him. It made her feel more like a woman then she had in years. This is what it should feel like, she thought, between a man and a woman. She stroked his cock lovingly. It was still hard, still very hard.

"I want more," Jackie said, looking up at him with hunger in her eyes and lust in her heart.

"Oh, really," he said smiling.

"Yes. I want it all." She replied, stroking his cock slowly. "I want you fuck me."

"Are you sure you want that?" Troy said. "You're a very sweet and beautiful woman. I'll bet your tight little pussy has never had anything like I've got."

"I don't care." She said.

"If I fuck you, I will stretch you and your pussy will never be the same. You won't be able to take pleasure from your husband's dick anymore." Troy gently caressed Jackie's face and hair. "After me, you will probably only ever be able to orgasm to hung black men."

"I accept that. I want you to fuck me right now with your big, magnificent black cock." Jackie rubbed her face against his groin as she pleaded with her eyes up at him. "Please, I want you all over my white body. I want you inside me."

"I don't have any condoms," Troy said.

"I can buy some," she replied.

"I don't use them–ever." Troy said.

"Then shoot your cum in me." Jackie said, still knelling in front of him. "A man like you deserves everything a woman's body has to offer. Please, Troy. I'm begging you to fuck me."

"Ah, Jackie. I'm going to change you." Troy grinned and stripped off his shirt, revealing a broad and muscular chest.

In turn, Jackie stood up, unbuttoned her blouse. "Oh you look so hot."

"So do you, beautiful woman." He said.

Her eyes never stopped staring into Troy's eyes. Her whole body was on sexual auto pilot tonight. There's wasn't any force short of a nuclear explosion that could stop her from uniting in sexual congress with Troy. Looking at his gorgeous black body and incredible cock, she was powerless to resist surrendering to his overwhelming masculinity. To deny this passion sounded like madness. At this moment in Jackie's mind, it seemed wrong and unnatural not to have sex with this black man.

She felt the urge to kiss him again and he reciprocated. She collapsed and allowed herself to be enveloped by his strong black arms. She relished the sight and heat of his dark skinned chest pressing against her breasts. While her mouth locked furiously against his, she slipped off her blouse. A desire to keep kissing him conflicted with the burning need of her pussy to have him enter her body.

They broke off their kiss and she smiled and turned around to allow Troy to help get her bra off. While Troy unfastened her bra, he kissed her neck, sending shivers through her body. Looking in the mirror she saw the reflection of herself. She looked like the disheveled heroine of a romance novel, caught on the book cover in the moment before love making and wrapped in the embrace of a hunky man.

As her bra fell and her breasts became exposed, she couldn't believe she was about to cheat on her husband with a black man. She wondered if what he said was right? Was he going to stretch her pussy so much she would never cum to her husband's dick again? Well, he rarely gave her orgasms now, she thought with a chuckle. Something amazing would happen when Troy's monster black cock entered her tight white pussy. She thought about him ejaculating in her. He might even impregnate her. It amazed her to think that the thought of that both frightened and attracted her. She wasn't going to be the same person after tonight. Rather then run away from it, she embraced the idea and felt liberated by it.

She turned around and worked her skirt down with two shakes of her hips. Troy enjoyed her breasts as she did this. She loved the sight and feel of his thick lips on her breasts. His face, that she couldn't believe she thought of as ugly before, looked handsome and attractive to her now. Her nipples were excited and hard as he rolled his tongue over them.

Both were completely naked now. Jackie kissed him for a long time. Having his hot and sweaty body pressing against her felt exquisite. His hands moved around her curves and hips, exploring her. Every part of her body that touched his tingled with excitement. Especially exhilarating was the feeling of his hard cock rubbing against her skin, making her drunk with horniness. Her mind reeled with lusty emotion.

"Your body feels so fucking good." She couldn't get over how much she loved touching him.

Her hands ran with hungry abandon over his hard muscles. It didn't seem like any bit of him was flabby. His whole body was toned and perfect. She kissed his smooth, hairless chest.

"You are very soft and warm," Troy said. "I have to admit, I've never been with a woman as sexy as you."

"You are so sweet, thank you." Jackie kissed him and felt a warmth in her heart. It cheered her to hear those words.

"You are handsome..." she kissed him deeply.

"...gorgeous..." she said between kisses.

"...more man then I've ever seen..." she whispered between more kisses.

"...you are a black adonis." She said as she ran her hands all across his chest and face.

The blackness of him delighted her. She looked often in the mirror to watch her embracing him. She was glad to see she appeared good naked too. Her body was firm from regular exercise, and her creamy white skin contrasted beautifully with his black skin.

"We look good together," he said, noticing her staring at the mirror. "I want lay you down, woman. Let's make hot loving all night long."

Jackie snuggled her face into Troy's neck and then they shared another passionate kiss. He was such a tender lover to her. She found herself slowly climbing, or even what felt to her like floating, onto the bed. Their bodies twisted and embraced on the bed sheets, wrinkling them, as they caressed and kissed. Jackie felt like she was floating on a warm ocean. They continued this way until they both came to the understanding that happens between two lovers when they realize the moment for union has arrived. Her body was burning and trembling with lust and anticipation. She could stand it no longer. Lying on their sides, Troy pressed his body up against Jackie–it felt wonderful–and his hand with hers directed his hard black penis to the lips of her wet, expecting white pussy. She held back the first penetration of her pussy for a moment.

"I want to see it," she said whispered.

Troy smiled and kissed her. Gently, on his side, he wrapped his right arm around her slender, curvy body while he lifted up her right leg–exposing her pussy. He then leaned forward and placed his long black cock on the white skin of her groin and rubbed it on her.

"Oh, Troy." Jackie said. "I want you in me so bad. Your cock looks beautiful–so big–so black."

Troy pushed his hips toward her and the tip of his black cock made contact with the folds of Jackie's pussy.

"Go easy, Troy." Jackie said with a tremble. "I'm a little scared of you. How can you get all that in me?"

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby." Troy pushed the head of his black cock slowly into her pussy. "I'm going to take you to heaven tonight."

Jackie's felt the top of his black cock stretch open the first delicate and sensitive folds of her pussy. A tingle started in her groin and spread through her body. Her eyes stared at it. It looked big and felt bigger.

"Oooh, that is something else." Jackie said. "Your black cock looks amazing going into my white pussy, but how can you get it all in? How?"

Troy pushed in. He slowly gyrated his hips, sending the tip of his hard cock further in with every motion.

"Oh, this is really....really something else." Jackie moaned. "Oh my gawd it hurts."

One inch.

Jackie shook and instinctively pulled her hips away. Troy held her firm and locked her body in place next to him, refusing her escape. All Jackie could do was watch as Troy pushed and worked his cock more and more inside her.

"Oh my gawd. Oh baby. Ow, baby, it hurts." Jackie cried, vainly pushing away from him.

"Relax, sugar. Just relax and let daddy take care of you." Troy said, holding her close.

Two inches.

"Go easy, daddy. Please, go easy." She pleaded with a tear dripping down her cheek.

Three inches.

"Relax, just relax." Troy kissed the tears away from her face, kissed her, snugged his head against hers and then continued his invasion of her tight pussy.

Four inches, five inches.

"Troy." Jackie gasped with love in her voice. "I feel you so big inside me. Just look at that black cock going inside me. I hurts so bad but I love it."

The five inches of his cock was inside her now was driving her pussy wild. She imagined it felt like a freight train crashing into her in slow motion. More and more of him entered, stretching her pussy till she thought he was going to rip her skin. She didn't know what felt more extreme. The feeling she had when he pushed it in, or the feeling she had when he stroked it back–pulling and rubbing the inside of her pussy with it as it moved.

"Troy...Troy." Jackie stared at his cock entering her. "I feel so full."

More tears Jackie followed by more tender kisses from Troy. She placed her hand on his face and stroked it, thankful that he was such a wonderful lover. She knew it would have been easy to drive himself in and rip her, instead he took his time, working her pussy until it felt stretched enough for more. It hurt, but it also felt better then anything she had ever imagined. It was so hot, so full inside her.

"I'm stretching. Oh my gawd, I'm stretching." Jackie cried.

"I'm taking care of you, sweet baby." Troy said. "Your getting a little bit more stretched that I think you can take more faster now."

"No, no. I don't think I can." Jackie said.

"Yes you can baby, I got you. Don't worry. I got you."

"Okay baby, whatever you say. Oooooh. Just keep fucking me." She replied.

Six inches, seven inches.

"Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd." Jackie whimpered. "You are killing me. How can you get it all in? I'm so full. I can't take it."

Eight inches, nine inches.

"Ooooooh myyyyyy gaaaaaawd." She said as her fingers dug into Troy's arms. "My pussy is soooo full of your black cock."

Ten inches, eleven inches.

"Ooooh, ooooh, yeah, yeah. Oh daaddy." Jackie moaned between gasps.

Finally, twelve inches.

"Ow. Ouch. Oww my gawd it hurt. It HURTS." Jackie screamed. "Yes, Troy. Oh yeah it hurts. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh yes. Oooooh, Troy. I'm so full. I never imagined."

Troy's entire black cock was buried inside of Jackie. Her white pussy stretched and shook with the massive member throbbing in her. She was in disbelief by the sight of her pussy speared with twelve inches of hot, thick, black cock. It plowed in and out, deep inside her. It hurt so bad, but as he continued, her helpless pussy expanded to accommodate him and it started feeling better and better.

"Oh, I love seeing your black cock in me." Jackie said looking down.

"Yes, baby. It looks hot." Troy said as he began pushing harder and faster.

"Oh, Troy. That is so good, so full. Don't stop." Jackie said as she began to press her hips forward to meet his pelvic thrusts.

The increased speed of Troy's cock inside Jackie sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She stopped staring at the violation of her pussy and concentrated on the great, wonderful and exciting feeling that was overwhelming her body. She never felt a man so deep and full inside her. It created in her a sense of intimacy with Troy she never experienced with any man including her husband. Troy was reaching into places inside her that had never been touched. She pressed her lips against his, clutched his body close to her and experienced a oneness with him she didn't think possible with another human being. She felt weightless and full of electricity. The pleasure of his black cock beating down on her white pussy caused her body to tremble from the tips of her fingers to the muscles in her buttocks.

"I'm cumming," she cried.

Troy kept pounding her pussy.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Don't stop, baby. Please."

Jackie was rolled onto her back and Troy's black body spread over her. Surrounding her entirely with his arms, he held her as his groin thrust continuously into hers. She felt completely dominated and taken by him and loved it. She held with her arms onto his body, her legs spread wide apart. The whole room seemed to be shaken. Jackie was screaming and howling with joy.

"I'm cumming. Arrrggggggh." Jackie felt her head exploding. "I've never cum this long."

What started as one orgasm seemed to roll into another as Troy slammed his black cock over and over again into Jackie's white pussy. She couldn't imagine how he could keep going. For the last ten years she hadn't had sex longer the fifteen minutes. But Troy just kept going, pumping his black cock into her now stretched white pussy and drawing out orgasm after orgasm from her.

"Oh my fucking gawd, this is so good how you are fucking me." Jackie cried from under her black lover. "Oh my fucking gawd I'm cumming again."

And Jackie did. She looked into his eyes and saw an animal intensity. A single minded desire to fuck her. She kissed him. Troy was the lover she was meant to have. The lover she always wanted. She felt like a true woman, taking her female needs from a real man.

"I love you, Troy." She whimpered.

"I love you too, baby." Troy grunted as he continued fucking her.

This went on for a glorious hour. Jackie never let go of him the entire time. She orgasmed more then she could remember, and vaguely recalled hearing the phone ring a few times. Her lousy husband was obviously still trying to reach her. She thought he would probably die if he could see her making nasty non-stop love to a big black guy now.

Troy started grunting and heaving with tears in his eyes. He was cumming too now. She kissed his tears off him as he had done her and helped his head to her breast.

"Oh yes, baby. Cum for me. I want to please you." She said.

Troy's body shook and his cock got harder then ever if possible. It send shivers up Jackie's spine. She could feel his cock vibrating inside her as it spewed his black seed deep into her vagina.

"I'm having one," Troy said.

"Oh yes, baby. Cum for me." She repeated. "Give me you seed. I want it."

Jackie could tell there was a lot of hot cum pouring into her womb.

"I love it," she said.

So much cum pumped into Jackie that part of it squeezed out of her pussy into a frothy mess. The smell of his jizz filled the room. The thought that Troy's sperm was swimming in her body, possibly impregnating her excited her. She enjoyed the thought of carrying his black baby.

"Oh I love feeling you cum in me, baby."

"You don't mind maybe getting pregnant?" Troy asked.

"For you, baby. No. I would be preggers for you." Jackie said, amazed at the words coming out of her mouth.

The two lovers rolled over and snuggled in bed kissing. Troy was still inside of her, although his cock felt softer now. He grind slowly in and out, filling her with a satisfying feeling. Jackie was drenched in sweat and cum. Her body and his glistened. She enjoyed the view in the ceiling mirror of his dark skinned muscular body cuddled up with her white soft looking body.

"I never thought it could be like that," she said. "I felt like I was losing my mind for awhile."

"Yeah, baby. You are good." Troy said, kissing her lips and breasts.

"I'm am so, so stretched." Jackie said followed by a giggle. "I feel like I can stick my finger in my pussy and not touch the sides. I won't ever be able to feel my husband's pencil dick again."

"Heh heh, heh." Troy laughed. "I warned you. Once you go black, baby. You don't go back."

"I don't want to go back." Jackie laughed. "Not after this."

Troy climbed out of bed. Jackie stayed on the bed looking at him while she rested her head on hand. He looked beyond sexy to her standing there naked. She felt sexy too, her curvy body exposed, wet with sweat and smelling of fresh sex.

"Do you want to shower together?" Troy asked.

"Mmmmm. That sounds great." Jackie hopped out of bed, feeling like a teenager.

She followed her black lover into the motel room shower. It was a good one, with plenty of space and clean. They kissed briefly before starting the water and entering into the shower. The steam rolled over their bodies as the embraced and kissed in the gentle spray. Jackie was startled at how horny she felt. She proceeded to lick Troy's chest and abdomen all over with her tongue. He was delicious.

The next moment later she was turned around and bent over, her hands pressing against the wall of the shower as Troy fucked her from behind doggy style. She felt incredible. Troy's strong hands on her hips felt awesome. She loved the powerful way he pulled her backwards as he thrust his black cock into her pussy. Her breasts, dripping with water, bounced back and forth with each delicious motion. Her long lovely legs were spread apart. She could look back and see him entering her between her legs. She thought it was a beautiful sight.

"Oh yes, ahhh." Jackie moaned.

Again she orgasmed. And again Troy shot cum deep into her pussy.

"Yes, give me a black baby." Jackie said as she pumped her ass backwards for Troy's cock.

For the next couple of hours Troy and Jackie lay quiet in bed watching cable. They shared some snacks from Troy's duffle bag and a couple of drinks, which made Jackie a little tipsy. Ever so often, Jackie's phone would ring but they both ignored it. She felt strangely calm and happy. After watching a couple of shows, they started kissing again and then went sixty-nine. Sucking Troy's cock while having her pussy sucked at the same time felt glorious. She licked and sucked his cock till it became rock hard again. She coaxed him on his back and then climbed on top and sat her pussy on him. It felt better then ever. She pumped her pussy on his black cock. His twelve inches no longer hurt her, but instead filled her with a beautiful feeling of fulness and ecstasy. She felt his hands on her ass, pulling her into cock. She rubbed her own breasts as the delightful pleasure of having her pussy full of his black cock filled her.

eroghost
eroghost
515 Followers