Going down

Story Info
Blackout in elevator can be a good thing.
1.3k words
4.17
75.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my workday was over. All I had to do now was to turn off my computer, take the elevator down to the ground floor, head out the front door and I was a free man. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel like a prisoner when I work, it is just that this was in June, the sun was shining and I couldn’t wait to get out of this building of glass and steel to enjoy it to the fullest. As a businessman I was dressed like one. My outfit consisted of a dark blue suit, nice shiny black shoes and a tie. I have never liked wearing a tie, but sometimes you have to follow the office rules and the rules said tie.

As I am standing waiting for the elevator to arrive at my floor a new employer come up to me and stand besides me, female employer. I give her a little smile and a nod and then turn my eyes to the elevator door. I have always been pretty shy around ladies, especially the cute ones. And let me tell you, this was absolutely one of the prettiest I have ever laid my eyes on. I could smell that she was wearing Dior perfume and the fragrance was getting my blood pressure up.

Usually the elevator was packed but since it was 7 in the evening, not many were still working so she and I was the only two on our floor waiting. The wooden coloured doors opened and I made a gentleman’s gesture to let her go first. This made it possible to watch her from behind, her strong legs witnessing a woman who worked out. From the high heeled shoes up to the black skirt and all the way past the jacket to the blonde hair that she wore in a knot at the back in her head. She was breathtaking to look at and I am glad nobody saw me looking her up and down before I entered the elevator.

There were about 5 other people in the elevator, and the two of us stood against the back wall as the elevator started descending. I noticed her looking at me and I looked back. She smiled and introduced herself as Julie and told me she had just started working in the building. I shook her hand and told her my name and that I knew she had to be new since I hadn’t seen her before. Just before I finished that sentence we heard a loud “thud” and the elevator came to a stop. We all became quite nervous and the people in the elevator started talking amongst themselves on what the reason could be. I looked at Julie and told her not to worry; it was probably only a small technical problem. Suddenly the elevator went dark and there was a moment of silence from the people in the elevator before nervous mumbling began and the volume increased. I felt Julie’s hand touching mine, maybe to reassure her that she wasn’t alone in this.

A voice came over the intercom telling us there was a problem and that it would take a couple of minutes to fix it, but we were not to worry. The sound of tension and fear leaving the breaths of the people in the elevator could easily be heard next door. Julie’s hand left mine and I obviously thought that she wasn’t afraid anymore. I felt her hand again but this time it was on my thigh. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I was in a dark elevator, with people in it and this beautiful girl is touching my thigh, rubbing it up and down. But I would be a fool if I said something or stopped her so I just stand there, to see what she has in mind. Her hand moves further and further up and she is now rubbing my cock outside my pants.

Lucky for me, the other people are talking so the public does not hear the sound of my zipper being pulled down. With one swift move my semi hard cock is out in the open and she is jerking me. Although I try to not breathe heavy I get the feeling that everybody knows what goes on. Subconsciously I start to rock my hips a little starting to fuck her hand. I guess she notices because she starts jerking me faster and I swear she is smiling although I can’t see anything. Her other hand opens the button in my pants and pulls them down so that she can get access to my balls. First she cups my nuts and then she starts massaging them, soft at first and then a little harder. I am standing with my head against the wall looking upwards, just loving the way she handles my now throbbing rock hard dick. I can feel a drop of precum forming at the tip of my cock and her tongue eagerly licks it up.

Am I actually about to experience what I am thinking? Before I can answer my own question, I feel her lips on the tip of my cock and her wet tongue is encircling the purple/pink distended swollen helmet. My hands grab the railing to keep me from loosing my mind over this. My cock is wet from her saliva and she gives me a good blowjob, taking me all the way down her throat. After that Julie goes back to jerking me while her mouth goes to work on my shaved cum filled balls, sucking them hard into her horny mouth. By now everybody in the elevator must know what is going on but nobody dares to investigate. The slurping sound almost overpowers the sound of chatting and I couldn’t care less. Like someone is controlling me, I grab her hair and steer her mouth over my cock again, using my hips to fuck her. One of her hand grabs my ass and the other massages my balls. As I fuck her mouth I feel her hand moving over my balls and towards my asshole. I spread my legs a little, letting her know that I am up for it.

Her finger starts massaging my puckered asshole, slowly pushing one finger inside of me. This is too much for me and she senses it, taking my cock almost all the way out. She licks underneath the head as she pushes the finger all the way up my ass and I feel my whole body tense up. The first jet of sperm hits her way back in her throat and 6 more jets follow as her tongue flicks over the head of my dick while her finger is fucking my ass, milking my cock for every drop of protein in there. The pleasure is almost causing me to faint because of the sensitive cock head. I feel my legs shaking and I use my arms to keep standing as I hear her swallow and lick the tip of my cock one final time at the same time as her finger is pulled slowly out of my ass. Still dizzy I feel her pulling up my boxers and pants and I button it and pull up my zipper, smiling like an idiot. She gives my cock a squeeze and I hear her get up and whisper “thank you” in my ear before biting my earlobe. She then goes back to where she was standing before the blackout, not saying another word.

5 minutes after, the lights come back, followed by happy sighs and applause. I look over at Julie and give her a dirty grin. The elevator stops on the ground floor on its way to the car garage and I exit the elevator, turn and look at Julie. I only get a glimpse of her, looking at me through her hair before the doors closes.

When I come out the sun hits me, I loosen my tie, smile and start to walk home. After a couple of blocks I hear a car horn. I turn around and spot Julie driving up alongside me. “Need a ride?”