Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,304 Followers

As soon as the salads were done, Kim was ready to serve up dinner. Again, their pattern had been fairly clearly established. Even though she was making dinner, Kim insisted on also setting the table. Once Erin sat down, Kim would serve her first. Only after that would Kim bring over her own plate and sit down. Then she would wait for Erin to start. It was an odd ritual but by now Erin was used to it and fell into the pattern without thought.

Tonight as they ate, Erin and Kim chatted about the day. As she listened, Erin's eyes kept flicking up and down over Kim's body. Normally she kept her interest hidden; stealing glances when she thought Kim wasn't looking. Most of the time, she was right but there moments where Kim could see the growing interest.

Tonight was different. Erin's interest was no longer hidden. It was very much in the open. At first, Kim didn't know how to take it. Being the center of Erin's attention was a bit like being in a spotlight. She found herself becoming tongue-tied, unable to continue telling Erin about her day. But as she grew quiet, Erin picked up the thread of the conversation. She began to tell Kim about meeting her friends, and about the interrogation. More importantly Erin talked about the questions that it had raised in her own mind. And the direction those questions had taken her thoughts.

"You are very lovely, Kim. I'm not sure that I have really told you that before. But you are the loveliest woman I have ever met." Erin smiled at the blush that spread over Kim's face. Kim lowered her eyes, seemingly unable to meet Erin's.

Finally in a very soft voice, Kim said, "Thank you, Erin." Her eyes glanced up for just a second to look into Erin's eyes before dropping again.

Taking a small sip of her wine, Erin reached out with her hand to stroke Kim's arm. "And I know I haven't told you that you have been making me very happy, by being with me." Her fingers brushed lightly against Kim's skin. She could feel that Kim was trembling. Her lips made that little smile again for just a second. Then she was serious again. "I also know you have been waiting on me; letting me be sure this was right." Her fingers sought out Kim's, taking her hand with fingers interlaced. Her fingers tightened and Kim's did too in response. "Thank you, Kim, for your patience."

Kim raised her eyes to look into Erin's face. Her own face had a little happy smile on it. Her nervousness seemed to disappear and a calm certainty came from her voice. "You are worth any wait, Erin. You are my dream woman. I would wait forever for you, Erin."

Now it was Erin's turn to blush. No matter how many times she heard Kim say that, there still was always a little feeling of surprise. At least now, she understood what Kim meant about it being her choice about the definition of perfection.

Rising, Erin walked around the table and stood next to Kim who looked up at her. The adoration in her eyes was impossible to miss. Erin reached out with her other hand and stroked Kim's beautiful face. She heard Kim make a little sigh and press her cheek against Erin's hand. The smile on Erin's face grew. Her fingers moved under Kim's chin and gently tilted her head back. As she bent down, she could smell that scent that had come to mean Kim to her, and now always filled her with a happy feeling.

Their lips touched. For a brief moment, neither of them closed their eyes or parted their lips. Erin looked deep into Kim's sapphire eyes. Then as their mouths open, first Erin and then Kim closed their eyes and lost themselves in the kiss. Kim waited for Erin's tongue to slowly slide into her mouth. Her own tongue greeted it, swirling over it. Her mouth opened wider to welcome Erin. To start, Erin's tongue just explored inside her mouth. Then Kim felt it starting to reach in deep. After reaching in as far as she could, Erin pulled it slowly back. She could feel Kim's lips close around it, sucking lightly to try and keep it in her. Erin waited until it was almost out before plunging it back in hard. Kim made a little sigh in response.

Pushing her tongue in and out of Kim's mouth, Erin's fingers tangled in Kim's hair. She pulled Kim's head closer against her own. Still seated, Kim pressed her body against Erin. She knew she was trembling but couldn't help herself. She had been waiting for Erin for so long. Her excitement was building and she felt it almost getting out of control. She was trying to hold it back when Erin's other hand touched her shoulder and then slide down her front. Her nipples were hard little nubs pushing outwards. As Kim's fingers brushed against them, the excitement was too much for her. She felt her body spasm as a small orgasm rushed over her. Without any control left, she had to just let it go, tightly holding on to Erin.

Erin felt the tremors going through Kim. It confused her a little since they were just starting, but she understood that for the first time she had somehow given Kim an orgasm. She took a nipple between her fingers and gently rolled it. Her other arm held Kim close, supporting her.

Letting out a low "Oh my God," Kim felt her orgasm expand instead of trailing off. Biting her lip, she lay her head against Erin's shoulder and leaned her body against her. She cherished the moment. It didn't go on too long, but it was wonderful to her. Being in Erin's arms, feeling her strength and having that moment of ecstasy, she was starting to get her hopes realized. She raised her head just a little. Erin's neck was very close. Her tongue flicked out and stroked it. She could fell just the tiniest reaction. A small little smile with just a hint of wickedness appeared on Kim's lips. Now she would get her chance to give Erin pleasure too.

Her hand moving up to touch the back of Erin's head, Kim started giving her neck tiny kisses. She began just above the collar of Erin's neck, on the side and slowly ran them up almost to her ear. Her fingers slid through Erin's short hair, pulling her head a little closer. Her teeth parted and gently grabbed Erin's earlobe, giving it the gentlest tug. Kim was rewarded with a sudden exhale from Erin. She went back to kissing her neck.

Her hand was softly stroking Erin's arm, fingertips lightly caressing her skin. There were little goose bumps starting to appear and Kim felt proud to know she was causing them. She curled her fingers and let the backs of them brush against the curve of Erin's breast. She was careful not to come too close to her nipple but again she could feel Erin's reaction.

Now she was kissing along Erin's collarbone, down to the notch at the base of her neck. Kim's tongue flicked in and out of it. She liked the way Erin's body quivered with each flick. It wasn't that she doubted that Erin was excited by her, but after the long wait it was good to see that she was lusting too.

Kim took her hand and pulled the blouse back a bit, to reveal more of Erin's breast. She quickly started to kiss there too. After each kiss, she would dart her tongue out and caress the soft skin. She moved her attention down into the cleavage. Now Erin's scent was filling her nose. It was powerful for Kim. Her desire to please Erin grew. She felt almost desperate to show Erin how much she cared for her. Her fingers fumbled trying to unbutton the blouse. In the back of her mind, there was the tiniest worry that Erin would pull away and deny her once again. Kim wanted to make sure that the pleasure was so great, that couldn't happen.

For Erin's part, there wasn't any reason for Kim to worry. She had already made her decision. And once made she wasn't going to alter it. In any case, Kim's actions were having the desired effect. Erin couldn't remember any time that she was this excited. It was more than the expert touches and kisses Kim was giving her body. Part of it was having waited as long as they had. She had been horny for quite a while, but had just kept it under control. Now she was releasing it. Beyond that there was Kim. She had never been with someone so attractive and sexy. Once she had opened her mind to it, there was no way that she couldn't be excited by her. But it was more than that. Erin had never been one for casual sex. Without genuine affection, true excitement wasn't there for her. She was still too scared to call it love, but the connection between them was very strong.

Even through her excitement, Erin was able to recognize that slight desperation in Kim. And because of how well she knew her by now, it wasn't hard for Erin to figure it out. She bent her head down to say in Kim's ear, "Baby, don't worry. I want this. I want you. I'm not going to run this time."

The soft words hit home to Kim. She paused for a moment to tightly hug Erin. When she looked up at Kim, her eyes were shining with just a little bit of unshed happy tears. The reassuring smile Erin gave her melted her heart.

"Let's go to the couch, Baby," Erin added. "I think it might be a little more comfortable. And we can take as long as we want."

Kim might have liked to actually stay like that, slowly working her way down Erin's body and then finally showing Erin how good she was at eating pussy while on her knees. But she wanted Erin to take the lead and would do whatever she wanted.

Their arms around each other, they went into the living room and Erin lay back on the couch. Kim quickly climbed up to straddle her legs. Bending over, she went back to playing with Erin's breasts. She had her blouse entirely unbuttoned. It fell away to either side of Erin. Her breasts were still in her bra. But for the moment, Kim was enjoying that. She was switching between kisses, stroking with her tongue and softly sucking on Erin's skin. In particular, she loved to flick her tongue under the edge of the bra.

Shifting her body, Kim moved one knee between Erin's legs. At first she didn't do anything with it. But as Erin's excitement grew, her hips began to move on their own. Once that started, Kim slid it upwards to press against her pussy. That pulled up Erin's skirt, exposing her strong and long legs. The feeling of their skin rubbing against each other added fuel to the fire in their building excitement.

Kim shifted slightly again. Her arms went around Erin and she straightened her body far enough to give Erin a deep kiss. Both of their tongues were now swirling against each other. With an ease gained through practice, Kim had Erin's bra undone with a quick twist of her fingers.

Again she moved. While continuing to kiss Erin, Kim's hands were busy, pushing off her blouse, leaving it crumpled up behind Erin. Then she was removing the bra, freeing Erin's small but well-formed breasts for Kim's worship. With one last soft caressing kiss of their lips, Kim moved back down. She blew lightly on Erin's left nipple for a moment, and then her tongue extended to barely touch it. Erin made a little gasp.

Kim's glance up at Erin was impish. Her mouth parted and she slowly slipped her lips over Erin's nipple. Closing, she softly sucked on it, pulling it in deeper. Lifting her head, she tightened her lips as it slowly slid back out. Moving over to the other one, she repeated the actions.

Erin's hands had been on Kim's back, but now they move to the back of Kim's head. Her fingers grasped Kim's hair, not controlling her but just holding on. Her moans were now frequent and getting louder.

As she moved from breast to breast, Kim kept pressing her leg up against Erin. She could feel the increasing urgency with which Erin was moving her hips. She reached down with one hand and cupped Erin's mound.

"Oh God," slipped from Erin's lips.

Kim had that wicked smile back on her lips. She squeezed her fingers in against Erin in a slow rhythm. Each time she was rewarded. Sometimes it was with a loud moan. Other times it was a gasp.

Finally Erin spoke with a voice husky with desire and more earthy in her language than usual. "Okay you little bitch, eat my pussy. I need it now."

Far from being bothered, Kim's own excitement grew at Erin's words. She quickly moved to obey. Sliding between Erin's legs, she pushed her skirt up and out of the way. The smell of Erin's pussy was everywhere. Her panties were soaking. Kim pressed her lips against Erin's mound, and ran her tongue up and down the outside of the wet fabric. To Kim, nothing had ever tasted so good. Her hands reached up and grasped the panties and pulled them down. Erin lifted her hips up to help them get out of the way. Once they slid down, she pulled one leg out and then they were just ignored as irrelevant.

Now finally Kim was getting to do what she had wanted to do almost from the moment she had met Erin. She once again ran her tongue up and down. This time she was touching Erin. She could feel how wet she was. She felt greedy trying to collect every little bit of Erin's pussy juice. Then her tongue pushed between Erin's lips to go for more. It was vibrating and flicking about, stroking and caressing. As she touched particular spots that pleased Erin, Kim paid them more attention, but only briefly. She knew that it was best in small doses and that moving around would keep Erin's excitement building.

Erin's fingers were still in Kim's hair, but now she was not even aware of how she was pulling. Her hands were trying to take Kim even deeper into her pussy. Kim gave no sign of it bothering her and instead tried to give Erin what she wanted. Her tongue stretched out as far as it could; penetrating deep into Erin's pussy. She could sense Erin's need and began to use her tongue to fuck her. One hand reached up to softly caress Erin's hard clit. Each time she thrust her tongue in deep, she caressed it again.

Soon Erin was starting to feel her orgasm coming. Often they had been hard for her in the past. This time there was no problem. Her legs wrapped around Kim's back, pulling her close. Her head began to arch backwards, followed by her back. Suddenly it broke upon her.

Erin screamed with the release. And then she screamed again. It was a long drawn out sound of passion. Then a torrent of "Oh fucks" came out of her. Her body thrashed up and down. Kim did her best to not be thrown off. Her tongue flicked and thrust in and out of her lover. She pressed her face tightly against Erin. And when she felt it slacken just a little, she moved her mouth up a little higher and touched Erin's clit with her mouth for the first time. Her tongue flicked and caressed the hard little button. Swirling around it, she felt a second orgasm rip through Erin.

Erin was unaware of how hard she was thrashing. Her hands had let go of Kim and were grasping and twisting the couch cushions. Her head was moving from side to side and she was making incoherent sounds. She had never cum twice in a row and never, ever, like this. She couldn't tell how long it went on but while it was happening, it seemed like forever.

In the end, it only ended because she could barely catch another breath and had to gasp out, "Please, no more. I can't." Kim immediately pulled back and stopped trying to keep it going. She instead started to just very lightly kiss around, taking the opportunity to clean up all the tasty pussy juice that was covering every inch of Erin's skin down there.

Collapsing, Erin could feel Kim's attention but she was wiped out. It was all she could do to stroke Kim's head. After a few moments, she was able to say a few words.

"Oh Baby ... oh Baby, that was unbelievable. You made me feel like nothing before." Erin had to stop for a few moments before adding, "You are very, very good at that!"

Kim was beaming as she looked up at Erin. "So I was a good little bitch, Erin?" she asked with a laugh in her voice.

Remember what she had said in the heat of passion, Erin was embarrassed. I'm sorry, Baby, I didn't mean to call you a bitch," she started to say before Kim interrupted her.

"I didn't mean it that way. I like being your little bitch," Kim said putting a special emphasis on the word "your." "And I am glad you liked it. That is what I trying to do."

Reaching out, Erin took Kim's hand in hers. She tugged on it slightly and Kim got the hint. She slid up to cuddle up in Erin's arms. They kissed once again. This time, however, the kiss was full of tenderness and was long and caring. They held each other in a tight embrace.

As the kiss ended, Kim let a happy sigh out. Erin found it very endearing and she gave Kim another tender kiss. Then lying together, they just enjoyed the moment. Erin's fingers were softly stroking Kim's arm while she lay her head on Erin's chest. In the silence of the moment, Kim was happy just to listen to the sound of Erin's heartbeat. It was only now back to its normal slow steady rhythm.

Sensing Erin looking at her, Kim lifted her head to look back. Erin had a funny look on her face, like she had been considering something but wasn't sure to say anything. Finally with a slightly embarrassed smile, she replied as if Kim had only spoken a second before. "Then yes, you were an excellent little bitch." Erin was a little surprised to see that Kim's smile was one of pride, like she had just been given the greatest compliment. Erin chuckled and hugged her tight.

They stayed like that on the couch for a while. Soft caresses were interrupted by long kisses. Few words were spoken. Every once in a while, Kim would let her fingers become a little bolder, touching places that had seemed in particular to excite Erin. For a long time, they just felt nice to Erin but eventually she felt a little stirring again.

"Baby, I haven't pleased you yet. If you keep doing that, I'm not going to either. It will be you doing me again," she said.

Kim shook her head. "It's okay. It feels good to me to make you happy. I already came once to start with and there will be other times. This is almost like your first time. I want it to be really good for you." One of her hands slid down the inside of Erin's thigh for emphasis.

She must have hit a perfect spot because Erin let out a long "Ahhhh."

"And," continued Kim, "I can tell you are getting horny again. Don't you want me to make you cum again? I can suck on your pretty nipples and lick your tasty little pussy. Wouldn't you like that, Erin? I like being your pussy licker."

Between the touching that Kim was doing and her talking dirty, Erin was getting excited again. "Oh, you are a little bitch, aren't you?" she hissed.

Kim flashed that wicked smile. "Let's go to the bedroom. We can do more things there and show you what a dirty little bitch I can be." Just hearing Kim talk like that was enough to increase Erin's excitement.

As they stood up, Erin because fully aware that Kim was actually fully dressed, although now somewhat messy with Erin's pussy juice on her shirt.

When she commented on it, Kim just laughed. "Don't worry, your dirty little bitch will take care of that."

After that, Erin didn't waste any time getting to the bedroom. As Kim followed her in, she said, "Would you lie down on the bed, Erin?" While Erin was doing that, she picked up the iPod that was lying on the dresser and quickly found the music for which she was looking. It was some Santana, one of his more Latin CD's.

As the sounds of "El Faro" began to build, Kim turned to Erin. Her hips started to find the rhythm. They swayed back and forth. Kim's hands reached down to her legs, slowly sliding back up. As they reached her short skirt, they caught it and pulled it up to expose her panties. She was so wet herself that her pussy was very visible. Twirling around she let go and the skirt fell back down. Bending over, she was almost in half as she looked back at Erin through her legs. Her hips kept shifting from one side to the other. Then she straightened up halfway. Her hands reached to the back of her legs. She slowly stood up and again pulled her skirt up to this time expose her panty clad ass. Holding up the skirt with one hand, Kim raised the other while thrusting her hips. Suddenly she brought her hand down and slapped her ass.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,304 Followers