Going Down

Story Info
Kristy ties my hands behind me so I can't touch my cock.
974 words
4.08
18.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers

For a long time Kristy and I haven't fucked. Instead I kneel between her legs and lick her pussy while I play with my cock. As I get close to my climax, I go really wild on her cunt until I come in my hand. Lately I had been thinking about a variation in that routine.

"How would you like to tie my hands behind me and suck my cock?" I asked her. She always liked to suck my cock, and I used to tie her up and fuck her, but she had never tied me up.

"That way I would be really horny, and if I knelt between your legs and started licking your pussy, I wouldn't be able to touch myself. You would have control of my cock. All I could do would be to fuck you with my tongue. I would have to keep sucking your cunt until you were completely satisfied."

"Get one of your old ties," she answered.

"After you were completely satisfied," I said as she tied my hands behind me, "You could have me lick your ass. Would you like that, to have me on my knees licking your ass after I had made you come with my tongue?

"Since you would have control of my cock with my hands tied, you could decide what, if anything, would come after you made me lick your ass."

She was sitting on the bed while I stood in front of her, my cock sticking out eagerly. She pulled me closer to her and said, "Come here. Let me wrap my lips around your big cock."

I love to have my cock in Kristy's mouth, and she loves it too. Every once in a while she will swirl her tongue around the head in a way that drives me wild. In the dim light of the room, I could see her lips moving up and down on my cock. She was taking her time, just enjoying it. She didn't want me to come in her mouth this time. I could feel that tingle that told me I was close to coming, if only she speeded up a bit. But that was not to be.

"Get down on you knees," she told me. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

I began running my tongue along the length of her slit, drinking in her wetness. Soon she was moaning and holding my head into her cunt. "Fuck me with your tongue," she ordered. Put your tongue inside me."

I used my tongue like a cock, pushing it into her pussy, in and out, in and out, while she became more vocal.

"Now my clit," she said. "Run your tongue around my clit."

I did as I was told, and soon she was humping my face, making a lot of noise, and then shuddering as she came.

I sat back on my heels for just a minute, my face wet with her juice, listening to her as she caught her breath.

"Again," she told me. "I want another. My pussy is all wet. I want you to clean it up with your tongue. I want to fuck your face again."

I could feel my cock, straining in front of me, hard as it had ever been. There was nothing I could do for myself. Kristy had control of my cock. I leaned forward and put my tongue to work, licking up the wetness of her pussy.

It didn't take long for her to feel another orgasm coming on. I was afraid the neighbors would hear her as she shouted, "Suck me off. Come on, Conrad, suck my cunt. I want to come in your face."

She pulled my face into her snatch and started humping me. For a moment I thought I was going to drown in her pussy juice. The she had a tremendous orgasm and lay back on the bed. I leaned back on my heels again,

After she caught her breath, she said, "Come on, Conrad. You aren't finished yet." She put her hands on her thighs, holding them apart, exposing her rosebud. "Come on, I want your tongue on my ass."

I leaned forward again and started running my tongue between her cheeks, finally zeroing in on her asshole.

"That's it, run your tongue around my asshole. I really like. I think I'm going to have you lick my ass every night. Would you like that? Would you like to be my ass licker?"

I kept rimming her asshole and then pushed my tongue against the tight ring.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Are you trying to fuck me in the ass with your tongue? Well, go ahead, but don't expect to get anything else in my ass."

I kept pushing my tongue against her tight ass until I felt the end of it go in.

"Oh my God, you are filthy! You have your tongue in my ass. Is that what you like to do, to put your tongue in women's asses?"

I started moving my tongue in and out of her ass, wishing I could reach my cock, but of course I couldn't.

When she had had enough, she moved her legs down. "I've decided," she told me, "that you're not going to come tonight. I want to keep control of your cock."

She helped me get into bed with my hands still tied. Then she spooned herself behind me and reached around to hold my hard cock.

"I've always want to go to sleep holding your cock," she said, but once I get my hand on it, you start getting randy. Now with your hands tied, I have control of your cock.

"If you're good tonight, I'll untie your hands in the morning and let your jerk off while I watch you."

BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers